Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
tomorrow | tomorrow's
Pages in category "Tomorrow"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- B.R. Sridhara Maharaja has spared one entire nice house for my stay. He has also agreed to cooperate with our society. We shall observe his birthday ceremony tomorrow and the brahmacaris shall learn how to celebrate spiritual master's birthday
- Be determined. Don't make it a farce, that "Today I am initiated and tomorrow I again I give up everything and again grow my hair and then go to hell." No. Don't do that. If you want to be serious, then the path is clear for going back to home
- Even a brahmana gets one lakh of rupees, next morning he is still a beggar because he does not keep anything for tomorrow. Everything depending on Krsna, and he spends money like that
- Even the Brahmas, of which there are millions in different universes, are all liable to death either today or tomorrow. Therefore the entire material universe is called Martyaloka, the place of death
- Everything is happening because of our association with the modes of material nature. Therefore one who is my friend today in association with the mode of goodness may be my enemy tomorrow in association with the modes of passion and ignorance
- Having broken the pot and bound the pieces in his cloth, Madhavendra Puri began to think, "The Lord has given me a pot of sweet rice, and when the people hear of this tomorrow morning, there will be great crowds"
- Her (Gandhari's) eldest son, Duryodhana, was advised to see the mother naked. She advised, "My dear son, tomorrow morning when you come to offer your obeisances to me, you come naked. I shall see you and you will be solidified just like iron"
- Here in Nairobi our program is going on very nicely. There are TV engagements and a very large meeting is scheduled at the University of Nairobi for tomorrow. Many respectful Hindus are inviting us and I am staying in everyone's house for about four days
- Here they marry today and tomorrow divorce. No meaning of marriage. Simply prostitution
- I am currently now in Los Angeles. Tomorrow I am going to Mexico. After returning from there I will again go to Portland and this time I will go to London for Rath Yatra
- I am feeling a little stronger now. Tomorrow we are going to Mayapur where I want to take complete rest for some time. After my recovery I will return to Los Angeles and at that time I would be very pleased to come to Caracas
- I am going to Mayapur tomorrow morning, and you are welcome to come to our Sri Candra doya Mandir there and see me
- I have become very, very weak. No appetite. The brain is not working. Brain is working, but body is not allowing... Don't worry. Everyone will die, today or tomorrow. I am also old man. There is nothing to be regrettable
- I have not received any letter from Vasudeva in reply to my last letter. If perhaps there was some delay, you can send the letter to Paris as I am leaving for London tomorrow and shortly thereafter to Paris
- In democratic government at the present moment all kinds of fools and rascals are making decisions. But what can they do? What is the result of their legislation? They enact something today just to whimsically repeal it tomorrow
- In the past you were sending me the dried banana, so you please resume sending me. The day after tomorrow I am starting for Los Angeles, so I would like to receive some of that dried banana from you
- It is our practical experience in this material world that the same person who is one's friend today becomes one's enemy tomorrow. Our relationships as friends or enemies, family men or outsiders, are actually the results of our different dealings
- Jagannatha has saved him once from death today, but if tomorrow he again does not pay what he owes the treasury, who will give him protection
- Just like tomorrow is Sri Rama-navami. The tapasya will be that all the devotees will observe fasting from morning till evening. This is called tapasya
- Just like we are opening the temple. This is also nitya-lila. In some brahmanda there is this opening ceremony of temple. When tomorrow we shall open, day after tomorrow it is opened, but day after tomorrow in some brahmanda it is being opened
- So far we are concerned, we have no business, we have no profession. We do not know what we shall eat tomorrow. Or in the evening. We are in such a position. But we have no anxiety. You can see practically
- Suppose you are a government servant. You are serving in the secretariat. But tomorrow you become Hindu or Muslim or Christian. But do you mean to say that your service in the government will be changed also? No. That will continue
- That is the duty of the husband. If wife's a little hair is infringed, he should take steps immediately. That is husband, not that accept wife today and give it up tomorrow. That is not husband
- The asura is concerned with how much wealth he has in the bank today and how it will increase tomorrow, but unrestricted accumulation of wealth is not permitted either by the sastra or, in the modern age, by the government
- The Bhattacarya replied to the people, "Tomorrow the Lord will be at the house of Kasi Misra. I shall arrange for you all to meet Him"
- The death is inevitable, you die today or tomorrow. So by taking this medicine, if you die, you have the greatest benefit. And if you live, enjoy. If you die, enjoy; if you live, enjoy. Go on chanting
- The difficulty is that our GBC men are falling victim to maya. Today I trust this GBC and tomorrow he will fall down
- They are working on the mental platform. Therefore today they fix up, "This is the conclusion," and tomorrow, another conclusion, another conclusion, because it is mental platform
- Today Haridasa Thakura has promised to enjoy with me. Tomorrow certainly I shall have union with him
- Today or tomorrow or fifty years after or a hundred years after, everyone knows that he will be slaughtered. He will die. Death means slaughter. Nobody wants to die
- Today or tomorrow, everyone will die. So where is the anxiety? Die or not die, tomorrow or today, but one should chant Hare Krsna, that's all
- Today you are Muslim. Tomorrow you can become Christian. You can change your faith. But that is not religion. Change of faith or accepting some faith, that is not religion. Religion means which you cannot change
- Tomorrow (1st of August) I am going (from Bombay) to Calcutta to catch my ship M.V. Jaladuta and I am starting for U.S.A. by the 10th of August, 1965 reaching New York after a month
- Tomorrow at noon He will come to your home. Therefore please bring all kinds of cooking ingredients. I shall personally cook and offer Him food
- Tomorrow I am going to Dallas because the weather here in Los Angeles is not good for my health. It is too cold and cloudy. So I am going to Dallas to get some sunshine. If the weather there is not suitable, I may come at once to Caracas
- Tomorrow I am going to Indore; from Indore I shall come to Surat. From there I shall go to Gorakpur. From Gorakpur I shall go to Allahabad, and most probably from Allahabad I may go to Vrndavana
- Tomorrow I want to see at least 500 men. Make arrangement like that. I came here to see that, not to sit down in a room peacefully
- Tomorrow I will surely finish, and my vow will be fulfilled. Then it will be possible for me to enjoy with you in full freedom
- Tomorrow we go to Fiji for some time, and the laying of the foundation stone of our new temple there, then on to Hawaii, and by about June 1st, we should reach Los Angeles. After that we are planning to visit Detroit, New York Rathayatra
- Tomorrow will be the function of Hera-pancami or Laksmi-vijaya. Hold this festival in a way that it has never been held before