Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
satiate | satiated | satiating | satiation
Pages in category "Satiated"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- In the material platform, if you serve somebody, you will find tired, satiated. You won't like. But if you engage yourself in the service of Krsna, you'll find yourself more energetic. You'll like to serve more and more. That is the test
- In the transcendental service there is no satiation, and therefore there is no retirement
- The law of satiation acts materially, but there is no scope for it in the spiritual realm. The word infallible is significant here, because although the Lord has mercifully descended on earth, He is still infallible
- There is no satiation in chanting the holy name of the Lord, there is no satiation in discussing the qualities of the Lord, and there is no limitation of the entourage of the Lord
- Those who have developed a taste for understanding the transcendental subject matter are never tired of hearing such narrations. One is quickly satiated by mundane activities, but no one is satiated by transcendental or devotional activities
- Whatever remnants of milk Vrndavana dasa Thakura has given me are sufficient to fill my belly. Now my thirst is completely satiated
- When a hungry man is given food to eat, he feels satiation of hunger and the pleasure of dining simultaneously. Thus he does not have to ask whether he has actually been fed or not
- When Nanda Maharaj saw his child like this, he never became satiated by the child's beauty