Krsna Gives Satisfaction
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Gives Satisfaction (2 C, 40 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Gives Satisfaction"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
- A person who has developed bhava in devotional service. Such a person thinks of himself as the most wretched, and his only satisfaction is in thinking that some day or other Krsna will be kind enough to favor him by engaging him in devotional service
- A pure devotee of the Lord whose heart has once been cleansed by the process of devotional service never relinquishes the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, for they fully satisfy him, as a traveler is satisfied at home after a troubled journey
- A sadhu, does not require deliverance, but because he is very much anxious to see the Supreme Lord face to face, Krsna comes not to deliver him from the clutches of matter, from which he has already been delivered, but to satisfy his inner desire
- After searching for Krsna here and there, the gopis became fatigued, and then they began to talk like madwomen. They could satisfy themselves only by imitating the different pastimes of Krsna
- Agni knew that Krsna was very much pleased with him because he had formerly given Him the Sudarsana disc. So in order to satisfy Agni, Krsna became the chariot driver of Arjuna, and both went to the Khandava forest
- Akrura tells Krsna: You can satisfy all the desires of Your devotee and even deliver Yourself unto him
- Although Krsna actually comes to satisfy His devotees like Vasudeva and Devaki, when He comes He performs other activities also
- Although Krsna is the original person, one without a second, He assumes different forms just to satisfy His devotees or to execute a specific purpose
- Although such a wise man is very dear to Krsna, the others are also accepted as very magnanimous because even though they are distressed or in need of money, they have come to Krsna for satisfaction
- Although they (human beings) go on making such questions and answers for their whole lives, they are not at all satisfied. Satisfaction of the soul can only be obtained by questions and answers on the subject of Krsna
- Another gopi said, "We are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) speaking and by the beauty of Your face and eyes. Please, therefore, satisfy us by Your nectarean kisses"
- Because of the features of Krsna's face, the mothers were so attracted that they could not chastise Him. Instead of chastising Him, they smiled and enjoyed hearing of Krsna's activities. Thus the gopis remained satisfied, & Krsna enjoyed their happiness
- Before starting the procession, Lord Krsna satisfied the great sage Narada by offering him different kinds of articles of worship
- Being captivated by the beautiful features of Krsna & Balarama, Their talking, Their smiling, Their glancing & Their other activities, the hunchbacked woman began to smear all the pulp of sandalwood over Their bodies with great satisfaction and devotion
- By associating with holy persons and discussing transcendental subject matters with them, one becomes convinced of the value of spiritual life. Very soon, hearing of Krsna becomes pleasing to the ear and begins to satisfy one's heart
- By seeing the face of Krsna, everyone was transcendentally satisfied. Krsna, although the S P of God, was playing the part of an ordinary human being, and thus He immediately touched the feet of Yudhisthira, Bhima because they were His two older cousins
- He (Krsna) is the only resort for all devotees, and so He knows very well how to satisfy His pure devotees. Krsna understood that Rukmini could not follow the statements He had made in a joking way. To counteract her confusion, He spoke
- He (Lord Krsna) satisfies everyone in terms of one's development of spiritual consciousness, and a sample of such reciprocation is exhibited here with His different welcomers
- He appears in the material world to satisfy His devotees, and His qualities are so attractive that Krsna Himself becomes eager to understand Himself
- He who has progressed in devotional life and who is relishing service to Krsna will automatically become detached from material enjoyment. The symptom of one absorbed in bhakti is that he is fully satisfied with Krsna
- Here is the person, Supreme Personality of Godhead. If you serve Krsna, then your senses become satisfied. Therefore His name is Govinda. Actually, we want to serve our senses, but the real senses, the transcendental senses, is Krsna, Govinda
- I am self, but I possess a material body. But when we actually become dependent on Krsna, who is completely self-satisfied, we can also be self-satisfied with Krsna
- If you serve Krsna, then your senses become satisfied. Therefore His name is Govinda. Actually, we want to serve our senses, but the real senses, the transcendental senses, is Krsna, Govinda
- If you want real satisfaction, then you must love Krsna, or God. That is the whole philosophy of..., Vedic philosophy. Or any philosophy you take
- In order to satisfy the mothers of His friends, as well as to convince Brahma of the supremacy of the Personality of Godhead, He (Krsna) immediately expanded Himself as the cowherd boys and calves
- It is said that once Arjuna was lying in his bed with his head upon Krsna's lap and was talking and joking with Krsna in great relaxation and was enjoying Krsna's company with smiling and great satisfaction
- It was during this time that Lord Sri Krsna, with the help of Arjuna, allowed the fire-god, Agni, to devour the Khandava forest for his satisfaction
- Krsna and Balarama continued, "Please rest assured that We shall come back to Vrndavana just after giving some satisfaction to Our real father and mother, Vasudeva and Devaki, and Our grandfather and other family members"
- Krsna and Balarama exactly followed those principles with great devotion and underwent the regulations of brahmacarya. Thus They satisfied Their spiritual master, who instructed Them in Vedic knowledge
- Krsna and Balarama thus satisfied Nanda and Yasoda by sweet words and by presentations of various kinds of clothing, ornaments and copper utensils
- Krsna has to satisfy them all. He does not need any help from these devotees, but because they want to serve Him in a particular way, the Lord reciprocates. These sixteen thousand devotees wanted Krsna as their husband, and therefore Krsna agreed
- Krsna is the object of everyone's realization, and thus anyone and everyone is satisfied according to one's desire to have Him. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna said to the gopis, "It is impossible to repay you or show enough gratitude for your love; therefore please be satisfied by your own pious activities"
- Krsna satisfied all great sages by His wonderful pastimes. He demolished all of the demoniac activities of the cruel royal order, protected all pious men, and killed all cruel fighters on the battlefield. Therefore He is all-auspicious for all men
- Krsna satisfied the girl in this way with sweet words. Leaving her there, He proceeded down the street of the marketplace, where the citizens were prepared to receive Him with various kinds of presentations, especially betel nuts, flowers, sandalwood pulp
- Krsna says: "The result of the tapasya enjoyer, I am." He is claiming. "The result of your tapasya should come to Me." Then you'll be satisfied
- Krsna took the opportunity of their looking at the forest to advise them. "I think you have come out to see the beautiful Vrndavana forest on this night," He said, "but you must now be satisfied. So return to your homes without delay"
- Krsna, as He is, is compared to the sun. He first appeared from the ocean of the womb of Devaki, and gradually He satisfied the inhabitants of the places surrounding Mathura, just as the sun enlivens the lotus flower in the morning
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was conscious of his duty, and he at once hurried to the spot with Lord Krsna and satisfied the bereaved Dhrtarastra with kind words, from both himself and the Lord also
- Maintain your body. Be satisfied. Whatever is supplied by Krsna, be satisfied. Don't aspire more and more. Save time for advancing in Krsna consciousness
- Misconception of duality is completely removed from the mind of Bhismadeva, and he is now satisfied that it is Lord Sri Krsna only who is all in all in everything
- O sages, I have been justly questioned by you. Your questions are worthy because they relate to Lord Krsna and so are of relevance to the world's welfare. Only questions of this sort are capable of completely satisfying the self
- On account of good government in the presence of Krsna and Balarama, the inhabitants of Mathura felt complete satisfaction in the fulfillment of all their material desires and necessities
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "My eyes are fully satisfied when I look upon Srimati Radharani, but by looking upon Me, She becomes even more advanced in satisfaction"
- Only pure devotees, they are, they are simply satisfied to carry out the orders of Krsna. Therefore, they have no demands. And anyone who is wanting something predominance, materially or spiritually, they are not pure devotee. They are impure
- Our love can be fully satisfied only when it is reposed in Krsna
- Sahadeva said, "Krsna is present as the Supersoul in every living being, and if we can satisfy Him, then every living being will automatically be satisfied"
- Sandipani muni said, "I am now completely satisfied. What further want can there be for a man who has disciples like You? My dear boys, You may now go home. These glorious acts of Yours will always be renowned all over the world"
- Sense gratification will never give you satisfaction. That is false satisfaction. Real satisfaction is when you satisfy Krsna. That is satisfaction
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was found satisfying elderly superiors by supplying them things they needed
- Somewhere Lord Krsna was seen performing different types of sacrifices to satisfy the demigods, who are only His qualitative expansions
- Sri Krsna, for the sake of His dear friend (Arjuna), fell at the feet of Lord Baladeva and implored Him not to be so angry. Sri Baladeva was thus satisfied
- Taking My words as defamation, Lord Krsna has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again'
- The aborigine girls became fully satisfied when they smeared their faces and breasts with the dust of Vrndavana, which was reddish from the touch of Krsna's lotus feet
- The boy (Abhimanyu) left his wife, Uttara, mother of Maharaja Pariksit. The Lord is always pleased to satisfy His devotees in any capacity. Only His devotees can play the parts of His relatives. The Lord is absolute
- The demigods and devotees, however, always surrender to the lotus feet of the Lord, and thus the Lord is always anxious to satisfy their ambitions
- The devotee said, "My dear kadamba tree, do not be worried. Just after defeating the Kaliya snake in the Yamuna River, Krsna will come and satisfy your desire." This is an instance of inappropriate hopelessness in ecstatic love for Krsna
- The devotees are satisfied with being placed at the lotus feet of the Lord and have no ambition to see His all-beautiful face or aspire for the protection of the strong arms of the Lord
- The Earth personified said, "My dear Lord, You are the Supersoul, in order to satisfy the aspirations of Your devotees, You descend to the earth in Your various transcendental incarnations, which are just appropriate to the devotees' worshipful desire"
- The following statement was made by Krsna to the gopis, "My dear enchanted, don't gaze at Me with longing eyes like this. Be satisfied and return to your homes in Vrndavana. There is no necessity of your presence here"
- The gopis said, "Although we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) chest, which is always embraced by the goddess of fortune, we do not wish to take her position. We shall simply be satisfied by being Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "Since we have tasted this transcendental enjoyment, we are no longer interested in going to anyone but You for the satisfaction of our lust. Dear Krsna, the lotus feet of the goddess of fortune are always worshiped by the demigods"
- The gopis said, "Yet just to satisfy His devotee, He treated Radharani exactly as a lusty boy treats his girlfriend. Krsna is so kind that He always tolerates the disturbances created by His girlfriends"
- The great sage Narada took a comfortable seat, & Krsna worshiped him with all paraphernalia, as required for the regular reception of a saintly person. While trying to satisfy Naradaji, Lord Krsna spoke the following words in His sweet and natural voice
- The impersonalists cannot observe such goddesses of fortune because of their dry speculative habit. And those who are artists, overtaken by the beautiful creation, should better see to the beautiful face of the Lord for complete satisfaction
- The little boy was very satisfied with this, and the next day he went to his teacher and said, "I will supply you as much yogurt as you need." The teacher felt that this was very nice, and he was pleased with the boy
- The Lord says that if one brings such an offering in devotion, He will accept it and eat it. When Krsna eats, the entire world becomes satisfied
- The love of the gopis nourishes the sweetness of Lord Krsna. That sweetness in turn increases their love, for they are greatly satisfied
- The more one cleanses the temple, the more one's heart becomes cleansed. This is the process of devotional service. The more we dress Krsna, the more satisfied we become
- The most fortunate Nanda and mother Yasoda placed their sons on their laps and began to embrace Them to their full satisfaction
- The Nagapatnis said, "You (Krsna) are the cause of all kinds of desires, and You are the cause of all kinds of satisfaction. You are the Vedas personified. Therefore we offer You our respectful obeisances"
- The necks of the gopis became tinted with red due to their desire to enjoy Krsna more and more. To satisfy them, Krsna began to clap His hands in time with their singing
- The prime purpose of the Krsna avatara is to satisfy His unalloyed devotees
- The prime purpose of the Krsna avatara is to satisfy His unalloyed devotees. BG 1972 purports
- The thoughts of My (Krsna) pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me
- The thoughts of My pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are surrendered to Me, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss enlightening one another and conversing about Me. BG 10.9 - 1972
- Their (the gopis) simple presentation was so pure that Lord Krsna immediately became pleased with them. All the unmarried gopis who prayed to Katyayani to have Krsna as their husband were thus satisfied
- There is no necessity of wasting time for economic development. Be satisfied whatever Krsna has given you. That's all right. Be satisfied according to your position, save time, and be Krsna consciousness. That is the verdict of the sastra
- This form was glaring like the sun, and its many faces were rapidly changing. Krsna showed this form just to satisfy the desire of His friend Arjuna. BG 1972 purports
- To fulfill His promise, Krsna, along with Uddhava, went to the house of Kubja, who was very eager to get Krsna for the satisfaction of her lusty desires
- Uddhava said, "I think, therefore, that Your Lordship (Krsna) should immediately go there (Hastinapura to satisfy King Yudhisthira) to help the King in this great venture"
- Uddhava said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), first of all let me say that the great sage Narada Muni has requested You to go to Hastinapura to satisfy King Yudhisthira, Your cousin, who is making arrangements to perform the great sacrifice known as Rajasuya"
- Vaisnava himself is very happy because he is in direct connection with Krsna. He personally has no complaint, because a Vaisnava is satisfied simply by serving Krsna. That's all. He doesn't want anything
- Vidura retired from putting questions before Maitreya Muni when he was convinced by him that the summum bonum of life is to be finally situated in the transcendental loving service of Lord Sri Krsna ,Govinda one who satisfies His devotees in all respects
- We will also feel transcendentally pleased and satisfied if we utilize the brahma-muhurta period to meditate on Radha and Krsna
- Whatever wives, sons and wealth I (Krsna) maintain in the kingdom are only for the satisfaction of the Yadus
- When a devotee meets Krsna after long separation, it is called satisfaction
- When Krsna eats, the entire world becomes satisfied. There is a story in the Mahabharata illustrating how by Krsna’s eating, the sixty thousand disciples of Durvasa Muni were all satisfied
- When the visitors saw Lord Krsna with His thousands of queens, they were fully satisfied at the sight of such beauty and transcendental opulence
- While trying to satisfy Naradaji, Krsna said, "My dear great sage among the demigods, I think that now everything is well within the three worlds"
- While trying to satisfy Naradaji, Krsna said, "You are perfectly eligible to travel everywhere in space - in the upper, middle and lower planetary systems of this universe"
- Yes in spiritual life one must be careful not to eat more than is required to keep body and soul together. The most important point is that one becomes satisfied by serving Krsna rather than by serving the senses
- You have to adopt yourself in the service of the Lord in such a way that you can know that this action is giving satisfaction and this action is not giving satisfaction. Then your life is all right