Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
future | futures
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► In The Future (81 P)
- ► Near Future (17 P)
- ► Past, Present and Future (4 C, 68 P)
- ► Radharani's Future (1 P)
- ► Tomorrow (52 P)
Pages in category "Future"
The following 163 pages are in this category, out of 163 total.
- Future guidance
- Srimad-Bhagavatam was compiled by Vyasadeva five thousand years ago, and Lord Buddha appeared about two-thousand-six-hundred years ago. Therefore the appearance of Lord Buddha was foretold, in future tense. This is called sastra
- The brahmanas in society were never attentive to banking money for future retired life
- Trust no future, however pleasant
- A person in Krsna consciousness has no fear because by his activities he is sure to go back to the spiritual sky, back home, back to Godhead. Therefore his future is very bright
- A still-existing treatise called the Bhrgu-samhita describes a system by which anyone can immediately get information about what he was in the past and what he is going to be in the future
- All conditioned souls, being under the impression of the bodily concept, are working according to their particular type of body. These activities are creating their future conditioned life
- All these scientists, they discover so many things. Why they did not discover something that he would not die? He would not become old? Where is that discovery? They will say: "Yes, in future"
- Americans purchased many copies of my Bhagavatams and they left standing order for any further books which I might publish in future
- Amongst the karma-kanda experts, the expert jataka-vipras were good astrologers who could tell all the future history of a born child simply by the astral calculations of the time (lagna)
- Any boy who comes there, please take special care of them. As it generally said, the child is the father of the man. So if we can train little boys to Krishna Consciousness, it will be a great help to our future activities
- As an astrologer can see the future fate of a man, or an astronomer can foretell the solar and lunar eclipses, liberated souls can foretell the future of all mankind by seeing through the scriptures
- As soon as he is detected, arrest is awaiting him. Similarly, for some of our sinful activities we are awaiting distresses in the future, and for others, which are mature, we are suffering at the present moment
- Bali Maharaja endured all these severe tests and austerities is the mercy of the Supreme Lord. The Lord certainly appreciates the devotee's forbearance, and it is recorded for the future glorification of the devotee
- Because a Krsna conscious person does not have to accept a future gross body, his recorded desires are fulfilled in a dream
- Because Krsna is not changing body, therefore He has no past, present, future. Those who are changing body, they have got past, present, future
- Brahma is the direct creator of the manifested universe and everything within the universe. He therefore knows what happened in the past, what will happen in the future, and what is happening at present
- Brahmanas, they would simply advise about health and the future, so that is their profession and people give them eatables, cloth, so they have nothing to do for working outside
- By the calculations of jyoti, our future is indicated. In other words, all the luminaries - the stars, sun and moon - witness the activities of the conditioned soul. Thus he is awarded a particular type of body
- By the grace of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, a Krsna conscious person can see all his dormant desires at one time and finish all his future transmigrations
- Even if in the future they are able to manufacture some machine whose speed may be accelerated to the velocity of the wind or mind, the mundaners will still be unable to imagine reaching the planets in the spiritual sky
- Every parent wants to see that their children are taken care of very nicely. That is the first duty. If they are not healthy then how they can prosecute their education? If they are undernourished it is not good for their future activities
- Every volume of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Caitanya Caritamrta and any other big volumes, must have a full index. It is not a very prestigious presentation without the index. All volumes in the future must have the index
- Expert jataka-vipras (good astrologers who could tell all the future history of a born child simply by the astral calculations of the time) were present during the birth of Maharaja Pariksit
- Fear is due to worrying about the future
- Foiled twice in his attempts to increase population, Prajapati Daksa became most angry at Narada Muni and cursed him, saying that in the future he would not be able to stay anywhere
- For future guidance you will please submit your quotation statement as you have done for the first 20,000 copies of Topmost Yoga, and that will be nice. You submit your statement including all expenditure
- For members nowadays we are not giving books free. First when becoming the member they receive five large books, but after that they must pay for future books
- Garga Muni stated, "I do not want to become responsible for all these future calamities"
- Generally people are attached to these Buddhist and Mayavadi philosophies; therefore they feel hopelessness. On account of future hopelessness, they become more attached to this false family
- Generally people are trying to elevate his position, economic condition, working day and night very hard. Similarly, we can also work very hard for our future happiness
- God is residing in every ones heart, in your heart, my heart, and he knows everything, past, present, future. As we desire, we pray to God, "O lord please give me these facilities", and God gives it
- Great personalities and sages who are able to see everything clearly through the eyes of the revealed scriptures and possess vision of the three phases of the time element, namely past, present and future
- He (Garga Muni) informed Nanda Maharaja that the son of Rohini would be very pleasing to His family members and relatives and therefore would be called Rama. In the future He would be extraordinarily strong and therefore would be called Baladeva
- He (Krsna) explained that all individual persons, including the Lord Himself, are eternal individuals; they were individuals in the past, they are individuals in the present, and they will continue to remain individuals in the future
- He (the conditioned soul) does not know that his disobedience is witnessed by different demigods, and he enjoys illicit sex in the dead of night, not seeing the future punishment awaiting him
- He(Krsna) accompanied Arjuna to see how he was practicing because in the future he would have to kill many enemies
- Here in Vrindaban I have secured full cooperation of my god-brother Swami Bon, and he has very kindly offered me full tuition, room, boarding, etc., for at least ten students among my disciples, who may come for further study in the matter of K.C.
- However they may be proud of their advancement of knowledge, it is childish civilization because they have no future
- I beg to thank you very much for your letter dated 8th August, 1971 as well as your Vyasa Puja offering, so nicely composed. I am sending it off to Satsvarupa for future publication
- I do not see some of your teachers here. I request them to make the students from the very beginning God consciousness. Then their future life is very peaceful, prosperous and hopeful
- I got your colored pictures, and each and every one of them is so nice and captivating that I have kept them for future paintings by our artists. I thank you very much for these pictures
- I have received the karatalas, but it is completely hopeless. The man has cheated us cent per cent, but there is no way to rectify it and we shall wait for future to get the right thing
- I thank you very much for your growing spirit of K.C. and I pray to Krishna for your future progress in life. Please convey my blessings to the other devotees there
- I think in the future you will have to take charge of managing BTG in consultation with Brahmananda when the press will be started in Boston
- I'm sure Krishna Consciousness Movement will go forward without any hindrance. You have a strong governing body, all determined to push forward this movement and I'm sure of success in the future
- If I want to love a dog and become a dog in my next life, instead of loving God and becoming like God in the next life, that is my choice. The prison and university are open to everyone, and by making our choice, we can make our future destiny
- If one wishes to enjoy something in the future, he has to endure trouble in the present. If one wants to become a millionaire in the future and enjoy his riches, he has to work very hard at the present moment in order to accumulate money
- If we act impiously, then our future is not very good. So actually we should act piously, not impiously. That is human life. We should know what kind of action we should do
- If you are doing so nicely in Austin and neighbouring places, then go on with that program. And go on preaching on the college campuses, as you are planning to do in San Antonio. These colleges are our great future hope
- If you become educated, then your future is very nice. If you are not educated, then your future is not so bright. Similarly, this human form of life, we can make a solution of this repeated birth and death
- If you come during the Rathayatra festival in San Francisco it will be a great pleasure for me. Brahmananda is also coming. So we shall have to chalk out the future program of our activities
- If you the elder disciples cannot manage things, then what is the future of the society? My business now is to sit down and write my books, and I am requesting you all to please cooperate with me in this endeavor
- If you think you shall keep the money you collect there for future use for temple, that's alright, but my Guru Maharaja used to say, "Trust no future, however pleasant"
- If You, out of Your mercy, send one of Your outer garments to the King, the King would live hoping to see You some time in the future
- In any stage of life, there is past, present, and future. So why not, I am old man, so when I shall die, why there is no future? There must be future
- In Bhagavad-gita, Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, has elaborately discussed karma-yoga, work with transcendental results, to douse the fire of materialism and brighten the future of humankind
- In future if there is money sufficient I wish to print each volume of my book, 5000 copies. Now, very soon we shall get 5000 copies of TLC and we have to organize the sales propaganda. If there is sale, then there is no scarcity of matter for printing
- In future if you become a shrub like this, what you are going to do for that? This may be also your future. Now there are so many hells for different kinds of sinful activities
- In future, everyone is susceptible to fall down. If he does not carry the principles strictly that proneness is there. But that is not consideration. What he is at present, that is consideration
- In India even the poorest man, he knows that, "There is next life. I existed in the past, and I will exist in the future." This Vedic conclusion is known even to the poorest man, illiterate man. That is, of course, the difference between East and West
- In India there is an astrological system, it is called Bhrgu-samhita. According to that Bhrgu-samhita, the astrologer can say what the man was in the past and what he's going to be in future. And present also
- In the Eleventh Chapter Arjuna requested Krsna that "If you think, You can show me Your universal form," so that in future others will accept some bogus rascal as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he may test by seeing
- In the fight between the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty & kings of the opposite side, Salva was defeated. But despite his defeat, he made a promise before all the kings that he would in the future rid the whole world of all the members of the Yadu dynasty
- In the spiritual existence there is no past, no future, only present. Only present
- In this chapter I have briefly described the antya-lila. Whatever I have not described I shall describe extensively in the future
- In your country also, why this section of people have become hippies? From university student, they have become hippies. Why? Frustration. They know that "What is this life? If I am become educated, then what is my future?" There is no future
- It doesn't matter whether there is any future prospect for opening permanent center or not, but to attempt to distribute Krishna Consciousness in that part of the country is very much encouraging
- It is to be understood that he is victimized by the stroke of maya. I do not know what is awaiting his future lot, but I am sure that his service to Krishna and to his Spiritual Master will not go in vain
- It was customary to offer the child both coins and books in order to get some indication of the future tendencies of the child
- Kaliya's wives said, "We know that Your (Krsna's) punishment for Your enemies and Your dealings with Your sons are both the same. We know that it is in thinking of the future welfare of this condemned creature that You have chastised him"
- Kamsa finally decided not to kill Devaki right away but to wait for the inevitable future. But his mind became absorbed in animosity against the Personality of Godhead
- Kovidah means expert learned scholars, and abhijata, they will immediately make horoscope and tell about this newly born child, what is going to happen in his life in future. That is called astrologer
- Liberated souls who can see through the scriptures can foretell the future of all mankind
- Lord Buddha propagated ahimsa. Ahimsa. Because he saw the whole human race is going to hell by this animal killing. "Let me stop them so that they may, in future, they may become sober"
- Lord Krishna killed his own dynasty under His personal supervision. So certainly Krishna didn't like the idea that future dynasties would be able to identify having Krishna's blood. Krishna has no material blood; neither He is different from His body
- Lord Krsna replied to Siva-jvara, "Not only are you now free from fear of the Narayana-jvara, but anyone in the future who simply recollects this fight between you and the Narayana-jvara will also be freed from all kinds of fear"
- Lord Krsna said, "If a man is sufficiently educated in student life under the guidance of a proper teacher, his life becomes successful in the future"
- Lord Krsna, Srimati Radharani, everyone, has changed His position. I do not think there is any possibility of rectifying now, but in future please take special care for this
- Maybe our movement will be supported in the future by the United Nations. So we Krishna Consciousness people have accepted a very important and responsible task in the whole world, therefore, our principal work also must be very responsible
- Most factory workers and other laborers cannot maintain a good character and thus slide down to depravities. And if such derelicts increase in population, the world has no chance for a prosperous and fortunate future
- My future contemplation is to have tours all over the world for 6 months, and sit down in a nice place for the balance 6 months, for training boys and girls as well as editing our publications
- Nanda Maharaja said, "Kamsa's protection is just like the slaughterhouse keeper’s protection of animals he will kill in the future. He is so selfish that he has killed the sons of his own sister"
- Narada Muni, being fully qualified, was fixed in tolerance, he accepted Daksa's curse (in the future he would not be able to stay anywhere)
- Narayana said, "If the benediction proves false, then you (Vrkasura) can at once kill this liar, Lord Siva, so that in the future he will not dare give out false benedictions"
- No material scientist can foretell what is going to happen in the future. The bhakti-yoga process, however, is completely different from so-called scientific advancement of knowledge
- Not daring to place the dust of the gopis' feet on his own head in this life, Uddhava aspired to have a future birth in Vrndavana in the position of a clump of grass or herbs. He would then be able to have the dust of the gopis' feet
- Now people are very busy trying to find petroleum in the midst of the ocean. They are very anxious to make provisions for the future petroleum supply, but they do not make any attempts to ameliorate the conditions of birth, old age, disease and death
- Now, find some future main source of income for our institution, and main source is publications. So if we can organize a good sales organization, that is our main hope
- One can remember incidents from his past and can conjecture about his future also on the basis of past experience
- One man is kicking on your face, and you are saying: "Yes, in future, when I shall become strong, I shall kick him." But you are, my dear sir, being kicked now. What you are doing now? "Yes, I'm getting strength by your kicking"
- One who is serious about hearing, he can become a future nice preacher
- One who is unintelligent, who has no eyes to see the future, simply creates enmity and fights with others for sense gratification
- Our days are changing; the sun is brilliant always. There is no darkness, there is no night. Is it not? Is it not a fact? So where is the past, present, future for the sun? Past, present, future for you, not for the sun
- Our past and future are not very difficult to understand, for time is under the contamination of the three modes of material nature. As soon as spring arrives, the usual exhibition of various types of fruits and flowers automatically becomes manifest
- Pariksit Maharaja, apprehending the future dangerous condition of blind followers of demoniac imitators, therefore asked this question
- Please study carefully my books to be enlightened. You have presented our philosophy very nicely. This engladdens me that our students are presenting so convincingly. This is the way to become future preacher
- Preyas means immediate. Just like we eat something which I may not digest, or it may have some bad effect later on. But people are interested - the immediate benefit, without calculation of future benefit
- Regarding a branch in the Fiji Islands, if you can open immediately a center in the very near future I will be able to send some Hindi knowing Indians to assist the preaching work there
- Regarding the press you are thinking to purchase, yes it appears to be a very good opportunity. It may be that in the future we shall also purchase one offset press, but in any case, this is a good opportunity for buying this sort of press
- Science means that you advance in knowledge so that your miserable condition of life can be reduced, minimized. That is science. Otherwise, what is this science? They are simply promising; "In future." "But what you are delivering just now, sir?"
- Seeing that the King had executed so many pious activities and charities, Yamaraja also hinted that he did not know the limit of the King's future enjoyment. In other words, there would be practically no end to the King's material happiness
- She (Sati) immediately transferred herself into the womb of Menaka, her future mother. She gave up the body she had received from Daksa and immediately transferred herself to another, better body
- So any boy and girl like, simply go to him. Maybe there is some fee: "Yes, we agree to marry," and certifies, "They are married." No. Not like that. Formerly as the father and mother used to select and see the future
- Sometimes we go to an astrologer or palmist when we are in a distressed condition or when we want to know the future. The living entity in conditioned life is always distressed by the threefold miseries of material existence
- Sreya means ultimate good. If you act in such a way that ultimately you actually become happy, that is called sreya. And if you want immediately some happiness - never mind what it will be in future - that is called preya
- Sukadeva Gosvami described the future sons of the Pandu family. From Janamejaya, he said, would come a son named Satanika, and following in the dynasty would be Sahasranika, Asvamedhaja, Asimakrsna, Nemicakra and Citraratha
- Sukadeva Gosvami knew that Maharaja Pariksit asked the question not for his own understanding but as a warning to the future innocent people who might think others to be equal to Krsna
- That action performed in illusion, in disregard of scriptural injunctions, and without concern for future bondage or for violence or distress caused to others is said to be in the mode of ignorance
- That which furthers the future spiritual happiness of the people in general is called nonviolence
- The Acarya (Dronacarya) forecasted the future battle of Kuruksetra, in which Dronacarya was on the opposite side
- The child was completely washed with the urine of a cow, and the dust created by the hooves of the cows was thrown all over His body. This was all just to save little Krsna from future inauspicious accidents
- The conclusion is that the mind is the storehouse of our past desires, and we have this present body due to our past desires. Similarly, whatever we desire in this present body will be expressed in a future body
- The demoniac person thinks: "So much wealth do I have today, and I will gain more according to my schemes. So much is mine now, and it will increase in the future, more and more"
- The father is never responsible for the different futures of his children
- The foretellings of astrological science, such as the occurrence of solar or lunar eclipses, are wonderful calculations, and by this particular science a person can understand the future very clearly
- The future of our movement will be very bright, and similarly your future will be very bright also, so there is no need for you to be depressed about any previous misunderstandings
- The human body is meant for spiritual realization, so any movement or any commissions which do not further that end commit violence on the human body. That which furthers the future spiritual happiness of the people in general is called nonviolence
- The King then said, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda. He is very merciful, and I hope that in a future birth He will allow me an interview
- The less intelligent than brahmanas, the ksatriyas, the vaisyas, the sudras, they would need the brahmanas for health and future. Everyone is very inquisitive to learn what is future, what is going to happen next, and everyone is concerned with the health
- The mental speculator tries to conquer the influence of time by future speculations of becoming Vasudeva or the Supreme Lord himself by means of culturing knowledge and conquering over ego
- The personified Vedas continued, "The influence of time - past, present and future - and the material miseries, such as excessive heat, excessive cold, birth, death, old age and disease, are all simply the movements of Your eyebrows"
- The purpose, as it will be revealed, was to attend to a confidential letter sent by Rukmini, His future first wife. Krsna's leaving the battlefield is a display of one of His six opulences
- The spiritual life is the brightest future, but the materialists cannot see to it. You see? But the Vaisnavas, the spiritual master, they forcefully, "You drink this medicine"
- The washerman then began to instruct Krsna and Balarama, "My dear boys, in the future don’t be so impudent as to ask for things which belong to the King. Otherwise, You will be punished by the government men"
- The word tamasah is very significant here. Tamasah indicates those who stay continuously in the mode of ignorance without rising to a higher mode. Their future is very dark
- There is a need of such vipras (good astrologers who could tell all the future history of a born child simply by the astral calculations) in the social structure, and it is the duty of the state to maintain them comfortably
- They said, "Haridasa has committed a small offense. Therefore, O Lord, please be merciful to him. Now he has received a sufficient lesson. In the future he will not commit such an offense"
- This kind of answer, that if I ask you that "You produce life from chemicals," and if you answer that "Yes, we shall do it in future," that is not very scientific answer. What do you think? Is that very scientific answer?
- This mercantile community, they are earning money for mitigating suffering, but for earning money they are accepting any means. In future he is creating field of another suffering. That he does not know
- This stage of appreciation becomes the cause of future exchanges of loving affairs with Krsna
- Those who were expert in astrological knowledge and in performance of the birth ceremony instructed King Yudhisthira about the future history of the child. Then, being sumptuously remunerated, they all returned to their respective homes
- To be saved from faulty association, King Kulasekhara prays fervently to the Lord that he may never forget His lotus feet in any future birth
- Trust no future, however pleasant. You may talk that future is very bright, but we don't believe in that
- Two boys are working with us; one Indian and one Russian. So there is good prospect for opening a center, although the atmosphere is not very good. The Embassy was no help. So our visit to Moscow was not so successful, but for the future, it is hopeful
- Uddhava continued, "Whatever is already being experienced, whatever is not being experienced, whatever already exists, does not exist or will exist in the future, whatever is the smallest & whatever is the biggest have no existence outside the SP of God"
- Under the circumstances, if in future coal industry is developed and if it is required, the government may at once ask us to vacate and no law can stop it
- Vipralambha serves as a nourishing element for future meetings. When the lover and beloved meet all of a sudden and embrace one another, they feel an ecstasy of happiness, and the state of mind they experience in that ecstasy is called sambhoga
- Voidness philosophy has created atheism. Because, just try to understand clearly, I am spiritual being. I want enjoyment. That is my life. I want enjoyment. But as soon as my future is void, I must be inclined to enjoy this material life
- We cannot remember what was, what I was in my past life. Neither I know what I am going to be in the next life. But there is. I was in the past, I am in the present, and I shall remain in the future. That is my position
- We require so many pictures for our temples which are already present and which will be opened in the future. Immediately upon receipt of your picture, I had it hung right above my Deity room. Wherever I go I convert one closet into my Deity room
- What will happen in future, that is no consideration. In future, everyone may fall and everyone may become elevated. But we have to take his present situation, what he is at present
- Whatever they desire for the future will be baffled. Even if they apparently engage in devotional service, they are described as moghasah because they ultimately desire to merge into the Brahman effulgence
- When all the Pandavas lived incognito, he (Arjuna) presented himself in the court of King Virata as a eunuch and was employed as the musical teacher of Uttara, his future daughter-in-law, and was known in the Virata court as the Brhannala
- When he (Arjuna) appeared as the son of Kunti, his future greatness was proclaimed by air messages
- When I left home, as a dutiful father I left some money for my family as future provision, So practically the money belongs to my sons and daughters
- When Krsna approached him (the King of Kosala), he offered the Lord a suitable sitting place and articles for reception. Everything appeared very elegant. Krsna also offered him respectful obeisances, thinking him to be His future father-in-law
- When Krsna stole the garments of the gopis while they were taking a bath at Ciraghata on the Yamuna, He promised to fulfill their desire in some future night
- When one is afraid of something, he can still think of past and future. But when there is this kind of ecstatic apprehension, there is no scope for such thinking
- When one is fully absorbed in Krsna consciousness, in one stroke he is freed of past and future mental desires
- When the Lord was offered solid food at the age of six months in the anna-prasana ceremony, the Lord indicated His future activities. At this time it was customary to offer the child both coins and books in order to get some indication of the future
- While Lord Balarama was binding Jarasandha with the rope of Varuna and ordinary ropes also, Lord Krsna, with a greater plan in mind for the future, asked Lord Balarama not to arrest him. Krsna then released Jarasandha
- While travelling here to Melbourne I was thinking how wonderful our Mayapur project is and how it can be developed in the future
- Why the building is required for prasadam distribution and kirtan? These can go on in any circumstances. From the very beginning I have been insisting on this program, but you say that it will only begin in the future
- Why they are thinking of the future? And they do not think of themself that whether he was going to be a cat and dog. He is thinking of industrial resources future and not for himself
- With great difficulty we get a man. We have to reform them. Our business is to become sympathetic to fallen souls. So in future do not do it all. Everything should be done amicably
- Yadu, the son of Maharaja Yayati, explained that he was unable to give up his youth, for he wanted to use it to attain the renounced order in the future
- You may ask Muljibhai to come with you also, and we can discuss together our future plans for India. I will be very glad to see you both at that time
- You should not listen to any of these so-called astrologers—strictly avoid. Don't even see them. What is the use of seeing them? Astrology is meant for the materialist, but a spiritualist does not care for the future.
- Your picture shows you are a very nice boy, promising to become a good Vaisnava in the future. Krishna has sent you for being taken care of by us, so we shall do our best. You also kindly try to follow our instructions