Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Becoming a Vaisnava - Devotees of God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Becoming a Vaisnava - Devotees of God"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A progressive brahmana must necessarily become a Vaisnava, for a Vaisnava is a self-realized, learned brahmana
- Actually, we are seeing practically how by chanting this holy name of the Lord, Hare Krsna mantra, how nasty people are becoming purified, Vaisnava, brahmana. Actually nasty
- Anyone who becomes a Vaisnava accepted by the first-class Vaisnava, or uttama-adhikari Vaisnava, is already considered a brahmana, regardless of his birth or past deeds
- Anyone who has become a Vaisnava, a devotee of the Lord, he is giving the greatest service to the family. Because in relationship with him, his father, mother, anyone, they will be liberated
- Even a brahmana is also under the control of material nature. But the same brahmana, when he becomes a Vaisnava, a devotee, he becomes the best of the brahmanas
- Even practicing the Vaisnava principles to a small extent can save one from the greatest danger of material existence. Thus Kasyapa Muni planned to instruct his wife Diti to become a Vaisnava because he wanted to save the life of Indra
- Haridasa Thakura also spoke with a young woman, a prostitute, in the dead of night, but the woman could not deviate his mind. Instead, she became a Vaisnavi, a pure devotee, by the benediction of Haridasa Thakura
- He (Caitanya) has openly said that anyone - doesn't matter in what, which family or in which country he has taken his birth, anyone who knows this science of Krsna, he's eligible to become a Vaisnava or a spiritual master
- Here a Hindu coming from very respectable brahmana family and another man is coming from the dog-eater's family. It doesn't matter. As soon as one becomes Vaisnava he is classless society
- I simply want to see that you, your wife and your whole family become perfect Vaisnavas, Krsna's devotees. Remain in your position and try to understand the philosophy - that will make you perfect
- If a devotee very strictly follows the methods of Deity worship, he will naturally and quickly become a pure Vaisnava
- If one's son becomes a Vaisnava in the family, he can deliver fourteen generations, up and down. That is the verdict. Not only verdict, this is the version in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- If you associate with the hippies, you will become hippie. If you associate with the Vaisnava, you become Vaisnava. That is practical
- There is necessity of creating brahmanas and Vaisnava. This movement is meant for that purpose. So be careful. Don't be turned again to sudra and mlecchas. Go on making progress to become pure Vaisnava
- To remain the dictator she (Indira Ghandi) requires spiritual knowledge. Otherwise it will be another disaster. If she wants to remain the dictator, then she must be a spiritual man. She must become a Vaisnavi