Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Bhakta - Devotees of God
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Bhakta - Devotees of God"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Bhagavan is individual, bhakta is individual, and the reciprocation of dealings between two individuals, it is called bhakti
- Bhakti means the bhakta's only business is to understand whether Krsna is pleased by my activity. That is bhakta's business
- Bhakti means the business between Bhagavan and bhakta. That is bhakti. If there is no Bhagavan then where is bhakti
- Bhakti means the process of connecting with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. As soon as we use the word bhakti, means the process of devotion, there must be bhakta and Bhagavan
- Bhakti means three things: bhakta, Bhagavan, and the service. That is bhakti. They're individual
- Bhakti means unless you become an apprentice of a bhakta, how you can attain bhakti? That is not possible
- Bhakti means when one has attained real jnanam. Without real jnanam, nobody can become bhakta. The foolish person says that bhakti's meant for ajnani, or less intelligent
- Bhakti-yoga is the system that the Gita recommends above all others. Generally, the bhakti-yogis are engaged in five different ways: santa-bhakta; dasya-bhakta; sakhya-bhakta; vatsalya-bhakta; and madhurya-bhakta
- I am trying to convince you about the easy process of bhakti-yoga. Anyone, everyone, at any place, any condition of life, he can become a bhakta
- If I am trying under the, I mean to say, cover of becoming bhakta and trying to gather some material profit, that is not bhakti. That is very dangerous
- If one associates with bhaktas, then one's svabhava, or nature, will change. Our Krsna consciousness movement is meant to give people good association so that this change may take place
- If you satisfy a pure devotee of Krsna, he can give you Krsna like this, "Take it." Vedesu durlabham adurlabham atma-bhaktau. Bhakta can do that. Bhaktya mam abhijanati. You come through bhakta or come through bhakti
- In terms of a labor of love and its returns, the bhaktas, or devotees of the Lord, always have priority over persons who are addicted to the association of jnanis, or impersonalists, and yogis, or mystics
- In the beginning, no one can be elevated to the highest stage of devotional service. Here bhakta means one who does not hesitate to accept the reformatory processes for becoming a bhakta
- In the Bhagavad-gita (6.46-47) there is a comparative analysis of the three types of transcendentalists - the worshipers of the impersonal Brahman (jnanis), the worshipers of the Paramatma feature (yogis) and the devotees of Lord Sri Krsna (bhaktas)
- It is not that by some means or by some artificial, what is called, hypnotism, we are making these European or American boys, girls krsna-bhakta. No. It is there already, krsna-bhakti. Otherwise why they should take to Krsna?
- The instruction of the Lord can be understood by the devotees only and no one else
- These thirteen types of yogis and munis are called santa-bhaktas, for they render transcendental loving service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the neutral stage
- This Bhagavata-dharma is not a cheating dharma. Bhagavata-dharma means in relation with the Supreme Lord. Bhagavati bhaktih. Bhakti can be applied only to Bhagavan. Bhakti means the business between Bhagavan and bhakta
- This is the distinction between bhakti and karma. Karma is sense gratification, and bhakti is satisfying the Lord. The same thing. Therefore people cannot understand what is the difference between a bhakta and a karmi
- While serving the lotus feet of the Gosvamis, one should live in the association of devotees (bhakta-sane vasa). This is the business of a devotee. A devotee should not aspire for material profit or lament for material loss
- Why you should think of others who have come from America as American? That is less intelligent. Krsna-bhakta... Vaisnave jati-buddhih. If one thinks of Vaisnava as belonging to this class, this nation, he has no vision. Naraki
- Without being bhakta, nobody will understand Bhagavad-gita. It is not possible. Bhagavad-gita means to understand Krsna. So although everything is explained there, but it is on the bhakti line, not in any other line