coming | comings
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Krsna's Coming (5 C, 277 P)
- ► Radharani's Coming (3 P)
Pages in category "Coming"
The following 261 pages are in this category, out of 261 total.
- A deaf man used to call his wife. She would reply, "I'm coming!'' But, he couldn't hear her. He would think, "The women's deaf.'' Actually he was deaf but he accused her of being deaf. Similarly these people are brainwashed
- A statement was made by Lord Krsna in Bhagavad-gita. Sa kaleneha mahata yogo nastah: "In course of time the yoga system as stated in Bhagavad-gita was lost." It was coming in parampara, in disciplic succession, but due to the passage of time it was lost
- About the importance of initiation, it is to be understood that initiation means that power is coming from the Supreme by the bona fide disciplic succession. This is required
- About two hundred devotees are coming from Bengal. All of them are greatly advanced and specifically devoted to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- According to its movements in rising above, going beneath or passing through the equator - and correspondingly coming in touch with various signs of the zodiac, headed by Makara (Capricorn) - days and nights are short, long or equal to one another
- Actually, if we examine carefully, chemicals are coming from life, not life from chemicals
- Africans, I have seen, they look like gorilla. So why now from gorilla the Africans or any black man is not coming?
- After coming back to his hermitage, Kardama divided himself into nine personalities just to give pleasure to Devahuti, the daughter of Manu, who was eager for sex life. In that way he enjoyed with her for many, many years, which passed just like a moment
- After coming there, the woman offered obeisances to the tulasi plant, and after circumambulating the tulasi plant she came to the door of the cave where Haridasa Thakura was sitting
- After finishing this material world, there is covering of the universe, stock matter, mahat-tattva, wherefrom all these material comings. There is stock
- After too much material enjoyment, the next stage is frustration. That stage is coming to your country. Therefore the boys are becoming hippies. After too much material enjoyment, the next stage is - that is natural-frustration
- After walking and walking, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu finally arrived at Varanasi, where He met Candrasekhara, who was coming out of the city
- Akrura explained to Krsna that Narada had told Kamsa about Krsna killing all the demons sent by him. Akrura then explained to Krsna the purpose of his coming to Vrndavana: to take Him back to Mathura
- Akrura sat on his bed and began to reflect that all the desires he had contemplated while coming from Mathura to Vrndavana had been fulfilled
- All you devotees will be able to come and go, and sometimes He may also come to take His bath in the Ganges
- Alone in a field, if one falls into a blind well and no one is there to save him, he may cry for years, and no one will see or hear where the crying is coming from. Death is sure
- Although his commanders and captains were agitated and were about to kill the demigods, Maharaja Bali, seeing that the demigods were coming to him without a militant attitude, forbade his commanders to kill them
- Ample money is already coming without your having to go, and Srila Prabhupad has taken responsibility for providing funds whatever you need himself
- Ananda cannot be impersonal. You can make experiment. Suppose if you are put into a big room without any man coming there, so you cannot feel very comfortable for long time. You will feel lonely. You shall try to come out
- Another gopi told her friends, "Just see! The flames of the forest fire are coming to devour us. Please close your eyes and I shall immediately save you from this imminent danger"
- Any person who has developed the ecstasy of love for the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and who is always merged in transcendental bliss on account of this love, cannot even perceive the material distress or happiness coming from the body or mind
- As King Kartaviryarjuna entered his capital, Mahismati Puri, he saw Lord Parasurama, the best of the Bhrgu dynasty, coming after him, holding a chopper, shield, bow and arrows
- As soon as we get electricity, the sooner it will be fit for my coming there. For my translation work I require electricity
- As things have generally not been so well managed there I have asked him to be ad-hoc President of New York Temple until the coming GBC meeting
- At present there are many commentaries on the revealed scriptures, but most of them are not in the line of disciplic succession coming from Srila Vyasadeva, who originally compiled the Vedic wisdom
- At that time, all the persons assembled in the sacrificial arena - the priests, the chief of the sacrificial performance, and the brahmanas and their wives - wondered where the darkness was coming from
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya told the Lord, "I can no longer tolerate the disturbance of the crowd. People are coming one after another to offer invitations"
- Because Durvasa and his men were unable to eat anything more, they went away without coming into the house of the Pandavas. In this way the Pandavas were saved from the wrath of Durvasa
- Because I want sense gratification, therefore let me under the name of independence, let me become naked and have sex life on the street. That day is coming. It already has come to some extent
- Being angry and roaring like a lion, the demon Namuci took up a steel spear, which was bound with bells and decorated with ornaments of gold. He loudly cried, "Now you are killed!" Thus coming before Indra to kill him, Namuci released his weapon
- Brahma, who was not born of a material source but of the lotus flower coming out of the navel abdomen of the Lord, is the creator of all those who are materially born. Of course, by the grace of the Lord, Brahma was able to see the form of the Lord
- By Krsna's grace, money is coming. There is no scarcity. And they are spending here in Mayapur
- By nature's way, when a man cries, there may be two causes. When one cries in great happiness upon the fulfillment of some desire, the tears coming forth from the eyes are very cold and pleasing, whereas tears in times of distress are very hot
- Can any scientist say that this is the vitamin value in dry grass? If there is no vitamin value in dry grass, how the cow is producing so much milk, who is full of vitamins A and D? How, from dry grass, vitamins coming out?
- Coming before Gopala, the elderly brahmana said, "My dear Lord, please witness that I have given my daughter to this boy"
- Currents of blood flowed from the gorilla's head with great force, but the stream of blood simply enhanced his beauty, like a stream of liquid manganese coming out of a great mountain. The striking of Balarama's club did not even slightly disturb him
- Dhruva Maharaja also saw many big serpents with angry eyes, vomiting forth fire and coming to devour him, along with groups of mad elephants, lions and tigers
- Don't be disappointed that many men are not coming here or we are very poorly pushing on. Never mind. Whatever Krsna has given us, chance, let us utilize it
- Don't do anything which is against the will of the SM. Because we cannot see Krsna eye to eye at the present moment. The direction is coming through disciplic succession. We should follow favorably to cultivate KC. Then our life is successful
- Don't think that you are simply here in this planet, and there is no living entity. It is wrong conception, foolish conception. So the president of the sun planet, He is the original person from where this sunshine and heat is coming
- Due to the shortcomings of limited national activities, such a general mass welfare program (in the form of the United Nations) for the whole world is not practically possible
- During the daytime of Brahma they can exhibit their activities on higher and lower planets within this material world, but at the coming of Brahma's night they are all annihilated
- Either you may bring this ism or that ism, this civilization will collapse. People will become mad, being harassed in so many ways. When one is harassed in so many problems, he commits suicide. So that position is coming
- Even in Australia there also we have got four branches-Melbourne, Sydney - and we have got a very big building, very big temple of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Last year I established, and many hundred thousand devotees are coming
- Everyone is in ignorance because the evolution is coming from the lower species of life, and in Western countries the Darwin's theory of evolution is very prominent, and they believe that man is coming from monkey
- Feel, you may wrongly feel because you are imperfect. That is not good argument. Our argument is that the message is coming from the most authorized personality; therefore it is perfect. And we receive guru-parampara. That is our process
- From a distant place, if you see that a railway engine is coming, you'll see the light. So a rascal will say, "A light is coming." (laughter) But one who knows, he will say a train is coming. So it is less intelligent
- From India they are coming, but I am very sorry to inform, they are not giving the real, not delivering the real culture
- From the rice, heaps of rice, one scorpion, small scorpion, is coming. The fact is that the parent of the scorpion, they put their eggs within the rice and, being fermented, the scorpion comes out, not that from rice the scorpion is coming out
- From the sun-god the glaring effulgence, the sunshine, is coming
- Gajendra was feeling acute pain, but when he saw that Narayana, wielding His disc, was coming in the sky on the back of Garuda, he immediately took a lotus flower in his trunk, and with great difficulty, he uttered the following words
- God is not dead. God is coming to kick you out and kill you. God is not dead. He'll come in due course of time and kill you
- Going to girls and making them pregnant, then talking of Gopis, that is going on, that is nonsense. Without coming to the perfectional stage, if anyone tries to understand the Gopis he becomes a sahajiya
- Gopsi said, "O infallible one (Krsna), You had better know what is the reason for our coming here. In plain words, we are here simply because we have been captivated by the sweet sound of Your flute"
- Gurukrpa Swami is coming there, and whatever he may advise may be done, regarding the deities
- He (Brahma) wanted to show that even though these two attendants were coming in the forms of demons, they were very powerful, greater than the demigods, who could not control them
- Here also there is a nice big hall, exactly suitable for a temple, and the devotees are enjoying the opportunity by chanting there twice, thrice daily. I have also begun to give lectures here on specific days, but there are no outsiders coming
- Here in Vrndavana so many pilgrims, they come from all parts of India; now all parts of world, they're coming. But it is kept in such unclean state to discourage people not to come here
- Here is a person coming near. He will give me something. This person gave me something last night. Now another person is coming near. He may give me something
- Here is clear proof (those two principal doorkeepers of the Personality of Godhead have now entered the womb of Diti) of how a living entity coming originally from Vaikunthaloka is encaged in material elements
- His (Lord Krsna) blackish bodily hue appears just like the indranila jewel. There are reddish signs on His eyes, and small soft hairs are coming out on His body. The appearance of these symptoms has made Him extraordinarily beautiful
- I am coming soon to see that the Vrindaban construction is finished by Janmastami. I will take care of the necessary funds
- I am glad to hear new devotees are coming and do not be worried about some of our members leaving; they will come back. Krishna never forgets the service rendered to him by the devotee
- I am glad to learn that you are daily coming to our New York temple to worship the Deity. Most probably I shall be coming to New York next April where we shall meet and talk more about spiritual progress of life
- I am just speaking opposite, from the beginning of my preaching. So why you are coming? So if you stick to your position, real human civilization, people will come, gradually. Because they have got the sense
- I am remembering always you and your father, that you so selflessly aided me in my preparation for coming to the western countries and distributing the great gift of Srimad-Bhagavatam to the western society
- I am so glad to hear how Janmastami and Vyasa Puja were celebrated so successfully there in New Vrindaban and devotees were coming from all the centers
- I am training these European and American boys, most of them coming from Christian and Jewish families, and they are accepting to become a pure brahmana and then a pure sannyasi
- I beg to inform you that I am coming to Bombay by the 15th of March, 1971, and I wish to see you on some important matter
- I do not care very much for these plays and dramas unless they are coming directly from the Vedas
- I do not want disease. Why it is enforced upon me? And what is the purpose of my coming in this material world, and where I shall go after my death? Or this is the finish? There are so many things to inquire
- I expect to be coming to Bombay as soon as Giriraja completes my new quarters on Hare Krishna Land. At that time I may see you
- I had no objection of your coming to India. But if you can stay there in England and continue your festival program, that will be best. It is a very nice program. You should increase it as much as possible
- I have attained all this by coming to Vrndavana, and this was made possible by the mercy of Lord Nityananda
- I have no objection to your coming to Vrndavana, but as you have accepted the sannyasa order, it is more important to preach about Vrndavana rather than to come to Vrndavana
- I have not heard from either of you since my coming this side to Bombay, so I am very anxious to know how you are each making life members
- I think in Darwin's theory there is no such conception of coming to the point of sattva-guna, goodness. They do not know even what it is, sattva-guna
- I told you that in my horoscope it was declared that after seventieth year, I shall go to foreign countries and I shall establish many temples. In my horoscope that is. Now I see it is coming practically
- I want to know if Nectar of Devotion is coming along at proper pace. So you will kindly manage in Columbus that the printing matters are substantially ready for the press
- I was chanting underneath a tree, and these girls and boys, they were coming, so that was sraddha. Then as they gradually came to me, that is called sadhu-sanga
- I'm glad to hear that you are coming to India in the near future. Yes, Krsna wants you, don't try to avoid Him. You are a sincere devotee
- I've seen in the sea also, as soon as there is fog... When I was coming to your country on ship, the ship stops and they began to bugle: gaonh gongh gonhgonh, like that. But as soon as there is sun, this thousands miles of fog immediately...
- If a person, out of sentiment or for some other reason, takes to the shelter of the lotus feet of the Lord and in due course of time does not succeed in coming to the ultimate goal of life or falls down due to lack of experience, there is no loss
- If a rascal is busy, that means he's simply spoiling the energy. Just like monkey. Monkey is very busy. Of course, according to Mr. Darwin, they are coming from monkey
- If new students are coming and they want to live with us in the temple, they must agree before living with us to follow these principles without any exception
- If one person who is not devotee, if he is praised as very exalted, so wherefrom these praising words are coming? Sva-vid-varahostra-kharaih. Such praising comes from the persons who are like dogs
- If someone sees the face of the Lord while aratrika is going on, he can be relieved of all sinful reactions coming from many, many thousands and millions of years past. He is even excused from the killing of a brahmana or similar prohibited activities
- If we analyze our life, we will find that it is full of suffering. Why then are we coming here? The conditioned souls are not very bright. We should inquire, "Why am I suffering?" If there is a remedy, we must take advantage of it
- If we, if simply by coming you can come into the sunlight, if I think that I have become identical with the sun, that is nonsense. Sun, you cannot become identical with the sun. It is so powerful, the temperature is so high and great
- If wife is there, then some money must be coming, that means work, land or factory, children, home, friends, community, nation, like that there is increasing complication of illusion of thinking: This is mine, that is mine
- If you are chanting within this room and if you find nobody is coming to participate in the kirtana, don't be disappointed. There are many germs, worms, cockroaches, within this room - they are being benefited
- If you take the shelter of the plug which is connected with the powerhouse, you get immediately electricity. Similarly, if you take shelter of a person who is coming in the parampara system...
- In Krsna's absence, the gopis had been coming dutifully to visit mother Yasoda's house early in the morning. They knew that Nanda Maharaja and mother Yasoda were always grief-stricken
- In our Krsna consciousness movement, anyone who is coming, even though coming from the LSD-addicted society, still, as soon as he comes to our society he gives up not only LSD or any intoxication, he gives up even drinking tea, coffee
- In spite of coming in contact with the pastimes of the Lord, the impersonalists do not fully realize the benefit to be derived, and thus they become just as morose as the materialists do in pursuing their fruitive activities
- In that condition she was sometimes going within the house, sometimes coming out of the house. She was constantly looking to see if Govinda was coming back along the road
- In that gigantic pot my body is of insignificant measurement, and even though one of the many universes is created by me, innumerable universes are coming and going from the pores of Your body, just as atomic particles are seen flickering in the sunlight
- In the meantime, while Dhruva, doubtful of his mystic enemies, was talking with his charioteer, they heard a tremendous sound, as if the whole ocean were there, and they found that from the sky a great dust storm was coming over them from all directions
- In the record the play is going on, but one who does not know who has recorded this speech, he cannot find out. But one who knows voice, he can understand, "It is coming from Prabhupada, or the Swamiji"
- In this kind of disappointment (coming from when one is forced to act in a way which is forbidden, or to refrain from acting in a way which is proper) one becomes full of anxiety, sheds tears, changes bodily color, feels humility and breathes heavily
- It doesn't matter whether they are initiated or not. If they are coming in large number, that is the success of our mission
- It is called vrscika-tandula-nyaya. You know that? Vrscika-tandula-nyaya. Vrscika means scorpion, and tandula means rice. Sometimes we see some heaps of rice, the scorpion is coming. But that is not that the rice has given birth to the scorpion
- It is nice the girls are coming to the temple, but unless you engage them in some way of serving Krsna, there will be again trouble
- It is not good that they are always asking me for money. The money is coming from the BBT in Bombay and it will have to be paid back in due course of time
- It is our practical experience in the Krsna consciousness movement all over the world that many millions of people are factually coming to the spiritual stage of life simply by chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra regularly
- It is said, we learn from Bhagavata that also fish within the water, they have got so sensitive power that miles away if some enemy is coming, they can understand and they take shelter
- It is understood that you are not coming in the temple since I left London. Why is this? What you are doing now on behalf of the society?
- It is very nice that Hal Pappa is coming to our temple. Please hand over the enclosed letter which I write to him out of my natural affection for him. I think if he joins with you will feel more encouraged in the service of the Lord
- Jagadananda's coming pleased mother Saci very much. As he talked of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, she listened day and night
- Just like horse, when working very hard, you'll find some foams coming out of the mouth, we sometimes also, when we are very tired after working very hard, the tongue becomes dry and some foam comes
- Just like in New Vrindaban. They are coming to the city for preaching. So not absolutely we can abstain immediately because we have been dependent so long, many, many lives. You cannot. But the ideal should be introduced gradually
- Just like in the stage the dramatic actor is sometimes coming as a king and next time by changing the dress he is coming as (indistinct). This is an example. Similarly, Krsna is the same but He has got different manifestations
- Just like the electricity energy, is coming from the same source. But it is being utilized for different purposes. Sometimes it is helping to make cooler, and sometimes it is helping to make heater
- Just see in this beach. They are coming all dressed, and the man is attracting woman; woman is attracting man. This is business, going on here
- Katha Upanisad says that tad-vijnanartham sa gurum evabhigacchet srotriyam brahma-nistham. This srotriyam means that one who is coming in disciplic succession
- Krsna and Canura and then Balarama and Mustika locked themselves hand to hand, leg to leg, and each began to press against the other with a view to coming out victorious
- Krsna said to Akrura, "I think Myself so fortunate that you have come as My friend and relative. My dear uncle Akrura, please tell Me the purpose of your coming to Vrndavana"
- Krsna said, "My dear Srutadeva, all these great sages, brahmanas and saintly persons have been very kind to you by personally coming here to see you"
- Krsna says that if one simply puts philosophical theories for some utopian ideas, "Now time is coming which will be like this, like that." No. Time is there already. You cannot manufacture time like this or like that. It will go on
- Krsna went on speaking, "Your coming here to see Me, neglecting all the restrictions and hindrances of relatives, fathers, brothers and husbands, is completely befitting"
- Kundalata said, "There are reddish signs on His (Krsna's) eyes, and small soft hairs are coming out on His body. The appearance of these symptoms has made Him extraordinarily beautiful"
- Madhumangala was an intimate friend of Krsna coming from the brahmana community. Krsna's friends were mostly cowherd boys belonging to the vaisya community, but there were others who belonged to the brahmana community
- Maharaja Prataparudra and his personal assistants formed a third circle around the two inner circles just to check the crowds from coming too near
- Modern medical science, they see that the energy is coming from the heart, and as soon as the heart stops to work, it is said that the body is dead. So here also the same thing is confirmed
- Money is coming there. Guru Maharaja said that "You do the right work, money will come. Money will fall down on your feet." There is no question of flattering. Do. Work sincerely. Everything will come, whatever you want
- Most of my students are coming from the Christian and Jewish groups but because they agreed to follow our principles there was no difficulty to organize the society. Similarly Mohammedan or anyone else who has no objection to our principles is welcome
- Mudha, he cannot understand. That is the difficulty. More dull-headed, less intelligent persons are coming. Just see
- My creating so many centers, big, big temples, that is not my primary duty. My primary duty is to write books. Therefore I am going on still. These are coming automatically. Maybe this is the secret of my success
- My dear Vallabha Bhatta, your coming to me is not appreciated by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Therefore He sometimes speaks to chastise me
- My mission has come out a success by the mercy of my guru maharaj who sent me on this mission. That was my only qualification in coming to your country, that I had the blessings of my guru maharaj
- My purpose of coming here to enthuse the younger generation and it is very pleasing to me that Krishna is sending me younger generation and sincere souls like you
- My request to you is that you should go on being aggressive on Sankirtana. I myself was aggressive in coming to your country
- Nanda Maharaja said: Your (Gargamuni's) coming to our house is to give us some enlightenment about spiritual life. You have no other purpose in visiting householders
- Next book is coming, Nectar of Devotion. It is the authorized translation of Rupa Gosvami's book, Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu
- No one can even count how many waves there are, and similarly no one can count how many incarnations are coming from the Lord's (Krsna's) body
- No one could understand who was coming and who was going, who was dancing and who was singing. Nor could they understand one another's language
- No one should think the Deity in the temple to be made of wood or stone, and no one should think that a person coming from a lower-caste family who has taken to Krsna consciousness is still of the same low caste. These attitudes are forbidden
- No, do not give up the association of devotees. All of your comings and goings are due to restlessness. Use your money to come to Mayapur and associate with the devotees. This restlessness will be cured
- Nobody is trying for becoming perfect, and there is no perfect; then who will understand? And still, He is speaking. Still Caitanya Mahaprabhu is coming. So our endeavor should be there. Our endeavor should be. If one man can take it up
- Nobody wants to die; he wants to continue. Why he becomes old? Old means warning and, of the... Just like the, what is that, yellow street light. "Now please prepare for the red light." So this is coming... You stop this
- Now we have seen that many foreign visitors are coming to India to see the sacred places like Vrindaban, and the KLM Airlines has requested us to guide their tourists in some scheme
- Now, by the laws of nature, the time is coming when dictatorship will put the citizens into more and more difficulty
- O my beloved friend Vrnda, where are you coming from? "I am coming from the feet of Sri Hari." "Where is He?" "In the forest on the bank of Radha-kunda." "What is He doing there?" "He is learning dancing." "Who is His master?"
- On coming out of the cave, Mucukunda saw that the human species had surprisingly been reduced in stature to pygmy size. Similarly, the trees had also been far reduced in size, and Mucukunda could immediately understand that the current age was Kali-yuga
- One day it will come there will be no water. That you expect, because you are not paying any tax. You are thinking, "Water is coming, my father's property." But you are not father's son at the present moment. You are maya's son
- One may be submerged in the waves of the river of maya, but one may also get free from the waves by coming to the banks of knowledge and austerity. Near these banks, however, the waves are very strong
- One must approach the acarya. So the acarya is coming by parampara system, disciplic succession. Therefore Krsna recommends, tad viddhi pranipatena pariprasnena sevaya: "One should approach the acarya and try to understand by pranipata, surrender"
- One of the cowherd boys said, "The hot wind that is blowing like a hurricane is his breathing, and the fishy bad smell coming out from his (the snake's) mouth is the smell of his intestines"
- Our program in Surat is going on very well. I have just finalized the arrangements for my coming to Calcutta and you may revise the information sent in my previous letter
- Our program requires the assistance of both Sriman Wayne Gunderson and his wife Srimati Citralekha Devi Dasi, who are my initiated disciples. My request is that these two, husband and wife, be granted visa for coming to India
- Padma Purana said, "And when they (people lower than sudra) are properly dressed, with tilaka on their bodies and beads in their hands and on their necks, they appear to be coming from Vaikuntha"
- People from the three worlds used to come visit Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Anyone who saw Him received the transcendental treasure of love for Krsna
- Raghava Pandita then said, People are always coming and going through that door. The dust from their feet blows up and touches the ceiling
- Real atonement involves coming to real knowledge, and for this there is a standard process. When one follows a regulated hygienic process, he does not fall sick
- Regarding Christ coming again, for the time being, you follow his instructions. Then if he comes it will be all right
- Regarding your coming to me, you are always welcome, and your association is always desired
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, please show me, one after another, all of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's devotees who are coming from Bengal
- Sati tried her best to mitigate the misunderstanding between the son-in-law and the father-in-law by coming to her father's house, even without an invitation, and at that time Daksa should have received her, forgetting all past misunderstandings
- So do you think this flower which is coming out daily in your garden in different colors and different smell and flavor, they are being done without any artistic sense? This is nonsense. There is sense. There is God's potency
- So far my coming to Vrindaban, if I don't go to Manipur then I shall certainly come
- So many people are coming to the New Delhi Temple because of the nice Deity worship. This is very good. Keep the standard of Deity worship very nicely
- So we're very shocked and astonished that so many people are coming to the West, to the United States, and posing as holy men and simply making business, charging money, and giving somebody some magical formula whereby they can become God
- So when you further advance you'll find there is no distinction between black and white. Just like a flower is coming out, there are many colors. So it is coming from the same source
- Some of the gopis who joined Krsna's pastimes within this material world were coming from the status of ordinary human beings. If they had been bound by fruitive action, they were fully freed from the reaction of karma by constant meditation on Krsna
- Sometimes coming too near the Deity or the spiritual master degrades the neophyte devotee
- Sometimes we dream of coming to a place we have never known or experienced in this lifetime, but this is proof that in a past life we experienced this
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never even joked with others' wives. As soon as He saw a woman coming, He would immediately give her ample room to pass without talking. He was extremely strict regarding the association of women
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "I saw in a dream that you were coming, and so this is very auspicious. I have been like a blind man, but your coming here restores My vision"
- Sri Ramananda Raya is coming within five to seven days. As soon as he arrives, My desires will be fulfilled. I take great pleasure in his company
- Sridama, Subala & Stoka Krsna said, "Not even animals go there, and no birds are living there; they have all left. One can only appreciate the sweet aroma that is coming from that place"
- Stopping the demon, the Lord (Narayana) addressed him as follows, "My dear son of Sakuni, you appear very tired, as if coming from a very distant place"
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: Thereafter, the demons became inimical toward one another. Throwing and snatching the container of nectar, they gave up their friendly relationship. Meanwhile, they saw a very beautiful young woman coming forward toward them
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit, "My dear King, as soon as the elderly gopis saw their sons coming, there was an inexpressible sign of parental love, and all of them became absorbed in affection"
- The (Bhetnama) room is his for his lifetime only, it is not that anyone coming after him or his sons or family after his demise can use the room
- The beautiful woman (Mohini-murti) was already naked, and when She saw Lord Siva coming toward Her, She became extremely bashful. Thus She kept smiling, but She hid Herself among the trees and did not stand in one place
- The best preparation for the coming of the child is just for the parents to remain perfectly Krishna Conscious, and of course, the best means for that is by chanting the holy Names and listening to Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam
- The coming of the goddess of fortune to Gundica is celebrated as Hera-pancami. Sometimes this is misspelled as Hara-pancami among the ativadis. The word hera means "to see" and refers to the goddess of fortune going to see Lord Jagannatha
- The devotees who had followed the Lord came into His presence and requested Him to return to Puri. They submitted that the devotees from Bengal were coming to Purusottama-ksetra
- The gigantic form of the Maha-Visnu is the source of generation for innumerable universes. Innumerable universes are coming out of His exhaling breath, and the same universes are going back in with His inhaling breath
- The husband, coming under the control of the wife, sacrifices his quality of goodness and becomes subservient to the qualities of passion and ignorance. In this way the whole situation becomes polluted
- The Indo-European stock, they are also coming from the ksatriyas. From the history of Mahabharata, we can understand the Aryan families who migrated to Europe, they also belonged to this surya-vamsa or candra-vamsa
- The laughing sounds, coming one after another, are compared to flowers falling from the creeper of devotion which grows within the heart of the devotee
- The Lord accepted Srila Haridasa Thakura, a veteran devotee of the Lord coming from a Mohammedan family. And there are many other great devotees of the Lord who came from different communities, sects and castes
- The Lord Himself has no desire to send His pure devotee to this material world, nor does a devotee have any material purpose in coming
- The Lord informed Kardama Muni, "The girl who is coming to be married with you is a princess, the daughter of Emperor Svayambhuva, and so just suitable for your purpose." Only by God's grace can one get a nice wife just as he desires
- The manifestation of the world is not accepted as false; it is accepted as real, but temporary. It is likened unto a cloud which moves across the sky, or the coming of the rainy season, which nourishes grains
- The most astonishing feature was that Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, took charge of washing the feet of all the incoming guests (during the Rajasuya Sacrifice)
- The president of the sun planet, He is the original person from where this sunshine and heat is coming. He is the person. And the population there, they are made so that their bodily effulgence is the heat and light
- The process is, as recommended by Srila Rupa Gosvami, adau gurvasrayam. You must select, you must accept the guru who's coming in parampara system
- The sankirtana movement contributed by the Supreme Personality of Godhead as Lord Caitanya is the direct and easiest process for coming to the purest form of consciousness - Krsna consciousness
- The servants are always coming and going without interval. If I touch them, I shall be ruined
- The sun is rising punctually, the moon is rising punctually, the fortnight is going on, the season is coming punctually - everything. Why there should be no creator or no superintendent?
- The system of circumambulating all these places is still current among devotees of Lord Krsna, and those coming to Mathura and Vrndavana always feel transcendental pleasure
- The whole material civilization is based on animalism. Therefore now they are coming as naked animals. The basic principle of the civilization is animalism. Now... It was covered by the progress of time. Now they are coming to be naked animals, that's all
- There are different periods in your country called summer, winter, fall, spring. They are coming by rotation. Similarly, there is rotation of time which is divided into four millenniums called Satya-yuga, Treta-yuga, Dvapara-yuga, and Kali-yuga
- There are existing man-eaters in Africa. So the human society is coming to that position. Like animal, they will eat their own sons and daughters. So therefore this practice, unnecessarily killing animal, is one of the pillar of sinful life
- There are signs of teeth coming out, and He is very mild and gentle. He is described as follows
- There are so many so-called swamis. They are coming, and they are preaching that "You are God. I am God." Then who is God? Everyone is God? No. Therefore you will find in the Vedic literature definition of God
- There is a parampara; there is disciplic succession. So one who is coming into that disciplic succession and by coming from that disciplic succession, he is firmly convinced in the Absolute, he is firmly conversant in the Absolute Truth, he is guru
- There is no brain in this artistic work. And how wonderfully, because it is automatically coming, artist. Anything you take, flower. So, without brain how this thing can happen? But these rascals, they do not understand
- There is no such strict principle, and we are constructing very nice palatial building with attached bathroom and everything complete. Still, people are not coming
- There is scarcity of anna - grains. That will increase more and more. It will so increase that now you are getting anna by paying high price, but time will come when even if you are prepared to pay price, there will be no more anna. That time is coming
- There was a large crowd of people, some coming and some going. Indeed, some people in that great crowd could not even see Nakula Brahmacari
- These are some of the descriptions of the incarnations emanating from Krsna, and from the Srimad-Bhagavatam it is understood that innumerable incarnations are always coming out from the body of Krsna, just like waves in the ocean
- These foreigners, they are neither Hindus nor Indian nor brahmanas. How they are taking? They are not fools and rascals. They are coming from respectable family, educated
- They (the gopis and men) remembered the words of Garga Muni, who had foretold, by dint of his vast knowledge of the Vedas & astrology, that this boy would be attacked by many demons. Now they were actually seeing that this was coming true, word for word
- They (these European and Americans) are pure devotees. They have no other business. They have sacrificed everything. They are coming from rich family, rich nation, educated, everything. There is no scarcity in their country
- They are all coming here to see You, but seeing that they were delayed, I came alone very quickly
- They are also educated, they are young men, and they are coming from respectable family. They are not dull-headed dogs. So why they are sticking to this principle unless they feel, "Yes, I am making progress"?
- This artificial life is not actual life. We are perceiving. Suppose there have been no rain for one or two years. There is a time when for hundreds of years there will be no rain. You have to wait for that time. That time is coming at the end of Kali-yuga
- This chapter (the ninth chapter of the ninth canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam) describes how Sudyumna became a woman and how the dynasty of Vaivasvata Manu was amalgamated with the Soma-vamsa, the dynasty coming from the moon
- This is His special mercy upon me and I always think about this with gratitude to this exalted personality coming directly from Vaikuntha World and we had the great fortune to meet Him
- This is to introduce you to Hari Goswami of the Radha Raman Mandir in Vrindaban. He is coming to Bombay and will meet you, so please receive him nicely
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not five hundred years old. It is coming since very, very long time
- This Society (ISKCON) was started single-handedly, but because people are coming forward and dealing with the give - and - take policy, the Society is now expanding all over the world
- This system now should stop that somebody's coming for three days - "Prabhupada, initiate him." Why? First of all see whether he's fit for becoming a disciple; then recommend. Otherwise, don't recommend
- This year, we will again celebrate the birth day of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in Mayapur on March 27th. All the devotees will be coming about a week early for doing parikrama of the different holy spots. About 400-500 devotees will again come this year
- Time will come in this age when there will be no food, and man will kill man and eat. That time is coming. They are now killing animal, but animal lives on the grass and grains. When there will be no grass, no grains, where they will get animal?
- Unless mother is good, the son cannot be good. Our Mahamsa, he is coming from Parsi family. So in the beginning his mother came to fight with me - not fighting - but now she is very happy
- Unless you understand from where the order is coming, how the order-giver is speaking, if you do not know the science, how you can talk with Krsna and receive His order?
- Upananda said, "My dear friends! Now we should leave here for another place because we are continually finding that great demons are coming here to disturb the peaceful situation, and they are especially attempting to kill the small children"
- Veda means knowledge and there are two kinds of knowledge - one mundane and another transcendental. Vedas are considered to be originally transcendental because they are coming from the platform which existed before the creation
- Vedic truths are coming in disciplic succession from the Lord to Brahma, from Brahma to Narada, from Narada to Vyasa, and from Vyasa to many of his disciples
- Was this a dream I saw, or was it reality? I saw fearsome men with ropes in their hands coming to arrest me and drag me away. Where have they gone?
- We are not simply supplying food. Anyone who is coming, he is getting spiritual education. Not that it is a free hotel
- We are soliciting, "Please come here in this Hare Krsna Land and just become a brahmana-vaisnava, and we shall try to serve you by giving you good place," but nobody is coming. Therefore it is very difficult to revive the old varnasrama-dharma culture
- We see the flowers and fruits are coming every season. Why once? This dogmatic, we have to accept? Our experience is that by nature's way we find the same flower is coming again in the same season
- We should be fixed up on the order of Krsna coming through the spiritual master. Then our life is successful. This is the secret of success in spiritual life. Yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadah. This is assured
- We want younger generation to participate in this Krishna Consciousness movement. I understand the new place is quite suitable and it will be very convenient for the students coming there
- What kind of body we are going to get, nobody knows. "This life is everything. This body is everything." Very risky. They do not inquire even wherefrom this body has come. They are also coming. They are also living. They are also eating
- Whatever thoughts are coming, you note it. Keep it. We shall utilize it with reference, with reference to the sastra
- When all the inhabitants of Vrndavana smelled the good aroma from the smoke of the burning Putana, they inquired from each other, "Where is this good fragrance coming from?" While conversing, they understood that it was the fumes of the burning Putana
- When coming from San Francisco I promised to Janaki and other girls that this time when I come back I shall first come to San Francisco. So I shall return by Pacific route and possibly make a break in the journey in Tokyo and Hawaii
- When Dhruva Maharaja saw the Yaksas coming forward, he immediately took his arrows and cut the enemies to pieces
- When in the sky it is regular speed and balance, it is going nicely. There is no crisis. All crises take place while coming down and going up. Leaving the land and coming the land. I have seen sometimes, they clap as soon as they.... "The danger is over"
- When Krsna had only three or four teeth coming out of His gums, His thighs were fatty, His body was very, very short, and He began to enhance the parental love of Nanda Maharaj and Mother Yasoda with the activities of His childish body
- When Krsna was absent from Vrndavana & was staying in Mathura, Srimati Radharani sent news to Him that His mother, the Queen of Braja, was feeling such separation from Him that there was foam coming from her mouth, like the foam on the shore of the ocean
- When she saw that it was morning, the prostitute stood up and left. Coming before Ramacandra Khan, she informed him of all the news
- When that leper, the sinful son of a brahmana, saw the chastity of his wife, he finally abandoned his sinful intentions. While coming home, however, he touched the body of Markandeya Rsi, who thus cursed him to die at sunrise
- When the babies (Krsna and Balarama) were sucking their breasts, the mothers would see small teeth coming in. Thus their joy would be intensified to see their children grow
- Where is your experience that all of a sudden a chunk dropped and there was creation? We have got experience that creation is there. Mother is there, and a child is coming. This is the creation
- While he (Sanatana) was coming, his brother-in-law gave him a nice blanket. That was on the body of Sanatana. And Caitanya Mahaprabhu several times overlooked about that blanket
- While they were coming to Maharaja Prthu from other planets, they did not come by airplane, but personally. In other words, these four Kumaras were also spacemen who could travel in space without machines
- Why should you kill one animal who is coming to attack? No. You must kill. That is necessity
- Why you are coming? I never came to flatter you, neither I never came to say, "Yes, there is no God." I am speaking just opposite, everything opposite. "You are drunkard; no drink. You are illicit sex hunters; no illicit sex"
- With the coming forth of material nature these living entities are again given a chance to act in the material world and prepare themselves to enter into the spiritual world
- Without coming to that central point, our love on the material conception of life - equality, fraternity, brotherhood - are all simply cheating process
- Without power, how the rose flower is coming to beautiful shape from the bud? There is power. That power is Krsna's power
- Without this sampradaya, evam parampara, kick out on their face. All rogues and thieves. I don't care for them. Immediately kick out. If he is not coming by this parampara system, whatever he says, all nonsense
- You cannot stop them. But some of them, those who are intelligent, they will see, "Yes, here is life." As they are coming to nakedness, they will come to this, our mode of life. So you have to become an ideal society
- You give a small bird some grains. You'll see like this: "Is there enemy? Somebody's coming. Somebody's killing me." So full of anxieties. This is the condition. This is the condition. So you cannot, you cannot be free from the anxiety
- You have created this animal civilization. Now they are coming out as naked animals. This is the result. Now you have to reform them. That reformation is Krsna consciousness. So you have to make an example, what is actually human life
- You have numberless arms, and the sun and moon are Your eyes. I see You with blazing fire coming forth from Your mouth, burning this entire universe by Your own radiance
- You should not be discouraged if people are not coming to your meetings. We are trying to please Krishna. That is all. We simply must go on with our business, to the best of our ability
- You should rectify, but not reject. Members are coming to join us to be rectified, not to be rejected. So, try to rectify the incorrigible, and if not possible, then change. What can we do?
- You write to say also that everyone is awaiting my arrival, and they ask "When is Swamiji coming?'' So far as I am concerned, I can go immediately because I have no serious engagements here now
- Your proposal for a varnasrama college shall be discussed at the GBC meeting at Mayapur, this coming March
- Your reports are coming more regularly than any other GBC and from them I can understand that things are developing very steadily under your supervision
- Yudhisthira said, "This nectar coming from the mouth of a devotee is so powerful that if one is fortunate enough to have the opportunity to drink it, he is immediately freed from the continuous journey of birth and death"