Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
care | cared | cares | caring
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Not Caring for Krsna (6 P)
- ► Our Taking Care (Disciples of SP) (69 P)
Pages in category "Care"
The following 172 pages are in this category, out of 172 total.
- A brahmacari, from the very beginning of his life, he is trained to act only for guru. That is brahmacari. It is enjoined that a brahmacari live at the shelter, at the care of guru just like a menial servant
- A devotee is always eager to return home, back to Godhead, and remain there as the Lord's associate. This ambition becomes increasingly fervent in his heart, and therefore he does not care about material changes in his life
- A devotee who is not dependent on others but is dependent solely on Me, who is clean inwardly, outwardly, who is expert, indifferent to material things, without cares, free from all pains, who rejects all pious, impious activities is very dear to Me
- A father’s and mother’s taking care of their children is not the cause of their comfort. Sometimes it is found that in spite of all care by the parents, the children go bad or succumb to death. Therefore material causes are not sufficient for results
- A rich man constructs a big house by spending his energy in the shape of resources, and similarly he destroys a big house by his resources, but the maintenance is always under his personal care
- Actually this Krsna consciousness movement is a process of making this animal society into human civilization. At the present moment especially, all animals. I take them as animals. Therefore I say so boldly. I care for them
- After accepting the feature of avadhuta, a great saintly person without material cares, Lord Rsabhadeva passed through human society like a blind, deaf and dumb man, an idle stone, a ghost or a madman
- After coming out of the abdomen, the child is given to the care of persons who are unable to understand what he wants, and thus he is nursed by such persons. Unable to refuse whatever is given to him, he falls into undesirable circumstances
- All the gopis entrusted their silken garments and ornaments to the care of their friends and then put on fine white cloth. Lord Krsna, taking His beloved gopis with Him, bathed and performed very nice pastimes in the water of the Yamuna
- All these fruits are collected from distant places and bought at a high price. After trimming them with great care and purity, Raghava Pandita offers them to the Deity
- Although Krsna consciousness may not be very palatable for a diseased person, Srila Rupa Gosvami nonetheless advises that if one wants to be cured of the material disease, he must take to it with great care and attention
- Any boy who comes there, please take special care of them. As it generally said, the child is the father of the man. So if we can train little boys to Krishna Consciousness, it will be a great help to our future activities
- Anything spoken by the Personality of Godhead should be taken as it is, with great care and attention and with great respect
- Arjuna continued, "If the brahmanas feel unwanted separation from their wives and children, and the ksatriya kings do not take care of them, then such ksatriyas are to be considered no more than stage players"
- As explained before by the personified Vedas, the happiness and distress of a devotee are produced by the Personality of Godhead, and the devotee therefore does not care whether he is in happiness or in distress
- As the moon, in its waxing fortnight, develops day after day, so the royal prince (Pariksit) very soon developed luxuriantly under the care and full facilities of his guardian grandfathers
- At such times of slight appearance, no consideration is given to it; as when one is eating some palatable dishes, if one also eats a small blade of grass, he will not taste it, nor will he care to distinguish what its taste is like
- Balarama Acarya, being favored by Haridasa Thakura, was very much attached to him. Therefore he kept Haridasa Thakura in the village with great care and attention
- Balarama said to Yamuna, "You wretched river! You didn't care for My order. Now I shall teach you a lesson! You didn't come to Me voluntarily. Now with the help of My plow I shall force you to come. I shall divide you into hundreds of scattered streams"
- Balarama said, "Dear friends, this time I have come to you (Kurus) as a messenger with the order of the all-powerful King Ugrasena. Please, hear the order with attention & great care. Without wasting a single moment, please try to carry out the order"
- Bali Maharaja says, "What is the use of such endeavor?" Therefore big, big saintly persons, they do not care for the body. Lying down anywhere. But they are very serious about spiritual advancement
- Because of this vaisnava-aparadha (when Garuda wanted to eat fish, Saubhari Muni unnecessarily gave the fish shelter under his care), an offense at the lotus feet of a Vaisnava, Saubhari Muni fell from his exalted position of mystic tapasya
- Because Vasudeva was so anxious about Krsna, he inquired about the safety of His residence. He also inquired about Balarama and His mother, Rohini, who were entrusted to the care of Nanda Maharaja
- Being forsaken by her husband, Sitadevi entrusted her two sons to the care of Valmiki Muni. Then, meditating upon the lotus feet of Lord Ramacandra, she entered into the earth
- Being overcast with misfortune, Sisupala continued to insult Krsna, and Lord Krsna patiently heard him without protest. Just as a lion does not care when a flock of jackals howl, Lord Krsna remained silent and unprovoked
- Bhrgu Muni's kicking the chest of Lord Visnu with his foot was certainly a great offense, but Lord Visnu is so great that He did not care
- Brahma said, "They (Krsna's devotees) know they are always protected by You (Krsna), and so they can matter-of-factly pass over the heads of their enemies without any care"
- Brahminical means cleanliness. We are trying to create a brahminical society. So all the devotees under your care there in Cleveland should be trained up in that light
- By bhajana-kriya one attains freedom from the contamination of materialistic life. He no longer goes to a restaurant or hotel to taste so-called palatable dishes made with meat and onions, nor does he care to smoke or drink tea or coffee
- By taking care of the cage of the bird without taking any care of the bird within the cage, certainly the bird will be restless and unhappy and create disturbances
- Canura continued, "Acting in that way, the citizen attains all kinds of good fortune. One who does not care to act obediently is made unhappy because of the king's anger"
- Cowherd boys never cared to know who Krsna was, but they played with Him as a most intimate and lovable friend
- Cruel death evidently does not care even for a person as powerful as Kamsa. When death comes, it does not care for anyone's exalted position
- Devahuti had spent a long time in the hermitage, not taking much care of her body. She was covered with dirt, and her clothing was not very nice
- Dhruva Maharaja, having arrived at Madhuvana, took his bath in the River Yamuna and observed fasting in the night with great care and attention. After that, as advised by the great sage Narada, he engaged himself in worshiping the Supreme Person
- Do whatever is done with great care & devotion for the Deity. 42) Relish the pleasure of Bhagavatam reading amongst devotees & not amongst outsiders. 43) Associate with devotees who are considered more advanced. 44) Live in the jurisdiction of Mathura
- Due to his incorrect pronunciation, people sometimes criticized him and laughed at him, but he did not care. He was full of ecstasy due to reading the Bhagavad-gita and was personally very happy
- During lecture time, if we don't care to hear or we do other things or take rest, that is not very good sign
- During this period, one has to work under the spiritual master as an ordinary menial servant. There are many rules and regulations for a brahmacari living under the care of an acarya
- For a young girl to leave the care of husband, father, and go to another young boy, according to Vedic culture, it is the most abominable. So still, because, it was, the center was Krsna, it is accepted as the highest type of worship
- For the time being organize the health, education and care of the children and continue the Deity worship as it is going nicely now. Deities are satisfied with bhakti not marble. Therefore try to increase the bhakti
- Gopinatha Pattanayaka is a pure devotee who worships You only for Your satisfaction. He does not care about his personal happiness or distress, for that is the business of a materialist
- Gopis said, "You (Krsna) are teaching them to offer solemn prayers, as well as training them to cheat their husbands and to join You in the gardens at night, without caring for the instructions of their superiors"
- He (Krsna) entrusted the gopis to the care of Balarama and followed Sankhacuda wherever he fled. Krsna wanted to take the valuable jewel resembling a conchshell from the head of the demon
- He (Krsna) is our supreme master. Because we have become so proud and confident of His protecting us, we sometimes do not even care about fighting with Tripurari (Lord Siva)
- He has become impersonal. He is simply out of the jurisdiction of personal care. The guru is personal or Krsna is impersonal?
- He is in the supreme order of renounced life. Indeed, he does not care about eating or dressing. Somehow or other he eats and maintains his life
- He prepared a large jug of it in Bengal, and with great care he has brought it here
- Hearing the Lord reject him, Kala Krsnadasa began to cry. However, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, not caring for him, immediately left to take His noon lunch
- His (Dhrtarastra's) father, Vicitravirya, died long ago, when he and his younger brothers were all little children, and it was due to the care and kindness of Bhismadeva that they were properly brought up
- Hundreds and thousands of animals are killed in slaughterhouses, and no one cares about them, but the killing of even one human being is taken very seriously. Why? Because the human form of body is extremely important in executing the mission of life
- I am glad that the Hamburg Deity worship is going on nicely. Wherever there is Deities there must be first class care, arati, bhoga, cleanliness, dressing, regular classes. If this is not possible, then better to travel
- I am in receipt of your letter, undated. Regarding the booklet, "A Guide to the Care of Srimate Tulasi devi," yes, the book is very nice. It is approved. But one thing is that no sprays can be used, not at all
- I beg to acknowledge, with thanks, the contribution made by my beloved disciple Sriman Jayananda brahmacari. My thanks are due as well to the directors of ISKCON Press, who have taken so much care in publishing this great literature. Hare Krsna
- I do not care very much for these filmings because by presenting Krishna in this way it makes it something like fantasy
- I have consulted persons who know the French language, and they do not very much appreciate her translations. So what can I do? The best thing is that she may go on translating and send her articles to Montreal in care of Gopala Krishna Brahmacari
- I have got sympathy for everyone. Unfortunately nobody cares to hear
- I lifted it with great care, thinking it a big fish, but as soon as I saw that it was a corpse, great fear arose in my mind
- I reply each and every letter. Especially your letters, Brahmananda's letters, Satsvarupa's letters and Gargamuni's letters I take special care and reply each of them
- If anyone who is traveling aimlessly within this material world cares to hear the nectarean words spoken by Sukadeva Gosvami, certainly he will come to the right conclusion
- If he simply takes care of the Deity worship and if he does not offer respectful behavior to another devotee, he is kanistha-adhikari. He is in the lower stage. So isvare tad adhinesu. He must see that "Here is a devotee."
- If one with great care and attention takes to Krsna consciousness, chanting the holy name and hearing Krsna's transcendental pastimes, his ignorance will be destroyed and his tongue enabled to taste the sweetness of the transcendental nature of Krsna
- If this brahmana later hesitates to give me his daughter, my dear Lord, I shall call on You as a witness. Please note this with care and attention
- If you are more serious about Krsna Consciousness then you should not only read our books and literatures with due care, but also if possible you should come here and live with me for some time
- If you like, you may contact the temple president in Paris and find out from him if he thinks it is a good idea for you to go there. Please chant 16 rounds and follow the 4 regulative principles strictly and read my books with great care
- If you want to be happy, free from all cares and anxieties, then you have to engage yourself in devotional service of the Lord
- In India every Hindu, even those not belonging to the Vaisnava group, take special care of the tulasi tree. Even in great cities where it is very difficult to keep a tulasi tree, people are to be found very carefully keeping this plant
- In the arena of the raja-suya sacrifice of Maharaj Yudhisthira, when Sisupala began to call Lord Krsna ill names, Krsna did not care and remained silent
- In the beginning a woman, childhood, she's trained up by the mother. Then as soon as she is married, formerly, child-marriage, so she's transferred to the care of mother-in-law. There she is trained up
- In this way Damodara Pandita went to Nadia (Navadvipa). After meeting mother Saci, he stayed under the care of her lotus feet
- Indra said, "Devotees do not care even for liberation, not to speak of these material opulences. Actually, we are not enjoyers of the fruits of sacrifices. Our only duty is to always be engaged in Your service, for You are the enjoyer of everything"
- It is abominable for a person living in the grhastha-asrama to give up the regulative principles, or for a brahmacari not to follow the brahmacari vows while living under the care of the guru
- It is customary, after being initiated in the Gayatri mantra, for one to live away from home for some time under the care of the acarya, to be trained in spiritual life
- Laksmana said, "All of them (princes) were very agitated because of their lusty desires, but without caring for them, my husband, in His form as the four-handed Narayana, immediately took me on His chariot, which was drawn by four excellent horses"
- Later, Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami left home and took shelter of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Jagannatha Puri. At that time, the Lord received him and placed him under the care of Svarupa Damodara for spiritual enlightenment
- Living entities under a devotee's care get the opportunity for God realization by the management of a devotee-master
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was always conscious of the great plight of his uncle Dhrtarastra and aunt Gandhari, and therefore he took all possible care of them in their old age and aggrieved conditions
- My (Narada Muni) dear Sukadeva Gosvami, you never took the trouble to reside under the care of a spiritual master, and yet you have attained such a great status of transcendental knowledge
- My dear Raghunatha, on My order go to Vrndavana and live there under the care of Rupa and Sanatana Gosvamis
- My devotee who is not dependent on the ordinary course of activities, who is pure, expert, without cares, free from all pains, and not striving for some result, is very dear to Me
- My devotees take great care and respect in rendering Me service. They offer obeisances to Me with all their bodily limbs. They worship other devotees and find all living entities related to Me. For Me they engage the entire energy of their bodies
- My future hope is you all good spiritual sons. Still I am taking as much care as possible. My only desire is that you all good boys may take up the matter very seriously
- Narada Muni said, "My dear Sukadeva Gosvami, you never took the trouble to reside under the care of a spiritual master, and yet you have attained such a great status of transcendental knowledge"
- Nobody is caring. Hundreds and thousands of people are starving, unemployment, but they are getting their fat salary, and they are satisfied. Bring income tax and divide amongst themselves, that's all
- Not caring about eating, he traveled all day. Hunger was not an impediment, for his mind was concentrated upon obtaining shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Nothing is absolute truth in this dual world. You did not know this, neither you ever cared to know this from the right sources and therefore all your attempts to create unity were followed by disunity and Ahimsa. Ahimsa was followed by Himsa
- Nothing should be accepted blindly; everything should be accepted with care and with caution
- Nothing should be accepted blindly; everything should be accepted with care and with caution. Ksama, tolerance and forgiveness, should be practiced; one should be tolerant and excuse the minor offenses of others
- Notwithstanding all such advancement of material knowledge in the West, the people in general there are suffering the pangs of the poisonous effects of materialism because they have cared very little for the culture of spiritual science
- Now that you are President of the Detroit Temple, you have very great responsibility to take proper care of all the devotees who are engaged there
- Now you settle amongst yourselves on some programme for distributing these and many other books, I don't care at what price
- On the very night of the day of the chastisement of the Kaliya snake, when the inhabitants of Vrajabhumi were sleeping carefreely, there was a forest fire ablaze due to dry leaves, and it appeared that all the inhabitants were sure to meet their death
- One who does not care to understand this philosophy, they are called asura. And one who understands this philosophy of life, they are called sura or devata, god, demigods
- One who is attracted by that ecstatic love of the gopis does not care about popular opinion or the regulative principles of Vedic life. Rather, he completely surrenders unto Krsna and renders service unto Him
- Others may violate the laws, and so many sinful activities they are doing, but nobody takes very serious care. But when a religious group or a sannyasi commits little offense, it is magnified a thousand times
- Raghunatha dasa stayed under the care of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, and Govinda supplied him remnants of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu’s food for five days
- Rati continued, "You have come under my care, but actually, in your former life as Cupid, I was your wife; therefore, my manifestation of conjugal symptoms is not at all incompatible. Sambara wanted to kill you, he is endowed with various mystic powers"
- Returning home, all the citizens began performing sankirtana, but because of the order of the Kazi, they were not carefree but always full of anxiety
- Sannyasa asrama is meant for uplifting the fallen souls, who are merged in materialism. But unless the sannyasi is freed from all cares and anxieties, like a white cloud, it is difficult for him to do anything good for society
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied, "My dear Gopinatha Acarya, please speak with great care. What is the proof that you have received the mercy of the Lord"
- Secular means they have meant like that, that "You do all nonsense; we don't care. You pay me tax, that's all. Income tax. And you go to hell. It doesn't matter"
- Sisupala did not care to think of the pros and cons of his foolish talking, and instead of stopping when he saw that all the kings were ready to kill him, he stood to fight with them and took up his sword and shield
- So long as he was here, he was taking care of me very nicely, and I am very much obliged to him. I simply said that he may live for some time with the Sankirtana Party, and he became upset. So I do not know what to do
- So long we are living, our name, our fame, our form, our activities, are glorious, very good. And as soon as the life is gone, nobody cares. It is a lump of matter. That's all
- Sometimes, with great care and attention, great saintly persons and rsis offer the Lord valuable seats dedicated with Vedic mantras and tantras, but still the Lord does not sit upon those thrones
- Taking permission from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Raghunatha Bhatta then departed for Vrndavana. When he arrived there, he put himself under the care of Rupa and Sanatana Gosvamis
- That chapter also tells how the Lord entrusted Raghunatha dasa Gosvami to the care of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and gave Raghunatha dasa the gift of a stone from Govardhana Hill and a garland of small conchshells
- The Bhagavad-gita states that devotees of the highest grade are under the care of daiva-maya, or yogamaya: mahatmanas tu mam partha daivim prakrtim asritah
- The brahmacari should live under the care of the true spiritual master, giving him sincere respect and obeisances, acting as his menial servant, and always carrying out his order
- The brahmacaris, or students under the care of a bona fide spiritual master, control the mind by abstaining from sense gratification. A brahmacari hears only words concerning Krsna consciousness
- The central idea is that if the boy and girl were on an equal level the marriage would be happy, whereas inequality would lead to unhappiness. Because care is no longer taken in marriage, we now find many divorces
- The cows were so melted with affection for the calves that they did not care about the rough path from the top of Govardhana Hill down to the pasturing ground. They approached the calves with their milk bags full of milk, and raised their tails upwards
- The demigods cannot give any good results to the person who has not executed the prescribed duties; therefore demigods are dependent on the execution of duties and are not absolute in awarding good results to anyone. So why should one care about them?
- The demon’s name was Sankhacuda because on his head there was a valuable jewel resembling a conchshell. Just as the two sons of Kuvera had been puffed up over their wealth and opulence and did not care for Narada Muni’s presence
- The devotee becomes transcendental to all dualities, such as heat and cold, honor and dishonor. Being freed from all dualities, he feels transcendental bliss, and he no longer suffers cares and anxieties due to material existence
- The Goddess of Fortune Laksmi is fickle towards the materialist, sometimes he is prince and sometimes he is pauper. But Laksmi cannot leave the side of Lord Narayana and wherever Lord Narayana is worshiped with care, good fortune and opulence is there
- The gopis were advised by their superiors to bolt the doors at night, but they were so carefree that they did not carry out this order very rigidly
- The government, it doesn't care whether you are acting as a brahmana, sudra, or whatever nonsense you are doing. Doesn't care. "You pay me tax, that's all." Bring your tax, income tax, and everything, then you are free, whatever you are doing
- The happiness and distress of a devotee are produced by the Personality of Godhead, and the devotee therefore does not care whether he is in happiness or in distress. He goes on with his duties in executing devotional service
- The heavenly society girl named Pramloca kept the lotus-eyed daughter of Kandu in the care of the forest trees. Then she went back to the heavenly planet. This daughter was born by the coupling of the Apsara named Pramloca with the sage Kandu
- The husbands began to discuss this amongst themselves: "How wonderful is the attraction for Krsna, that it has made these women leave us without any care!" This is the influence of Krsna
- The influence of Kali can be enforced only upon those who are not fully developed in God consciousness. One can neutralize the effects of Kali by keeping oneself fully under the supreme care of the Personality of Godhead
- The materialistic men do not care to listen to such injunctions. According to them, the so-called renounced order of life is meant for those who are unable to earn their livelihood
- The more we will pass this Kali-yuga, the symptoms will be more acute, intolerable. So we should care. We should take care of this so that we may not come back again to this Kali-yuga
- The number of ever-liberated souls is far, far greater than the number of conditioned souls in the material world, and the ever-liberated souls in the Vaikuntha planets never care to visit this miserable material world
- The perfectional stage of devotional service was achieved by the gopis because they did not care to know anything but Krsna
- The purpose is when one becomes too much attached to family life and too much devoted to maintain it, he doesn't care. He has to earn money, some how or other, even risking life. Even risking life
- The system is when the woman is at the care of father she does not cover. But when she is under the care of husband she must cover
- The two brothers strolled carefree in the street, not caring for the law and order of Kamsa
- Then the gopis told lotus-eyed Krsna, "Please do not discourage our long-cherished desires to have You as our husband. Any intelligent man who cares for his own self-interest reposes all his loving spirit in You"
- They filled a large earthen pot with the aromatic oil, and with great care Jagadananda Pandita brought it to Nilacala, Jagannatha Puri
- They have got different dresses. So Kali-yuga, simply by dress, he becomes a brahmacari, he become a grhastha, he becomes a sannyasi, simply by dress. What he is acting, nobody cares, that's all
- This oil was placed in the care of Govinda, and Jagadananda requested him, "Please rub this oil on the body of the Lord"
- This poor fund of knowledge, even in the so-called learned circles of the world, is killing the vitality of human energy, & the awful result is being keenly felt. Yet the foolish materialistic men do not care about what is going to happen in the next life
- Those who are actually great souls (mahatmas) are fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness, always engaged in the service of the Lord. They are under the care of daivi-prakrti, or yogamaya
- Those who are always full of cares and anxieties due to desiring contact of the senses with their objects can cross the ocean of nescience on a most suitable boat-the constant chanting of the transcendental activities of the Personality of Godhead
- Thus Lord Caitanya clearly showed that a sincere student never cares whether his spiritual master is born in a high brahmana family or ksatriya family, or whether he is a high-grade sannyasi, a brahmacari or whatever
- Thus Nityananda Prabhu delivered the old cloth into the care of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya sent it to the King
- Thus with great care and attention Raghava Pandita prepares spinach, other vegetables, radishes, fruits, chipped rice, powdered rice and sweetmeats
- To perform devotional service means to follow in the footsteps of Radharani, and devotees in Vrndavana put themselves under the care of Radharani in order to achieve perfection in their devotional service
- Under strict observance of discipline he (the brahmacari, or a boy from the age of five years) comes to understand the values of life along with taking specific training for a livelihood (under the care of a bona fide guru or teacher)
- Under the care of the acarya
- Under the care of the guru
- Unless one is pious and recognized by the Lord, he cannot make others happy who are under his care
- We should not have to reduce our standard on account of the ignorant masses. Diacritic spelling is accepted internationally, and no learned person will even care to read our books unless this system is maintained
- What is the value of this lump of matter? It will be thrown in the street, and somebody will kick on the face. Nobody will care. Nobody will care. But so long the soul is there, if you touch the hair even - "Why you are touching my hair?"
- What is this interpretation? How demonic this Western civilization. "Because Jesus Christ, the God, has given the animals to our care, therefore we shall kill and eat." Anyway, try to introduce a renovation of civilization
- When a person is actually advanced & takes pleasure in chanting the holy name of the Lord, who is very dear to him, he is agitated, loudly chants the holy name. He also laughs, cries, becomes agitated, chants just like a madman, not caring for outsiders
- When a person is actually advanced and takes pleasure in chanting the holy name of the Lord, who is very dear to him, he is agitated and loudly chants the holy name. He laughs, cries, becomes agitated & chants just like a madman, not caring for outsiders
- When Balarama saw this extraordinary exchange of affection between the cows & the calves and between the fathers and their children - when neither the calves nor children needed so much care - He began to wonder why this extraordinary thing had happened
- When both the husband and wife lose their attachment for family and home, the wife returns home to live under the care of her grown-up children and to remain aloof from family affairs. The husband then takes sannyasa
- When Garuda wanted to eat fish, Saubhari Muni unnecessarily gave the fish shelter under his care. Because Garuda's plans for eating were disappointed, Saubhari Muni certainly committed a great offense to a Vaisnava
- When he has fully surrendered unto the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord, he does not care whether his condition of life is favorable or unfavorable
- When one is inspired by the Lord, who is sitting in everyone's heart, he does not care for social custom or Vedic regulative principles
- When Raghunatha dasa Gosvami approached Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Jagannatha Puri, the Lord entrusted him to the care of Svarupa Damodara, His secretary. Thus they both engaged in the confidential service of the Lord
- When the boys and girls become ten or twelve years and above, then should be separated. At that time special care should be taken, because once they become a victim of sex their whole life becomes spoiled
- When they (different rulers of the world) were released by the grace of Lord Krsna, they all looked very unhappy, their garments were niggardly, and their faces were almost dried up for want of proper bodily care
- While in material existence, he (The devotee) lives very peacefully and blissfully, without cares and anxieties, and after quitting this body he goes back home, back to Godhead
- With great care and attention Raghava Pandita prepares spinach, other vegetables, radishes, fruits, chipped rice, powdered rice and sweetmeats
- With great care, Srikanta gave him a woolen blanket and helped him cross the Ganges. Thus Sanatana Gosvami departed again
- Without the attentive service of his parents, a child cannot grow to manhood; similarly, without the care of the spiritual master one cannot rise to the plane of transcendental service
- Woman also should be taken care of. They should not be given freedom. That is not good for them. They should be protected by the father in childhood, by the husband in youthhood, and by the grown-up children in old age
- Women means they are after fulfilling their material desires. They have no other idea, that there is Brahman, one should know Brahman... They do not care to know
- You are supposed to be the commander of many foot soldiers, and now you may take prompt steps to overthrow Us. Give up all your foolish talk and wipe out the cares of your kith and kin by slaying Us
- Your idea of raising some funds and support in the West and then going back to Taiwan is a very good idea. Do it. This is a very good program. This is a very gentlemanly idea. Unless one has an office and a sitting place, no one really cares about you