Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
gratification | gratifications | gratification's | gratificatory | gratified | gratifier | gratifiers | gratifies | gratify | gratifying
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sense Gratification (12 C, 600 P)
Pages in category "Gratification"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- I was very gratified to receive your wonderful invitation. The invitation only reached me however after the event had passed. This was due to the fact I was touring in various places
- If, therefore, the living entity again associates with the path of unrighteousness, influenced by sensually minded people engaged in the pursuit of sexual enjoyment and the gratification of the palate, he again goes to hell as before
- In the material world there is no such thing as a lover's wanting to please the senses of his beloved. Actually, in the material world, everyone wants mainly to gratify his own personal senses
- It is so gratifying that you have already saved $600 for the improvement of the temple. So I am very much pleased. Go on working like this and Krishna will give you ample money - there is no scarcity
- It is very gratifying that at last you have got a five-story building, and in the meantime negotiations are continuing for a church. It is very good news and I thank you for your joint invitation
- One ultimately cannot accumulate wealth illegally for the gratification of his family, society, community or nation
- One who is not in Krsna consciousness, however powerful he may be in controlling the senses by artificial repression, is sure ultimately to fail, for the slightest thought of sense pleasure will agitate him to gratify his desires
- That person who runs here and there seeking to gratify his palate and who is always attached to the desires of his stomach and genitals is unable to attain Krsna
- The gopis wanted nothing at all but to gratify the senses of the Lord, and there is no instance of this in the material world
- The happiness of the abode of love is in the happiness of the object of that love. This is not a relationship of desire for personal gratification
- The mind comes in touch with the objects of sense gratification, and when the living entity desires a particular type of body, he gets it. Therefore, the body is an offering by the laws of material nature
- The nature of the mind is flickering. Sometimes it accepts something, & immediately it rejects the same thing. Accepting & rejecting is the process of the mind in contact with the five objects of sense gratification - form, taste, smell, sound and touch
- The sense organs for acquiring knowledge - the eyes, ears, nose, tongue and touch - should be fully controlled and should not be allowed to engage in self-gratification
- This (Kamsa's cruelty towards Devaki) is a graphic example of a cruel demon who could sacrifice all relationships for the sake of personal gratification
- This service is very difficult for the envious to perform, especially for a woman whose intentions are wicked, who lives only to gratify her bodily demands, and who indulges in duplicity