Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"fullest satisfaction"|"full satisfaction"|" full, complete satisfaction"|"full of satisfaction "|" full in your satisfaction"|"full with all satisfaction"|" fullest extent of their satisfaction"|"full in power and satisfaction"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Full Satisfaction"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Accompanied by the stringed instrument (Narada Muni's vina), the singing seems like a shower of nectar, and all the devotees dance in ecstasy to the fullest extent of their satisfaction
- After a long time, when Lord Balarama had enjoyed to His full satisfaction, He came out of the water, and immediately a goddess of fortune offered Him a nice blue garment and a valuable necklace made of gold
- All material desires vanished. In this steady position, he (Bharata) felt full satisfaction and was situated in devotional service
- As soon as you become servant of Krsna you get full satisfaction. Sa-natha-jivitah means you will understand that "I have a master who is so full, who is so complete, who is so competent, who is so faithful, and who is so nice, there is no injustice"
- Following him were his young brothers Nakula and Sahadeva, along with Arjuna, and they all became so overwhelmed at seeing Krsna that with full satisfaction they embraced the Lord, who is known as Acyuta (the infallible)
- Forgetfulness of Krishna means an unhealthy state of life which is symptomized by so many problems and distresses. So if we want to attain our natural happy state of life of full satisfaction, we must again take to the shelter of Krishna
- In the material world, everyone has a particular type of desire to be fulfilled, but one is never able to fulfill his desires to his full satisfaction
- In the stage of full satisfaction and detachment from the sensory world, one can know the mystery of the science of God with all its confidential intricacies, and not by grammar or academic speculation
- It is very difficult to satisfy a woman by a person who has no good income, neither very good health. The woman as a class wants sufficient means to eat, and decorate and at the same time full satisfaction of sex
- The established rule is that whatever we do, whatever we eat, whatever we sacrifice or whatever we give in charity must be done to the full satisfaction of the Lord
- The great sage Maitreya continued: Thus Sanat-kumara, the best of the celibates, after hearing the speech of Prthu, which was meaningful, appropriate, full of precise words & very sweet to hear, smiled with full satisfaction and began to speak as follows
- The intelligent man says, "I am no more going to satisfy my senses, I will satisfy Krsna." That is Krsna consciousness. Then he gets full satisfaction. This is voluntary. This is called surrender
- The yogi should then meditate on the chest of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the abode of goddess Maha-Laksmi. The Lord's chest is the source of all transcendental pleasure for the mind and full satisfaction for the eyes
- Thus he was released from the bondage of the naga-pasa (the ropes of Varuna), and in full satisfaction he entered the planet known as Sutala