Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Careful in Devotional Service to God
careful | carefully | carefulness
Pages in category "Careful in Devotional Service to God"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- If one is not particularly careful, by watering the plant of devotional service one will instead nourish the weeds described above, which will then grow very luxuriantly and hamper one’s progress
- If the gardener does not see these impediments and take them out, they will overcome and choke the plant of devotion. If, however, one is careful to guard against the growth of unwanted plants, the plant of devotion grows luxuriantly
- She can always be found massaging the legs and thighs of the transcendental Lord, very carefully serving Him in this way
- Sri Rupa Gosvami advises, therefore, that devotees who have already tasted the nectar of devotion should be very careful to protect devotional service from such dry speculators, formal ritualistic elevationists and impersonal salvationists
- The creeper takes shelter at the lotus feet of the Lord, and that is its final destination. At that time the creeper begins to grow the fruits of ecstatic love of God. It is the duty of the devotee who nourishes the creeper to be very careful
- The gosvamis do not deliver lectures on the Bhagavatam capriciously. Rather, they execute their services most carefully, following their predecessors who delivered the spiritual message unbroken to them
- These are all different kinds of offenses in the matter of executing devotional service, and one should be careful to avoid them