Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Becoming a Devotee of God
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Becoming a Pure Devotee of God (2 P)
- ► Gradually Becoming a Devotee of God (1 P)
- ► Striving to Become Devotees of God (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Becoming a Devotee of God"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- I (Lord Siva) can impartially judge that this devotee, Citraketu, has defeated you (Parvati) and your excellence simply by becoming a pure devotee of the Lord
- I shall now narrate the story of how a hunter became a great devotee by the association of such an exalted personality as Narada Muni. From this story, one can understand the greatness of association with pure devotees
- If a person is religious, he must accept the supreme authority of the Lord, become His devotee and try to love Him
- If one becomes an unalloyed devotee of the Supreme Lord, he automatically manifests all good qualities. Such a devotee is above the instructions of the Vedas. He is a paramahamsa
- In his previous life he was simply a boy of a maidservant, but through association with great devotees he became a devotee of the Lord of his own standard, unique in the history of devotional service
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is said that anyone who becomes a devotee of the Lord is never vanquished
- It has actually been seen that anyone who regularly worships mother Ganges simply by bathing in her water keeps very good health and gradually becomes a devotee of the Lord
- It is recommended that if one cannot directly become a devotee of the Lord, one should follow the Vedic principles of life