"fullest satisfaction"|"full satisfaction"|" full, complete satisfaction"|"full of satisfaction "|" full in your satisfaction"|"full with all satisfaction"|" fullest extent of their satisfaction"|"full in power and satisfaction"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Full Satisfaction"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Accompanied by the stringed instrument (Narada Muni's vina), the singing seems like a shower of nectar, and all the devotees dance in ecstasy to the fullest extent of their satisfaction
- After a long time, when Lord Balarama had enjoyed to His full satisfaction, He came out of the water, and immediately a goddess of fortune offered Him a nice blue garment and a valuable necklace made of gold
- After saying this, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, whose prowess is never defeated, left. The Pracetas were unwilling to be separated from Him because they had not seen Him to their full satisfaction
- All material desires vanished. In this steady position, he (Bharata) felt full satisfaction and was situated in devotional service
- Although the Pracetas desired to see the Lord to their full satisfaction, the Lord left. According to Srila Jiva Gosvami, this is an exhibition of His kindness to innumerable other devotees. Although He was being attracted by the Pracetas, He left
- As soon as you become servant of Krsna you get full satisfaction. Sa-natha-jivitah means you will understand that "I have a master who is so full, who is so complete, who is so competent, who is so faithful, and who is so nice, there is no injustice"
- At that time (when Srivasa Pandita was hearing the thousand names of Lord Visnu in the sraddha ceremony of his father) Gaurahari (Lord Caitanya) appeared on the scene, and He also began to hear the thousand names of Visnu with full satisfaction
- Following him were his young brothers Nakula and Sahadeva, along with Arjuna, and they all became so overwhelmed at seeing Krsna that with full satisfaction they embraced the Lord, who is known as Acyuta (the infallible)
- Following the benediction, full spiritual bliss comes upon us, ushering in full knowledge, full life, and full satisfaction with our whole existence
- Forgetfulness of Krishna means an unhealthy state of life which is symptomized by so many problems and distresses. So if we want to attain our natural happy state of life of full satisfaction, we must again take to the shelter of Krishna
- In the material world, everyone has a particular type of desire to be fulfilled, but one is never able to fulfill his desires to his full satisfaction
- In the stage of full satisfaction and detachment from the sensory world, one can know the mystery of the science of God with all its confidential intricacies, and not by grammar or academic speculation
- It is very difficult to satisfy a woman by a person who has no good income, neither very good health. The woman as a class wants sufficient means to eat, and decorate and at the same time full satisfaction of sex
- The established rule is that whatever we do, whatever we eat, whatever we sacrifice or whatever we give in charity must be done to the full satisfaction of the Lord
- The great sage Maitreya continued: Thus Sanat-kumara, the best of the celibates, after hearing the speech of Prthu, which was meaningful, appropriate, full of precise words & very sweet to hear, smiled with full satisfaction and began to speak as follows
- The intelligent man says, "I am no more going to satisfy my senses, I will satisfy Krsna." That is Krsna consciousness. Then he gets full satisfaction. This is voluntary. This is called surrender
- The yogi should then meditate on the chest of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the abode of goddess Maha-Laksmi. The Lord's chest is the source of all transcendental pleasure for the mind and full satisfaction for the eyes
- They (people) were immensely supplied with all necessities for life due to King Rsabhadeva's good government. Consequently everyone felt full satisfaction and did not want anything. This is the perfection of government
- This (atmarama) stage of full satisfaction is the proper situation for understanding the transcendental knowledge of the Personality of Godhead
- Thus he was released from the bondage of the naga-pasa (the ropes of Varuna), and in full satisfaction he entered the planet known as Sutala
- When food is thus offered unto Me, I eat it with full satisfaction. Indeed, I derive more pleasure from food offered in that way than from the food offered in the sacrificial fire
- When the husband is pleased with his wife, the wife can receive all necessities, ornaments and full satisfaction for her senses. Herein (SB 6.18.27-28) this is indicated by the behavior of Diti