Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna and the Elephant Caretaker (7 P)
Pages in category "Caretaker"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- The caretakers (of Usa) cautiously informed their master that Usa was showing symptoms indicating a disgraceful association
- The caretakers of the bow, who were standing by watching, became very angry, and with their respective weapons in hand they rushed toward Krsna, shouting, “Arrest Him! Arrest Him! Kill Him! Kill Him!” Krsna and Balarama were surrounded
- The result of such hearing (hearing the sages) is detachment from worldliness, so much so that even a small boy (Narada Muni in his previous live) could receive the death news of his mother, who was his only caretaker, as the blessing of God
- When Kamsa came to understand about the breaking of his wonderful bow and the killing of the caretakers and soldiers by Krsna, he could partially realize the power of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- When Krsna and Balarama reached the gate of the wrestling arena, They saw a big elephant of the name Kuvalayapida being tended by a caretaker riding on its head. The caretaker was deliberately blocking Their entrance
- When They understood the sinister motives of the guards, They became angry, and taking up the two pieces of the broken bow, They began to beat down all of Kamsa's caretakers
- While this turmoil was going on, Kamsa sent a small group of troops to assist the caretakers, but Krsna and Balarama fought with them also and killed them