Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Coming"
The following 269 pages are in this category, out of 269 total.
- A preacher is giving real sense. To awaken this sense, Krsna had to come personally. And he is doing the same work: "Surrender to Krsna." How much great service it is
- After enjoying fully amongst themselves, the queens and Lord Krsna would come out of the water, and they would give up their wet garments, which were very valuable, to be taken away by the professional singers and dancers
- After equipping Themselves with military dress, Krsna and Balarama mounted Their chariots. Krsna rode the chariot of which Daruka was the driver. With a small army They came out of the city of Mathura, blowing Their respective conchshells
- After taking Their supper, Krsna and Balarama came to bid goodnight to Akrura and asked him how Kamsa was dealing with Their friends and relatives. Krsna then inquired into Kamsa's plans
- After the demon (Aghasura) was dead, Krsna, with His transcendental glance alone, brought all the boys and calves back to consciousness and came with them out of the mouth of the demon
- After this He (Krsna) consulted with Balarama, and, being garlanded with lotus flowers but carrying no weapons, He came out of the city to meet Kalayavana, who had already surrounded Mathura
- After this, Lord Krsna and the gopis came out of the water and began to stroll along the bank of the Yamuna, where a nice breeze was blowing, carrying the aroma of different kinds of flowers over the water and land
- Again when people cried that Krsna, the son of Vasudeva, had come, both King Nanda and Mother Yasoda became overwhelmed with affection and expressed their great pleasure
- Akrura continued, "I am Your surrendered servant. Please do not try to avoid me. Please, come along with me, with Your elder brother (Balarama) and cowherd boyfriends, and sanctify my house"
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, it is very difficult for even great mystic yogis and demigods to ascertain Your movements or approach You (Krsna), yet out of Your causeless mercy You have kindly consented to come to my home"
- Akrura continued, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is worshipable by all different kinds of demigods, Pitas, kings, emperors and other living entities and who is the Supersoul of everything, has come into my home"
- Akrura continued, "The water of His (Krsna's) lotus feet purifies the three worlds, and now He has kindly come to my place. Who in the three worlds among factually learned men will not take shelter of Your lotus feet and surrender unto You"
- Akrura thought, "That Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna) has now come just like an ordinary human being, and it is my great fortune to be able to see Him face to face"
- All the kings were joyful at the news (of Krsna's forthcoming visit to Hastinapur) and began to wait very anxiously for the Lord's arrival
- Almost all the soldiers of Salva had been killed, but when Salva saw that Krsna had come to the battlefield, he released a great, powerful weapon, which flew through the sky with a roaring sound like a great meteor
- And what is bhagavat-pranitam dharma? That is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, we know, everyone. He came, Krsna came. His mission was dharma-samsthapanarthaya, for establishing the religious principles, or reestablishing
- Another gopi said, "Certainly the killing of women is a great sin, and if You (Krsna) do not come to see us and we die, You will suffer the reactions of sin. So please come see us"
- Another gopi said, "Krsna has killed His enemy, & He has victoriously achieved the kingdom of Kamsa. Maybe He is married with a king's daughter by this time & living happily among His kinsmen & friends. Why should He come to this village of Vrndavana"
- Another gopi said, "That is Your (Krsna's) extraordinary feature (sweet movements and being independent). Please, therefore, come before us and bless us with the lotus flower in Your hand"
- As it is said in the Bhagavad-gita, paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam: (BG 4.8) "The Lord comes to protect the devotees and annihilate the miscreants"
- As Krsna came nearer, they pushed their sons forward to embrace Him. Others were trying, out of shyness, not to shed tears, but they still could not keep the tears from gliding down. This is an instance of concealment caused by shyness
- As Krsna He came with disc and club. Here Krsna has come compassionately to distribute mercy to the fallen souls. So He has not taken any astra, any weapon. His (Lord Caitanya's) weapon is His associate devotee
- As soon as Krsna came out of the mouth of the demon (Aghasura) with His calves and friends, that glittering effulgent light immediately merged into the body of Krsna within the vision of all the demigods
- As soon as They (Krsna and Balarama) would come crawling to Their mothers, Yasoda and Rohini would take Them on their laps and, covering Them with the lower portion of their saris, allow Them to suck their breasts
- As soon as they (the cowherd boys) saw Krsna coming toward them, they one after another embraced the son of Nanda and held Him to their chests. After this, they assembled all the calves under their charge and began to return home
- As soon as they saw Krsna and Balarama coming out on the street, very nicely dressed and smiling and looking at the citizens with grace, the citizens were immediately filled with loving ecstasies simply by seeing the personal presence of Mukunda
- As the result of this great silence, My dear wife (Rukmini), you have purchased Me (Krsna) for all time; I have come eternally under your control
- As the SP of G comes down upon this earth to reestablish the principles of religion, so His representative, the SM, also comes to reestablish RP. It is the duty of the disciples to take charge of the mission of the SM & execute it properly
- As usual, Krsna came out victorious, and He triumphantly brought the parijata tree chosen by His wife to this earth planet, to Dvaraka. After this, the tree was installed in the palace garden of Satyabhama
- At those times, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would visit Lord Jagannatha. Then His feelings exactly corresponded to those of the gopis when they saw Krsna at Kuruksetra after long separation. Krsna had come to Kuruksetra with His brother and sister to visit
- Bali Maharaja, saw that Lord Balarama and Krsna had come to his planet, he immediately merged in an ocean of happiness
- Bali said, "Only out of Your (Krsna) causeless mercy have You agreed to come here and be visible to us, who are generally influenced by the qualities of ignorance and passion"
- Because her marriage was already arranged to take place the next day, Rukmini suggested that Krsna come there incognito to kidnap her and then fight with Sisupala and his allies like the King of Magadha
- Because Krsna comes before us just like a human being, if we think that "He's also like me," then we are ass. Krsna does not change His dress
- Because Krsna comes down as human being, we, due to our lack of knowledge, poor fund of knowledge, we think Krsna is as good as we are. But actually it is not. Krsna is God. We are ordinary living entities
- Bhisma said, "He (Krsna) is worshipable by all great sages, but still He is so merciful that He has come to see an abominable person like me"
- Bhisma said, "I was opposing Krsna's most intimate friend, Arjuna - I even tried to kill him! I have so many disqualifications, and yet the Lord is still so kind that He has come to see me at the last point of my life"
- Certain philosophers say, however, that when Krsna comes He accepts a material body
- Coming down from Govardhana Hill, Lord Gopala granted an interview to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who was unwilling to climb the hill, thinking Himself a devotee of Lord Krsna
- Coming to His (Krsna) right consciousness, He could see that there was no messenger and no head of His father, but that Salva had left in his airplane, which was flying in the sky. He then began to think of slaying Salva
- Dama means curbing down, and ghosa means famous; so he was famous for controlling the citizens. Damaghosa thought that if Krsna came to disturb the marriage ceremony, he would certainly cut Him down with his military power
- Dear Yasoda, why don't you restrict your naughty Krsna? He comes to our houses along with Balarama every morning and evening, and before the milking of the cows They let loose the calves, and the calves drink all the milk of the cows
- Do You want to enliven them by coming there? Why are You simply keeping them alive in a state of suffering
- Don't think that the Deity is a doll. Even if you think it is doll, Krsna has come to you in the form of doll so that you can see
- During a solar eclipse, the Lord came from Dvaraka and met the inhabitants of Vrndavana at Samanta-pancaka
- During a solar eclipse, the Lord came from Dvaraka and met the inhabitants of Vrndavana at Samanta-pancaka. The meeting was intensely painful for the damsels of Vrajabhumi because Lord Krsna had apparently left them to reside at Dvaraka
- Either you say Jesus Christ or Krsna or Lord Buddha or Hazrat Muhammad or anyone, all of them have come to give you information for spiritual advancement of life, not for any material advancement of life. That is intelligence
- Even in Vrndavana there is anxiety. Radharani is in anxiety that "Krsna is not here. How Krsna will come?" The gopis are also in anxiety
- Even Krsna comes before you, you cannot see. You will see Him - "Oh, He's an ordinary man like me," because you are not qualified to see Him. But when you become qualified, you will see Him always
- Factually, when the Supreme Personality of Godhead comes He exhibits a nonmaterial body, and thus there is no difference between His childish body when He is lying on the lap of His mother Yasoda and His so-called grown-up body fighting with the demons
- Finishing his daily duties, the priest went to take rest. In a dream he saw the Gopinatha Deity come to talk to him, and He spoke as follows
- For those who think that He has no form and no work to do, Krsna comes to show that indeed He works. He works so gloriously that no one else can perform such uncommon acts
- God is not dead. God is coming to kick you out and kill you. God is not dead. He'll come in due course of time and kill you
- God is present before you, Krsna. He comes here on this planet. Tadatmanam srjamy aham, sambhavami yuge yuge. So those who have seen God, you take information from them
- Gopis inquired from Balarama, "Does Krsna have any plans to come here to see His mother, Yasoda, and does He remember us gopis, who are now pitiably bereft of His company"
- Gopis said, "If only He would come here and accept these garlands we have made. Dear Lord Balarama, descendant of Dasarha, You know that we would give up everything for Krsna's friendship"
- Gopis said, "Krsna may have forgotten us in the midst of the cultured women of Dvaraka, but as far as we are concerned, we still remember Him by collecting flowers & sewing them into garlands. When He does not come, we simply pass our time by crying"
- Have you seen Krsna coming this way? Kindly tell us which way He has gone and save our lives
- He (Jarasandha) also thought that he had seen them (Krsna, Arjuna and Bhima) somewhere before. But although these three persons were ksatriyas, they had come to his door begging alms like brahmanas
- He (Krsna) always remains there. The explanation of expert devotees is that Krsna was actually not absent from Vrndavana; He came back with Nanda Maharaja as promised
- He (Krsna) sends some devotee in the garb of enemy and Krsna comes here to fight with him. At the same time, to teach us that becoming enemy, enemy of Krsna is not very profitable. Better become friend. That will be profitable
- He (Krsna) simply smiled at her words. Looking toward His cowherd boyfriends, He replied to the girl, “My dear beautiful girl, I am very much pleased by your invitation, and I must come to your home after finishing My other business here
- He (Krsna) told them not to be overwhelmed and in this way pacified them. But when He failed to come back with Nanda Maharaja, it appeared that He either cheated them or could not keep His promise
- He (Lord Krsna) is transcendental to all material conceptions, but by His unbounded mercy upon His pure devotees, He comes down and manifests Himself as the Personality of Godhead
- He comes personally, he comes as a devotee, and he sends His authorized devotee. So some way or other we have been entrusted to serve Krishna in this connection
- He who loosens the hair of the gopis, who is the supreme source of transcendental bliss and My life and soul? Has He come before My eyes again
- He wished good fortune to all the imprisoned kings and the messenger. After receiving this assurance from Lord Krsna, the messenger returned to the imprisoned kings and informed them of the happy news of the Lord's forthcoming visit
- Hearing the emphatic statement of the younger brahmana, some atheists in the meeting began to cut jokes. However, someone else said, "After all, the Lord is merciful, and if He likes, He can come"
- Here is picture, Krsna's. Everyone can get this opportunity. Therefore Krsna comes to show practically how enjoyable life with Krsna in Vrndavana. Krsna is simply jolly, anandamayo 'bhyasat
- I (Krsna) then (just to keep You (Radharani) living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You) return to Dvaraka-dhama. Thus You can always feel My presence there in Vrndavana
- I pray to Krsna that I am inviting You to come, so please, because You are seated in their hearts, please give them the intelligence how to serve you so that You may not be inconvenienced
- I prayed simply Krsna, "My dear Krsna, anyway, You have come here (to Juhu). You have sat down here. It will be great insult if You are removed from this place." So Krsna heard it, and we won the battle. Now the land is ours
- I therefore request You to come to Vrndavana and enjoy pastimes with Me. If You do so, My ambition will be fulfilled
- If devotees were not in a distressed condition, the Lord (Krsna) would not have come down
- If it is accepted that when He comes to the material world He (Krsna) accepts a material body, it should be concluded also that because the material energy is not different from Him, this body does not act materially
- If there are enough qualified devotees on hand to care for Lord Jagannatha, then certainly He should come there. So make nice arrangements for Him
- In plain words she (hunchback woman) proposed that Krsna come to her home and satisfy her lusty desires. Krsna, of course, felt a little bit embarrassed in front of His elder brother, Balarama, but He knew that the girl was simple and attracted
- In the absence of Krsna the gopis were constantly shedding tears, but sometimes, when they expected that Krsna was coming, they would stop crying. But when they saw that Krsna was not coming, then again they would become frustrated and begin to cry
- In this way Lord Krsna came to a decision. Simultaneously, the time came for the incarnation of the age
- Indra knew about the exalted position of Krsna because Krsna is the master of Indra, but he could not believe that Krsna could come down and live in Vrndavana among the cowherd men
- Indra said, "By Your own desire You (Krsna) appear auspiciously on the earth in Your eternal varieties of forms; You come to glorify the earthly planet and specifically to chastise persons who are falsely claiming to be God"
- Instead of being pleased that Lord Krsna had come, they began to pray for Lord Buddha, who is the ninth incarnation, because Lord Buddha stopped the ritualistic ceremonies and sacrifices recommended in the Vedas in order to discourage animal killing
- It is said: "When Krsna first came from His Kingdom, Dvaraka, to Indraprastha,* the young females of the city became so eager to see Him that even at night, when they were lying down with their husbands, they could not restrain their eagerness"
- Kalindi said, "My dear Draupadi, I was engaged in great austerities and penances to get Lord Krsna as my husband. When He became aware of this fact, He very kindly came to me with His friend Arjuna and accepted me as His wife"
- Kalindi said: "Knowing me to be performing austerities with the desire to touch His feet, He came with His friend Arjuna and accepted my hand. Yet I am but a maidservant engaged in sweeping the floor of the house of Sri Krsna"
- Kamsa said, "Please go immediately to Vrndavana and encourage the boys (Krsna and Balarama) to come here to see the beauty of Mathura and take pleasure in the wrestling competition"
- Kamsa said, "That is my request to you. Now, my plan is to kill these two boys. As soon as They come in the gate, there will be a giant elephant named Kuvalayapida waiting, and possibly he will be able to kill Them"
- Kamsa was always in anxiety, wondering when Krsna would come to kill him. That kind of thinking will not help us. One should be thinking of Krsna in devotional love. That is bhakti
- King Bahulasva and the brahmana Srutadeva, knowing well that the Lord (Krsna) had come there just to grace them with favor, immediately fell at the Lord's lotus feet and offered their respects
- King Purusottama-deva was a great devotee and was advanced in the civilization of the Aryans. He begged at the lotus feet of Gopala, "Please come to my kingdom"
- Knowing Duryodhana's plan, Krsna came to the Pandavas and asked their wife Draupadi if there were any remnants of food which she could offer to Him
- Krsna addressed Jarasandha as follows: "My dear King, please note that we are not actually brahmanas, nor have we come to ask for food or grain. We are all ksatriyas, & we have come to beg a duel with you. We hope that you will agree to this proposal"
- Krsna came before the creepers, plants and trees of Vrndavana, which were laden with flowers and fruits, because He was the Soul of their soul they all bent down in the ecstasy of love for Him and became thorny
- Krsna came to give us the real occupational duty - not of the body or the mind
- Krsna came to impress "This is not your place. You are creating so many plans to live here very peacefully, but that is not possible. Therefore you give up all this nonsense plan, just come to Me, surrender to Me, and I shall give you protection"
- Krsna came to speak this truth, that "I am the Supreme." He appeared to speak this philosophy. And if you do the same work, that "Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead," then you are serving the mission of Krsna, great service to Krsna
- Krsna comes down to teach us how we can enjoy with Him on the spiritual platform, in the spiritual world. Not only does He come, but He personally displays His pastimes in Vrndavana and attracts people to spiritual enjoyment
- Krsna comes in His original form... Original form is two-handed. It is also accepted in the Bible: "Man is made after the image of God." So God has got two-handed. Even the four-handed Visnu form is not the original
- Krsna comes to become the son of Devaki to glorify Devaki. Krsna becomes the son of Yasoda to glorify His devotee, Yasoda
- Krsna comes to exhibit His transcendental activities so that people may have the chance to glorify Him in every respect
- Krsna comes to introduce the system by which one can get relief from this continuous, troublesome life. Therefore Krsna says: yada yada hi dharmasya glanir, glanir bhavati
- Krsna consciousness movement means Krsna has come down in the shape of this movement
- Krsna consciousness movement means to awaken the victimized soul to Krsna consciousness. Krsna personally comes to awaken this consciousness, Krsna consciousness
- Krsna continued, "At that time you (Rukmini) concluded that your beautiful body was not fit to be touched by anyone else; therefore, thinking that I was not coming, you decided to commit suicide and immediately end that body"
- Krsna continued, "I have therefore come to see you (Mucukunda) to fulfill your desire. Now you can see Me to your heart’s content. My dear King, now you may ask from Me any benediction you wish, and I am prepared to fulfill your desire"
- Krsna did not come to establish the so-called Hindu religion or Muslim religion or Christian religion. No. He came to establish real religion. Real religion means we have to submit, surrender to the real person
- Krsna did not come to reorganize the so-called dharmas: Hindu dharma, Muslim dharma, Christian dharma, Buddha's dharma. No. According to Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said, dharmah projjhita-kaitavo 'tra
- Krsna does not come to this planet for making some money. He has got enough money because He's worshiped by the goddess of fortune. His business, coming down on this planet: to reestablish the religious principles
- Krsna has already come. What I am speaking? Krsna is there. But you have no eyes to see
- Krsna immediately changed His dress to look exactly like Abhimanyu and approached Abhimanyu's mother, Jatila, addressing her thus: "My dear Mother, I am your real son Abhimanyu, but just see - Krsna, dressed up like me, is coming before you!"
- Krsna informed Jambavan that He had come to ask for the Syamantaka jewel because ever since it had been stolen His name had been defamed by the less intelligent
- Krsna is coming, showing His activities. They will say, "It is maya. Krsna is maya." Although Krsna is practically showing them that it is not maya, it is completely spiritual, but their dull brain cannot accommodate that Krsna is Supreme Absolute Truth
- Krsna is fully independent. Just like we take our birth being bound by the cause of our karma. Krsna does not come being bound up by somebody's request or by His karma. He comes out of His free will
- Krsna is not beggar. Krsna can create millions of fruits and flowers. He's atmarama, He's fully satisfied in Himself. He's so opulent. But He wants that you should also love Krsna and give Him something. That He wants. Therefore He comes
- Krsna is ready to talk with you. He has come. He has descended in arca-murti to talk with you, to be visible by you. Now you make yourself ready and fit to talk with you; then He will exchange conversation. This is possible. This is a qualification
- Krsna is situated in everyone's heart. Actually, He is the spiritual master, caitya-guru. So in order to help us, He comes out as physical spiritual master. And therefore saksad-dharitvena sama... Spiritual master is representative of Krsna
- Krsna is so kind that from Vaikuntha He has come here in this remote village of America. He's so kind, just to accept your service
- Krsna is so kind, He leaves book, He leaves representative, and He comes Himself. In so many ways He is trying to give us the benefit. Asura: we do not take the advantage, and continually suffer, birth after birth we suffer
- Krsna is within as caitya-guru, and when we are serious He comes out as the spiritual master. Siksa-guru, diksa-guru. So there is no difference between siksa-guru and diksa-guru and Krsna
- Krsna or His incarnation, when He comes, it does not depend on His karma, because He is above karma. He is fully independent
- Krsna plainly informed him that He had come there to ask for the jewel in order to be free from this defamation
- Krsna said, "We three (Krsna, Arjuna & Bhima) guests at your royal palace have come from a great distance to ask you for charity, and we hope that you will kindly bestow upon us whatever we ask from you. We know about your good qualities"
- Krsna says that simply by understanding Him, what He is, how does He come, how does He walk, one immediately gets passport to enter into the spiritual kingdom
- Krsna says, "My devotee, with affection," yo me bhaktya prayacchati. Krsna is not hungry. Krsna has not come to you for accepting your offering because He is hungry. No. He is not hungry. He is self-complete
- Krsna was so merciful that in order to claim all these people, means the lowest of mankind, miscreant, and fools, and rascals, rejected, so He came in the form of Lord Caitanya to reclaim them
- Krsna, out of His causeless mercy, He comes. At a certain interval during one day of Brahma, He comes. He exhibits His lila, that "Anyone who desires to go back to home, back to Godhead, they can enjoy with Me like this"
- Lord Caitanya should therefore not be considered one of us. He is Krsna Himself, the supreme living entity, and as such He never comes under the cloud of maya. Krsna, His expansions and even His higher devotees never fall into the clutches of illusion
- Lord Krsna and the gopis came out of the water and began to stroll along the bank of the Yamuna, where a nice breeze was blowing, carrying the aroma of different kinds of flowers over the water and land
- Lord Krsna immediately left His seat and came forward to receive His brahmana friend and, upon reaching him, embraced the brahmana with His two arms
- Maha-Visnu took away the brahmana's sons one after another just after their births so that Krsna would come personally to the Casual Ocean to retrieve them, and then Maha-Visnu would be able to see Him there
- Maya is also Krsna's energy, so it is her duty to punish the conditioned soul because they have decided to forget Krsna. Still, Krsna is so merciful, He comes personally, He authorizes His devotee, servant, to enlighten these conditioned souls
- Mayuradhvaja was very intelligent, and he could understand why Krsna came to him once, in the garb of a brahmana. Krsna demanded from him half of his body, to be sawed off by his wife and son, and King Mayuradhvaja agreed to this proposal
- Mother Yasoda once told Mukhara, her maidservant,"Just look at Krsna looking stealthily toward all sides and slowly stepping forward from the bushes. It appears that He is coming just to steal the butter"
- Mother Yasoda said, "My dear Krsna, O my dear lotus-eyed child, please come and suck my breast. You have played enough. You must be very hungry, my dear little child. You must be tired from playing for so long"
- Mother Yasoda said, "This child is too restless and cannot be controlled! He is incessantly going about the neighborhood of Gokula (Vrndavana), and then He is coming back inside the house"
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, do You think that You are a street boy? You have no home? Please come back to Your home! I see that Your body has become very dirty from playing since early morning. Now come home and take Your bath"
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna, "Today is Your birthday ceremony; therefore You should come back home and give cows in charity to the brahmanas. Don't You see how Your playmates are decorated with ornaments by their mothers?"
- Mother Yasoda was so affectionate toward her son that as soon as she came out to call Him back home, her breasts filled up with milk. She loudly cried, "My dear child, please come back home. Your time for lunch is already past"
- O dear doe, Sri Krsna is always very pleased to give you pleasure. Kindly inform us whether He passed this way in the company of Srimati Radharani. We think They must certainly have come this way
- O tulasi! O malati! O yuthi, madhavi and mallika! Krsna is very dear to you; therefore He must have come near you
- On account of his intense feeling of devotional service, King Mayuradhvaja was always thinking of Krsna, and when he understood that Krsna had come in the garb of a brahmana, he did not hesitate to part with half of his body
- On hearing this, the S P of Godhead, Krsna, replied, “Akrura, I shall surely come to your home with My elder brother, Balarama, but only after killing all the demons who are envious of the Yadu dynasty. In this way I shall please all My relatives
- On the strength of the benediction of Karttikeya, Mucukunda burned Kalayavana to ashes simply by glancing at him. When the incident was over, Krsna came before King Mucukunda
- Once when Krsna came before Lord Balarama, He was anxious to offer His respects to His elder brother, but at that time Balarama's club was lowered down upon Krsna's lotus feet
- Once, while fighting with a demon who was appearing as a deer, Krsna challenged him in this way: "I have come before you as a great elephant named Krsna. You must leave the battlefield, accepting defeat, or else there is death awaiting you"
- One gopi said, "It is only we who are very unhappy, because we are searching for You (Krsna) but cannot see You with our greatest effort. Our life is completely dependent upon You; therefore we request that You again come to us"
- One morning, when Krsna came to Radha, Radha asked Him, "My dear Kesava, where is Your vasa at present?" The Sanskrit word vasa has three meanings: one meaning is residence, one meaning is fragrance, and another meaning is dress
- One of them said, "My dear friends, considering His (Krsna's) wonderful activities, how is it possible that such an uncommon boy would come and live with us in Vrndavana? It is really not possible. Just imagine! He is now only seven years old"
- Only the fools consider that Krsna is ordinary human being. He comes to give us lesson what is actually God. God is Krsna. Krsnas tu bhagavan svayam. Therefore it is His mercy that He comes before us to show what is actually God
- Our (Radharani and Krsna's) love affair is more powerful because of My (Krsna's) good fortune in receiving Narayana's grace. This allows Me to come there unseen by others. I hope that very soon I will be visible to everyone
- Our duty is to know Krsna. Janma karma. Krsna comes, Krsna appears, Krsna disappears. Why Krsna comes? Why Krsna is not seen? Janma karma. Why He acts? Why He takes birth in the battlefield of Kuruksetra? Why He teaches Arjuna?
- People are suffering on account of being enamored by the external energy. Krishna wants to deliver them. He comes personally, he comes as a devotee, and he sends His authorized devotee
- People have practically been unable to surrender to the lotus feet of Krsna, and therefore, after some five thousand years, Krsna came again as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu just to teach the entire world how to surrender unto Him
- People nowadays are so unfortunate. So why should come Krsna to kill them? They are already killed by the laws of nature. They are already killed, half-killed. Therefore Krsna has come in the form of His name. Please chant Hare Krsna
- People understood Krsna wrongly... Sometimes big scholars say "Sophistry," that "Krsna wants full surrender." Others, they say, "Why you should fully surrender to Krsna? We have got our own gods." Therefore Krsna again came
- Persons who are less intelligent think that when the Supreme Personality of Godhead comes within this material world He accepts the material qualities. Such conclusions are not very mature but are made by the less intelligent
- Please come and let all the residents of Vrndavana live. Kindly keep Your lotus feet again in Vrndavana
- Radharani said, "'If by chance the transcendental form of Krsna comes before My path of vision, My heart, injured from being beaten, will be stolen away by Cupid, happiness personified"'
- Rukmini addresses a letter to Krsna as follows: "My dear unconquerable Krsna, my marriage day is fixed for tomorrow. I request that You come to the city of Vidarbha without advertising Yourself"
- Rukmini continued, 'By these activities, perhaps I have pleased the S P of God, Narayana. If this be so, I wish that You, Krsna, the brother of Balarama, please come here, catch hold of my hand so that I shall not be touched by Sisupala & his company'"
- Satya said, "When Lord Sri Krsna came and fought with the bulls, they were just like playthings for Him. He captured the bulls and roped each one of them by the nostrils"
- Seeing the activities and wonderful prowess of Krsna, all the citizens of Mathura began to consider the two brothers to be demigods who had come down to Mathura, and they all looked upon Them with great astonishment
- She (hunchback) proposed to Krsna, "My dear hero, I cannot leave You in this way. You must come to my place. I am already very much attracted to Your beauty, I must receive You well, since You are the best among males, You must also be very kind upon me"
- She (Kunti) inquired from Akrura whether Krsna proposed to come to advise the fatherless Pandavas how to get free of the intrigues of Dhrtarastra and his sons
- She (Kunti) was certainly living like a poor innocent animal in the midst of several tigers. Being a devotee of Lord Krsna, she always thought of Him and expected that one day Krsna would come and save them from their dangerous position
- Siddhanta, to become a pure devotee, a staunch devotee of Krsna, one has to learn about Krsna. Krsna is, therefore, coming personally to teach us what He is. That is required. Vasudeva-katha-ruci
- Sisupala continued, "He (Krsna) has constructed a fort within the water and is living in a place where there is no discussion of Vedic knowledge. And whenever He comes out of the fort, He simply harasses the citizens like a dacoit, thief or rogue"
- So Krsna has a plan, a big plan to deliver them. Personally He comes. Sometimes He sends His very confidential devotee. Sometimes He comes Himself. Sometimes He leaves instructions like Bhagavad-gita
- Sometimes one may artificially imitate these, pretending that Krsna is talking with him in the form of a boy, or else one may pretend that Radharani and Krsna both have come to him and are talking with him
- Sometimes there is glani, discrepancies in the matter of discharging the principles of dharma. At that time, Krsna comes. Paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam
- Spiritual knowledge is very difficult to achieve, and so in order to make it more easily attainable, the Supreme Lord Himself comes in His original form as Sri Krsna
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then began to talk like this, "Is He the same person, personified sweetness, who is the pleasure of My eyes and mind, who is My life and soul? Has Krsna actually come before My eyes"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "I shall give you anything because you are so kind to Me. You (bumblebee) have come to take Me to Krsna because He is not able to come here, being surrounded by new girlfriends in Mathura. But you are a tiny creature"
- Srimati Rukmini, however, was not interested in any of them (the princes); in her heart she was simply expecting Krsna to come and carry her away
- Srutadeva thought, "How has it become possible that Lord Krsna, who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and His associates, the great sages, whose very presence makes a place as sanctified as a pilgrimage site, have agreed to come to my place"
- Still another question may be raised: If Maha-Visnu cannot see Krsna, then how was Krsna obliged to come before Him after all to take back the sons of the brahmana?
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that the Lord glances over material nature and thus she produces the many material universes. Neither Krsna in Goloka nor Narayana in Vaikuntha comes directly in contact with the material creation
- The children said: Krsna came in between the two trees & the wooden mortar was topsy-turvied & stuck in between the trees. Krsna pulled the rope, and the trees fell down, then two very dazzling men came out of the trees, and they said something to Krsna
- The citizens of Mathura began to recite Krsna's pastimes - His birth as the son of Vasudeva, His being taken into the care of Nanda Maharaja and his wife in Gokula, and all those events leading to His coming to Mathura to favor them
- The cowherd men who were present there looked upon Krsna as their own kinsman, coming from the same village of Vrndavana. The impious ksatriya kings who were present saw Him as the strongest ruler and their chastiser
- The demigods must offer worship in obedience to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but one might argue that since the Supreme Godhead was within the womb of Devaki, He was also coming in a material body. Why then should He be worshiped
- The devotee said, "My dear kadamba tree, do not be worried. Just after defeating the Kaliya snake in the Yamuna River, Krsna will come and satisfy your desire." This is an instance of inappropriate hopelessness in ecstatic love for Krsna
- The elderly brahmana thought, "Since Lord Krsna is very merciful, He will certainly come to prove my statement"
- The example of Krsna's gentle behavior was manifested when He was coming to the arena of the raja-suya sacrifice arranged by Maharaj Yudhisthira, Krsna's older cousin
- The florist very humbly and submissively offered his prayers to the Lord, saying: My dear Lord, because You have come to my place, I think all my forefathers and all my worshipable superiors are pleased and delivered
- The gopis continued, "Krsna, however, is not coming to Her. He must be watching Her from a distant place and enjoying Her sorrow"
- The Gopis said: O tulasi! O malati! O yuthi, madhavi and mallika! Krsna is very dear to you; therefore He must have come near you
- The gopis thought, "Dear Lord, if Your lotus feet again come to our home in Vrndavana, our desires will be fulfilled"
- The impersonalists simply think that they are liberated, but actually they have no feeling for the Personality of Godhead. They think that when Krsna comes into the material world He accepts a material body
- The influence of Radharani's pure ecstasy is so inconceivably great that it forced Krsna to come to His original two-armed form
- The inhabitants of Vrndavana, including the cowherd boys and men, the gopis, mother Yasoda, Maharaja Nanda and all the cows and calves, saw Krsna coming from the Yamuna, and it was as though they had recovered their very life
- The Lord (Krsna) does not need to come down personally to kill such demons, but when His devotee is in distress He must come
- The Lord appeared in the mortal world by His internal potency, yoga-maya. He came in His eternal form, which is just suitable for His pastimes
- The Lord chastised the snake-king within the water and drove him away, and after coming out of the river, He caused the cows to drink the water and proved that the water was again in its natural state
- The Lord comes here to reestablish the principles of religion, and the basic principle is the development of an attitude of surrender to Him
- The Lord comes personally to instruct us how to be happy, and only fools and rascals do not see by intelligence this supreme authority, the Supreme Person
- The Lord could understand that the quarrel between the doormen and the sages was taking a different turn, and therefore He instantly came out of His place and went to the spot to stop further aggravation
- The Lord is so compassionate upon the living entities that He comes Himself into this world in order to benefit fallen souls
- The Lord is the support of the Brahman effulgence. Originally He is the root cause of everything. But persons who are less intelligent think that when the Supreme Personality of Godhead comes within this material world, He accepts material qualities
- The Lord says, "I am not exposed to anyone and everyone." When Krsna came, He was actually present on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, and everyone saw Him. But not everyone could understand that He was the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The message (by Paundraka to Krsna) contained the following statements, "O (Krsna) descendant of the Yadu dynasty, please give up all the symbols of Vasudeva, which You have falsely assumed. And after giving up this position, come and surrender unto me"
- The more you increase the number of devotees, the more you become very much recognized by Krsna. It is Krsna's business. Krsna personally comes as He is, Krsna, to spread this bhakti cult
- The Paramatma is always the caitya-guru, the spiritual master within, and He comes before one externally as the instructor and initiator spiritual master
- The puzzled people who visited Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were actually seeing Lord Krsna, but they were mistaken in thinking that Lord Krsna had come to Kaliya Lake
- The same queen said, "But don’t bring with Him (Krsna) His most beloved goddess of fortune. Do you think that He cannot be separated from the goddess of fortune even for a moment? Could He not come here alone, without Laksmi?"
- The same queen said, "You are asking me to go to Him (Krsna), but I am not going. What is that? You talk of His coming to me? Does He desire to come here to fulfill my long expectation for Him? All right. You may bring Him here"
- The shipping will be free by a special arrangement. Everything considered, it will probably take at least 2 to 3 months to receive the deities in Toronto, or maybe little sooner. It appears it is Krishna's desire to come to Toronto at this time!
- The Supreme Lord is so kind that He comes Himself to instruct the bewildered living entity how to act obediently and then gradually return home, back to Godhead, where he can attain an eternal, peaceful life of bliss and knowledge
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Time I am, the great destroyer of the worlds, and I have come here to destroy all people. With the exception of you (the Pandavas), all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the Supersoul of all living entities, out of His causeless mercy comes down and manifests His different transcendental pastimes in different incarnations
- There was no need of Krsna's coming to this material world to kill the demons; simply by His willing, many hundreds and thousands of demons could have been killed without His personal endeavor
- They (impersonalists) think that when Krsna comes into the material world He accepts a material body. They therefore overlook the transcendental body of Krsna
- They (Krsna and Balarama) called to the gopis, "Don’t be afraid, don’t be afraid. We are coming at once to chastise this demon." Very quickly They reached Sankhacuda
- They (Krsna's friends) were very jubilant and invited Him, "Dear friend Krsna, You have come back so quickly! All right, we have not as yet begun our lunch, not even taken one morsel of food. So please come and join us, and let us eat together"
- They (Krsna, Lord Caitanya or His representatives) come to canvass and educate, and thus a person in the illusory energy of the Supreme Lord gets a chance to mix with them, talk with them and take lessons from them
- They (people) did not care for the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. Therefore He (Lord Caitanya) again came as devotee of Krsna to teach us how to serve Krsna, how to love Krsna. This is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult, the same thing
- They (the cowherd men and their wives) concluded that Krsna and Balarama were demigods who had kindly come to Vrndavana to become their children. In this way, the rainy season ensued
- This is Krsna's business. He's more kind. He's more anxious to get us back. Therefore He comes personally
- This movement is to create sadhus. You have to cooperate. This incarnation of Krsna, Krsna and nama, Krsna's name, is the same: "There is no difference between Krsna's name and Krsna." Krsna has already come by this Krsna consciousness movement
- This Vrndavana is replica of that Vrndavana. When Krsna comes on this planet, he comes here in this Vrndavana land. Therefore, it is transcendental, because it is Krsna's pastime, pastimeous place. Therefore it is transcendental
- To teach the befooled living entities, Krsna personally comes. Krsna is very much anxious to take us back to home, back to Godhead. Because we are part and parcel of Krsna
- Uddhava continued, "I have brought a message from Krsna that He will very soon come back to Vrndavana and satisfy you by His personal presence. Krsna promised that He would come back to Vrndavana after finishing His business in Mathura"
- Uddhava continued, "You are already perceiving His (Krsna's) presence twenty-four hours a day, yet He will come and see you very soon. Actually, He is present everywhere and in everyone's heart, just as fire is present in wood"
- We are servant of Krsna, but somehow or other, we revolted. Still we are revolting. Although Krsna coming and canvassing, "Just surrender unto Me," but still we are revolting. This is our disease
- We have got pravrtti to enjoy this material world. Krsna comes personally, that "This will not help you." He comes personally: "You give up this habit. You simply surrender to Me. I will take you back to home, back to Godhead."
- We have taken a very difficult task, to convince people to take to Krsna consciousness. But that is the only benefit, or the supreme goal of life. Krsna personally comes to teach this science
- We have to fight with all these so-called leaders, scientists, and philosophers, just like Krsna came to kill all the demons because the whole world is full of demons
- We should not remain vimudha. We should become intelligent. And to make us intelligent, Krsna comes, Krsna's devotees come, some messenger comes. And Srila Bhaktisiddhanta is one of the messengers of Krsna Caitanya to preach Krsna consciousness
- We take God as He is. It is not image of God, but God Himself. He has come here in the form which you can see. God is everywhere, but unfortunately we haven't got eyes to see Him
- When it was known to the King of Kosala that Krsna had come to ask the hand of his daughter, he was very much pleased. With great respect and pomp, he welcomed Krsna to the kingdom
- When King Bhismaka heard that Krsna and Balarama had come, he invited Them to see the marriage ceremony of his daughter (Rukmini). Immediately he arranged to receive Them, along with Their soldiers, in a suitable garden house
- When Krsna appeared, He came in the association of His eternal servitors, but some of the demigods also were requested to come down to assist Him, and thus they took their births in the Yadu dynasty
- When Krsna came before the creepers, plants and trees of Vrndavana, which were laden with flowers and fruits, because He was the Soul of their soul they all bent down in the ecstasy of love for Him and became thorny
- When Krsna came out from the Yamuna after chastising the Kaliyanaga, Sridama wanted to embrace Him first, but he could not raise his arms because of his great feeling of respect
- When Krsna came out of the city, Kalayavana, who had never seen Krsna before, saw Him to be extraordinarily beautiful, dressed in yellow garments
- When Krsna came there he (Jambavan) was angry, thinking that Krsna had come to take away the jewel. This is the material position: although one is very strong in body, that cannot help him understand Krsna
- When Krsna comes forward and greedily snatches at the border of Her sari, Srimati Radharani is actually very pleased within, but still She tries to stop Him
- When Krsna comes in touch with prakrti for giving birth of these varieties of forms of life, that is Siva
- When Krsna descends to the material world, this same Vrndavana descends with Him, just as an entourage accompanies an important personage. Because when Krsna comes His land also comes, Vrndavana is considered to exist beyond the material world
- When Krsna finally came out of Kaliya’s lake, He was seen by all His friends and relatives on the bank of the Yamuna
- When Krsna was starting for Mathura on the chariot driven by Akrura and the gopis were blocking the way, Krsna assured them that He was coming back just after finishing His business in Mathura
- When Kubja saw that Lord Krsna had come to her house to fulfill His promised visit, she immediately got up from her chair to receive Him cordially. Accompanied by her many girlfriends, she began to talk with Him with great respect and honor
- When Kubja was converted into a beautiful society girl, she wanted Krsna to come to her place so that she could try to receive and worship Him in her own way
- When Lord Krsna, along with His elder brother Balarama and sister Subhadra, came to Kuruksetra in a chariot on the occasion of a solar eclipse, many mystic yogis also came
- When mother Yasoda's children, Krsna and Balarama, came home, she bathed Them very nicely and dressed Them with ornaments
- When Rukmini saw the brahmana, she could understand the auspicious trembling of her body and immediately became elated. She smiled and inquired whether Krsna had already come
- When Satya understood that Krsna Himself had come to marry her, she was very much pleased that the husband of the goddess of fortune had so kindly come there to accept her
- When the gopis were searching after Krsna & all of a sudden He came out from the bushes & creepers, all of them became stunned & almost senseless. In this state the gopis appeared very beautiful. This is an example of pralaya, or devastation in happiness
- When the King begged Him to come to his kingdom, Gopala, who was already obliged for his devotional service, accepted his prayer. Thus the King took the Gopala Deity and went back to Kataka
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna comes to this planet exactly like a human being, some rascals consider Him to be one of the ordinary humans. One who thinks in that mistaken way is described as mudha, or foolish
- When they felt some fatigue, they would sit down, and Balarama would put His head on the lap of one of the (cowherd) boys just to take rest, and Krsna would immediately come and begin massaging the legs of Balarama
- Whenever Krsna comes, He distributes the highest goal of life, devotional service
- Whenever Krsna comes, once in a day of Brahma, He comes to the house of Nanda Maharaja in Vrndavana
- While they were taking rest, a great serpent from the nearby forest appeared before them and hungrily began to swallow up Nanda Maharaja. Nanda cried out helplessly, "My dear son, Krsna, please come and save me from this danger!"
- Why he should try for economic development? Krsna personally comes. "You want this. Take it." That is devotee. Why he should hankering after economic development?
- With His outer garment falling off, Lord Sri Krsna jumped from His chariot, picked up a wheel and came running at me to kill me. Indeed, He rushed at me like a lion going to kill an elephant, and He caused the whole earth to tremble
- Worrying about the late arrival of his little son, Nanda Maharaj would remain on the candrasalika until he could indicate to his wife that Krsna, surrounded by His little cowherd friends, was coming back with the calves
- Yasoda said, "He (Krsna) is coming near, along with His surabhi calves, and just see how He is wandering upon the sacred land of Vrndavana
- Yasoda said, "It appears that He is coming just to steal the butter. Don't expose yourself or He may understand that we are looking towards Him"
- Yet, despite His being equally kind to everyone, He (Krsna) has graciously come before me while I am ending my life, for I am His unflinching servitor
- You (Radharani) are My (Krsna's) most dear, and I know that in My absence You cannot live for a moment. Just to keep You living, I worship Lord Narayana. By His merciful potency, I come to Vrndavana every day to enjoy pastimes with You
- You have advented Yourself to fulfill Your own statement that You come within this material world just to protect the principles of religion and annihilate unwanted miscreants
- You have seen Krsna's effulgence is coming. That is the source of everything. That expansion of that effulgence is the brahmajyoti, and in that brahmajyoti, innumerable spiritual planets, material planets, are generated
- You have to smear your eyes with the ointment of love. Then Krsna will reveal. Krsna will come in front of you. Just like Dhruva Maharaja
- You'll see Krsna as lion when He'll ultimately come and capture you, "Ow!" (laughter) That is death. Atheist will see Krsna as death, and theist, devotee, will see Krsna as lover. Hare Krsna