enunciate | enunciated | enunciates | enunciating | enunciation
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Enunciate"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A materialistic person, thinking himself very advanced in intelligence, continually acts for economic development. But again and again, as enunciated in the Vedas, he is frustrated by material activities, either in this life or in the next
- As enunciated by Jiva Gosvami on the basis of Vedic assurances, brahma-gati means to attain a spiritual form as good as that of God, and in that form the liberated living being eternally lives on one of the spiritual planets situated in the spiritual sky
- If one actually understands dharma, he immediately becomes liberated and is transferred to the kingdom of God. Bhagavata-dharma, or the principle of religion enunciated by the parampara system, is the supreme principle of religion
- If one adopts the principles enunciated in Bhagavad-gita, he can make his life perfect and make a permanent solution to all the problems of life. This is the sum and substance of the entire Bhagavad-gita
- If you actually want santi, then you have to accept this formula of santi as enunciated in the Bhagavad-gita: that Krsna, or God, is the enjoyer, only enjoyer. He is the complete whole
- Mamata very much feared being forsaken by her husband for giving birth to an illegitimate son, and therefore she considered giving up the child. But then the demigods solved the problem by enunciating a name for the child
- Mayavada philosophy enunciates that the whole spirit exists, but a part of it, which is called the jiva, is entrapped by illusion. This philosophy, however, is unacceptable because spirit cannot be divided like a fragment of matter
- The Bhagavatam has enunciated that the Absolute Truth is present in three features - in the beginning as the impersonal Brahman, in the next stage as the Paramatma in everyone's heart, at last, as the ultimate realization of the Absolute Truth, Bhagavan
- The payo-vrata method of visnu-aradhanam was enunciated long, long ago by Kasyapa Muni to his wife, Aditi, in the heavenly planets, and the same process is bona fide on earth even now
- The Personality of Godhead enjoyed life in the city of Dvaraka, strictly in conformity with the Vedic customs of society. He was situated in detachment and knowledge, as enunciated by the Sankhya system of philosophy
- The philosophical spirit enunciated by Narada Muni might have been suitable for a brahmana spirit, but it was not suitable for a ksatriya
- The Sankhya philosophy enunciated by Kapiladeva, the son of Devahuti, is the real source of knowledge about the Supreme Truth. Knowledge not based on the Sankhya philosophy is mental speculation and can yield no tangible profit
- This stage of life is called yukta-vairagya, as enunciated by Srila Rupa Gosvami. Knowledge and renunciation, therefore, do not mean dry speculation and renunciation of activities. Rather, one must start speaking and acting only in relationship with Krsna
- Three paths are enunciated in the Bhagavad-gita: karma-yoga, jnana-yoga and bhakti-yoga. Those who are too much addicted to fruitive activities are advised to perform actions which will bring them to bhakti
- We may not have any objection for enacting a statute for controlling the unauthorized activities of unscrupulous Sadhus-but we must be prepared to protect the transcendental ideas enunciated by the great Acaryas
- Whenever an acarya comes, following the superior orders of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or His representative, he establishes the principles of religion, as enunciated in Bhagavad-gita