This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna's Entering"
The following 234 pages are in this category, out of 234 total.
- A similar incident occurred when Krsna entered the arena of sacrifice, arranged by King Kamsa for His death
- Accepting the prayers of Srimati Kuntidevi, the Lord (Krsna) subsequently informed other ladies of His departure by entering the palace of Hastinapura. But upon preparing to leave, He was stopped by King Yudhisthira, who implored Him lovingly
- Accompanied by the cowherd boys and Balarama, Krsna brought forward the cows and played on His flute as He entered the forest of Vrndavana, which was full of flowers, vegetables and pasturing grass
- After Akrura's departure, Lord Krsna, Balarama and the cowherd boys entered Mathura to see the city. They observed that the gate of Mathura was made of first-class marble, very well constructed, and that the doors were made of pure gold
- After creating the cosmic manifestation, I entered into it. Whatever you see in the cosmic manifestation is but an expansion of My energy
- After departing from the palace of Rukmini, Naradaji wanted to see further activities of Lord Krsna's internal potency, yogamaya; thus he entered the palace of another queen
- After entering Dvaraka, Krsna was received in different ways by different members of His family. Upon seeing their husband from a distance, the queens of Dvaraka immediately embraced Him within their minds and slowly glanced over Him
- After entering the house of His father, He (Krsna) was embraced by the mothers present, and the Lord offered His obeisances unto them by placing His head at their feet. The mothers were headed by Devaki (His real mother)
- After entering the Sudharma assembly house, He used to sit on the exalted royal throne and would be seen to emanate glaring rays of transcendental effulgence
- After extinguishing the devastating fire, Krsna, surrounded by His relatives, friends, cows, calves and bulls and glorified by His friends' singing, again entered Vrndavana, which is always full of cows
- After Kamsa, the son of Ugrasena, killed the six sons of Devaki, a plenary portion of Krsna entered her womb as her seventh child, arousing her pleasure and her lamentation - SB 10.2.4-5
- After many, many years, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Madhusudana, the killer of the demon Madhu, having entered the semen of Kardama, appeared in Devahuti just as fire comes from wood in a sacrifice
- After the creation of this world of three gunas (sattva, rajas and tamas), You (Krsna) appear to have entered it, although in fact You have not - SB 10.3.14
- After this incident, Krsna & Satyabhama entered Amaravati, the capital city of the heavenly planets, and they immediately entered the palace of King Indra & his wife, Sacidevi, who welcomed them. Krsna then presented Indra with the earrings of Aditi
- After this, Lord Krsna and Arjuna entered a vast spiritual water. This spiritual water is called the Karana Ocean, which means that this ocean is the origin of the creation of the material world
- After this, the chief of the Yadu dynasty, Lord Krsna, along with His newly married wife and the huge dowry, entered the city of Dvaraka with great pomp. Krsna then lived there with His wife very peacefully
- Aghasura was certainly the most sinful living entity, and it is not possible for the sinful to merge into the existence of the Absolute Truth. In this case, because Krsna entered into Aghasura's body, demon became fully cleansed of all sinful reactions
- Akrura continued, "As the five material elements - earth, water, fire, air and sky - are distributed in everything manifested by different kinds of bodies, so You (Krsna and Balarama) alone enter the various bodies created by Your own energy"
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna and Balarama) create this cosmic manifestation by Your own potencies, and You enter into it Yourself"
- Akrura continued, "You (Krsna and Balarama) enter the body as the individual soul and, independently, as the Supersoul"
- All the citizens joined their friends & relatives to welcome Lord Krsna with great pomp & jubilation, & a tumultuous vibration of conchshells, drums & bugles received the Lord. In this way the SP of Godhead, Krsna, entered His capital, Dvaraka
- All the controlling deities like Visnu, Brahma and Siva are different manifestations of the Paramatma feature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, who exhibits himself in such manners by entering into each and every universe generated from Him
- All the gopis in Vrndavana saw beautiful Krsna entering the village. The boys composed nice songs describing how they were saved from being swallowed by the great serpent (Aghasura) and how the serpent was killed
- Although each and every queen had thousands of maidservants engaged for her service, the queens were all personally attentive in serving Krsna. Each one of them used to receive Krsna personally when He entered the palace
- As I and you enter in our body, similarly, vistabhya aham, Krsna says He enters within this material world. Therefore the creation takes place, it grows, it gives off so many by-products, and then again there will be destruction
- As mentioned above, the Lord entered His home palaces occupied by 16,108 queens
- As one usually does in such situations, Krsna entered the bedroom of Kubja without wasting time. In the meantime, Kubja took her bath and smeared her body with sandalwood pulp
- As required according to the scheduled round of His pastimes, Krsna returned in the evening, entered the house of each of the cowherd boys, and engaged exactly like the former boys, thus enlivening their mothers with transcendental pleasure - SB 10.13.23
- As soon as He (Krsna) entered the place, all the sages began to cry, "Jai! Jai! Jai!" (which means "Victory!") Krsna was a boy at that time, and all the sages offered their respectful blessings to Him
- As soon as Kesi reached Him, Krsna pushed His left arm within the horse's mouth, and it looked as though a big snake had entered a hole in the field. The horse felt great pain because Krsna's arm felt to him like a hot iron rod
- As soon as the spirit soul leaves, the body immediately becomes useless: when Kṛṣṇa enters into matter, matter has value. This is true for the minute individual atom and the great universe as well
- As the Supreme, He (Krsna) can enter into the atom & into the heart of the smallest and control him as the Supersoul. Although so small, He is still all-pervading and is maintaining everything. By Him all these planetary systems are sustained. BG 1972 p
- Astonishment caused by lamentation is exemplified when Krsna was entering into the belly of the Bakasura demon and all the demigods from higher planets became stunned with lamentation
- Astonishment caused by lamentation was exemplified when Krsna was entering into the belly of the Bakasura demon and all the demigods from higher planets became stunned with lamentation
- At that time Krsna entered the forest of Vrndavana with the cows and cowherd boys. Krsna was very much pleased with the atmosphere of the forest, where flowers bloomed and bees and drones hummed very jubilantly
- At the same time, all the friends of Aghasura, especially Kamsa, who were all accustomed to eating flesh and blood, expressed their jubilation, understanding that Krsna had also entered the mouth of the demon
- Balarama and Krsna are the original efficient and material causes of the material world. As Maha-Visnu and the material energy, They enter into the material elements and create the diversities by multi-energies. Thus They are the cause of all causes
- Because He (Krsna) knows everything perfectly well, it was not difficult for Him to find a means by which He could save the boys and at the same time kill the demon (Aghasura). Thus He also decided to enter the demon's mouth
- Because my (King Pariksit's) mother surrendered unto Lord Krsna's lotus feet, the Lord, Sudarsana-cakra in hand, entered her womb and saved my body, which was almost destroyed by the fiery weapon of Asvatthama - SB 10.1.5-7
- Because the Supreme Personality of Godhead entered the body of Aghasura, by His touch this demon got the opportunity to merge into the existence of the Brahman effulgence and thus attain sayujya-mukti
- Before entering the heavenly planets, King Nrga circumambulated the Lord (Krsna), touched his helmet to the Lord's lotus feet & bowed. Seeing the airplane from the heavenly planets present before him, he was given permission by the Lord to board it
- Being assured by Lord Krsna, all the inhabitants of Vrndavana entered beneath the great hill along with their property and animals, and they all appeared to be safe
- Being very angry and biting His reddish lips with His teeth, Krsna, with false tears in His eyes, broke the container of yogurt with a piece of stone. Then He entered a room and began to eat the freshly churned butter in a solitary place - SB 10.9.6
- Both the Supreme Lord and the living entities enter into the material nature. The Supreme Lord, Krsna, by one of His plenary expansions, manifests as Karanodakasayi, Maha-Visnu, the gigantic Visnu form lying in the Causal Ocean
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) state in the Bhagavad-gita that You Yourself, by Your partial representation as the Supersoul, have entered into this material cosmic manifestation"
- Can you tell Me why the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, could not enter the rasa dance? The authorities of Vedic knowledge could enter the dance and associate with Krsna
- Commenting upon this verse (of SB 10.2.18), Sri Viraraghava Acarya writes, vasudeva-devaki jatharayor hrdayayor bhagavatah sambandhah. The Supreme Lord's entrance into the womb of Devaki from the heart of Vasudeva was a heart-to-heart relationship
- Dhrtarastra offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, "When everything is created, He enters into each and every living entity and into the smallest atom. No one can understand the incalculable plans of the Supreme Lord"
- Does this (the Supreme Personality of Godhead enter the womb of Devaki, which had previously been entered by the six asuras, the sad-garbhas) mean that the Sad-garbhasuras were equal to the transcendental body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead?
- Each & every wife had hundreds and thousands of maidservants, yet when Krsna entered the palaces of His thousands of wives, each one of them used to receive Krsna personally by seating Him in a nice chair, worshiping Him with all requisite paraphernalia
- Entrance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead involves His entering even the atoms of the material world
- Finally, after some deliberation, He also entered the mouth of the demon. When Krsna entered, all the demigods, who had gathered to see the fun and who were hiding within the clouds, expressed their feelings with the words "Alas! Alas!"
- Foolish persons think that when Krsna appears as the son of Vasudeva, He is limited like an ordinary child. But Vasudeva was aware that although God had appeared as his son, God had not entered Devaki's womb & then come out. Rather, God was always there
- For You (Krsna) there is no external or internal. You never entered the womb of Devaki; rather, You existed there already - SB 10.3.15-17
- He (Arjuna) specifically entered that part of the forest where there were many tigers, deer and various other animals. The reason Krsna went with Arjuna was not to practice animal-killing, for He doesn't have to practice anything; He is self-sufficient
- He (Krsna) asked them (citizens of Dvaraka) to remain outside, He Himself entered the dark tunnel alone to find Rksa, Jambavan. After entering the tunnel, Krsna saw that the valuable jewel known as Syamantaka had been given to the son of Rksa as a toy
- He (Krsna) married only 16,000 wives and entered in each and every one of the different palaces just to impress in the history of the human beings on the surface of the earth that the Lord is never equal to or less than any human being
- He brought Srimati Radharani to a bower by signaling with His flute. Then He entered within that bower to perform pastimes with Her
- He can assume so small body. Just like Pariksit Maharaja, when he was within the womb of his mother, attacked by the atomic energy, so Krsna entered the womb of his mother and saved him. Just imagine how small He became
- His (Krsna's) song is so sweet that even one particle of its sound can inundate the entire world. If such a particle enters one's ear, one is immediately bereft of all other types of hearing
- I enter into each planet, and by My energy they stay in orbit. I become the moon and thereby supply the juice of life to all vegetables. BG 15.13 - 1972
- If even only once or even by force one brings the form of Krsna into one's mind, one can attain the supreme salvation by the mercy of Krsna, What then is to be said of those whose hearts the SPG enters when He appears as an incarnation - SB 10.12.39
- If someone is not willing to enter into hellish life, then he must take to the process of Krsna consciousness
- In obedience to the command of His friend, Lord Sri Krsna entered the arena of the Battlefield of Kuruksetra between the soldiers of Arjuna and Duryodhana, and while there He shortened the life spans of the opposite party by His merciful glance
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.46.31) it is said that Balarama and Krsna are the origin of all living entities and that these two personalities enter into everything
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that He enters within this material world by one of His plenary portions and thus the creation takes place
- In the month of January in the year 1406 of the Saka Era (A.D. 1485), Lord Krsna entered the bodies of both Jagannatha Misra and Saci
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said that when Krsna entered the poisonous waters of the Yamuna, Srimati Yasoda Devi went insane. Instead of searching for curative herbs, she began to speak to the trees as if they were snake chanters
- In this way, after killing Salva and destroying his wonderful airplane and then killing Dantavakra and Viduratha, Lord Krsna at last entered His city, Dvaraka
- In this way, the material creation is generated and again withdrawn. When Lord Krsna and Arjuna entered the water, it appeared that there was a strong hurricane of transcendental effulgence blowing, and the water of the Karana Ocean was greatly agitated
- Indra said, "If someone thinks that when You (Krsna) enter within this material world You accept the modes of material nature, he is mistaken"
- It is described that the lotus-eyed Krsna entered amongst the wrestlers without being impolite to them, glanced over them with determination, and seemed to them just like an elephant attacking some plants
- It is materialistic to think that Krsna has no individual existence if He has entered into so many millions of hearts
- It is natural that when a child becomes angry he can begin crying with false tears in his eyes. So Krsna did this, and biting His reddish lips with His teeth, He broke the pot with a stone, entered a room and began to eat the freshly churned butter
- It is said in the Brahma-samhita that Lord Govinda, by His one plenary portion, enters into the halo of the universe & distributes himself as Paramatma, not only within the heart of every living being, but also within every atom of the material elements
- It should be noted in this connection that when Krsna entered into the wives' hearts & when they embraced Him & felt the transcendental bliss of being merged with Him, the Supreme Lord did not lose His identity, nor did the individual wives lose theirs
- Kalayavana began running very fast, thinking, "Now I am nearer; I will capture Him," but he could not. Krsna led him far away and entered the cave of a hill
- Krishna is so powerful that He can become smaller than the smallest and greater than the greatest. He can keep millions of skies within His Belly and at the same time He can enter within the existence of the smallest atom
- Krsna also has the perfection of laghima: He can become the lightest. It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that it is because Krsna enters within this universe and within the atoms that all the planets are floating in the air
- Krsna and Balarama were just on the verge of boyhood and were entering the forest of Vrndavana when Krsna began to offer prayers to please Balarama
- Krsna and the citizens of Dvaraka then found in the forest a great tunnel, said to be the path to Rksa's house. Krsna knew that the inhabitants of Dvaraka would be afraid to enter the tunnel
- Krsna and the gopis entered the water of the Yamuna just as an elephant enters a water tank with his many female companions
- Krsna decided to construct a formidable fort where no two-legged animal, either man or demon, could enter. He decided to keep His relatives there so that He would then be free to fight the enemy
- Krsna entering the rasa dance with the damsels of Vraja, expanding Himself in as many forms as there were damsels in the dance - these and innumerable other uncommon acts and attributes are all mysteries
- Krsna had actually entered the cave to deliver King Mucukunda because of his austerity, but Krsna did not appear before him first. He arranged that first Kalayavana should come before him
- Krsna had many, many friends, of whom Sridama, Sudama and Subala were prominent. Thus Krsna Himself became Sridama, Sudama and Subala and entered their respective houses with their respective calves
- Krsna informed him, "You may go home now because We shall enter Mathura later, along with Our associates." Akrura replied, "My dear Lord, I cannot go to Mathura alone, leaving You aside"
- Krsna is the original Narayana, the original source of the entire cosmic manifestation. Brahma, or the first living being born just after the creation, is the direct son of Narayana, who as Garbhodakasayi Visnu first entered the material universe
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, worshiped even by Narada, yet as soon as Krsna saw Narada enter the palace, He got down immediately from Rukmini's bedstead and stood up to honor him
- Krsna said, "How could Salva possibly enter the city and arrest My father in that way? Whatever Salva may be, his power is limited, so how could it be possible that he has conquered the strength of Balaramaji"
- Krsna said, "While collecting the dried wood, we entered the dense forest and by chance became lost"
- Krsna says, vistabhyaham idam krtsnam ekamsena sthito jagat (BG 10.42): "The whole worldly affair is going on because I am there." Vistabhya: "I have entered into it." Don't you read in the Bhagavad-gita? Then
- Krsna soon entered between the two arjuna trees, and thus the big mortar to which He was bound turned crosswise and stuck between them - SB 10.10.26
- Krsna took pleasure in entering the mouth of Aghasura in a sporting spirit along with His associates
- Krsna was very much afflicted by Radharani's absence and, being thus mentally distressed, began to search Her out along the banks of the Yamuna. Failing to find Her, He entered the bushes of Vrndavana and began to lament
- Krsna's body resembles the sap of the mango tree, for when it enters the minds of women, it will not come out, despite great endeavor. Thus Krsna's extraordinary body is like a thorn of the seya berry tree
- Krsna, being unlimitedly potent, decided to wait for an intelligent means by which He could simultaneously save the boys and kill the demon. Then He entered the mouth of Aghasura - SB 10.12.28
- Krsna, by His mystic power, entered the womb of Uttara and saved the child.
- Krsna, having been interrupted in His business of sucking the breast, was very angry. He took a piece of stone, broke the churning pot and entered a room, where He began to eat the freshly churned butter
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, entered the body of Devaki from the body of Vasudeva. He was beyond the conditions of the ordinary living entity - SB 10.2.18
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, thus entered the body of Devaki from the body of Vasudeva without being subject to any of the conditions of an ordinary living entity
- Krsna, who had divided Himself as different calves and also as different cowherd boys, entered different cow sheds as the calves and then different homes as different boys
- Krsna, who had divided Himself as different calves and also as different cowherd boys, entered different cow sheds as the calves and then different homes as different boys - SB 10.13.21
- Laksmana said, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead then entered the most celebrated city of the universe, Dvaraka, and as He entered the city He appeared like the shining sun"
- Lord (Krsna) at once expanded Himself in as many plenary expansions as there were queens and palaces and entered in each and every one of them simultaneously and separately
- Lord Caitanya quotes a verse from Bhagavad-gita in which Krsna, telling Arjuna of His different opulences, points out that He Himself enters into each universe as the Ksirodakasayi Visnu, and then expands Himself as the Supersoul in everyone's heart
- Lord Caitanya quotes a verse from Bhagavad-gita in which Krsna, telling Arjuna of His different opulences, points out that He Himself enters this universe by one of His plenary portions, Garbhodakasayi Visnu
- Lord Krsna decided to go to the house of Kubja, the hunchback woman who had pleased Him by offering Him sandalwood pulp when He was entering the city of Mathura
- Lord Krsna then addressed His devotees, "My dear brothers, My dear father, My dear inhabitants of Vrndavana, you can now safely enter under the umbrella of Govardhana Hill, which I have just lifted"
- Lord Krsna thus entered the city of the Pandavas, enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere and slowly proceeded ahead
- Lord Sri Krsna sometimes entered those lakes or the rivers with His wives and enjoyed swimming pastimes with them in full jubilation
- Narakasura, the son of Dharitri, tried to grasp the whole sky & for this he was killed by the Lord. His mother then prayed to the Lord. This led to the return of the kingdom to the son of Narakasura & thus the Lord entered the house of the demon
- Narayana, as Garbhodakasayi Visnu, first of all entered the material universe. Without spiritual contact, matter cannot create. This principle was followed from the very beginning of the creation
- Now expanding Himself so as to appear as all the calves and cowherd boys, all of them as they were, and at the same time appear as their leader, Krsna entered Vrajabhumi just as He usually did while enjoying their company - SB 10.13.20
- Now they (the wives of the brahmanas) saw Him eye to eye and face to face, and Krsna entered within their hearts through their eyes
- Nrga said, "Lord Krsna, who is always engaged in purifying the conditioned living entities, gave instruction not only to His family members & the inhabitants of Dvaraka but to all the members of human society. After this, the Lord entered His palace"
- O greatest of all personalities, O supreme form, though I see here before me Your actual position, I yet wish to see how You have entered into this cosmic manifestation. I want to see that form of Yours. BG 11.3 - 1972
- Once while the boys were engaged in their transcendental pastimes, a great demon of the name Pralambasura entered their company, desiring to kidnap both Balarama and Krsna
- One cowherd boy said, "When Krsna, along with His brother, Balarama, entered the Talavana forest, the demon known as Dhenukasura, in the shape of an ass, attacked Them and was immediately killed by Balarama"
- One cowherd boy said, "When Pralambasura entered amongst Krsna's cowherd boyfriends, Krsna caused him to be killed by Balarama"
- One day, five or six nights before the completion of the year, Krsna, tending the calves (Krsna's calf expansions), entered the forest along with Balarama - SB 10.13.28
- One may ask how the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is always situated transcendentally, could enter the womb of Devaki, which had previously been entered by the six asuras, the sad-garbhas?
- One of the gopis told her friends, "The highest perfection of the eyes is to see Krsna and Balarama entering the forest and playing Their flutes and tending the cows with Their friends"
- Rukmini continued, "But in order to achieve the favor of Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, they renounced their exalted positions and entered the forest to practice penances and austerities"
- Rukmini wrote a letter to Krsna: "After You've entered the city, have Your soldiers and commanders suddenly surround and defeat all the strength of the King of Magadha and by thus adopting the methods of the demons, please kidnap and marry me"
- Rupa Gosvami writes, "I think now it is certain that gradually the verses of the Tenth Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, describing the pastimes of the Lord, will enter your ears and go into your heart"
- Saint Narada entered each and every one of the sixteen thousand residential palaces of the queens of Lord Krsna, and in each of them he found Krsna engaged in different ways
- Sarvasya caham hrdi sannivistah: "I have entered into everyone's heart." (BG 15.15) The Supreme Lord refers not only to the hearts of human beings but to those of animals and everything else
- So at that time Krsna entered the womb of Uttara and saved the child from the brahmastra. So Maharaja Pariksit is such a devotee that he was protected from the embryo by Krsna
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, Though the hearts of the gopis are like high-standing hills, they are inundated by the waves of the nectarean ocean of Krsna's beauty. His sweet voice enters their ears and gives them transcendental bliss
- Sri Rama and Sri Laksmana, who are plenary portions of Lord Krsna and Balarama respectively, entered into Them at the time of Krsna's and Balarama's appearance
- Srimati Radharani's ecstasy also made Her think of Krsna as Cupid, and this understanding frightened Her. She said, "This Cupid, who has conquered the whole world and entered My heart, is My greatest enemy, for He does not allow Me to forget Him"
- Srutadeva said, "From the beginning of the conditioned soul’s entering into the material world, You (Krsna) are his constant companion"
- Srutadeva said, "Your (Krsna) Lordship, apparently also in a sleeping condition, enters this material world to create a temporary manifestation, not for Your personal necessities but for the conditioned soul who wants to imitate Your Lordship as enjoyer"
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: My dear King Pariksit, you were burned by the brahmastra of Asvatthama, but when Lord Krsna entered the womb of your mother, you were saved
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells Pariksit: "The gopis would meditate on Krsna's dressing Himself just like a dancing actor and entering the forest of Vrndavana, marking the ground with His footprints"
- Sweet-smelling breezes blew always, refreshing the mind and body. Krsna, with His friends and Balarama, entered the forest and, seeing the favorable situation, desired to enjoy the atmosphere to the fullest extent
- That plenary portion (who entered Devaki's womb) is celebrated by great sages as Ananta, who belongs to Krsna's second quadruple expansion - SB 10.2.4-5
- That very night, she (Citralekha) traveled in outer space and within a very short time reached the city of Dvaraka, which was well protected by Lord Krsna. She entered the palace and found Aniruddha sleeping in his bedroom on a very opulent bed
- The all-famous Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, entered the great city of Hastinapura, which was opulent in every respect
- The bumblebees were humming about in order to get honey from the flowers. Krsna and the gopis entered the water of the Yamuna just as an elephant enters a water tank with his many female companions
- The cowherd boys said, "If we all at one time entered into the mouth of this great serpent, how could it possibly swallow all of us? And even if it were to swallow all of us at once, it could not swallow Krsna. Krsna will kill him, as He did Bakasura"
- The cuckoos there sing nicely in five kinds of tunes. Krsna, the reservoir of pleasure, blowing His flute, accompanied by His elder brother Balarama and the other cowherd boys and the cows, entered the beautiful forest of Vrndavana to enjoy the atmosphere
- The damsels of Braja and Radharani were very expert in talking cunningly, so as soon as they saw Krsna they began their talkings; and Krsna, pretending to go for some flowers for them, immediately left that place and entered into a mountain cave
- The demon (Aghasura) did not swallow them (the cowherd boys), for he was thinking of his own relatives who had been killed by Krsna and was just waiting for Krsna to enter his mouth - SB 10.12.26
- The demon (Aghasura) was awaiting Krsna's entrance, and he was thinking, "Everyone has entered except Krsna, who has killed my brother and sister"
- The doorman then informed Lord Krsna of Lord Brahma's description, and Lord Krsna gave him permission to enter. The doorman escorted Lord Brahma in, and as soon as Brahma saw Lord Krsna, he offered obeisances at His lotus feet
- The earth floats in space among many millions of other planets, all of them bearing huge mountains and oceans. It floats because Krsna enters into it, as stated in Bhagavad-gita (gam avisya (BG 15.13)), just as He enters the atom
- The elder gopis said, "Yes, actually we do so, but because we are sometimes engaged in our household duties, these naughty boys (Krsna and Balarama) enter our house somehow or other and spoil everything"
- The expression of this knowledge (of SB 10.3.14) by Vasudeva indicates that Vasudeva knew how these events (Krsna entered the womb of Devaki and to have now appeared as Vasudeva's child) took place
- The following answer is given by Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura. The entire creation, as well as its individual parts, is an expansion of the energy of the SPG. Therefore, even though the Lord enters the material world, He does not do so
- The gopis said, "You (Krsna) are the eternal husband, eternal son, eternal friend and eternal master, and one who enters into a relationship with You is eternally happy"
- The incarnation of the Lord (Krsna) entered the mind of Vasudeva and was then transferred to the mind of Devaki. Srila Sridhara Svami gives the following annotation: "mana avivesa" manasy avirbabhuva; jivanam iva na dhatu-sambandha ity arthah
- The Lord (Krsna) condescends to enter into each and every one of the innumerable universes as the Garbhodakasayi Visnu because fallen souls cannot see anything beyond matter
- The Lord (Krsna) entered His palaces, which were perfect to the fullest extent. His wives lived in them, and they numbered over sixteen thousand
- The Lord (Krsna) is described in the Third Canto (SB 3.2.15) as follows: paravareso mahad-amsa-yukto hy ajo 'pi jato bhagavan. Although unborn, the Lord, the master of everything, appears like a born child by entering the mind of a devotee
- The Lord (Krsna) would say good-bye in all the sixteen thousand palaces, and again He would become one and enter the Sudharma assembly house in procession with other members of the Yadu dynasty
- The Lord is all-pervading by His inconceivable potency, and thus He entered the womb of Uttara to save His beloved devotee Maharaja Pariksit
- The Lord is all-pervading by the expansion of His partial representation, the Supersoul, who enters into everything that is. BG 1972 purports
- The Lord said that because He entered into the material universe by His personal representation, the cosmic manifestation has been made possible and is going on
- The Lord said that because He entered into the material universe by His personal representation, the cosmic manifestation has been made possible and is going on. BG 1972 purports
- The Lord tells Arjuna that there is no point in understanding how things exist in their separate opulence and grandeur. He should know that all things are existing due to Krsna's entering them as Supersoul. BG 1972 purports
- The narration of Krsna's naughty childhood activities would be presented to mother Yasoda in the form of complaints. Sometimes Krsna would enter the house of a neighbor, & if He found no one there, He would release the calves before the time to be milked
- The Personality of Godhead manifested Himself in 16,108 plenary expansions and simultaneously entered into each and every one of the palaces of the queens. This is called vaibhava, or the transcendental potency of the Lord
- The scent of Krsna's body incessantly entered His nostrils, and the Lord became mad to relish it
- The second (plenary expansion of Lord Krsna), Garbhodakasayi Visnu, enters into all the universes to create diversities in each of them. BG 1972 purports
- The second Visnu incarnation, the Garbhodakasayi Visnu, enters each and every universe, spreads water from His body, and lies down on that water
- The serpent first entered the body of Krsna personally and mixed with the Brahman effulgence. This merging is called sayujya-mukti. But from later verses (of SB 10.12) we find that Aghasura attained sarupya-mukti
- The sound of Krsna's flute spreads in the four directions. Even though Krsna vibrates His flute within this universe, its sound pierces the universal covering and goes to the spiritual sky. Thus the vibration enters the ears of all inhabitants
- The Supreme Lord (Krsna) is all-pervading, present within and without. pravista iva bhavyase: He only seemed to have entered the womb of Devaki and to have now appeared as Vasudeva's child
- The Supreme Lord can enter even within the atom. They are studying, modern scientists, the atomic energy, but still, they are perplexed. The smaller than proton, electron, and so many things
- The Supreme Lord is represented throughout the entire material universes by His entering into all things as the Supersoul. BG 1972 purports
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is always ready to protect His unalloyed devotees, entered within the mind of Vasudeva as the Lord of the whole creation, with full inconceivable potencies
- The two very beautiful arms of Krsna are just like long bolts. They also resemble the bodies of black snakes that enter the space between the two hill-like breasts of women and bite their hearts. The women then die from the burning poison
- The vaibhava-prakasa form was also displayed when Krsna appeared before His mother Devaki in the four-handed form of Narayana, just when He entered the world. Then at the request of His parents He transformed Himself into a two-handed form
- The vibrations of various musical instruments, bheris, turyas, vinas, flutes, mrdangas all joined together to make a beautiful reception. While Krsna was entering, the whole city was cleansed, all the different streets & roads were sprinkled with water
- The waterfalls on the hilly rocks were gladly flowing (when Krsna entered into the forest of Vrndavana), and one could hear sweet sounds from the caves nearby
- The wonderful varieties of this material world are also created by You (Krsna), and You have entered as the Supersoul into all of them, down to the atom. You are the vital force of all these manifestations and also their supreme cognition
- Then the Lord (Krsna) personally entered the city accompanied by elderly relatives and invalid brahmanas with their wives, all offering benedictions and singing the glories of the Lord. Others also praised the glories of the Lord
- Thereafter (after Krsna entered the forest along with Balarama, tending the calves), while pasturing atop Govardhana Hill, the cows looked down to find some green grass and saw their calves pasturing near Vrndavana, not very far away - SB 10.13.29
- They (the citizens of Mathura) began to chant the victory glorification of Lord Krsna. When Lord Krsna entered the city after the victory, many bugles, conches and kettledrums sounded
- They (the cowherd boys) looked at the beautiful face of Krsna, the enemy of Bakasura, and, laughing loudly and clapping their hands, they entered the mouth of the python - SB 10.12.24
- They (the gopis) remembered Him, entering the forest of Vrndavana, which is always glorified by the footprints of Krsna and His companions
- This (CC Madhya 18.34) is a quotation from Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.21.18). It was spoken by the gopis when Lord Krsna and Balarama entered the forest in the autumn. The gopis spoke among themselves and glorified Krsna and Balarama for Their pastimes
- This hesitation is also a part of the pastimes of Lord Krsna because the horses of Krsna are not ordinary; it is not possible for ordinary horses to go all over the universe and then enter into its outer covering layers
- This is a quotation (of CC Antya 14.86) from Srimad-Bhagavatam (SB 10.21.18). It was spoken by the gopis when Lord Krsna and Balarama entered the forest in the autumn. The gopis spoke among themselves and glorified Krsna and Balarama for Their pastimes
- This material world is existing on one plenary portion of Krsna. If Krsna didn't enter this universe, it could not exist. Similarly, unless the spirit soul, which is a fragmental portion of Krsna, enters this body, this body cannot exist
- This verse (of CC Madhya 15.237) was spoken (in SB 11.6.46) by Uddhava to Krsna. This was during the time when Uddhava-gita was spoken. At that time there was disturbances in Dvaraka & Krsna decided to leave the material world & enter the spiritual world
- Thus appreciated differently by different kinds of people present, Krsna entered the wrestling arena with Balarama and His cowherd boyfriends
- Thus expanding Himself as the boys and calves in their individual capacities, and surrounded by such expansions of Himself, Krsna entered the village of Vrndavana. The residents had no knowledge of what had happened
- To create this cosmic manifestation, Govinda, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, expands His external energy and thus enters everything in the universe, including the atomic particles. In this way He exists in the entire cosmic manifestation
- To fulfill his (Living entity) desires, although they are temporary and illusory, You (Krsna) enter this temporary manifestation to help him
- Uddhava continued, "Material nature is conducted by the purusa incarnations, who all act under Krsna & Balarama. By Their partial representation They enter the hearts of all living entities. They are the source of all knowledge and all forgetfulness also"
- Upon hearing their speeches, the Lord (Krsna), who is very kind to the citizens and the devotees, entered the city of Dvaraka and acknowledged all their greetings by casting His transcendental glance over them
- Vasudeva said - You (Krsna) expanded Yourself as Ksirodakasayi Visnu and entered into the heart of all living entities and entered even within the atoms. Therefore Your entrance into the womb of Devaki is understandable in the same way
- Vasudeva said - You (Krsna) were lying in the Causal Ocean as Maha-Visnu, and by Your breathing, innumerable universes came into existence. Then You entered into each of the universes as Garbhodakasayi Visnu
- Vasudeva said - You appear (Krsna) to have entered, but You are simultaneously all-pervading. We can understand Your entrance and nonentrance from material examples. The total material energy remains intact even after being divided into sixteen elements
- Vasudeva said, "Then again You (Krsna) expanded Yourself as Ksirodakasayi Visnu and entered into the hearts of all living entities and even within the atoms. Therefore Your entrance into the womb of Devaki is understandable in the same way"
- Vasudeva said, "You (Krsna) appear to have entered, but You are simultaneously all-pervading. We can understand Your entrance and nonentrance from material examples. The total material energy remains intact even after being divided into sixteen elements"
- Vasudeva said, "You (Krsna) were lying in the Causal Ocean as Maha-Visnu, and by Your breathing process, innumerable universes came into existence. Then You entered into each of the universes as Garbhodakasayi Visnu"
- Vrndavana forest improved from the rains and was replete with ripened dates, mangoes, blackberries and other fruits. Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, along with His boyfriends & Balarama, entered the forest to enjoy the new seasonal atmosphere
- We can just imagine the elevated position of someone like Aghasura, into whose body the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, personally entered
- We should always remember that Krsna was playing the part of an ordinary human being, and His horses also, by the will of Krsna, played the parts of ordinary horses in hesitating to enter the darkness
- What else is there to say about the residential house of the Pandavas? Sri Krsna, the Lord of everything, acted as your minister. He used to enter that house as if it were His own, and He did not take any care of Duryodhana's house
- When he (Narakasura) was killed by the Lord and the Lord entered the house of the demon, all the princesses were enlivened with joy and offered to become His wives because the Lord is the only friend of the distressed
- When Krsna and Balarama entered the village of Vrndavana along with Their friends, They played Their flutes, and the boys praised Their uncommon activities in the forest
- When Krsna and Srimati Radharani entered a cave together, the other gopis asked Me to pick some flowers
- When Krsna approached the covering layer of this universe, the four horses which were drawing His chariot - Saibya, Sugriva, Meghapuspa and Balahaka - all hesitated to enter the darkness
- When Krsna entered Dvaraka after finishing the Battle of Kuruksetra, He first of all saw His mother and all His different stepmothers and offered His respectful obeisances unto their feet
- When Krsna entered the cave of the hill, Kalayavana followed, chastising Him with various harsh words. Krsna suddenly disappeared from the demon's sight, but Kalayavana followed and also entered the cave
- When Krsna entered the forest on the bank of the river Yamuna, the moonlight dissipated the surrounding darkness. Due to the season, flowers like the kunda and kadamba were blooming, and a gentle breeze was carrying their aroma
- When Krsna entered the lake of Kaliya, His intimate friends became so perturbed that their bodily colors faded, and they all produced horrible gurgling sounds. At that time all of them fell down on the ground as if they were unconscious
- When Krsna entered the mouth of Aghasura, the demigods hidden behind the clouds exclaimed, "Alas! Alas!" But the friends of Aghasura, like Kamsa and other demons, were jubilant
- When Krsna entered the palace, all the ladies there were overwhelmed with affection just upon seeing Him. They received Krsna with glittering eyes expressing their love & affection for Him & Krsna smiled & accepted their feelings & gestures of reception
- When Krsna entered the Yamuna River, which had become very poisonous from the presence of Kaliya, mother Yasoda feared all kinds of mishaps, and she was breathing hotly. Tears from her eyes were soaking her clothes, and she was almost collapsing
- When Krsna returns, garlanded with flowers, His face looks beautiful, adorned with golden earrings. He walks into Vrndavana with a stride just like the elephant’s and slowly enters His home
- When Krsna was entering into the demon's mouth, Balarama and the other cowherd boys almost fainted and appeared as though they had no life
- When Lord Krsna heard the prayers of mother earth, He immediately assured her of immunity from all fearful situations. He said to Bhagadatta, "Don't be afraid." Then He entered the palace of Bhaumasura, which was equipped with all kinds of opulences
- When Lord Krsna was entering the nicely decorated city of Mathura in a festive attitude, the ladies and girls of Mathura prepared different kinds of flower garlands to make the ceremony most auspicious
- When Pariksit Maharaja's mother, Uttara, approached Krsna, Krsna, seeing the danger of abortion, entered her womb as the Supersoul and saved Maharaja Pariksit
- When Pralambasura entered their company, Krsna began to think how to kill the demon, but externally He received him as a friend. "O My dear friend," He said, "it is very good that you have come to take part in our pastimes"
- When the cowherd men saw this (Krsna releasing the calves), they would chase Krsna and try to catch Him, saying, Here is Krsna doing mischief, but He would flee and enter another house, where He would again devise some means to steal butter and curd
- When the princesses saw the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, enter the palace, they immediately became captivated by the beauty of the Lord and prayed for His causeless mercy
- When they (the gopis) saw Krsna returning, all their anxieties were immediately relieved, and they began to look at His face the way drones hover over the honey of the lotus flower. When Krsna entered the village, the young gopis smiled and laughed
- When Uddhava was describing Krsna's pastimes to Vidura, he said, "One day the gopis became stunned when Krsna, in the dress of a gardening maid, entered the greenhouse and enlivened them with joking and laughter"
- While Krsna was talking with Kunti, He simultaneously entered the womb of Uttara, who was in danger due to the atomic weapon of Asvatthama
- While Lord Krsna was entering the city, all the people talked amongst themselves about the glories of the Lord, praising His transcendental name, qualities, form and so on
- With Balarama, He (Krsna) triumphantly entered Vrndavana village, and the inhabitants glorified Him and Balarama with great jubilation. When a person performs some wonderful feat, his kinsmen and relatives and friends naturally become jubilant
- Without the existence of the spiritual spark, the body cannot develop. Similarly, the material manifestation cannot develop unless the Supreme Soul of Krsna enters. BG 1972 purports