Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
precaution | precautionary | precautions | precaution's | precautious
Pages in category "Precaution"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- All these perfections and precautions are perfectly executed when one is directly in Krsna consciousness, because direct Krsna consciousness means self-abnegation, wherein there is very little chance for material possessiveness
- Although we may take so many precautions against these vices and sinful reactions, even in the course of ordinary business exchanges and ventures we have to commit so many sins
- Even if we take all precautions to protect ourselves against committing any sins - for the Vaisnavas, the devotees of Visnu, naturally do take all such precautions - still, unconsciously we kill many ants and other insects
- Every precaution must be taken to preserve our basic guiding principles as they are and not change them because we want to hear something new
- Everyone comes to us to offer voluntary service, so amongst ourselves there must be good behavior. One may not feel sorry. So the leaders must take precautions as far as possible
- The body should be properly cared for. Because the body is temporary, not permanent, one cannot expose the body to being devoured by a tiger or killed by an enemy. All precautions should be taken to protect the body
- There is no need to check the growth of population if the children are born as human beings with all precautions regarding their birth. So-called birth control is not only vicious but also useless
- These items (the manuscripts of Bhaktivinoda Thakura) are very, very priceless and are a great treasure house of Vaisnava lore, so be very careful in the matter and take all precautions to guard them
- They do not believe in the next life, and therefore asurah janah. This is the symptom or characteristic of the asurah janah. You should be precautious. That is natural. We become precautious