Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
agnostic | agnosticism | agnostics
Pages in category "Agnostic"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A devotee who not only is expert in devotional service but who also preaches the cult of bhakti and defeats all kinds of agnostics is called a gosthy-anandi
- After Lord Caitanya accepted the renounced order, all agnostics, critics, atheists and mental speculators became His students and followers
- Agnostics may not believe in hell, but Sukadeva Gosvami affirms the existence of the Naraka planets, which lie between the Garbhodaka Ocean and Patalaloka
- Atheists, agnostics and skeptics are beyond the sense of spiritual understanding
- If the present status quo is allowed to continue, people will certainly suffer more and more under the leadership of these demoniac agnostics
- In modern society there is practically no education in spiritual matters. Some of the people may appear to be atheistic or agnostic or philosophical, but actually there is no knowledge of philosophy
- Lord Caitanya wanted to accept all kinds of agnostics, atheists, skeptics and unfaithfuls and swallow them in the flood of love of God. Therefore He accepted the renounced order of life to attract all these forces
- Lord Kapila continued: This instruction is not meant for the envious, for the agnostics or for persons who are unclean in their behavior. Nor is it for hypocrites or for persons who are proud of material possessions
- The Buddhists do not recognize the authority of the Vedas; therefore they are considered agnostics
- The Mayavadi agnostics wander within this universe in different species of life due to their nondevotional activities. Such living entities are subjected to the punishments of Yamaraja. Only the devotees are exempt from the jurisdiction
- The spiritual forms in the transcendental world have nothing to do with the negative conception of formlessness. The conclusion is that a person is an agnostic when he does not agree to worship the transcendental form of the Lord
- The world is suffering on account of atheistic conviction of life, so our theistic proposition presenting Krishna, the Supreme Lord, is certainly a great relief to the agnostics, atheists, impersonalists and voidists
- Those who have taken shelter of the Vedic scriptures yet preach agnosticism in accordance with the Mayavada philosophy are certainly more dangerous than the Buddhists