Category:Prakrta-bhakta - Devotees of God
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Prakrta-bhakta - Devotees of God"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A person who is very faithfully engaged in the worship of the Deity in the temple, but who does not know how to behave toward devotees or people in general is called a prakrta-bhakta, or kanistha-adhikari
- A prakrta-bhakta cannot understand that Vrndavana is always transcendental. Therefore Srila Jiva Gosvami has discussed this point in his Tattva-sandarbha, that we cannot accept any manufactured ideas
- A prakrta-bhakta, or materialistic devotee, does not purposefully study the sastra and try to understand the actual standard of pure devotional service. Consequently he does not show proper respect to advanced devotees
- Anyone keeping himself under such impression (the rubbish concept of life that I am American, I am European, I am Indian, I am this or that), but at the same time trying to get into Krishna Consciousness is called neophyte devotee, or prakrta
- Anyone who has got the identification of this body, he is engaged in Deity worship, but he does not actually realize his self, he does not know who is a devotee, and he does not know his duty to other persons, he remains a prakrta-bhakta
- Prakrta devotee
- Prakrta-bhakta means executing devotional service under the instruction of spiritual master and the regulative principles of sastra, but he's still on the platform of material understanding. That is called prakrta-bhakta
- Prakrta-bhakta means he's situated on the material platform, but under the direction of spiritual master, under the direction of the sastras, he's trying to improve his condition of material existence