Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"clearly state"|"clearly states"|"clearly stated"|"clearly stating"|"stated clearly" |"clear statement"|"clear statements"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Clearly Explained (13 P)
Pages in category "Clearly Stated"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- A consummate yogi, who is perfect in understanding Lord Krsna, as is clearly stated herein by the Lord Himself (mat-cittah, mat-parah, mat-sthanam), can attain real peace and can ultimately reach His supreme abode, Krsnaloka
- A devotee does not need to practice astanga-yoga in order to transfer his soul to the spiritual planets. The responsibility is taken by the Supreme Lord Himself. He clearly states here that He Himself becomes the deliverer
- Another point clearly stated in the answer of Sukadeva Gosvami is that it is the mind, senses and intelligence of the individual living entity that the Lord created. It is not stated that the living entities themselves were ever created
- As the sun disc and the sunshine cannot be separated, Krsna and His bodily rays, the brahmajyoti, cannot be separated. Thus Krsna claims that the brahmajyoti is He Himself. This is clearly stated in the Hari-vamsa, when Krsna says aham sah
- In Bhagavad-gita, therefore, it is clearly stated, in the Sixteenth Chapter, verse 17, that rascals of self-made authority, being puffed up by illegally collected money, perform yoga without following the authoritative books
- In the Bhagavad-gita (7.23) it is clearly stated that the results derived from worshiping the demigods are not permanent
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is clearly stated that out of many hundreds and thousands of men only one person deserves to enter into transcendental realization
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is clearly stated that to meditate upon the impersonal feature of the Supreme is very difficult. It is practically no meditation or simply a waste of time because very seldom is the desired result obtained
- In the Brahma-samhita it is clearly stated that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the cause of all causes
- In the Isopanisad it is clearly stated that one who has come to the stage of seeing all living beings equally does not hate anyone or favor anyone. The devotee does not hanker to possess more than he requires
- In the Narada Pancaratra it is clearly stated that one has to become free from all material designations. So long as one is under the cover of material designations, he cannot serve Krishna
- In the Narada-pancaratra it is clearly stated that when lust is completely transferred to the Supreme Godhead and the concept of kinship is completely reposed in Him, such is accepted as pure love of God by great authorities
- In this mantra, as well as in many other Vedic mantras, it is clearly stated that the Lord has been supplying goods to the living entities from time immemorial
- It (Krsna's sex desire) was, as clearly stated in the Bhagavata description by Sukadeva Gosvami, avaruddha-saurata - the sex impulse was completely controlled
- It is clearly stated here that He is un-embodied, which means that there is no difference between His body and His soul. Nor is He forced to accept a body according to the laws of nature, as we are
- It is clearly stated here that one should try to be recognized by the Supreme Personality of Godhead by one’s service and devotion, without which the human form of life is condemned
- It is clearly stated here that the material world is not created by the personal will of the Supreme Lord; it is created by His external energy because the living entities want to enjoy it
- It is clearly stated here that when we simply purify the consciousness from material consciousness to Krsna consciousness, we attain liberation
- It is clearly stated in the Bhagavad-gita that those who are worshipers of the demigods will ultimately reach only the planets of those demigods, while those who are devotees of the Lord Himself will be promoted to the Lord's abode, the kingdom of God
- It is clearly stated in this verse that anyone who addresses the Lord (Krsna) immediately attracts the attention of the Lord, who always remains obliged to him
- It is clearly stated that the demoniac people, life after life, are put into the wombs of similar demons, and, not achieving the mercy of the Supreme Lord
- It is clearly stated that the supreme enjoyer is the Supreme Personality of Godhead in His different manifestations and plenary expansions as Narayana, Vasudeva, etc.
- It was, as clearly stated in the Bhagavata description by Sukadeva Gosvami, avaruddha-saurata - the sex impulse was completely controlled
- Sometimes unscrupulous commentators distort the meaning of what is clearly stated here: that all devotional service should be offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- Sometimes we are proud of our austerities, penances and mystic yogic powers, but it is clearly stated herein that one cannot surpass the laws and directions of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, either by dint of mystic power, a scientific education
- Sri Krsna clearly states here that this process of knowledge is the actual path. Anything speculated beyond this is nonsense
- Sukadeva Gosvami clearly states that by worshiping Lord Siva one achieves one reward whereas by worshiping Lord Visnu one achieves a different reward
- Text 38 explains that Aghasura attained a body exactly like that of Visnu, and the verse after that also clearly states that he attained a completely spiritual body like that of Narayana
- The goddess of fortune, Laksmidevi, clearly states that she does not bestow her favor on any materialistic person
- The Mayavadi atheists also interpret the Bhagavad-gita. In every verse of Srimad Bhagavad-gita it is clearly stated that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Vedic literature clearly states that the Lord's transcendental body is completely different from ours; thus He is sometimes described as formless. This means that He has no form like ours and that He is devoid of a form we can conceive of
- There are many yogis living up to three hundred or seven hundred years by this process, and in the Bhagavatam it is clearly stated that discharging semen is the cause of horrible death
- There is reference to the Bhagavatam in other Puranas also, where it is clearly stated that this work was finished in twelve cantos, which include eighteen thousand slokas
- Therein he (Sanatana Gosvami) has clearly stated that any person who is properly initiated into the Vaisnava cult certainly becomes a brahmana, as much as the metal known as kamsa (bell metal) is turned into gold by the mixture of mercury
- This is proof that such people are descendants of monkeys, as confirmed by Darwin. In this verse it is therefore clearly stated: yatha vanara jateu
- This verse clearly states that anyone who accepts any other path cannot be delivered. This is the reason for the triple repetition 'nothing else, nothing else, nothing else,' which emphasizes the real process of self-realization