Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Caitanya's Satisfaction"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A sannyasi eats as much as necessary to maintain his body, but he does not enjoy satisfying his senses materially. Thus a sannyasi becomes perfect in his spiritual advancement in knowledge
- After eating all the offerings, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu started for Panihati. There, He was greatly satisfied to see the different varieties of vegetables prepared in the house of Raghava
- After saying this, Srivasa Thakura worshiped the Lord, who was then greatly satisfied and returned to His own home
- After this incident, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very satisfied. He then asked all of the devotees to sit down in two lines on both sides
- Although the Lord was certainly satisfied with him, He became angry externally in order to establish the etiquette of religious principles
- An incarnation of the Supreme Godhead cannot be indebted to anyone in this material world. Caitanya Mahaprabhu is never satisfied by such a contradiction, which is technically called rasabhasa
- For three years He kept the stone and garland. Then, greatly satisfied by the behavior of Raghunatha dasa, the Lord delivered both of them to him
- From the incident of Haridasa's passing away & the great care Caitanya took in commemorating it, one can understand just how affectionate He is toward His devotees. Although He is the topmost of all sannyasis, He fully satisfied the desire of Haridasa
- I am a poor brahmana, and You have come to My home. Please be satisfied with whatever little food You have received and give up Your greedy mentality
- I invite Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu by accepting goods from materialistic people. I know that the Lord's mind is not satisfied by this.
- If one engages in devotional service for Your satisfaction, this will result in his increasingly awakening his dormant love for You. But if one engages in Your devotional service for material purposes, he should be considered a number-one fool
- In this way, fruits grew on the tree every day throughout the twelve months of the year, and the Vaisnavas used to eat them, to the Lord's great satisfaction
- Indeed, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was fully satisfied just to see how Lord Jagannatha accepted all the food
- It was Krsnadasa who filled a great waterpot and poured it over the Lord while He was taking His bath. The Lord was greatly satisfied by this
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya informed the King, "The Lord is very satisfied with you. By pointing you out, He was teaching His personal associates how to behave with mundane people"
- Seeing the quality of the mangoes, the Lord was greatly satisfied, and thus after eating first, He fed all the other devotees
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "In His pastimes, Krsna displayed the two ornaments of hyperbole and reverse analogy. Tasting them brought gladness to My mind and fully satisfied My ears and eyes"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had already been satisfied by the King's behavior, for the King had accepted the service of a sweeper for Lord Jagannatha. Therefore Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu actually desired to see the King
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu had been very satisfied to see the King (Prataparudra) accept the menial task of sweeping the street, and for this humility the King received the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed many pastimes at Jagannatha Puri. Seeing the severe penances performed by Raghunatha dasa in the renounced order, the Lord was greatly satisfied
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "This boy knows My mind. Therefore I am very satisfied to accept his invitation"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu then said, "If you abandon His service, it will be My fault. It is better that you remain here and render service. That will be My satisfaction"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was greatly satisfied to see this. Accepting them as His father and mother, He offered them obeisances
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very satisfied to hear about the brahmana's method of worship. Finally the brahmana hastily made arrangements for cooking
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would accept with great satisfaction all the food he prepared. After the Lord was satisfied, Raghunatha Bhatta would eat His remnants
- Taking My words as defamation, Lord Krsna has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again'
- The doorkeeper said, "Just see! Here is the best of the Personalities of Godhead. From here You may see the Lord to the full satisfaction of Your eyes"
- The Gopala Deity then returned to His own temple, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu remained at the bottom of the hill. Thus all the desires of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu were satisfied by the Gopala Deity
- The Lord's ears were satisfied when He heard Svarupa Damodara sing songs from the Gita-govinda and those by the poet Vidyapati
- The Lord, being satisfied, instructed him about the object of life and the process for attaining it. He instructed him that the basic principle of success is to chant the holy name of the Lord (the Hare Krsna maha-mantra)
- The nectarean drops of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pastimes can satisfy the senses of everyone who hears them
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performed many pastimes at Jagannatha Puri. Seeing the severe penances performed by Raghunatha dasa in the renounced order, the Lord was greatly satisfied
- To Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the prasadam tasted millions upon millions of times better than nectar, and thus He was fully satisfied. The hair all over His body stood on end, and incessant tears flowed from His eyes
- Two people - Ramananda Raya and Svarupa Damodara Gosvami - stayed with the Lord to pacify Him by reciting various verses about Krsna’s pastimes and by singing appropriate songs for His satisfaction
- Upon hearing from the Kurma Purana how Ravana had kidnapped a false form of mother Sita, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu became very satisfied
- Upon hearing Ramananda Raya quote this verse, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was very satisfied. Then He recited the following verse, which had been spoken by Srimati Radharani in great anxiety
- When Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this, His mind was satisfied. Only They could understand each other's minds
- When He saw someone doing nicely, the Lord praised him, but if He saw that someone was not working to His satisfaction, He immediately chastised that person, not bearing him any grudge
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu heard this, He was greatly satisfied. "Raghunatha dasa has done well," He said. He has acted suitably for a person in the renounced order
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu saw half the garden filled with a variety of prasadam, He was very satisfied
- When such nice prasadam was put on the plate of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord was outwardly very angry. Nonetheless, when the preparations were placed on His plate sometimes by tricks and sometimes by force, the Lord was satisfied
- When the Mayavadi sannyasis at Varanasi criticized Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the Lord’s devotees became very much depressed. To satisfy them, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu showed His mercy to the sannyasis
- When we actually see people come to our center, chant, dance, take prasadam, become jubilant and purchase books, we know that certainly Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is always present in such transcendental activities, and He is very pleased and satisfied