Category:Caring for Caitanya
Pages in category "Caring for Caitanya"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Govinda cared for the body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, whereas Kasisvara went in front of the Lord when He went to see Jagannatha in the temple
- Not even Lord Nityananda Prabhu, Kasisvara or Govinda took care of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He fell down. Nityananda was in great ecstasy, and Kasisvara and Govinda were elsewhere
- Out of love she began to caress the body of the Lord. Sometimes she kissed His face and tried to observe Him carefully, but because her eyes were filled with tears, she could not see
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very happy to see His residential quarters, in which all His necessities were taken care of
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was offered lunch with great care and affection. The brothers Rupa Gosvami and Sri Vallabha were also offered food