Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Becoming a Pure Devotee of God
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Becoming a Pure Devotee of God"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A man who is going to the church, praying, "God give my daily bread," he is pious, but he's not a pure devotee. But there is chance of his becoming pure devotee in future
- A nitya-siddha devotee comes from Vaikuntha upon the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and shows by his example how to become a pure devotee
- A person who is completely free from all sinful contamination, such person can become a pure devotee of God
- All my blessings are there for the child so that he may become a pure Vaisnava
- All those who followed the principles of King Rantideva were totally favored by his mercy and became pure devotees, attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana. Thus they all became the best of yogis
- Anyone can become a pure devotee by engaging himself in the business of glorifying the Supreme Lord (Sankirtana movement)
- Anyone from any part of the world who becomes well conversant in the science of Krsna becomes a pure devotee and a spiritual master for the general mass of people and may reclaim them by purification of heart
- Anyone who accepts God as the Supreme can take to the process of chanting Hare Krsna and become a lover of God
- Anyone who chants this narration or even thinks of this narration about the activities of Maharaja Ambarisa certainly becomes a pure devotee of the Lord
- As Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu left behind Him the eight verses known as Siksastaka, Rupa Gosvami gave us Upadesamrta so that we may become pure Vaisnavas
- For this reason this child will be well known in the world as one who is protected by the Personality of Godhead. O most fortunate one, there is no doubt that this child will become a first-class devotee and will be qualified with all good qualities
- Fortunate beginners can develop only in the association of pure devotees of Lord Krsna. When one associates with pure devotees, he becomes a pure devotee himself
- Haridasa Thakura also spoke with a young woman, a prostitute, in the dead of night, but the woman could not deviate his mind. Instead, she became a Vaisnavi, a pure devotee, by the benediction of Haridasa Thakura
- He (Kasyapa Muni) wanted both her (Diti) and her sons (Hiranyaksa and Hiranyakasipu) to be purified so that they would be fit to become pure Vaisnavas
- I (Lord Siva) can impartially judge that this devotee, Citraketu, has defeated you (Parvati) and your excellence simply by becoming a pure devotee of the Lord
- If a devotee very strictly follows the methods of Deity worship, he will naturally and quickly become a pure Vaisnava
- In Bharatavarsa, even if one is a devotee seeking the fulfillment of material desire, he is freed from all material desires by his association with devotees, and he becomes a pure devotee and returns home, back to Godhead, without difficulty
- Once one becomes a pure Vaisnava, he transcends all material conceptions of life. Thus Kasyapa Muni tried to transform his wife (Diti) into a Vaisnavi so that she might give up the idea of killing Indra
- Only a pure devotee can convert others to pure DS. It is therefore important for all the preachers in our KC movement to first become pure devotees & follow the regulative principles, refraining from illicit sex, meat-eating, gambling & intoxication
- Saying "I have seen! I have seen!" and dancing in ecstatic love as though mad, he became a first-class Vaisnava
- Siddhanta, to become a pure devotee, a staunch devotee of Krsna, one has to learn about Krsna. Krsna is, therefore, coming personally to teach us what He is. That is required. Vasudeva-katha-ruci
- Simply to take birth in a brahmana family or to have brahminical qualities is not sufficient. One must become a pure devotee of the Lord
- Srila Rupa Gosvami is not teaching in the beginning the loving affairs of Radha-Krsna. No. He's training, first of all, the reader, the devotee, how to become first of all pure devotee
- The advantage for materialistic devotees is that they sometimes give up their material desires and become pure
- The neophyte and intermediate devotees can gradually rise to the platform of uttama-adhikari and become first-class devotees. Symptoms of a first-class devotee are given in Srimad-Bhagavatam
- There is necessity of creating brahmanas and Vaisnava. This movement is meant for that purpose. So be careful. Don't be turned again to sudra and mlecchas. Go on making progress to become pure Vaisnava
- They (the four kumaras) were inquisitive and were always asking Suta Gosvami about Krsna. Thus they achieved the association of a pure devotee and became pure devotees themselves
- To become uttamadhikari, it is not so easy, but we are generally in the kanisthadhikari. But we shall try to come to the madhyamadhikari. Then our life will be successful