Not At All Difficult
"not at all difficult"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Not At All Difficult"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Actually there is now a skyscraper framework. Now you have to decorate and cover it nicely. To construct the form is the difficult portion of the adventure, but when it is there, it is not difficult to finish it - simply it requires a little taste
- As it is said, jnana-tapasa, little knowledge and little austerities. Then you become purified, and mad-bhavam agatah, you can go to the spiritual nature, the kingdom of God. I think this process is not at all difficult
- For Krsna, supplying what he (the karmi) wants is not at all difficult. Actually, however, one should worship Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, for the sake of getting liberation
- For Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is far greater than such demigods as Lord Brahma, it is not at all difficult to award one the opportunity of merging with His eternal body. This He awarded to Aghasura
- For those who bathe in the Ganges at any time, the results of great sacrifices like the Asvamedha and Rajasuya yajnas are not at all difficult to achieve
- I can reorganize all branches of the Gaudiya Math in India & if there is financial question it won't be difficult for our society to help. So if you can negotiate about our amalgamation on a cooperative basis it will be great service to Srila Prabhupada
- If one understands the Vaisnava philosophy, which explains how He is present everywhere and how He acts everywhere, to worship the Supreme or to realize Him is not at all difficult. Realization of the Lord is possible only in the association of devotees
- If you want to enter into the rasa-lila, if you desire like that, so you love Krsna in that way, as the gopis. Then you'll have the same perfection. There is no difficulty. It is not at all difficult. Simply you practice
- The demigods, the inhabitants of the heavenly planets, can assume any form they desire. Thus it was not at all difficult for them to remain incognito before the eyes of the demons
- The grace of the Lord is not at all difficult for the Lord to bestow, and thus Prahlada Maharaja wants to save the whole world by spreading Krsna consciousness
- The henpecked husband may not be able to repay his wife for all the benefits that he derives from her, but as for begetting children by fulfilling sexual desire, it is not at all difficult for any husband unless he is thoroughly impotent
- The pure souls are eternally in love with Krsna, and this permanent love, either as a servant, a friend, a parent or a conjugal lover, is not at all difficult to revive
- The word kama-rupinah indicates that the demigods, the inhabitants of the heavenly planets, can assume any form they desire. Thus it was not at all difficult for them to remain incognito before the eyes of the demons
- There is no difficulty in understanding Krsna and to accept Krsna consciousness. But we'll not do that; that is our disease. Otherwise, it is not difficult at all. And as soon as we become devotee of Krsna, we understand the whole situation
- To become pure is not at all difficult. Rather, to become impure, it is difficult. But people, with all difficulties, they are becoming impure
- We can follow Harida Thakur's example by chanting sixteen rounds of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra on beads every day and offering respect to the tulasi plant. This is not at all difficult for anyone
- We have got everything in India, and to become God conscious, to establish the Lord's kingdom, not at all difficult. But we manufacture our own ideas. But we want that rama-rajya, but without Rama. How rama-rajya will be there?
- We shall live under a tree, that is not difficult, but we must go on preaching every moment, that will make us happy