Category:Prakrta-sahajiya - Devotees of God
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Prakrta-bhakta - Devotees of God (12 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Prakrta-sahajiya - Devotees of God"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A class of so-called devotees known as prakrta-sahajiyas sometimes display devotional symptoms to exhibit their good fortune. They are pretending, however, because these devotional features are only external
- Although a prakrta-sahajiya may be very anxious to establish a relationship with Krsna in conjugal love, their conditioned life in the material world is still most abominable
- In the premature stage it is sometimes found that a lusty, conditioned person will artificially try to establish some relationship with Krsna in conjugal love. The result of this is that one becomes prakrta-sahajiya
- In Vrndavana there are prakrta-sahajiyas who say that writing books or even touching books is taboo
- It is not advisable to equate the prakrta-sahajiyas with pure devotees. When one is actually advanced in ecstatic love of Krsna, he does not try to advertise himself. Instead, he endeavors more and more to render service to the Lord
- It should be noted that a class of so-called devotees (known as prakrta-sahajiya) follow their own concocted ideas and, representing themselves as Krsna and Radha, indulge in debauchery. Such devotional service and attachment are false
- The prakrta-sahajiyas exhibit these symptoms to advertise their so-called advancement in love of Krsna, but instead of praising the prakrta-sahajiyas for their symptoms of transcendental ecstasy, pure devotees do not like to associate with them
- The prakrta-sahajiyas generally chant the Hare Krsna maha-mantra, yet they are attached to women, money and intoxication
- The prakrta-sahajiyas sometimes criticize pure devotees by calling them philosophers, learned scholars, knowers of the truth, or minute observers, but not devotees. On the other hand, they depict themselves as the most advanced
- The so-called siddha-pranai process is followed by the prakrta sahajiya, a pseudo-sect of so-called Vaisnavas. In the opinion of Rupa Gosvami, such activities are simply disturbances to the standard way of devotional service
- There is a class of so-called devotees known as prakrta-sahajiyas who are very much interested in hearing about Krsna's rasa-lila with the gopis but not about His fighting with His enemies
- This (to further clarify the transcendental nature of Krsna and the gopis in the rasa dance) is very important in order to check the unrestricted association with women by the prakrta-sahajiyas
- Those who are materialistic, however, who are very proud of material wealth and have no spiritual knowledge, like the prakrta-sahajiyas, regard their own happiness as the aim of life