Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
stated | state | states | restated | restate
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Stated"
The following 175 pages are in this category, out of 175 total.
- A devoted person faithfully understands just what is actually stated in the pages of Bhagavad-gita and does not resort to imagination, or the empiric philosophical approach, generally called "spiritual interpretation"
- A devotee once stated, "I have already conquered the modes of ignorance, and I am now on the platform of transcendental knowledge. Therefore I shall be engaged only in searching after the SPG." This is an instance of alertness in ecstatic love
- A devotee states that though in some of the eighteen Puranas the process of glorifying Lord Visnu is not mentioned, and the glorifying of some demigod is offered, such glorification must be continued for millions of years
- A person who can control his senses fully is called vasi, or self-controlled. In this connection it is stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- According to some authoritative opinions, Kesava Bharati is an incarnation of Akrura. Kesava Bharati offered the sannyasa order to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu in the year 1432 sakabda (A.D. 1510) in Katwa. This is stated in the Vaisnava-manjusa, Part Two
- According to the Vedas, the Lord and the living entity are equal in quality but different quantitatively. The real philosophy of the Absolute Truth states that the Lord and His creation are inconceivably and simultaneously one and different
- Anacara means sinful activities. You cannot associate with God if you become sinful. That is not possible. That is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, yesam tv anta-gatam papam: "One who is completely free from sinful life"
- Another instance of Krsna's feeling of obligation is stated in connection with His dealings with Jambavan
- As has been stated before, there are three kinds of happiness: material, spiritual and devotional. Devotional service and the happiness due to its execution are not possible so long as one is materially affected
- As is stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, devotional service is transcendental and has no cause. Devotional service is executed without any hope for gain, and it cannot be checked by any material circumstances
- As it is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna’s expansion is situated in everyone’s heart as the Supersoul. Similarly, instead of expanding Himself as the Supersoul, He expanded Himself as a portion of calves and cowherd boys for one continuous year
- As Lord Krsna states in Bhagavad-gita, when He descends on earth, He has two types of business - to give protection to the faithful and annihilate the demons
- As previously stated, all the residents of the villages visited by Lord Caitanya became Vaisnavas and began to chant Hari and Krsna. In this way, in all the villages visited by the Lord, everyone became a Vaisnava, a devotee
- As stated in the Brahma-samhita, ananda-cin-maya-rasa-pratibhavitabhih: in the spiritual world the associates of Krsna, especially the gopis, are manifestations of the pleasure potency of Lord Krsna. They are expansions of Srimati Radharani
- As stated in the last chapter, after suffering different kinds of hellish conditions, a man comes again to the human form of body. The same topic is continued in this chapter
- As the cow was being taken away by this brahmana, its former master claimed it as his own, stating, 'This cow was formerly given to me, so how is it that you are taking it away'
- As there are constitutional laws in the material world stating that the king is not subject to the state laws, similarly the Lord, although He is the creator of this material world, is not affected by the activities of the material world
- At the beginning of Srimad-Bhagavatam it is also stated that without devotional service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one cannot achieve liberation from the bondage of fruitive activities
- Authoritatively stated
- Bhakti-yoga. It is not at all difficult. You haven't got to strain your body as in other hatha-yoga practice you have to very undergo hardship, to sit in a particular posture, in a particular place. These things are stated in the Bhagavad-gita
- Brahma Purana states, "That is, the demigods see the inhabitants of Jagannatha Puri as being four-handed"
- Brahma replied, "Are You not Narayana? You are certainly Narayana. Please listen as I state the proofs"
- Brahma said, "There is so much difference between Your body and mine that I cannot estimate the potency of Your body. As I have already stated in the Brahma-samhita, Your body is not material"
- Brahma-yamala states, "Instead, he (so-called great devotee) will simply create disturbances for the sincere students of devotional service"
- Describing the incarnations and their symptoms, the Laghu-bhagavatamrta has stated that when Lord Krsna descends to conduct the creative affairs of the material manifestation, He is an avatara, or incarnation
- Doing everything for God's sake should be the principles of life. The activities of the general public may not be stopped but may diverted in the manner stated in the Bhagavad-gita
- Everyone is born sudra by birth. It is not that by birth one becomes brahmana; otherwise the sastra would not have stated like this, that janmana jayate sudrah, "By birth everyone is sudra."
- Everyone who died in the battlefield of Kuruksetra, they got salvation. That is stated in Bhisma's teachings. So they got the benefit, but not that everyone understood Krsna
- Garga Muni stated, "I do not want to become responsible for all these future calamities"
- Gopinatha Simha was Akrura, as stated in the Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika
- Great sages and scholars are interested in Vedic knowledge, but the essence of Vedic knowledge is stated in the Bhagavad-gita: vedais ca sarvair aham
- Hayasirsa Purana states, "I simply pray to be an eternal servant at Your lotus feet. Kindly oblige me and give me this benediction"
- Hayasirsa Purana states, "My dear Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, I do not want any resultant benediction from my religious life, nor do I want any economic development, nor do I want to enjoy sense gratification, nor liberation"
- He (Dhruva Maharaja) states that before seeing the transcendental form of the Lord, he had experienced only the varieties of material forms, which are counted at 8,400,000 species of aquatics, birds, beasts, etc
- He (Gadadhara dasa) is stated to be the luster of the body of Srimati Radharani, just as Srila Gadadhara Pandita Gosvami is an incarnation of Srimati Radharani Herself
- He (Rupa Gosvami) further states that the thirty-one disturbing symptoms of ecstatic love, plus nine other symptoms, all taken together equal forty primary symptoms of ecstatic love
- He (Rupa Gosvami) states that there are six characteristics of pure devotional service, which are as follows
- How a devotee in the form of a man can desire to become a gopi is stated in the Padma Purana
- How one can get out of the miserable condition of material life is stated in Sankhya philosophy, and the Lord Himself is explaining this sublime system
- How the Krsna consciousness movement can attract the attention of the whole world and how each and every man can feel pleasure in this Krsna consciousness is stated in the Padma Purana
- I am also asking that they write a statement in all seriousness stating they have not broken promises of first initiation & they will go on steadfastly chanting the prescribed rounds. I am hoping to stop whimsical recommendations for second initiation
- If I do not state a subject, I do not state a predicate. First I speak the former and then I speak the latter
- If the chili becomes sweet and sugar becomes hot, that is adharma. Try to understand this. So first of all, who can give us dharma? That is stated in the sastras, dharmam tu saksad bhagavat-pranitam
- If you want to understand God, then this is the movement, Krsna consciousness. There is no other alternative. You cannot place any other scripture collected from the world where the science of God is so elaborately stated
- Impersonal conception of God is a troublesome business. That is stated in the Bhagavad-gita: klesah adhikataras tesam avyakta asakta cetasam
- In all the Vedas the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the living entities are stated to be of the same quality - cetana, or spiritual
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that bhakti, devotional service, must be unconditional. No material impediments can actually check the advancement of devotional service, be it executed by a common man or a king
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam there is a clear statement that the supreme atma, the Lord, has inconceivable and innumerable potencies. It is also stated in Brahma-samhita that the Supreme Spirit has many variegated and inconceivable energies
- In the Dvaraka-mahatmya the importance of dancing before the Deity is stated
- In the Dvaraka-mahatmya the importance of dancing before the Deity is stated by Lord Krsna
- In the material world one becomes doctorate by research work, here there is no question of research. You simply have to accept what is stated in the Veda
- In this way, one can repeat the word 'atmaramah' with 'ca' for each of the fifty-eight meanings. By following the rule previously stated and rejecting all but the last, we retain that which represents all the meanings
- It has been stated: "Although Srimati Radharani developed a deep loving affection for Krsna, She hid Her attitude in the core of Her heart so that others could not detect Her actual condition." This is an instance of concealment caused by gentleness
- It is also stated by Lord Krsna that those who worship the demigods are not mature in their intelligence
- It is also stated in the Bhagavad-gita that the less intelligent want to achieve material benefits and therefore worship different kinds of demigods, but they actually get the benedictions from the demigods through the permission of Visnu, or Krsna
- It is also stated in the Bible that human being is made under the image of God. So if you study yourself - that is called meditation - then you can understand what is God
- It is also stated that while Lord Krsna was living in Dvaraka, He expanded Himself into 16,108 forms, and each and every expansion resided in a palace with a queen
- It is not forbidden, that "You starve," no. That is not stated in the sastra: Yavad artha-vinirnayam. To keep your health and body, and the body and the soul together, you must live very nicely so that you may not be diseased
- It is not our business to criticize anyone, but because they try to find fault with this movement, the real truth must be stated
- It is specifically stated in the sastras that gods are to be offered something to eat through the fire
- It is stated in Srinivasacarya’s prayer to the six Gosvamis that they left the material opulences of government service and the princely status of life and went to Vrndavana, where they lived just like ordinary mendicants, begging from door to door
- Karma-kandiya, they are interested next life in the heavenly planet or higher standard of life. So that is also stated in the Bhagavad-gita. If you associate with the modes of goodness, then you are promoted to the higher planetary system
- King Kulasekhara wanted to give up his body while in a healthy state, and he thus prayed to Krsna to let him die immediately while he was in good health and while his mind was sound
- Krsna is here and He's not only in the other room, other building, other city, other universe - everywhere. That is Krsna. It is stated - not that we are imagining, because we take evidence from the Vedic literatures
- Krsna is the original spiritual master of the science of Bhagavad-gita, and Arjuna is the first disciple for understanding the Gita. How Arjuna understands the Bhagavad-gita is stated in the Gita itself
- Krsna, we have already stated, is seated in everyone's heart. If you want to consult Him, He can give you instruction. The only thing is that you have to become qualified like Brahma so that you can received instruction from Him within the heart
- Maitreya hesitated to state this anomaly on the part of Brahma, who was sexually inclined to his own daughter, but still he mentioned it because sometimes it so happens, and the living example is Brahma himself
- Maitreya hesitated to state this anomaly on the part of Brahma, who was sexually inclined to his own daughter, but still he mentioned it because sometimes it so happens, and the living example is Brahma himself, although he is the primeval living being
- Mayavada philosophy states that the Supreme Lord, the living entities and the cosmic manifestation are all transformations of illusory energy. To support this atheistic theory, the Mayavadis cite false scriptures
- Narada-pancaratra states, "I simply pray for Your favor that I may be always engaged in Your loving service"
- Narada-pancaratra states, "I simply pray that You grant me the favor of keeping me under Your lotus feet. I do not wish any kind of liberation such as salokya, to reside on Your planet, or sarupya, to have the same bodily features as You"
- Narayana presides with His four expansions: Sankarsana, Pradyumna, Aniruddha and Vasudeva. This Sankarsana, states Krsnadasa Kaviraja in the eighth verse of the Caitanya-caritamrta, is Lord Nityananda
- Next, Rupa Gosvami states that devotional service is transcendental to all material considerations and that it is not limited to any particular country, class, society or circumstance
- No kind of material qualification is the means for satisfying the Supreme Personality of Godhead. As stated in Bhagavad-gita, only by devotional service can the Lord be known
- Not only must a brahmana be well qualified according to the requirements stated in scriptures such as Srimad Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam, but at the same time he must be a devotee of Lord Krsna
- Now I (Brahma) shall state, one after another, the transcendental incarnations of the Lord known as lila-avataras. Hearing of their activities counteracts all foul matters accumulated in the ear. These pastimes are pleasing to hear and are to be relished
- Nyaya literature states that between the former rule and the latter rule, the latter is more important
- Padma Purana states, "Even if there is some material loss, one should not be perturbed, but should always think of Krsna within Himself"
- Previously, it has been stated that devotional service can be divided into three categories - namely, devotional service in practice, devotional service in ecstasy, and devotional service in pure love of God
- Professor Apte, in his dictionary, describes the Brahmana portion of the Vedas as that portion which states the rules for employment of hymns at various sacrifices and gives detailed explanations of their origin, sometimes with lengthy illustrations
- Regarding the hole in the Deity, no do not repair it like you have stated. You can fill up the hole with wax, and go on worshiping
- Religion means to find out the supreme controller who is forcing everything. That is religion. That is stated in the dictionary. Religion is not some sentiment, some ritualistic ceremony. No. This inquiry about the supreme controller
- Rupa Gosvami has quoted so many verses, so many incidences from different sastras, how the biography is stated there in compiling Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, which we've translated, Nectar of Devotion
- Rupa Gosvami stated that Srila Ramananda Raya was a greatly learned scholar of bona fide dramatic composition
- Rupa Gosvami states that there are two competitors in loving Krsna - Radharani and Candravali. When they are compared, it appears that Radharani is superior, for She is mahabhava-svarupa
- Simply by giving people a chance to hear this wonderful Hare Krsna mantra and Krsna's philosophy as stated in Bhagavad-gita, so many people will become interested and actually they will join us
- Simply by studying, becoming bookworm, you cannot advance. The real secret is... That is stated in the Vedas. Unflinching faith in God and spiritual master. Then things will be revealed from within. How much strength we have got to study all these books?
- So many rascals come, they challenge, "Can you show me God?" So... Yes. We can show you God, provided you have got the eyes. God can be seen by different type of eyes. Not these eyes. That is stated in the sastra
- Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura states that according to the Buddhist cult there are two ways of understanding philosophy
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has stated that devotional service attracts even Krsna. Krsna attracts everyone, but devotional service attracts Krsna. The symbol of devotional service in the highest degree is Radharani
- Srila Rupa Gosvami states herein that according to some learned scholars, the three kinds of transcendental mellow so far described - namely, servitude, fraternity and parental affection - are sometimes mixed up
- Srila Rupa Gosvami states that although Lord Krsna is the reservoir of unlimited pleasure and the greatest leader of all, He is still dependent upon His devotees in three ways
- Srila Rupa Gosvami states that his elder brother (Sanatana Gosvami) has compiled Hari-bhakti-vilasa for the guidance of the Vaisnavas, and therein has mentioned many rules and regulations to be followed by the Vaisnavas
- Srila Sridhara Svami has composed a nice verse in this regard, which states, "My dear Lord, let others engage in false argument and dry speculation, theorizing upon great philosophical theses"
- Stated in Brahma-samhita, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto Govinda, whose partial representation is the Maha-Visnu"
- Stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam: "When Lord Krsna, surrounded by groups of cowherd girls, began the festivities of the rasa dance, the Lord of all mystic powers placed Himself between each two girls"
- Stated in Srimad-Bhagavatam: "When the cowherd girls and Krsna thus joined together, each girl thought that Krsna was dearly embracing her alone"
- Stated in the Bhagavad-gita, the Supreme Lord, the Personality of Godhead, is equal to everyone. He has no friends and no enemies. But He is inclined to a devotee who renders Him service with devotional love
- Sukadeva Gosvami has stated that all persons who hear this history of Sudama Vipra and Lord Krsna will know how affectionate Lord Krsna is to brahmana devotees like Sudama
- The Atharva Veda (Maha Upanisad) also states, "Only Narayana existed in the beginning, when neither Brahma, nor Siva, nor fire, nor water, nor stars, nor sun, nor moon existed. The Lord does not remain alone but creates as He desires"
- The authority of the Vedas is unchallengeable and stands without any question of doubt. And whatever is stated in the Vedas must be accepted completely, otherwise one challenges the authority of the Vedas
- The Brahma-samhita states that Gokula, the highest region of the kingdom of God, resembles a lotus flower with thousands of petals
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He does not profess to possess anything in this material world and he is a benefactor to all living entities
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He has conquered the sensual activities and he does not eat more than required to maintain body and soul together
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is never mad after material identity; he is respectful to all others and does not demand respect for himself
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is peaceful and is a soul completely surrendered to Krsna; he has no material desire to fulfill; he is meek and humble and always steady
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is very grave, very compassionate and very friendly; he is poetic; he is expert in all activities, and he is silent in nonsense
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: He is very kind; he does not quarrel with anyone; he accepts Krsna consciousness as the highest goal of life and he is equal to everyone
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: No one can find fault in his character and he is magnanimous, mild and always clean, internally and externally
- The duties of the vaisyas, who are engaged in visa, are stated as cow protection, agriculture and business. We have already discussed that the human being can safely depend on the cow and agricultural land for his livelihood
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika (119) states that Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was an incarnation of Brhaspati, the learned scholar from the celestial planets
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Ciranjiva was formerly Candrika in Vrndavana
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Kasi Misra was formerly Kubja in Mathura
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Ramananda Raya was formerly Arjuna. He is also considered to have been an incarnation of the gopi Lalita, although in the opinion of others he was an incarnation of Visakhadevi
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Sri Ramadasa, later known as Abhirama Thakura, was formerly Sridama.
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that two of the gopis of Vrndavana, whose former names were Vira and Duti, combined to become Sivananda Sena
- The Gaura-ganoddesa-dipika states that Uddharana Datta Thakura was formerly the cowherd boy of Vrndavana named Subahu
- The goal of human perfection is stated here in brief. One has to surpass all the planetary systems of the material universe, pierce through the covering of the universe and reach the spiritual world, known as Vaikunthaloka
- The gopis said, "Besides that, as stated in the Bhagavad-gita, You (Krsna) are the only enjoyer, You are the only proprietor, and You are the only friend"
- The gopis said, "Since You (Krsna) are the teacher of all religious principles, Your lotus feet have to be worshiped first. Accordingly, the sastras state, acarya-upasana: the worship of Your lotus feet is the first principle"
- The guru should be treated as good as God. This is stated in all the sastras. The difference is that God is master-God and guru is servant-God. So the installation ceremony for such a murti should be similar to that done for other Deities
- The Kali-santarana Upanisad states, "Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare - these sixteen names composed of thirty-two syllables are the only means to counteract the evil effects of Kali-yuga
- The Krsna conscious ideology states that all wealth belongs to Krsna. Thus unless all wealth comes under the administration of Krsna, there can be no solution to the economic problem of mankind
- The living entity is not burned by the fire. It is not dried up, it is not moistened. This is stated. So why there will be no life in the sun globe? There must be. Because nainam dahati pavakah, fire cannot burn the living being
- The Lord is stated here to be Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, indicating that He is full of all opulences and is therefore perfectly competent to deliver one from the cycle of birth and death
- The material energy, or nature, is not independent in its actions. Nature is acting under the superintendence of Krsna. This is confirmed in the Brahma-samhita, which states that material nature, known as Durga, is acting as the shadow of Krsna
- The path of spiritual life is stated in the Vedas to be like the edge of a sharpened razor. A little inattentiveness may at once create havoc and bloodshed
- The personified Vedas continued, "Dear Lord, everything rests on Your different potencies, and everyone is supported by You, as stated in the Vedas: eko bahunam yo vidadhati kaman"
- The sastras state, smartavyah satatam visnuh: in devotional life one should always remember Lord Visnu. Srila Sukadeva Gosvami also advised Maharaja Pariksit, smartavyo nityasah
- The sastric injunctions are confirmed by great sages like Narada Muni. As stated by Narottama dasa Thakura: sadhu-sastra-guru-vakya, cittete kariya aikya
- The significance of spirituality is that everything is eternal and inexhaustible. Everything taken from everything remains everything, or, as has been stated, in the spiritual world one minus one equals one, and one plus one equals one
- The sixth verse of Sakha-nirnayamrta, a book written by Yadunandana dasa, states that Bhagavata Acarya compiled a famous book of the name Prema-tarangini
- The spiritual world is pure, but in the material world everyone is struggling hard to acquire different kinds of pleasures for the body. It might be more clear to state that this body is the effect of the senses
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam begins by stating that all kinds of pretentious religiosity is completely eradicated from the Bhagavatam
- The Vedic statements are self-evident. Whatever is stated there must be accepted. If we interpret according to our own imagination, the authority of the Vedas is immediately lost
- The view of the Mayavadi philosopher, however, is stated in the Bhagavad-gita to be the view of the asuras, or demons
- The ways and the means for ultimate realization, ultimate attainment, are stated in the Bhagavad-gita, and the doors of this knowledge are open for everyone. No one is barred out
- There are five kinds of liberation stated in the scriptures. One is to become one with the Supreme Personality of Godhead, or to forsake one's individuality and merge into the Supreme Spirit
- There are many mystics and yogis all over the world, but Krsna is the master of all yoga systems. Krsna's instruction is explicitly stated in Bhagavad-gita - surrender unto Krsna. One who does so is the topmost yogi
- There is no evidence in the scriptures stating that by cultivating knowledge or worshiping the impersonal Brahman one can become a personal associate of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There will be no rainfall, and there, food scarcity and taxation by government, income tax. Income tax is to plunder. If you have got some money, this is the means. So this is all stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam
- They (the locked up gopis) proved to be the greatest yogis; as is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, a person who is constantly thinking of Krsna within his heart with faith and love is considered to be the topmost of all yogis
- This example stated in the Vedas regarding the sparks of a blazing fire is very appropriate for understanding the condition of different types of living entities
- This example was followed by the six Gosvamis of Vrndavana. It is therefore stated in a prayer about them, lokanam hita-karinau: Vaisnavas, or devotees of the Lord, are not selfish
- This is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita, Fifteenth Chapter, wherein the Lord states, "I am situated in everyone's heart"
- This is specifically stated - that He was the only husband of sixteen thousand wives
- This is stated in the Bhagavad-gita. Only by the grace of the Lord can the living entity understand the exact position of Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan
- This is stated in the Katha Upanisad, and thus one can obtain permanent peace and prosperity by revival of one's eternal relation with Him, now forgotten under the spell of maya, the illusory energy of the Lord
- This long chain of disciplic succession was broken during the advent period of Lord Krsna (five thousand years ago), and for this reason Krsna restated the Bhagavad-gita to Arjuna, thereby making him the first disciple of this knowledge in this age
- This rhetorical rule (one should not state a predicate before its subject, for it cannot thus stand without proper support) appears in the Ekadasi-tattva, Thirteenth Canto, in connection with the metaphorical use of words
- Thus the Bhagavad-gita also states again and again that the Absolute Truth always possesses inconceivable power
- Till now I have received no reply from the Canadian Immigration Department, and I have just now received one letter from Janardana stating therein that even if I go to Montreal pending my immigration application, there will be no difficulty
- To Rukmini He (Balarama) stated further, "This body is part of the material manifestation, consisting of the material elements, living conditions and interactions of the modes of material nature"
- We cannot imagine, however, the duration of one breath of Maha-Visnu, for within one breath all the universes are created and annihilated. This is stated in the Brahma-samhita
- Whatever is stated within the Puranas, Mahabharata and Ramayana is self-evident. There is no need for interpretation. The Bhagavad-gita is also within the Mahabharata
- When one is nivrtta, as previously stated herein, or when one is freed from all material necessities, one becomes qualified to discharge the process of bhakti-yoga
- When there was a meeting of great sages at Naimisaranya, Suta Gosvami was reciting Srimad-Bhagavatam, and the importance of the Ganges was stated
- When we accept the import of Vedanta-sutra and the Upanisads directly as they are stated, we become glorified. The commentaries made by Sankaracarya, however, are indirect and are very dangerous for the common man to read
- When you become cent percent purified, then you go to the spiritual world. You haven't got to come back. That is also stated in the Bhagavad-gita
- Whenever the Lord appears, whether as a fish, a tortoise, a hog or any other form, one should understand that He maintains His transcendental position and that His only business, as stated here, is hatva - to kill the demons
- Yes, you are correct in stating that spiritual activities, even mentally performed, are beneficial. You have seen the picture in NOD how a brahmana simply by mental service was promoted to Vaikuntha
- You are therefore the original Narayana. This is one reason; please listen as I state the second
- You must secure one letter from Temple University stating that our Nectar of Devotion is being used as a text. This will be very helpful in introducing our literature in all the big Universities all over the country