Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Becoming a Pure Devotee of God
Pages in category "Becoming a Pure Devotee of God"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A man who is going to the church, praying, "God give my daily bread," he is pious, but he's not a pure devotee. But there is chance of his becoming pure devotee in future
- A nitya-siddha devotee comes from Vaikuntha upon the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and shows by his example how to become a pure devotee
- Anyone can become a pure devotee by engaging himself in the business of glorifying the Supreme Lord (Sankirtana movement)
- I (Lord Siva) can impartially judge that this devotee, Citraketu, has defeated you (Parvati) and your excellence simply by becoming a pure devotee of the Lord
- If a devotee very strictly follows the methods of Deity worship, he will naturally and quickly become a pure Vaisnava
- In Bharatavarsa, even if one is a devotee seeking the fulfillment of material desire, he is freed from all material desires by his association with devotees, and he becomes a pure devotee and returns home, back to Godhead, without difficulty
- The advantage for materialistic devotees is that they sometimes give up their material desires and become pure
- The neophyte and intermediate devotees can gradually rise to the platform of uttama-adhikari and become first-class devotees. Symptoms of a first-class devotee are given in Srimad-Bhagavatam
- To become uttamadhikari, it is not so easy, but we are generally in the kanisthadhikari. But we shall try to come to the madhyamadhikari. Then our life will be successful