Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
precedes | preceding | preceeding | precede | preceded | precedence
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Preceded"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Affection and the dealings of love are different branches of the original tree of love preceding the many varieties of affectionate manifestations, which will not be discussed here
- All the ritualistic ceremonies recommended in the sastras must be preceded and followed by sankirtana. This is the recommendation of Srila Jiva Gosvami
- Each island (the seven islands from the planetary system Bhu-mandala, called Jambu, Plaksa, Salmali, Kusa, Kraunca, Saka and Puskara) is twice as large as the one preceding it, and each is surrounded by a liquid substance, beyond which is the next island
- Endowed with the development of consciousness from the seventh month after his conception, the child is tossed downward by the airs that press the embryo during the weeks preceding delivery
- Every Vedic mantra is called brahma because each mantra is preceded by the brahmaksara (aum or omkara). For example, om namo bhagavate vasudevaya
- The illusory energy of the Lord cannot take precedence, being ashamed of her position, but those who are bewildered by her always talk nonsense, being absorbed in thoughts of "It is I" and "It is mine"
- There are two characteristics by which the seeds of love of Godhead can develop, and these are known as rati, or attachment, and bhava, the condition immediately preceding love of Godhead