Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► All Right (2 C, 156 P)
- ► Dissatisfaction (4 C, 60 P)
- ► Full Satisfaction (3 C, 15 P)
- ► Gratification (1 C, 28 P)
- ► Krsna's Satisfaction (2 C, 33 P)
- ► My Satisfaction (Prabhupada) (41 P)
- ► Our Satisfaction (Disciples of SP) (55 P)
- ► Radharani's Satisfaction (2 P)
Pages in category "Satisfaction"
The following 368 pages are in this category, out of 368 total.
- For the satisfaction of Krsna
- For the satisfaction of the tongue, they are killing so many animals
- Greatest satisfaction
- My satisfaction
- No satisfaction
- Real satisfaction
- Satisfaction of the mind
- Satisfaction of the senses
- Source of satisfaction
- Spiritual satisfaction
- The real point is that eating is for maintaining the body, not for luxury or for satisfying the demands of the tongue
- Ultimate satisfaction
- A brahmana is a worshiper of the Supreme Brahman, and the Supreme Brahman worships the brahmana. In other words, the devotee is subordinate to the Supreme Lord, and the Lord is inclined to see to the satisfaction of His devotee
- A devotee in full Krsna consciousness appears superficially to be a great karmi, always working, but the inner significance of the devotee's activities is that they are meant for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord
- A devotee is called akama, free of desire, and a nondevotee is called sarva-kama, or desirous of everything. On the seventh day, the demon Vrkasura decided that he should cut off his head and offer it to satisfy Lord Siva
- A devotee should observe the vow of celibacy. Celibacy does not necessitate that one be absolutely free from sex life; satisfaction with one's wife is permitted also under the vow of celibacy
- A devotee who is a most confidential servant of the Lord never does anything for his personal account, but does everything for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord
- A helpless man can feelingly utter the holy name of the Lord, whereas a man who utters the same holy name in great material satisfaction cannot be so sincere.
- A person who has developed bhava in devotional service. Such a person thinks of himself as the most wretched, and his only satisfaction is in thinking that some day or other Krsna will be kind enough to favor him by engaging him in devotional service
- A pure devotee of Lord Krsna never desires to be promoted to the heavenly planets, or even to Vaikuntha or Goloka Vrndavana, because he has no desire for his own personal satisfaction
- A similar satisfaction was observed when Krsna returned from the battlefield of Kuruksetra to His home at Dvaraka
- Activities performed with the help of the body for the satisfaction of the Absolute Truth (om tat sat) are never temporary, although performed by the temporary body. Indeed, such activities are everlasting
- Actually, according to the Vedic process, the siva-linga in the temple or the form of Lord Siva in the temple is worshiped simply by offering Ganges water, because it is said that Lord Siva is greatly satisfied when Ganges water is poured upon his head
- After bewildering her husband in different ways and bringing him under her control, the wife of King Puranjana gave him all satisfaction and enjoyed sex life with him
- After hard working, when man comes home, if he finds out good foodstuff and nicely satisfied by eating, and then the woman gives satisfaction by sex, then both of them remain fully satisfied, and then they can improve their spiritual understanding
- After hearing Usa's words, Citralekha immediately replied, "I can understand your bereavement, and I assure you that if this boy is within these three worlds - the upper, middle and lower planetary systems - I must find him for your satisfaction"
- After searching for Krsna here and there, the gopis became fatigued, and then they began to talk like madwomen. They could satisfy themselves only by imitating the different pastimes of Krsna
- All of His sons were so overjoyed that, out of ecstasy, they repeatedly made many mistakes. These mistakes were a sign of complete satisfaction
- All rubbish, these modern girls, they are all rubbish. Therefore they are simply used for sex satisfaction. Topless, bottomless...
- All the Yadus and Vrndavana residents had been very eager to meet, and when they actually came forward and met, they embraced one another to their hearts’ satisfaction and remained in embrace for a considerable time
- All these waters, flowers and scented articles were then very nicely offered to the Deities to Their satisfaction
- Although Krsna has given human beings nice food, people still commit sins by killing poor animals for the satisfaction of the tongue
- Although Krsna is the original person, one without a second, He assumes different forms just to satisfy His devotees or to execute a specific purpose
- Although one becomes a grhastha, to enjoy sex life to his heart's content, one is never satisfied. Such a lusty materialist is like a goat, for it is said that if goats meant for slaughter get the opportunity, they enjoy sex before being killed
- Although such a wise man is very dear to Krsna, the others are also accepted as very magnanimous because even though they are distressed or in need of money, they have come to Krsna for satisfaction
- Although the names of Indra and Agni are sometimes uttered in the Vedic mantras (indraya svaha, agnaye svaha), the Vedic sacrifices are actually performed for the satisfaction of Lord Visnu
- An attraction for Krsna by the people in general or by children cannot take any specific or satisfactory position
- Animals can kill other living animals, and there is no question of sin on their part, but if a man kills an animal for the satisfaction of his uncontrolled taste, he must be responsible for breaking the laws of nature
- Another gopi said, "We are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) speaking and by the beauty of Your face and eyes. Please, therefore, satisfy us by Your nectarean kisses"
- Any activities sanctioned in the revealed scriptures and aiming at the satisfaction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead are accepted by saintly teachers as the regulative principles of devotional service
- Anything done without the satisfaction of Visnu, or Yajna, produces bondage, so here it is also prescribed by Kapila Muni that one can transcend material entanglement by acting in Krsna consciousness, which means seriously engaging in devotional service
- Aromatic and pleasing to see, the food was the essence of all sweetness. Thus the two brothers, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Lord Nityananda Prabhu, ate it with great satisfaction
- As a good, nonviolent man, Arjuna did not want to fight with his kinsmen, but when he understood that Krsna wanted the fight and had arranged it at Kuruksetra, he gave up his own satisfaction and fought for the satisfaction of the Lord
- As a result of such satisfaction the whole society gets all the necessities of life amply and without difficulty. This is because, after all, the Supreme Personality of Godhead maintains all other living entities
- As it is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, one should perform yajna (sacrifices) only for the satisfaction of Visnu
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita, God can also be pleased even by a fruit and a flower. When there is financial inability and no question of accumulating a dowry by another means, one can give a fruit and flower for the satisfaction of the bridegroom
- At the present because people are bereft of all knowledge, they spend all their money for the satisfaction of their family
- At the present moment, we are accustomed to see my dress. "How costly dress I have got, I become satisfied..." No. When by dressing Krsna you'll feel satisfied, that is spiritual satisfaction. That is spiritual satisfaction
- Atma-prasadanim means if you want to satisfy your mind, if you want to satisfy your self, or even you want to satisfy your body... We are living in three stages: bodily concept of life, mental concept of life and spiritual concept of life
- Bali Maharaja was determined to give up everything for the satisfaction of the Lord, and he did not care for any obstruction whatsoever
- Because everyone who has come to this material world, that is for sense gratification. Those who deny to satisfy Krsna, they are sent here, "All right, you satisfy your sense by your labor here"
- Because we have the desire to marry, Krsna mercifully allows the so-called husband to possess a wife, and the wife to possess a so-called husband, for mutual satisfaction
- Being baffled at not finding a match, I (Banasura) satisfy the itching of my arms by beating them against the mountains. In this way, I tear many great mountains to pieces
- Being captivated by the beautiful features of Krsna & Balarama, Their talking, Their smiling, Their glancing & Their other activities, the hunchbacked woman began to smear all the pulp of sandalwood over Their bodies with great satisfaction and devotion
- Bhagavata recitation must not be a business. If done in the right way, not only does the reciter achieve perfect satisfaction, but the Lord also is very satisfied with the reciter and the audience, and thus both are liberated from material bondage
- Bhakti does not mean stop your work. Bhakti does not mean sentimental fanaticism. That is not bhakti. Bhakti means to engage all your senses for the satisfaction of the proprietor of the senses. That is called bhakti
- Bhakti means to engage all your senses for the satisfaction of the proprietor of the senses. That is called bhakti
- Boys are apt to create so many artificial demands for playing, and when they do not attain satisfaction they become furious with anger, and the result is suffering
- But Krsna replied, "Better take the arrangement and paraphernalia you have already made for the Indra-yajna and immediately engage them to satisfy Govardhana Hill and the local brahmanas"
- By satisfaction, the mind is purified; and by self-realization, or Krsna consciousness, the soul is purified
- By the grace of Krsna only, everyone is engaged in the practice of religion, the development of economic conditions, the satisfaction of the senses and, ultimately, the achievement of liberation from material bondage
- By these activities I am just trying to satisfy my spiritual master and you are all trying to help me, so I am very much obliged to you. This is real co-operation on the platform of love
- Celibacy does not necessitate that one be absolutely free from sex life; satisfaction with one's wife is permitted also under the vow of celibacy. The best policy is to avoid sex life altogether. That is preferable
- Conditioned soul means one who has accepted something illusion as reality. Conditioned means that due to imperfect desires the spirit soul becomes dependent on material conditions for his satisfaction
- Demoniac civilization is attached to ugra-karma, horrible activities, and big industries are created to satisfy unfathomable lusty desires. Consequently the people are greatly harassed by governmental taxation
- Desireless means, therefore, not to be inert like the stone, but to be conscious of one's actual position and thus desire satisfaction only from the Supreme Lord
- Destruction of the social and spiritual orders will not bring fulfillment of the idea of a classless society. One should strictly observe the principles of varna and asrama for the satisfaction of the creator
- Devarsi Narada also glorified Maharaja Sibi for his great achievements, specifically in charity and protection. Maharaja Sibi sacrificed his own son for the satisfaction of human beings in his kingdom
- Devotional service, or sense activity for the satisfaction of the Lord, is called abhidheya because it can develop one's original love of Godhead, which is the goal of life
- Disappointment gives rise to the greatest satisfaction
- Does it mean that sense satisfaction in an apartment and sense satisfaction in the club is different? It is simply imagination
- Don't spoil this human form of life only for satisfying the animal propensities. You try to advance in spiritual consciousness
- Due to our lust, we want many things for our sense gratification, but the same lust can be transformed in a purified way so that we want everything for the satisfaction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Envy develops because of sense gratification, but in Vrndavana there is no sense gratification, for the only aim is Krsna's satisfaction
- Even if He (Krsna) were lusty, He doesn’t need to take help from others to satisfy His lusty desires. The next point is that, although not lusty Himself, He might have been seduced by the lusty desires of the gopis
- Even if one is a householder rather than a brahmacari, a sannyasi or a vanaprastha, one should not endeavor very hard for religiosity, economic development or satisfaction of the senses
- Even still in India, you'll find this satisfaction by Krsna consciousness. A poor man, practically very meager income, but he's satisfied. He's satisfied in this way: he thinks, "Krsna has given me this much. I must be satisfied
- Even there is no language, there is a stage of satisfaction. That stage is Krsna consciousness. As soon as one comes to the stage of Krsna consciousness, he'll be satisfied. And unless he comes to that stage, he'll always be disturbed
- Even they are given all the facilities of material need yet the unrest will continue to go on till there is spiritual satisfaction of life. That is the secret of peace
- Everyone is seeking satisfaction, atyantiksu. Everyone is struggling for existence for the ultimate happiness. But in this material world, although they are thinking by possessing material wealth they will be satisfied, but that is not the fact
- Everything belongs to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and everything can be used for His satisfaction. Things should not be used for the sense gratification of the living entities
- Everything must be performed for the satisfaction of Visnu, or Yajna. In the Rg Veda the same truth is described: Visnu is the Supreme Deity, and thus all the subordinate gods, the suris, look to Visnu and His lotus feet
- Everywhere, you take politically or socially or spiritually, for human beings, if you want to make your life successful, then you must keep the tradition of brahmana-vaisnava. So our, we are Vaisnava. Our only tradition is how to satisfy Visnu
- First of all, you have to take it as axiomatic truth that there is no happiness and there cannot be any satisfaction in this material world. Then you'll make, spiritually advance
- First one should be religious, observing various rules and regulations, and then one must earn some money for maintenance of his family and the satisfaction of his senses
- For example, eating is necessary, & one wants some palatable dishes to satisfy his sense of taste. So in that case, for the satisfaction of Krsna rather than for the satisfaction of the tongue, some palatable dishes may be prepared and offered to Krsna
- For example, on the material platform, when a servant serves a master, he is trying to satisfy not the senses of his master but rather his own senses. The servant would not serve the master if the payment stopped
- For satisfaction of the tongue we shall kill so many chickens and cows and goats, why? What is the use. There is no use. It is simply sense gratification
- For the satisfaction of the senses, thousands of innocent animals are being killed. Just see. They cannot control this, a bit of beef. They cannot control
- For the satisfaction of the tongue they are risking their own life and committing sinful life to suffer later on. Therefore the first-class man's first duty is to samah, controlling the mind
- For those two (Caitra & Vaishaka) months He kept Himself among the gopis & He passed every night with them in the forest of Vrndavana to satisfy their desire for conjugal love. Thus Balarama also enjoyed the rasa dance with the gopis
- Generally, people are concerned with the satisfaction of the tongue and the satisfaction of the genitals. That is material life
- Ghostly position is very painful because a ghost has intelligence, mind and ego and wants to enjoy material life, but because he doesn't have a gross material body, he can only create disturbances for want of material satisfaction
- Govinda Ghosa remained with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu at Jagannatha Puri and thus felt great satisfaction
- Great personalities give up their family relationships and material possessions to satisfy the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Indeed, they sometimes even sacrifice their lives for the satisfaction of the Lord, just to become His personal servants
- Haridasa Thakura informed her "Today it will be possible for me to finish my chanting. Then I shall satisfy all your desires"
- Hariscandra begged Varuna, "My lord, if a son is born to me, with that son I shall perform a sacrifice for your satisfaction." When Hariscandra said this, Varuna replied, "Let it be so"
- He (the common man) is not concerned about acting in terms of the directions of scripture. For him God is money, and knowledge means the satisfaction of bodily demands
- He (the Lord) is always prepared to give shelter to the surrendered soul, and anyone so fortunate as to look upon Him feels all satisfaction. The Lord is always worthy to be the master of the surrendered soul, for He is the ocean of mercy
- He also obtained five or seven especially large earthen pots, and in these pots a brahmana began soaking chipped rice for the satisfaction of Lord Nityananda
- He always accepted the good qualities of Vaisnavas and never found fault in them. He engaged his heart and soul only to satisfy the Vaisnavas
- Herein the statement of Bhagavatam is that the highest aim of life or the highest perfection of the institution of the varnasrama-dharma is to cooperate jointly for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord
- Hindus, Muslims and Christians are faithful in their type of religion, and they go to the church, temple or mosque, but unfortunately they cannot give up the association of persons who are too much addicted to sex life and satisfaction of the palate
- Hindus, Muslims and Christians, they go to the church, temple or mosque, but unfortunately they cannot give up the association of persons who are too much addicted to sex life and satisfaction of the palate
- Hiranyakasipu underwent severe austerity and penance to satisfy Brahma and thus receive a benediction of immortality
- Hiranyaksa took a club on his shoulder and traveled all over the universe with a fighting spirit just to satisfy Hiranyakasipu
- Human civilization is meant for purifying the senses, and objects of sense satisfaction should be supplied as much as absolutely required, but not for aggravating artificial sensory needs
- Humility means that one should not be anxious to have the satisfaction of being honored by others
- I have described but a fragment of the glories of Haridasa Thakura. Hearing this satisfies the aural reception of every devotee
- If a man kills an animal for the satisfaction of his uncontrolled taste buds, he is responsible for breaking the laws of nature. Consequently he must be punished
- If Krsna wants, the devotee can do anything which is ordinarily undesirable; and if Krsna does not want, he shall not do that which he would have ordinarily done for his own satisfaction
- If one can develop his unflinching love for the transcendental Supreme Personality of Godhead, that can give complete satisfaction, otherwise there is no possibility of satisfaction in the material world or anywhere else
- If one is not trained to satisfy the spiritual senses and continues in material sense gratification, he will never obtain happiness that is eternal and blissful
- If one says that Sri Caitanya-caritamrta is full of Sanskrit verses and therefore not understandable by a common man, I reply that what I have described are the pastimes of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and that for me to satisfy everyone is not possible
- If our endeavor (prayasa) is not to inquire about the Absolute Truth, we will simply increase our endeavor to satisfy our artificial needs. A spiritual aspirant should avoid mundane endeavor
- If the leaders do not do everything for the satisfaction of the transcendental senses of Godhead, how can they expect to drag themselves or their followers from the mire of sins committed in the course of discharging prescribed duties?
- If the supervisor of the department is satisfied with the service of a particular person, a promotion and increase in pay will automatically come
- If we offer palatable dishes to the Deity with the intention of eating such nice food, we are involved in trying to satisfy the demands of the tongue
- If you want real satisfaction, then you must love Krsna
- If you want real satisfaction, then you must love Krsna, or God. That is the whole philosophy of..., Vedic philosophy. Or any philosophy you take
- In a demoniac society, innocent animals are killed to satisfy the tongue, and women are tortured by unnecessary sexual indulgence
- In Diti's appeal to her husband for sex, it was not exactly that she was afflicted by sex desires, but she desired sons. Since she had no sons, she felt poorer than her co-wives. Therefore Kasyapa was supposed to satisfy his bona fide wife
- In order to satisfy the mothers of His friends, as well as to convince Brahma of the supremacy of the Personality of Godhead, He (Krsna) immediately expanded Himself as the cowherd boys and calves
- In plain words she (hunchback woman) proposed that Krsna come to her home and satisfy her lusty desires. Krsna, of course, felt a little bit embarrassed in front of His elder brother, Balarama, but He knew that the girl was simple and attracted
- In the heavens, different demigods from different planetary systems, such as Siddhaloka, Gandharvaloka and Caranaloka, also began to show their complete satisfaction
- In the Krsna-karnamrta it is also said, "I am praying unto You, my Lord. Would You be pleased just to sprinkle a little of the water of Your glance upon me? That will be a great satisfaction"
- In the material world everyone is interested in money and sense gratification. The only objective is to earn as much money as possible and utilize it for satisfaction of the senses
- In the material world the senses are manipulated for individual and personal satisfaction, whereas in the spiritual world the senses are properly used for the purpose for which they were originally meant, namely the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord
- In the Narada-pancaratra there is a statement of how one can act in all spheres of life for the satisfaction of the Lord
- In the spiritual world satisfaction of the senses is equally shared by the transcendental reciprocators. Since the activities are unlimited and constantly increasing, there is no scope for material attempts or artificial arrangements
- In the spiritual world there it appears that gopis are dressed very nicely not for the purpose of her own satisfaction. They want to satisfy Krsna, that "If I dress nicely, Krsna will be pleased"
- In the tract of land called Ketumala-varsa, Lord Visnu lives in the form of Kamadeva, only for the satisfaction of His devotees. These include Laksmiji (the goddess of fortune), the Prajapati Samvatsara and all of Samvatsara's sons and daughters
- In this age, husband and wife means sex satisfaction, personal. There is no question of that "We shall live together; we shall satisfy Krsna by being trained up how to satisfy Krsna." That is Krsna consciousness movement
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the son of mother Saci, performs His pastimes, which greatly satisfy the ears and minds of pure devotees who hear about them
- Indra said, "I acted out of severe anger caused by Your stopping the sacrifice which was to be held to satisfy me. But, my dear Lord (Krsna), You are so kind to me that You have bestowed Your mercy upon me by destroying all my false pride"
- It (this unique gift of Lord Caitanya) is a very simple method which has actually been carried out during the last four years in the Western countries, and there is no doubt that this movement can satisfy the dormant loving propensities of humanity
- It appears that foolish, demoniac human beings, when unnecessarily overpowered with material opulences, want to exhibit these opulences, and such foolish people feel satisfaction when these opulences are exhausted
- It is not that one should try to satisfy the Supreme Lord with a little water and a leaf, and for himself spend all his money in sense gratification
- It is said that once Arjuna was lying in his bed with his head upon Krsna's lap and was talking and joking with Krsna in great relaxation and was enjoying Krsna's company with smiling and great satisfaction
- It was during this time that Lord Sri Krsna, with the help of Arjuna, allowed the fire-god, Agni, to devour the Khandava forest for his satisfaction
- It was the desire of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura that Europeans and Americans would come here (Mayapur dhama) and chant Hare Krsna mantra. That prophecy is now being fulfilled, and that is my satisfaction
- It will be a great satisfaction if you kindly visit our Mayapur establishment to see how things are going on there. We are developing a plan there to be self sufficient
- Kama spirit, or the desire for one's own satisfaction, is fully exhibited in the material world, whereas the spirit of akamah is fully exhibited in the spiritual world
- Kapiladeva instructs His mother and says, "My dear Mother, devotees whose hearts are always filled in the service of My lotus feet, and who are prepared to do anything for My satisfaction"
- Killing animals for the satisfaction of our tongue, this is mahat papam, a great sinful act
- Krsna and Balarama exactly followed those principles with great devotion and underwent the regulations of brahmacarya. Thus They satisfied Their spiritual master, who instructed Them in Vedic knowledge
- Krsna is the isvara, controller of the whole creation. So if He gives you something to do for His satisfaction, you do that. It does not matter whether you are doing the same thing
- Krsna replied, "Dear King (Yudhisthira), I may inform you that all the great sages, your forefathers, the demigods & your relatives and friends, including Me, desire that you perform this sacrifice, and I think that it will satisfy every living entity"
- Krsna said, "I therefore request you, My dear father (Nanda), to begin a sacrifice which will satisfy the local brahmanas and Govardhana Hill, and let us have nothing to do with Indra"
- Krsna said, "If, after growing up, a son does not try to satisfy his parents by his actions or by an endowment of riches, he is surely punished after death by the superintendent of death and made to eat his own flesh"
- Life is divided into two - that body and the soul. Actually the soul requires satisfaction. So unless the soul approaches Adhoksaja - adhoksaja means beyond the sense perception of bodily understanding - there is no possibility
- Lord Caitanya replied, "Here is another great fault. You (Kesava Kasmiri) have arranged the word ‘bhavani-bhartr' to your great satisfaction, but this betrays the fault of contradiction"
- Lord Krsna left His instructions for the benefit of all human society, but fools and rascals unfortunately think of Him as an ordinary human being and twist the instructions of Bhagavad-gita for the satisfaction of their senses
- Maha-bhagavatas, or first-grade devotees, although moving amongst men, are not contaminated by honor or insult, hunger or satisfaction, sleep or wakefulness, which are all resultant actions of the three modes of material nature
- Material activity is performed only to satisfy one's own senses whereas spiritual activity is meant to satisfy the transcendental senses of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Material conception there is difference. If you want water, simply by chanting, "water, water," your satisfaction will not be there. But in the spiritual world, everything being absolute, there is no difference between the name Krsna and the person Krsna
- Materially, everyone wants to satisfy his senses, and he wants God to be the order supplier for such satisfaction. The Lord will satisfy the senses of the living entities as much as they deserve, but not to the extent that they may covet
- Men do not sacrifice animals to a deity in a religious or ritualistic way. They openly kill animals daily by the thousands for no purpose other than the satisfaction of the tongue. Because of this the entire world is suffering in so many ways
- Mother Devaki was overwhelmed with joy and was so ecstatic in motherly feeling that milk immediately began to flow from her breasts, and she fed the babies with great satisfaction
- Mucukunda prays as follows, "My dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, I can understand that all living entities on this planet are illusioned by Your external energy and enamored of the illusory satisfaction of sense gratification"
- Nanda Maharaja, the foster father of Lord Krsna, began to satisfy the desires of all the men assembled there. He respectfully received them and gave them in charity whatever they desired
- Narada also cited instances wherein demons like Ravana and Banasura were enriched with great opulences simply by satisfying Lord Siva with prayers
- Neither any material opulence, nor a qualified brahmana with twelve high qualifications can satisfy the Lord simply by such acquisition. One can satisfy the Lord simply by love and devotional service
- Neither the impersonalists nor the yogi can have real peace and satisfaction, but the devotee can become fully peaceful and satisfied because of his association with the complete whole
- Neither wife should be accepted as a machine for satisfying our lust. The marriage tie should be taken as very sacred. One who marries for subduing lust is mistaken. Because lust cannot be satisfied simply by indulging in sense gratification
- Nityananda Prabhu continued, "The King also expressed his desire to see the moonlike face of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his eyes' full satisfaction. He would like to raise the lotus feet of the Lord to his heart"
- Not knowing this (that his activities are being observed by different stars and planets and are being recorded), the conditioned soul commits all kinds of sinful activities for the satisfaction of his lusty desires
- On account of good government in the presence of Krsna and Balarama, the inhabitants of Mathura felt complete satisfaction in the fulfillment of all their material desires and necessities
- On the way, Raghunatha dasa has fasted and undergone hardships for many days. Therefore, take good care of him for some days so that he may eat to his satisfaction
- One may increase his ambition for sense gratification and even achieve what he desires for the gratification of his senses, but because this is on the material platform, he will never achieve satisfaction and contentment
- One should not be eager to gather more and more material goods by unnecessary activity. One should be satisfied with whatever is obtained by the grace of the Supreme Lord; that is called satisfaction
- One should silently murmur the (dvadasaksara) mantra 108 times and offer prayers to the Lord for His glorification. Then one should circumambulate the Lord and finally, with great delight and satisfaction, offer obeisances, falling straight like a rod
- One who offends a pure devotee can never satisfy Caitanya Mahaprabhu unless and until he sincerely regrets his offense and thus rectifies it
- One who works for the satisfaction of the Lord only, however difficult such work may be, is working under the principles of buddhi-yoga and finds himself always in transcendental bliss
- Others are attracted by eating vegetables, creepers, spinach or milk products, but all for the satisfaction of the tongue's demands
- Otherwise, he may adopt many artificial means to satisfy the demands of the genitals, and he may not use any restraint
- Our deity installation ceremony is to be held on the 20th and the function was to begin three days before, namely, the 17th of April. So, instead of the 17th, you can make it the 16th. That will satisfy everyone
- Our satisfaction is never achieved, as the small rivulets, lakes and ponds are never filled with water in the dry season. Due to rainfall, the grass, trees and other vegetation look very green
- Pandita Haridasa had great faith in Lord Caitanya and Nityananda. Therefore he took great satisfaction in knowing about Their pastimes and qualities
- People do not consider how they are risking their lives in an attempt to have illicit sex life, kill animals to satisfy their tongue, enjoy intoxication and gamble
- People love to read various kinds of fiction to spend their time and energy. Now this tendency can be directed to Krsna. The result will be the imperishable satisfaction of the soul, both individually and collectively
- Preaching Caitanya Mahaprabhu's cult throughout the world is more important than staying in Vrndavana or Jagannatha Puri for one's own personal satisfaction
- Process of eating or your process of securing ingredients for eating, or your cooking, nothing is stopped. Only, only thing is required that instead of cooking for yourself for the satisfaction of your tongue, you please cook it for satisfaction of Krsna
- Real desirelessness is desire for the satisfaction of Krsna, not an artificial attempt to abolish desires. The living entity cannot be desireless or senseless, but he does have to change the quality of the desires
- Regarding the abhiseka ceremony, actually it is to be done. There were mlecchas activities. But it does not required to be done because hari nama is going on, but if it is done for the general satisfaction, it will be better
- Religion includes four primary subjects, namely pious activities, economic development, satisfaction of the senses, and finally liberation from material bondage. Irreligious life is a barbarous condition. Indeed, human life begins when religion begins
- Sahadeva said, "Just as by watering the root of a tree one automatically waters the branches, twigs, leaves and flowers, so by offering the first worship to Krsna we shall satisfy everyone present in this meeting, including the great demigods"
- Satisfaction in the self alone
- Satisfaction in the service of the Lord is called akama, freedom from desire, and this is the ultimate satisfaction. Therefore Maharaja Parīksit inquired, How could one who was fully satisfied on the highest platform be satisfied with family life
- Satisfaction is the beginning of transcendental bliss
- Satisfaction is the beginning of transcendental bliss. One should progress by attaining neutrality and equality in the relative world. And passing this stage of equanimity, one is fixed in the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Satisfaction of sense gratification
- Satisfaction of the Lord is the criterion of one who is bona fide, and the highest perfection of life is to satisfy the Lord by one's occupational duty. That is the verdict of Gita and Bhagavatam
- Satisfaction of the mind can be obtained only by taking the mind away from thoughts of sense enjoyment. The more we think of sense enjoyment, the more the mind becomes dissatisfied
- Satisfaction of the self-realized spiritual master is the secret of advancement in spiritual life
- Satisfaction of the spiritual master is the secret of advancement in spiritual life
- Satisfaction, simplicity, gravity, self-control and purification of one's existence are the austerities of the mind
- Simply by satisfying the spiritual master one can achieve the supreme success in life, and in spite of executing all ritualistic performances, if one cannot satisfy the spiritual master, one has no access to spiritual perfection
- Simply for a little material satisfaction, he (the conditioned soul) falls into a hellish condition and is put into jail for rape, kidnapping, theft and so forth
- Simply for a little material satisfaction, the conditioned soul falls into a hellish condition and is put into jail for rape, kidnapping, theft and so forth
- Sit down at the door and hear the chanting of the Hare Krsna maha-mantra. As soon as the chanting is finished, I shall satisfy you as you desire
- Siva said, "I do not know why you wanted to cut off your head to satisfy me. I become satisfied even by an offering of a little water"
- So if this world become full in Krsna consciousness, nobody is working for sense gratification, only for satisfaction of Krsna, this world becomes spiritual world immediately
- So long we shall travel on the chariot of the mind, mano-ratha, then there is no question of our being freed from anxiety. Therefore we have to give up this chariot of mind. The chariot of mind will not give us satisfaction
- So there is difference between puja and seva. Puja means I flatter you to satisfy you, and after being satisfied, you may offer me something, or I’ll ask you something and you offer me. That is called puja. That is devata-puja
- So-called love within this material world is nothing but sexual satisfaction
- Some of the yajnas are meant to satisfy particular demigods; but even in so doing, Lord Visnu is worshiped in all yajnas as the chief beneficiary
- Somehow or other if one can please a pure devotee of the Lord, such action means immediate satisfaction of the Lord, even though such a person is not officially qualified to receive the mercy of the Lord
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was found satisfying elderly superiors by supplying them things they needed
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was seen performing different types of sacrifices to satisfy the demigods, who are only His qualitative expansions
- Speaking in this way, satisfy the mind of mother Saci. Also, remind her of one most confidential incident with this message from Me
- Sri Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura says that when one satisfies the spiritual master, he satisfies the Supreme Lord. It is exactly like service in a government office. One has to work under the supervision of the departmental head
- Srila Narottama dasa Thakura confirms that unless one is freed from material desires to satisfy the needs of the body and senses, one cannot understand the transcendental abode of Lord Krsna, Vrndavana
- Such meetings between Krsna and His devotees can be divided into three classes - namely, perfection, satisfaction, and steadiness
- Suppose you can eat two ounce, and if you eat four ounce, then you have to starve three days. This is the law. "There's some very palatable dishes. Now eat, let me eat it to my satisfaction," and you'll overeat
- That means that the servant engages himself in the service of the master just to satisfy his own senses
- That should be the motto of our life, that "I shall not do anything for my sense satisfaction, but I shall do everything for the satisfaction of the Supreme"
- The bhukti-kami, mukti-kami and siddhi-kami all desire something for personal satisfaction, but the niskami devotees of the Lord desire everything for the satisfaction of the Lord
- The conclusion is that because Lord Siva is the master of the three qualities, his devotees are given things manufactured by the interactions of these qualities for the satisfaction of the senses
- The conditioned living entity is satisfied in his own particular species of life; while deluded by the covering influence of the illusory energy, he feels little inclined to cast off his body, even when in hell, for he takes delight in hellish enjoyment
- The conditioned soul, the living being in material existence, seeks happiness by employing his senses in the modes of materialism, but that cannot give him satisfaction
- The demons said "The Vedic injunctions, the brahmanas, the cows, austerities, sacrifices, performances of charity and distribution of wealth are all for the satisfaction of Lord Visnu"
- The devotee said, "My dear kadamba tree, do not be worried. Just after defeating the Kaliya snake in the Yamuna River, Krsna will come and satisfy your desire." This is an instance of inappropriate hopelessness in ecstatic love for Krsna
- The duty of a person in the renounced order is to chant the Hare Krsna mantra always. He should satisfy his belly with whatever vegetables, leaves, fruits and roots are available
- The Earth personified said, "My dear Lord, You are the Supersoul, in order to satisfy the aspirations of Your devotees, You descend to the earth in Your various transcendental incarnations, which are just appropriate to the devotees’ worshipful desire"
- The embrace of the son is not exactly the embrace of husband and wife from the sexual point of view, but the embrace is satisfaction from the affectionate point of view
- The example is given just like a hungry man, when he's eating, as he's eating so he's feeling satisfaction and no hunger, proportionately. And at one time it will come, he'll say, "No, I don't want any more. I am completely satisfied."
- The gopis said, "Although we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) chest, which is always embraced by the goddess of fortune, we do not wish to take her position. We shall simply be satisfied by being Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "Dear Krsna, if You say that if we go home our respective husbands will satisfy the lusty flame of our desire, we can only say that that is no longer possible"
- The gopis said, "Since we have tasted this transcendental enjoyment, we are no longer interested in going to anyone but You for the satisfaction of our lust. Dear Krsna, the lotus feet of the goddess of fortune are always worshiped by the demigods"
- The gopis said, "Yet just to satisfy His devotee, He treated Radharani exactly as a lusty boy treats his girlfriend. Krsna is so kind that He always tolerates the disturbances created by His girlfriends"
- The Gosvamis would live under a tree for one night only, and the trees would satisfy all their desires. For the common man this may all seem very wonderful, but as one makes progress in devotional service, all this can be realized
- The King of heaven, Indra, also gradually joins with great satisfaction and begins dancing and chanting "Hari bol! Hari bol!" In this way, by the influence of the transcendental vibration of the holy name of God, the whole universe becomes ecstatic
- The kings continued: "O Lord (Krsna), we were simply engaged in the abominable task of killing citizens and alluring them to be unnecessarily killed, just to satisfy our political whims"
- The Krsna consciousness movement encourages marriage not for the satisfaction of the genitals but for the begetting of Krsna conscious children
- The laborer class... In India, of course, we have got this distinction. They are not satisfied for, with this white rice. They want coarse grain for satisfaction. While gentleman class, they cannot eat coarse grain. They want finer grain
- The limbs of the body do not act for self-satisfaction but for the satisfaction of the complete whole. Similarly, the living entity who acts for satisfaction of the supreme whole and not for personal satisfaction is the perfect sannyasi, the perfect yogi
- The living being has no birth and no death, but because of his separation from the service of the Lord and due to his desire to lord it over material nature, he is offered a suitable body to satisfy his material desires
- The living entity who acts for satisfaction of the supreme whole and not for personal satisfaction is the perfect sannyasi, the perfect yogi
- The Lord being the father, all living beings should fully and satisfactorily discharge the duty and will of the father, as faithful sons. This very mentality will at once bring peace and prosperity to human society
- The Lord created this material world to enable the conditioned souls to learn how to perform yajnas (sacrifices) for the satisfaction of Visnu, so that while in the material world they can live very comfortably without anxiety
- The Lord has nothing to do personally, for everything is done through His different potencies. The Lord has multifarious energies, through which everything is done. Thus when He personally does something, it is only to satisfy His devotee.
- The Lord is independent and desireless. He does not create the material world for His own satisfaction as we create our household affairs to fulfill our material desires
- The lusty affairs of the gopis actually constitute the topmost love of Godhead because the gopis never act for their own personal satisfaction. They are simply pleased by engaging other gopis in the service of the Lord
- The members of the Yadu dynasty tried to satisfy Nanda Maharaja and his associates by offering them clothing, ornaments and many other valuable articles, and they all became fully satisfied
- The modern civilization is to give freedom to sense satisfaction, because they cannot control. Just like you are riding on a horse, but the horse is not under your control, then you say, "Let it go to hell, never mind"
- The most fortunate Nanda and mother Yasoda placed their sons on their laps and began to embrace Them to their full satisfaction
- The Nagapatnis said, "You (Krsna) are the cause of all kinds of desires, and You are the cause of all kinds of satisfaction. You are the Vedas personified. Therefore we offer You our respectful obeisances"
- The natural law is that the human being may take advantage of these godly gifts by nature and satisfactorily flourish on them without being captivated by the exploitative motive of lording it over material nature
- The necks of the gopis became tinted with red due to their desire to enjoy Krsna more and more. To satisfy them, Krsna began to clap His hands in time with their singing
- The ninth part (of Lalita-madhava) deals with looking over pictures, and the tenth with complete satisfaction of the mind. Thus the entire drama is divided into ten parts
- The non-Krsna conscious persons utilize everything for sense gratification, and Banasura is a perfect example of such a person. For his own satisfaction he was very eager to utilize his extraordinary power to fight
- The paper industry cuts many hundreds and thousands of trees for its mills, and with the paper so much rubbish literature is published for the whimsical satisfaction of human society
- The perfectional form of human civilization, known as varnasrama-dharma, is specifically meant for satisfying Visnu. Therefore, Krsna says in this verse, "I am the enjoyer of all sacrifices because I am the supreme master"
- The personified Vedas continued, "By devotional service one satisfies not only the Personality of Godhead but also all others, because everyone is maintained and supported by Him"
- The personified Vedas continued, "Your Lordship is eternally dear to the living entity, so when the mind is engaged in thought of You one immediately feels the great satisfaction for which he has been hankering life after life"
- The place (on the southern side of the Himalaya Mountains) is called Saptasrota ("divided by seven") because there the waters of the sacred Ganges were divided into seven branches. This was done for the satisfaction of the seven great rsis
- The principle of directors must be there. So dharma, artha, kama. And we must live peacefully. Our senses should not disturb us. Because we have got senses, they want satisfaction. So we must give food them also, senses
- The real thing is that we want satisfaction of our self, so if we want actually satisfaction of self then we shall take to this devotional service without being checked by any material condition or for without any material reason, then you shall be happy
- The root cause (of divorce) is that "As soon as I don't find satisfaction, then I don't want." That is stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam: dam-patyam ratim eva hi
- The satisfaction of possessing material opulences, although perhaps of a different standard, is available even in the lives of dogs and hogs, who cannot revive their eternal relationship with Krsna
- The satisfaction of the living entity in a particular type of body, even if it is most abominable, is called illusion
- The senses are the practical signs of life. Human civilization is meant for purifying the senses, and objects of sense satisfaction should be supplied as much as absolutely required, but not for aggravating artificial sensory needs
- The so-called affection for family, society, country, etc., consists of different phases of sense gratification. When this desire is changed for the satisfaction of the Lord, it is called devotional service
- The spiritual master's satisfaction is the means of assimilating transcendental knowledge. One cannot understand transcendental knowledge simply by becoming a grammarian
- The spiritualist's endeavor is to work whole day and night strenuously without any hurt simply for Krsna. That is spiritual life. And the materialist means the same endeavor, always trying to satisfy their personal senses
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam deals with questions and answers that are related to Krsna, we can derive the highest satisfaction only by reading and hearing this transcendental literature
- The symptoms of a brahmana are control of the mind, control of the senses, austerity and penance, cleanliness, satisfaction, forgiveness, simplicity, knowledge, mercy, truthfulness, and complete surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The symptoms of ecstatic love are sometimes grouped under four headings - namely, generation, conjunction, aggregation and satisfaction
- The taste of people in general is exploited by unfortunate literatures, which are full of subject matter for satisfaction of the material senses
- The thoughts of My (Krsna) pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me
- The transcendentalist who acts only for the satisfaction of the Supreme Person, without being impelled by a motive of self-satisfaction, is actually free from all worldly duties - without the separate effort made by the sannyasis and the mystics
- The voters adore the so-called leaders only when they promise sense gratification. As soon as the voters are dissatisfied in their sense satisfaction, they dethrone the leaders. The leaders must always disappoint the voters by not satisfying their senses
- The whole Bhagavad-gita was spoken to Arjuna simply to convince him that he should work for the satisfaction of Krsna. Therefore Krsna plainly says, "Whatever you do as work, whatever you eat, or give away in charity, do it for Me."
- The whole world, beginning with the highest planet to the lowest in this material world is facing this problem. Combination of husband and wife is a necessary satisfaction of the sex urge
- The wind carries the clouds to different parts of the globe, and the clouds distribute rains, to the satisfaction of the people in general, just as rich kings and merchants distribute their accumulated wealth, inspired by religious priests
- The wonderful characteristics of the gopis are beyond imagination. They have no desire for personal satisfaction, yet when Krsna is happy by seeing them, that happiness of Krsna makes the gopis a million times more happy than Krsna Himself
- There are different types of satisfaction. Karmis are satisfied in their fruitive activities, jnanis are satisfied to merge into the effulgence of Brahman, and devotees are satisfied to engage in the Lord's service
- There are many instances in the history of the world of persons in the royal order who have killed their father, brother or a whole family and friends for the satisfaction of their ambitions
- There are many pseudo mystics who undergo severe penances for their own satisfaction, and there are others who undergo severe penances for the satisfaction of the senses of the Lord
- There is a proverb in Sanskrit which says, "Disappointment gives rise to the greatest satisfaction"
- There is no difference between the transcendental forms of the Lord. Different forms are manifested due to different attachments of different devotees. Actually the Lord is one, but He appears in different forms just to satisfy His devotees
- There is no other way to satisfy the Supreme Personality of Godhead. One must be situated in the institution of the four varnas and asramas
- There is tendency for dancing, for chanting, for singing. They are holding ball dances, and musical instrument. The same thing we are propagating: chant and dance Hare Krsna mantra. This is satisfaction
- There must be the sanction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Nanda Maharaja therefore advocated that in order to get good results for agricultural activities, they must satisfy Indra, the superintending deity of the rain supply
- Therefore after offering obeisances to the devotees, for their satisfaction I shall speak without hesitating
- These are the general principles to be followed by all human beings: control of the senses, nonviolence, celibacy, charity, reading of scripture, simplicity, satisfaction, rendering service to saintly persons
- These rascals, they think that animals are to be killed for the satisfaction of the tongue of the human being. No sense. No sense. And still they are passing on as religious heads
- They (the demons) imagined the twilight to be a very beautiful woman with tinkling bangles on her feet, a girdle on her hips, and beautiful breasts, and for their sexual satisfaction they imagined the appearance of this beautiful girl before them
- They are bereft of all knowledge, in spite of any academic educational career they may pursue. Such miscreants are never candidates for satisfying the Lord
- They said, "Dear Caitanya Mahaprabhu" "to tell You the truth, we are greatly pleased to hear Your words, and furthermore Your bodily features are so pleasing that we feel extraordinary satisfaction in seeing You"
- This is compared to a country where the king or the government is strong: the unwanted elements like thieves and robbers cannot prosper. When the citizens become confident that they will not be attacked by robbers, they develop with great satisfaction
- This movement was started only for the satisfaction of my spiritual master. He wanted. So I thought, "Let me try in this old age"
- This much food is sufficient to satisfy ten or twelve men, but this sannyasi alone is eating so much
- This was the subject matter of my Guru Maharaja's satisfaction. He liked to distribute books more than constructing temples. He personally advised me to print books if I have got some money
- Those who act on the basis of Vedic knowledge perform sacrifices for the satisfaction of Lord Visnu and to receive benedictions from Him. In this way they are elevated to higher planetary systems
- Those who are in Krsna consciousness sacrifice all material possessions for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord
- Those who desire to eat meat may satisfy the demands of their tongues by eating lower animals, but they should never kill cows, who are actually accepted as the mothers of human society because they supply milk
- Thoughts of becoming one with the Lord, or being merged in the brahma-jyotir, can also be exhibitions of kama spirit if they are desires for one's own satisfaction to be free from the material miseries
- Thus everyone who saw the beauty of the cave, with the tulasi plant on a clean altar, was astonished and satisfied at heart
- Thus there is no one within these three worlds - save for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu - who is always so willing to increase the glories of the devotees and give them satisfaction
- To advance in devotional service one should be uninterested in the materialistic way of life. That which is the subject matter of satisfaction for the devotees is of no interest to the nondevotees
- To fulfill His promise, Krsna, along with Uddhava, went to the house of Kubja, who was very eager to get Krsna for the satisfaction of her lusty desires
- To satisfy their own interests, women deal with men as if the men were most dear to them, but no one is actually dear to them
- Two classes of men, however, will never be interested in hearing the message of Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam - those who are determined to commit suicide and those determined to kill cows and other animals for the satisfaction of their own tongues
- Vasudeva expressed his sorrow due to not being able to give protection to his own sons born of Devaki. He was thinking that religious principles, economic development and the satisfaction of his senses were therefore all lost
- Vasudeva said, " I am very opulent, because of my material prosperity I have become blind. I therefore cannot satisfy you properly even at this time"
- Vegetable diets and milk are sufficient for maintenance of the human body, and therefore one has no need to eat anything more to satisfy the palate
- Vrkasura wanted to satisfy Lord Siva for a third-class materialistic objective, which was temporary and without real benefit
- We are restricting, that "Don't work hard like hog and dog or animals. Just satisfy your minimal necessities of life, save time and advance in spiritual understanding." This is our mission
- We can satisfy our ordinary desires by satisfying the transcendental senses of Visnu, which is the ultimate goal of karma-yoga, or work with transcendental results
- We generally see that when a man who is poor and skinny gradually endeavors to earn money through business or some other means and he then gets the money, he enjoys the senses to his satisfaction. By enjoying the senses one becomes fat
- We have heard that although powerful kings like Maharaja Prthu and Maharaja Gaya achieved proprietorship over the seven dvipas, they could not achieve satisfaction or find the end of their ambitions
- We have inaugurated the Krsna consciousness movement so that everyone can satisfy his propensity for loving others simply by directing his love toward Krsna
- We learn from Srimad-Bhagavatam that a person may be situated in any occupational duty but the perfection of such activity is tested by the satisfaction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krishna
- We perform religion for getting some economic benefit, artha. And why artha is required? For kama, dharma artha kama. For, for satisfying our sense gratification we require money
- We should always remember, Krishna is always full in Himself; He does not want a pinch of our help for his satisfaction, but if we try to satisfy Him in so many ways as directed by acaryas and scriptures, indirectly we become benefited by such activities
- We should further note in this verse the two words santam and anandam, which denote that devotional service of the Lord can really bestow upon the devotee two important benedictions, namely peace and satisfaction
- What is that bad work? Bad work means sense gratification. That's all. Anything you do for the satisfaction of your sense, that is bad work. And anything you do for satisfaction of Krsna, that is good work
- Whatever wives, sons and wealth I (Krsna) maintain in the kingdom are only for the satisfaction of the Yadus
- When a devotee meets Krsna after long separation, it is called satisfaction
- When a living entity is in such bewilderment that he is under the control of his wife, or material intelligence, he has to satisfy the intelligence of his so-called wife and act exactly according to her dictates
- When a man gives up all varieties of desire for sense gratification, which arise from mental concoction, and when his mind, thus purified, finds satisfaction in the self alone, then he is said to be in pure transcendental consciousness
- When a man is young, he does not care for old age, but enjoys sex to the best of his satisfaction, not knowing that at the end of life his sexual indulgence will bring on various diseases
- When one indulges in illicit sex life, as defined by the sastras, either by thinking, planning, talking about or actually having sexual intercourse, or by satisfying the genitals by artificial means, he is caught in the clutches of maya
- When one is in goodness, he feels happiness; when one is in passion, he feels satisfaction through material enjoyment; and when one is in darkness, he feels bewilderment
- When one waters the root of a tree, he automatically waters the branches, twigs, leaves and flowers; when one supplies food to the stomach through the mouth, he satisfies all the various parts of the body
- When one's intelligence is properly utilized, both the intellect and the intelligent person enjoy one another with great satisfaction
- When one's sentiment or ambition becomes too great and is not fulfilled until after seemingly hopeless tribulation, that is taken as the greatest satisfaction
- When our hearts begin to derive pleasure from the supreme reservoir of pleasure, then we can be satisfied. That transcendental satisfaction is possible only in devotional service, in full Krsna consciousness
- When Ramananda Raya requested the King to allow him to stay with the Lord, the King immediately gave him permission with great satisfaction. As for the King himself, he began to solicit Ramananda Raya to make a meeting arrangement
- When someone engages in Lord Krsna's devotional service for the satisfaction of the senses and instead acquires a taste for serving Krsna, he gives up his material desires and willingly offers himself as an eternal servant of Krsna
- When the Yamuna and the moonshine come in contact on the bank of the river, the water tastes just like nectar, and drinking it gives great satisfaction. It is as cooling as piles of snow
- When they returned to Dvaraka, they described with great satisfaction the sacrifice performed by Vasudeva, their meeting with various friends and well-wishers, and various other incidents that had occurred during their travels in the places of pilgrimage
- When we actually see people come to our center, chant, dance, take prasadam, become jubilant and purchase books, we know that certainly Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is always present in such transcendental activities, and He is very pleased and satisfied
- When we are baffled in the sense gratification, then we try to satisfy the thinking, feeling, willing of our mind. And when we fail satisfaction of the mind also, then we seek satisfaction of the soul. That is supreme
- When you come to the bhakti platform, that is simply to satisfy Krsna. In the material platform, everyone is to satisfy his own whims. That is a different thing
- Whenever I had the chance to see Lord Krsna's face & His flute, even in a dream, two enemies would appear before Me. They were pleasure & Cupid, & since they took away My mind, I was not able to see the face of Krsna to the full satisfaction of My eyes
- Whether for the satisfaction of material desires, because of the influence of envy, because of fear, because of affection or because of any other reason, if one comes to Krsna, his life is successful
- While Nanda Maharaja was worshiping Lord Visnu on this occasion (of Krsna's birth ceremony) and was trying to satisfy all the people there, his only desire was that the newborn child Krsna would be happy
- While trying to satisfy Naradaji, Krsna said, "My dear great sage among the demigods, I think that now everything is well within the three worlds"
- While trying to satisfy Naradaji, Krsna said, "You are perfectly eligible to travel everywhere in space - in the upper, middle and lower planetary systems of this universe"
- Why should you go and kill animals for the satisfaction of the tongue? That is not allowed. Then you will be again entangled. Otherwise, to keep your body in nice condition, you eat all these things which is meant for the human being
- With gopis Krsna is dancing. Here also we are dancing, in nightclub, and this club, that club. But that will not give you satisfaction, because it is imitation. If you want real dancing, come to Krsna. That is wanted
- With tears in his (Hiranyakasipu's) eyes, his whole body shivering, he began praying in a humble mood, with folded hands and a faltering voice, to satisfy Lord Brahma
- Work performed simply for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord, without any desire for material benefits, is called bhakti
- Wrong and simply bad association has tightly bound up the innocent populace in mean activities. But the learned man, the karma-yogi, can show society how to perform all these activities for the satisfaction of the Lord
- You are not proprietor. You have been given the facility to use it. Use it not for your sense gratification, but for the satisfaction of the Lord. Then your life is perfect. Because the things belongs to Krsna
- You have composed this introductory verse to your great satisfaction, but the meaning you have expressed is contaminated by offenses to both Lord Jagannatha and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- You know this art, how to attract and engage men, so aim yourself at the top-class of men and give them every opportunity and facility to become convinced of our philosophy and engage themselves to their satisfaction. That will be the best contribution
- You'll simply hankering after, but there will be no satisfaction. Therefore Narottama says, visaya-visanale. Visaya means these material demands, eating, sleeping, mating, these are called visaya. They are just like poison, fire. So everyone is burning
- Yudhisthira said "By performing Rajasuya-Yajna, I wish to satisfy all the demigods, who are Your empowered representatives within this material world & I wish that You will kindly help me in this great venture so that it may be successfully executed"
- Yudhisthira said, "I wish to show the world that one can attain the highest perfection of life simply by taking shelter at Your lotus feet, exactly as one can satisfy the branches, twigs, leaves and flowers of an entire tree simply by watering the root"