sequence | sequel | sequels | sequences | sequential
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Dynasty (6 C, 170 P)
- ► End (24 C, 454 P)
- ► God Is The Final Interest of Life (1 P)
- ► In Turn (1 C, 32 P)
- ► Order (sequence) (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Repeat (17 C, 237 P)
- ► Start (9 C, 211 P)
- ► Termination (6 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "Sequence"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- A diseased person who has become diseased because of a certain bad habit must be ready to follow the advice of the physician, and as a natural sequence he must attempt to give up the cause of the disease
- As soon as the natural sequence of living entities is jeopardized, at that time, non-religious principle, unnatural life, becomes prominent and people become embarrassed. At that time, the incarnation of Lord is, I mean to say, appeared
- He (the King) has to suffer the resultant sequence of reactions for the sinful lives of the citizens because he levies taxes on them unnecessarily
- His (Krsna's) different potencies work in a perfect plan of natural sequence, and doing everything by the agency of His different potencies, He remains eternally the supreme independent
- The laws of nature control this sequence (of change of body), and therefore as long as the living entity is under the control of the external, material energy, the process of bodily change takes place automatically, according to one's fruitive activities
- The word anujnata, indicating that the whole sequence of events was arranged by the Lord, is significant. These particular pastimes of the Lord are not a manifestation of His external energy, or material nature
- This knowledge (process of evolution) has existed since the Vedic time, and all these sequences are disclosed in Vedic literature; the theory of gradual evolution or anthropology is not new to the Vedas
- This knowledge has existed since the Vedic time, and all these sequences are disclosed in Vedic literature; the theory of gradual evolution or anthropology is not new to the Vedas
- You can show in sequence in a painting how Narada Muni is leaving the material body and accepting a spiritual body and entering into Lord Visnu and again coming out through Brahma's heart
- You have to perform yajna. If you don't perform yajna, then there will be no sunshine. Therefore, in the Western countries, there is very difficult to get sunshine. This is the natural sequence
- Your (Vyasadeva) inquiries were full and your studies were also well fulfilled, and there is no doubt that you have prepared a great and wonderful work, the Mahabharata, which is full of all kinds of Vedic sequences elaborately explained