Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Yourself"
The following 207 pages are in this category, out of 207 total.
- A demoniac preacher tells his followers: "Why are you seeking God elsewhere? You are all yourselves God! Whatever you like, you can do. Don't believe in God. Throw away God. God is dead
- Accept this life of austerity to promote yourself to the spiritual life. Then you will get unlimited happiness, unlimited life, unlimited pleasure. That is the sum and substance of this Krsna consciousness movement
- All indebtedness has to be liquidated. If you are unable to liquidate, then you will be a sinner. But you can save yourself from the reaction of all sins if you surrender unto the Supreme Lord
- Arjuna accepted Krsna as the supermost pure. How you can approach the supermost pure without becoming yourself pure? So this is the steppingstone to become pure, because we are contaminated
- As soon as you begin your activities in Krsna consciousness, you at once come to the stage of Brahman. And the more you execute functions for satisfaction of Krsna, the more you realize yourself and more you are well-situated in spiritual life
- As the spider very easily creates the network of its cobweb and manifests its power of creation without being defeated by others, so also you (Brahma) yourself, by employment of your self-sufficient energy, create without any other's help
- Ask your father whether he is still interested in the matter of starting the Rupanuga Para Vidya Pitha in the land he proposed to give me on lease terms. Perhaps you remember this proposal. When I first came to your temple you measured the land yourself
- At that time, one of Her (Radharani's) friends chastised Her in the following words: "My dear friend, You are allowing Yourself to be churned by the rod of dissatisfaction, so what can I say unto You?"
- At the present moment, because you are not trained up to see Krsna, so Krsna kindly appears before you as you can see. You can see wood, stone. You cannot see what is spirit. Even you don't see yourself
- Balarama said, "O you kings of the ants! Why are you hiding yourselves in these holes?" At the same time He also addressed the King of heaven: "O King Indra! You plaything of Saci! Why are you laughing?"
- Because I am servant of cigarette. So you have to train yourself to become swami, master of your senses
- Because I have got gayatri-mantra, oh, om-burble bura burra... Finish. Not like that. Don't cheat yourself. Try to understand
- Because we are covered by the fog in so many ways, and it is very difficult to drive away. But you keep yourself in Krsna consciousness, it will be driven away. It will be driven away. There is no doubt about it
- Bhagavad-gita was taught to Arjuna for topmost class of men. They'll understand. Imam rajarsayo viduh. Evam parampara praptam. So be yourself amongst the topmost intelligent class of men and try to understand Bhagavad-gita. Then you'll be happy
- Bhakti is not theoretical. It is practical. Yato bhaktir adhoksaje. If you want to take to the bhakti process, it is not speculation. You must actually engage yourself in the process
- Brahma said, "Actually, You alone are everything - creator, maintainer and annihilator. Similarly, You expand Yourself in different incarnations: among the demigods You incarnate as Vamanadeva, among the great sages You incarnate as Parasurama"
- Brahma said, "Although You exhibited Yourself (Krsna) as so many cowherd boys and calves, Your transcendental potency was not reduced. You are always complete"
- Brahma said, "First of all I saw You alone; thereafter You (Krsna) expanded Yourself as Your cowherd boyfriends, the calves and all the existence of Vrndavana; then I saw You and all the boys and calves as four-handed Visnus"
- Brahma said, "The best process for understanding You is to submissively give up the speculative process and try to hear about You, either from Yourself as You have given statements in the BG and many similar Vedic scriptures, or from a realized devotee"
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) state in the Bhagavad-gita that You Yourself, by Your partial representation as the Supersoul, have entered into this material cosmic manifestation"
- Brahmanas are not so very strict following the brahminical principles. So there is chance of falling down. But if you keep yourself on the transcendental platform, aprakrti, that is, beyond the material world, then there is no falldown
- By reading Vedic literature, you enlighten yourself with knowledge. So this is also yajna
- By yoga, you can understand how to connect yourself with God, and bhakti means direct service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that "Before becoming preacher, before endeavoring yourself to do good to others, you just perfect yourself." "Physician, heal thyself." Physician, you are yourself diseased. How you can become a physician?
- Cooking you cannot avoid. As a householder you have to cook for yourself, you have to cook for your children, you have to cook for somebody else or for your own self
- Don't become yourself nonsense, and you become a preacher. No. Apani acari prabhu jivera siksaya. Preacher must be in his life perfect. Then he can become a preacher. If I smoke, how can I say that "You do not smoke"?
- Don't expect any respect for yourself, but you offer respect to everyone
- Don't remain in this darkness. Just transfer yourself to the kingdom of light
- Don't think yourself, that you are very man of knowledge. Because our knowledge is very limited, so we should not be puffed up with false thinking that I am very learned man. No. Just become a little gentle and submissive
- Don't try to elevate yourself materially. That will not make you happy. Just try to get out of these material clutches and begin your spiritual life. That will make you happy
- Economic development. What is this nonsense? You are losing yourself. You do not know what life you are going to get next life. You don't care for this. "Never mind whatever life I get. This life I have got. Let me work hard and accumulate money"
- Every conditioned soul has natural inclination. Pravrtti. But one has to control that. That is human life. If you put yourself in the waves of natural inclination, that is not human life. You have to restrict
- First of all make your life successful by understanding what is Bhagavad-gita and what is Srimad-Bhagavatam. Janma sarthaka. If you are yourself unsuccessful in the mission of your life, you cannot preach anything
- First of all you have to select who can be your spiritual master. That requires some knowledge. Or you have to behave with a person to understand, "Whether he is fit to become my spiritual master?" Then you should offer yourself to be a student
- For God there is nothing evil. Just like the sun, there is no darkness. But for us there is light and darkness. Just like if you keep the sun back side, you will find darkness, your shadow. And if you keep yourself in front, sun, there is no darkness
- For yourself (the sacrificed goat), you are going to get the next life as human being without waiting for the evolutionary process. There is an evolutionary process. That is accepted in Darwin's theory also
- From this statement (You (Paundraka) falsely declare yourself Vasudeva, imitating Me. Therefore no one is a greater fool than you) of Krsna's it is clear that any rascal who advertises himself as God is the greatest fool in human society
- Gopis said, "We are all beautiful girls, and You are so foolish that You are rejecting our association. We do not know anyone, other than Yourself, who would miss this opportunity to associate with young girls in the dead of night"
- Government's duty is that whether he is acting as Christian. This is government's duty. Not that you are acting like a something else, and you are calling yourself Christian
- How long shall you sleep on the lap of maya? Now you have the opportunity of possessing a human form of body; now try to get up and realize yourself
- However you may pose yourself, cheat others, that you are the best man in knowledge, philosopher, scientist, you are a fool. That is not possible. Sac-cid-ananda vigrahah is Krsna only
- I am glad that you are thinking how the Beni Madhava Temple may be properly utilized by our Krishna Consciousness Movement, and I am hopeful of discussion with yourself and the Mahant on this subject
- I am so much grateful that you have enjoyed studying my books. Many young intelligent persons such as yourself are studying these books in the colleges and universities all over the world
- I am very interested in the Sri Beni Madhava Temple. I have also written the Mahant Sri Omkar Giri inviting him to Mayapur for further discussion on this. For yourself, I again invite you, and we will be prepared to pay for your expenditures
- I came to Bombay from Vrndavana to co-operate with you, because there is no difference between the missions of both yourself and myself
- I can understand from your letters that you want to retire from business. It is very good proposal, but instead of devoting yourself to solitude, why not come with me and travel in foreign countries for some time?
- I consider your good self as one of the associates of Srimati Radharani Lord Krishna's most beloved consort. So your prayer to Lord Krishna for success of my mission in the Western countries will surely be heard
- I have especially designed my books in such a way that they will be appreciated by scholarly persons like yourself and therefore it gives me great satisfaction to know that you have appreciated our humble effort.Thank you very much for your kind words
- I have seen some television. People are learning how to smash, how to steal, how to harass people. Things are being shown like that. Not that "You are soul. You are spirit soul. If you degrade yourself, you then get this"
- I shall be glad to hear from you how much you are interested in this movement. On hearing from you favorably, I shall arrange to send a batch of trained disciples of this country to exhibit in all important cities of India how they are working
- I want to make this movement actually international, and as a great devotee of Lord Krishna, not only yourself but all others should become members of this International Society
- If a boy loves some girl or a girl loves some boy, naturally, he thinks always of him. So to think of Krsna always means you must develop your love. That is there within yourself, everyone. Krsna-bhakti nitya-siddha
- If you always keep yourself in Krsna consciousness or God consciousness, then you are pure. Therefore we advise our students, "Chant Hare Krsna." As soon as you chant this sound, Krsna, immediately you are in touch with Krsna
- If you always keep yourself in Krsna consciousness then you become spiritualized. You'll act spiritually. No more material demands
- If you are confined in a room alone, you may go on, you may engage yourself in reading some particular book or in some particular thought, but still, you cannot remain alone for all the years and all the time
- If you are not yourself in healthy condition, you cannot understand what is unhealthy condition. If you are not a scientist, you cannot see how the other thing is not scientific
- If you by meditation you link up with the Supersoul within yourself that is also transcendental activity. Or you directly worship as a devotee, Krsna. Anything you adopt, that is spiritual life
- If you can protect yourself under the cover of law and you cheat others, then it is nice. But you cannot cheat the supervision of the Supreme. That you cannot do. A thief may steal secretly, but there is no secret. There is no secrecy for God
- If you chant Hare Krsna always, either loudly or silently or within yourself, mind, if you chant, so there is no question of impurification. It is... You remain always in, what is called, antiseptic stage, or prophylactic stage
- If you do not agree with Krsna's proposal, you (indistinct), why you present Bhagavad-gita in the name of Krsna and cheat Him and cheat yourself? That we want to stop
- If you don't want to be confused, if you don't want to be frustrated, then try to love Krsna, and you'll feel yourself how you are making progress in peacefulness, in happiness, in everything that you want
- If you engage yourself always in good activities, as the karmis they do, and earn money and use it for your own sense gratification, that is papa activity
- If you engage yourself in the service of Krsna, you'll find new and new encouragement. That is spiritual. If you find it hackneyed, then you must know that you are not yet serving spiritually, you are serving materially
- If you enter into any educational institution, if you don't surrender yourself to the rules and regulation of the institution, how you can get advantage of the knowledge imparted by the institution?
- If you guide other people, and you do yourself, just to keep the temple very neat and clean, it will be a very, very, great service
- If you have got some opinion, if you have got some philosophy, you can write in your own book. Why you are, I mean to say, killing others and yourself by interpreting Bhagavad-gita?
- If you keep yourself on the material platform, then artificially you may say, "We are equal," but at last we shall fight. This is our proposition. Therefore we request everyone that you come to the spiritual platform
- If you keep yourself on the platform of chanting Hare Krsna mantra and do not commit willfully again sinful life, then you are liberated
- If you love your society, your friends, your country, your family, yourself, your dog, everything, if you love Krsna, all love will be distributed
- If you scrutinizingly test it and try to understand this movement, then you'll feel yourself that it is wonderful. And actually it is wonderful. And the process is also very simple
- If you simply engage yourself in activities of Krsna consciousness, then automatically your activities in maya become silent
- If you simply understand this science, then you become liberated. It is open order. Simply by understanding, even not engaging yourself in transcendental service of the Lord, simply by understanding the process of appearance and disappearance of Krsna
- If you study yourself, what I am, am I this body, I am this hand, I am this finger, I am this hair? Go on studying, one day it will, you will come to the point of understanding, but it will take many, many years
- If you want eternal, continued happiness, then you have to purify your existential condition, you have to place yourself in the transcendental position, and you will feel that happiness
- If you want to be happy, free from all cares and anxieties, then you have to engage yourself in devotional service of the Lord
- If you want to degrade yourself to the animal life, or if you want to go to Krsnaloka, everything, whatever you want, you can get. And this is the chance, this human form of body
- If, after executing your duties very properly, if you do not develop your consciousness to know about yourself or the Supreme Self, then whatever you have done, it is simply waste of time. That's all
- Immediately send the translation work to me in Bombay or you can read it yourself, compare with the original book and if possible re-write or copy and send it to me at the Bombay address
- In a friendly way, the Lord said, "Sir, I have come to your house as your guest, but upon seeing Me you hid yourself in your room. What kind of etiquette is this?"
- In Bhagavad-gita it is recommended that instead of keeping yourself lazy without working, better to steal. Better to steal
- In so many respect, qualities, you are one with God, but that does not mean you are God. God is one. That means you have no complete understanding. Just like in spite of your becoming American or human being, you deny to identify yourself with President
- In the material world, as soon as you stop payment there is no service. Why? Because they, by serving Krsna, they get transcendental pleasure. So the more you engage yourself in the service of the Lord, the more you become enthusiastic
- Instead of devoting yourself to solitude, why not come with me and travel in foreign countries for some time? This will help you to obtain direct experience of our activities, and maybe you can become a preacher like me
- Instruction is read one or two books thoroughly, but don't show yourself a scholar and simply note down, "I have read this." That's all. This is foolishness
- It is also stated in the Bible that human being is made under the image of God. So if you study yourself - that is called meditation - then you can understand what is God
- It is eternally truth, eternally fact, that you have got your love for Krsna within yourself. Simply you have to revive. That process is easy, very easy. The chanting
- It is not that you have to search out God anywhere else, but you can search out within yourself. And that searching process is called yoga
- It is rare that an important man like yourself understands the prime importance of the Krishna consciousness movement
- Krishna Consciousness movement is means to solve the actual problems of the world, So therefore it should be taken up very seriously. You yourself should be purified by following the rules and regulations very strictly by chanting Hare Krishna
- Krsna consciousness is not so easy. You cannot have it unless you surrender yourself
- Krsna consciousness knowledge is so perfect that pratyaksa avagamam, you can directly perceive how far you are making progress. You don't require to take certificate from others, whether you are progressing or not. You'll understand, yourself
- Krsna continued, "After all, you have to prepare yourself for your next life. I therefore advise that you select someone who can help you in both this life and the next, for I am completely unable to help"
- Krsna said, "There is no need for your heart to tremble like this. Please calm yourself down. I have no anger toward you"
- Krsna says, don't try to waste your time to elevate yourself or to transfer yourself from this planet to that planet. That is natural instinct. Especially I see in your country that people are so restless, they cannot stay in one place
- Krsna tells Arjuna of the knowledge of yoga whereby one can work without fruitive results: "O son of Prtha, when you act in such knowledge you can free yourself from the bondage of works"
- Krsna told Paundraka, "Paundraka, you requested Me to give up the symbols of Lord Visnu, specifically My disc. Now I will give it up to you. Be careful! You falsely declare yourself Vasudeva, imitating Me. Therefore no one is a greater fool than you"
- Krsna went on speaking, "Engage yourselves in sacrificial activities and in the service of your husbands and household affairs so that your husbands will be pleased with you and the sacrifice which they have begun will be properly executed"
- Kurus said, "When the time for dissolution comes, You (Balarama) close up the whole cosmic manifestation within Yourself. At that time, nothing remains but Yourself lying in the Causal Ocean as Maha-Visnu"
- Mahatma is broad, broader-minded, broader soul, whose soul has become broader. How you can become broader? If you dovetail yourself with the supreme broadest, then you become broader. Otherwise you become smaller
- Mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti. Maya cannot do anything. But if you cheat yourself, cheat your spiritual master, cheat God, then you will be cheated by maya
- Material world means step by step, simply danger. That is material world. So we have to find out pratikaram, counteraction, how to save yourself from danger
- Material, suppose if you have to accept the post of high-court judge, then you have to gradually qualify yourself. But spiritually, if you immediately engage yourself in the service of the Lord, then you become a high-court judge immediately
- Mentioned in Sri Isopanisad 15: "O my Lord (Krsna), sustainer of all that lives, Your real face is covered by Your dazzling effulgence. Kindly remove that covering and exhibit Yourself to Your pure devotee"
- My (Brahma's) dear son (Rudra), you had better situate yourself in penance, which is auspicious for all living entities and which will bring all benediction upon you. By penance only shall you be able to create the universe as it was before
- My Lord, You are unlimited. Even the predominating deities of the higher planetary systems, including Lord Brahma, cannot find Your limitations. Nor can You Yourself ascertain the limit of Your qualities
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are not dependent on anything but Yourself; therefore I offer my respectful obeisances unto Your lotus feet." After offering his respectful obeisances to Lord Krsna, Narada Muni took permission and left
- Nature's law is working, you cannot interfere with the nature's law. That is not possible. You may think yourself very much advanced in science, but nature's law, you cannot interfere. Just like now there is movement, man and woman, equal
- No, no. I withdraw that word false. But it is not you. It is false in this sense, that you are accepting this body yourself, but that you are not
- Nobody is going to work without any remuneration. Everyone is working for getting some profit. That is called karma. But that ordinary karma and karma-yoga is different. You can engage yourself in ordinary work, but, at the same time, become a yogi
- O father, this performance (being attracted to your daugher) in which you are endeavoring to complicate yourself was never attempted by any other Brahma, nor by anyone else, nor by you in previous kalpas, nor will anyone dare to attempt it in the future
- O my Lord, who are glorified by exalted prayers, You show special favor to Your devotees by manifesting Yourself in the eternal forms in which they welcome You
- O Narada, this science of God, Srimad-Bhagavatam, was spoken to me in summary by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and it was spoken as the accumulation of His diverse potencies. Please expand this science yourself
- One devotee said, "My dear Krsna, when You order Brahma - 'Now you may create the universe,' - and when You order Lord Siva - 'Now you dissolve this material manifestation,' - You are in this way creating and dissolving the material creation Yourself
- One of Her (Radharani's) friends addressed Her in this way: "My dear friend, You have already sold Yourself and all Your beauty to Govinda. Now You should not be bashful. Please look upon Him cheerfully"
- One of the friends of Srimati Radharani told Her, "My dear friend Gandharvika (Radharani), You were the most chaste girl in our village, but now You have divided Yourself and are partially chaste and partially unchaste
- Our fight is for this purpose, no more death. This is real fight. Your, what is your fight? You may save yourself for two years or three years or ten years, but you have to die. You have no such program not to die. But here is a program, no more death
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is that you have got this human form of body. Don't miss the opportunity. That you can, if you properly utilize, if you train yourself, you can be transferred to the platform of eternal, spiritual bliss
- Our point is that if you are yourself blind, how you can lead other blind men?
- Our service is main thing, either in this dress or that dress. So if you cannot keep yourself sincerely as a sannyasi, then get yourself married. But you cannot keep the girl as friend. That is also not good
- Our Vaisnava philosophy is that you cannot keep yourself in spiritual consciousness unless you are fully engaged in spiritual activities. That is the perfect philosophy
- Out of these nine methods, all the nine, or eight, seven, six, even one. If you engage yourself. Just like Maharaja Pariksit, he engaged himself simply for hearing. He become perfect. Simply by hearing Bhagavata from Sukadeva Gosvami
- Prahlada said, "As such, what is the use of elevating yourself by the results of fruitive activities, which are automatically achieved in all events by the modes of material nature"
- Premanjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena santah sadaiva hrdayesu vilokayanti. Just like thousands and thousands of miles away you can transfer the television picture or your radio sound, similarly, if you can prepare yourself, then you can see always Govinda
- Process of eating or your process of securing ingredients for eating, or your cooking, nothing is stopped. Only, only thing is required that instead of cooking for yourself for the satisfaction of your tongue, you please cook it for satisfaction of Krsna
- Real love is to myself. So naturally, if you love yourself, then this self is the part and parcel of the Superself. Therefore you love indirectly the Superself
- Regarding Bhuvanesvara temple, whatever you have said is alright, but we have received estimate much less than that of yours
- Regarding printing work, I am prepared to guarantee for payment to the press if the printing is first class just suitable to the American taste. If Joshiji appears to be not interested why not yourself do the work and I am prepared to pay you
- Remain in sattva-guna and try to elevate yourself from sattva-guna to transcendental stage, brahma-bhutah. Then life is successful
- Rukmini addresses a letter to Krsna as follows: "My dear unconquerable Krsna, my marriage day is fixed for tomorrow. I request that You come to the city of Vidarbha without advertising Yourself"
- Rukmini continued, "My only ambition is that I may always remain fast to Your lotus feet, for You can deliver Your devotees from illusory material existence and are always prepared to distribute Yourself to Your devotees"
- Rukmini continued, "You (Krsna) have described Yourself as penniless, but this condition is not poverty. Since there is nothing in existence but You, You do not need to possess anything - You Yourself are everything"
- Rukmini continued, "You (Krsna) have said that You are penniless, & that is correct, for You distribute Yourself completely to these great souls & devotees. Knowing this fact perfectly well, I rejected even such great personalities as Brahma and Indra"
- Sai Baba, he also says, "I am Bhagavan." Therefore he's bogus. How you can say yourself that you are Bhagavan, God? What is your power?
- Self-realization is when you actually engage yourself in the service of the Lord. That is your self-realization. Because you are part and parcel, your duty is to serve the whole. If you think yourself, "I am whole," that is wrong conception
- Self-realization, liberation, the sign is that he becomes joyful, prasannatma, immediately. If you have actually realized yourself, simply by bluffing that "I am God, I am this, I am..." No. There are signs
- Since you (Svayambhuva Manu) are my (Brahma's) very obedient son, I ask you to beget children qualified like yourself in the womb of your wife
- So your first necessities of life, eating, and make little cottage, sleeping... And if you want sex, get yourself married, live peacefully
- Stealing is bad work, bad work. It is also working, but bad work. So Krsna recommends that instead of keeping yourself lazy, better do bad work
- Thank you for being attracted to this Hare Krishna movement and engaging yourself in chanting Hare Krishna. You are most fortunate to be giving up your sinful activities
- That is the record of history of the material world. Empire may come and empire may go, the problems of life remains the same. Please therefore be cool headed and patiently ask within yourself if you are really happy
- That is the thing, that you have to spiritualize, spiritualize these material sense, I mean to say, organs. And then, when you spiritualize, then you can have the spiritual vision and see God and yourself
- The cow-shaped earth continued: My dear King, I am just like a strong boat, and all the paraphernalia of the world is standing upon me. If you break me to pieces, how can you protect yourself and your subjects from drowning?
- The first and foremost qualification to understand the science of God or to become Krsna conscious is to understand yourself
- The first step is that you must associate with devotees and then take to bhajana-kriya. Then see, examine yourself that whether you are free from all the anarthas, all the unwanted things
- The humility of these two brothers could even melt stone. Because I was very pleased with their behavior, I told them, 'Although you are both very much exalted, you consider yourselves inferior, and because of this, Krsna will very soon deliver you'
- The landlord said, "I shall get you across that hilly tract at night with my own men. Now just cook for yourself and take your lunch"
- The Lord said, "To become purified, just engage yourself in the practice of bhakti-yoga and always keep your mind absorbed in Me. Very soon you will be freed from all reactions to such sordid activities"
- The moon planet is Candraloka. That is also considered as one of the heavenly planets. So you have to prepare yourself by karma-kandiya activities. Then you can go there
- The more you are inclined to render service, the more the spiritual truth becomes revealed. And two things: if you are not inquisitive, don't bother yourself to have a guru. Useless. There is no need. Tasmad gurum prapadyeta (SB 11.3.21)
- The one Supreme Lord, He expands Himself. Just like we can get one example. You can have your photograph and you can by photograph, you can expand yourself
- The only process for keeping yourself aloof from the touch of maya is bhakti. Is bhakti. That is the conclusion of all sastras. Without taking to the process of bhakti, you cannot get out of the influence of maya
- The personified Vedas continued, "Although it is not befitting to say that You do not know Yourself, it is practical to understand that because You have unlimited qualities and energies"
- The process is to transfer yourself from material energy to spiritual energy. We are under energy. The God has got two energies - material energy and spiritual energy. We are also energy. We are marginal energy
- The spiritual life means to understand yourself and understand God and understand your relationship with God and act accordingly. That is spiritual life. It is not difficult
- The Supreme Lord is situated in everyone's heart so how you can hide yourself from the vigilance of the Supreme Lord? The Supreme Lord is witness
- The yogic process. It is called kumbhaka. Samadhi. You stop your breathing, and you can keep yourself for thousands of years. That is the kumbhaka. But this art is known by the frogs also
- There is no question of darkness if you place yourself in light, sunlight, not this artificial light. This artificial light may be extinguished at any time, but sunlight is not like that. So Krsna is just like sunlight
- They brought the Lord to His bed, calmed Him and then asked, "Why have You done this to Yourself"
- They do not believe in God. "Everyone is God. I am God, you are God, he is God, everyone is God. So whatever law you give yourself, that becomes your religion." This is going on. So God is not so cheap that you become God, I become God, he becomes God
- This is Krsna consciousness movement. God is personally giving you the information, what is the material nature, what is the spiritual nature, how you can transfer yourself to the spiritual nature, and then you come to your original position
- Those who are envious of Krsna, Krsna says, "I put them eternally in the hellish condition of life." So if you want to save yourself from the hellish condition of life, you must take to Krsna consciousness and surrender unto Him
- To establish yourself. "Yourself" means you are part and parcel of the Supreme. So just like my hand. Some way or other, if my hand becomes paralyzed, it is not working. And as soon as it is established with this body, then it will work
- To get yourself promoted in higher standard of life, from C-class prisoner to become A-class prisoner, that is not required. Bhagavad-gita does not teach us that you improve your life in the respect that you are now C-class prisoner; you become A-class
- To make Me a madman like Yourself, You have thrown the remnants of Your food at Me. You did not even fear the fact that I am a brahmana
- To understand yourself, that you are not this body, you are Brahman, and when you act factually in that Brahman stage, that is called bhakti
- We are teaching that "Don't spoil your this rare human form of life simply by engaging yourself in the matter of sense gratification"
- We should also take care that before the next death comes, we must be fully prepared for being transferred to Krsnaloka. And it is very simple thing. If you keep yourself constantly in Krsna consciousness, that's the only thing
- Whatever you see in yourself, that is there in God. So God cannot be impersonal, because we are all persons
- When I (Agnidhra) look at your (Purvacitti's) beautiful circular hips, I see they are the lovely color of kadamba flowers, and your waist is encircled by a belt of burning cinders. Indeed, you seem to have forgotten to dress yourself
- When Krsna from within yourself will give you right direction, then you'll come to the ultimate destination
- When Krsna will reveal, being pleased with your service and love, you will see Krsna, you will see yourself, you will see the whole world
- When one is young, he can remain with family, wife, children, twenty-five to fifty years. That's all. No more. Give up. Then take vanaprastha. Train up yourself for becoming sannyasi. Then take sannyasa simply for understanding God. That is sannyasa
- When you actually connect yourself with God, then you feel yourself many millions of times satisfied than enjoying this material world
- When you are advanced you'll understand what is your relationship with Krsna. Then if you introduce yourself with that association, then the next stage is confidence that "Krsna will give me protection"
- While the people were offering their prayers unto the Lord, Srivasa Thakura sarcastically said to the Lord, "At home, You wanted to be covered. Why have You exposed Yourself outside"
- Yes, you can protect yourself from the aggressor, but when you kill an innocent animal, what is the reason?
- You are yourself authority. Now, if you say my views are not correct, I may be incorrect but I am following the predecessor
- You can catch it as iron rod, but touch anywhere it will burn. It has got the quality of fire. Similarly, if you always keep yourself in Krsna consciousness then you become spiritualized. You'll act spiritually. No more material demands
- You can come to our Vrindaban Temple. You have got enough scope for engaging yourself in journalism and peaceful living. If you are in difficulty then by showing this letter you can take a railroad ticket from our president of our Calcutta temple
- You can defend yourself from the onslaught of the nature by surrendering to God. Otherwise there is no way. So people should learn this art, how to surrender to God, then every protection is there
- You can have your certificate by yourself, whether you have no more any desire for sex life. That's all, not that he has become impotent. If required, he can give birth to hundreds of children, but he does not like it. That is. That is the certificate
- You cannot compare yourself with God. There is no comparison. But the rascaldom is going on. "Everyone is God. I am God, you are God" - then he's dog. You show the power of God, then you say. First deserve, then desire
- You cannot understand why Krsna said to Arjuna that "You fight." First of all understand yourself. That is the first instruction the Arjuna was given
- You classify yourself with the animals?
- You fulfill all the desires of Your devotees, so much so that sometimes You even give Yourself to them. Still, You neither increase nor decrease by such activity
- You have delivered the two brothers Jagai and Madhai, but to deliver them You did not have to exert Yourself very much
- You have to adopt yourself in the service of the Lord in such a way that you can know that this action is giving satisfaction and this action is not giving satisfaction. Then your life is all right
- You have to conquer Him by your love. He will reveal to yourself
- You have to purify yourself after the infection, and you come to your normal health, similarly, by knowledge and purificatory method, if you come to your spiritual knowledge and spiritual platform, then your life is successful
- You have to purify yourself. Sinful activities will involve you more and more in the cycle of birth and death
- You have to raise yourself from the lower stage to the second stage, and if you are in the highest stage, even then you have come to the second stage for preaching work
- You haven't got to restrain yourself completely, but if you dovetail yourself, nirbandhah, when it is in relation with Krsna, then your vairagya, your detachment, is approved
- You just try to understand yourself that you are eternal servant of God. Then you are perfect. And you can enjoy God's property very nicely. There is no distress at all
- You may advertise yourself or I may advertise myself, "I am a great religious person," but the test is how much you have learned to love God, how much you have advanced in that process
- You simply taste such foodstuff, krsna-prasada, so that you can lead very healthy life and execute your Krsna consciousness business. It is not that you have to voluntarily stop and make yourself weak
- You work hard, keep yourself fit, but live for tattva-jijnasa. That is life, tattva-jijnasa: What I am? What is God? What is this material world? Why I have come here? Why I am put into so much trouble? These are the inquiries
- Your living condition should be spiritually, what is called, surcharged. So that means you must be trained up how to rise early in the morning, take your bath, cleanse yourself, chant Hare Krsna mantra. Then you will be spiritually strong
- Your main business is to take care of yourself as soul. That is your main business. This is called knowledge