Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Sadhu - Devotees of God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Sadhu - Devotees of God"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- A sadhu will teach one to become a devotee, a worshiper and a sincere servitor of the Lord. These are the gifts of a sadhu
- A sadhu's business is for the benefit of all living entities. A sadhu does not like to cut even a tree, because he knows, "Here is a living entity. He is standing here for many years by his karma, and he has to continue this for many years more"
- A sadhu, a saintly person, must be saintly in his behavior. Unless one adheres to the standard behavior, one's position as a sadhu, a saintly person, is not complete. Therefore a Vaisnava, a sadhu, must completely adhere to the standard of behavior
- The words sadhur eva, "he is saintly," are very emphatic. They are a warning to the nondevotees that because of an accidental falldown a devotee should not be derided; he should still be considered saintly even if he has accidentally fallen down
- There is a verse that: "Sadhu is My heart, and I am also the sadhu's heart." The sadhu is always thinking of Krsna and Krsna is always thinking of His devotee, sadhu
- These are the preachings of a sadhu. He is not satisfied with his own liberation. He always thinks about others. He is the most compassionate personality towards all the fallen souls