Category:Life After Life
"life after life"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Life After Life"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- Anyone who defies and therefore disconnects the relationship with the Spiritual Master can hardly expect the assistance of the Spiritual Master life after life
- As long as one is fully absorbed in material activities, his mind will be overwhelmed in the whirlpool of matter, and thus he will continue to be encaged in material bodies life after life
- As spiritual beings, having eternal relations with that transcendental form of the Lord, we are, life after life, searching after that form of the Lord, and we are not satisfied by any other form of material appeasement
- Bhadra said, "I do not know whether I shall be able to have the shelter of Lord Krsna life after life, but still I pray to the Lord that wherever I may take my birth I may not forget my relationship with His lotus feet"
- By ignorance, self-interest is calculated in terms of the gross and subtle bodies, and therefore a whole set of activities is spoiled, life after life
- By other processes he (conditioned soul) can reach anywhere, but even if he reaches the highest planet, he cannot attain that perpetual happiness for which he is searching life after life
- By the dictation of the senses we are committing sinful activities life after life; therefore we are in different grades of bodily presentation. Don't think that everyone is of the same standard
- Harassed life after life by the laws of nature, the living entity wanders throughout the entire universe in different planets and species of life. Somehow or other, if he is fortunate enough, he comes in touch with a devotee who reforms his entire life
- He (a person who tries to reciprocate a feeling of love towards the Supreme Personality of Godhead) will at once feel the highest peace of mind for which he is hankering life after life
- He (Kardama Muni) gives evidence that those who are actually elevated in yoga aspire in life after life to see this form of the Personality of Godhead
- If it were not possible in this lifetime to gain Krsna's favor by these activities, she (Rukmini) was prepared to die from such austerities and to undergo similar difficulties lifetime after lifetime
- If people want to be saved from the killing business life after life, they must take to Krsna consciousness and cease sinful activity. ISKCON recommends that everyone abandon meat-eating, illicit sex, intoxication and gambling
- If we are at all able to grasp this genuine message of Sri Krsna, the teacher of Bhagavad-gita, then and only then can we perfectly appreciate the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. Otherwise, we can go on reading Bhagavad-gita life after life and fail
- If you want to forget Krsna, if you want to become happy without Krsna, He'll give you so many chances that you'll forget Krsna. Life after life
- Illicit sex is never excused, and those who indulge in it are punished life after life
- Illicit sex is the most prominent sin due to lusty desire. When one associates with the mode of passion, he is implicated in suffering life after life
- In material existence a living being has to endure the material conditions of threefold miseries, life after life, according to his fruitive work. Such material life is produced by material desires only
- In material existence, a living being creates his own chain of fruitive work and enjoys the good and bad effects of those actions life after life
- In the capacity of a false enjoyer, without any obedience to the supremely powerful Lord, the living soul searches for permanent happiness life after life, but he does not know where the real happiness is
- In the material world we are suffering life after life because of our bodily identification, and liberation is freedom from that miserable condition of life
- In this way there is a chain of sinful activities and their concomitant distresses, and the conditioned soul is suffering life after life due to these sins
- It doesn't matter to a devotee whether or not he takes birth life after life, as long as he remains a devotee
- It is clearly stated that the demoniac people, life after life, are put into the wombs of similar demons, and, not achieving the mercy of the Supreme Lord
- It is said that the asuras are put into lower and lower states of ignorance life after life and so sink to the lower animal forms and have no information of the Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead
- Life after life the living entity falsely tries to lord it over material nature and become the lord of the material world, but there is no tangible result
- Life after life, you are trying to satisfy your senses. Krsna is giving you the facility, God is giving you the facility, but He is asking you that "Give up this business, nonsense"
- Maya is so strong that after being kicked so many lives, life after life, still he is thinking, "I am purusa. I am enjoyer." This is the disease
- Mitravinda said, "Thus my desire to become the maidservant of Krsna life after life was fulfilled"
- My dear Lord Krsna, I do not want material wealth from You, nor do I want followers, a beautiful wife or the results of fruitive activities. I only pray that by Your causeless mercy You give Me pure devotional service to You, life after life
- My dear Lord, You have made me drink this transcendental nectar of krsna-katha. Therefore I am sold to Your lotus feet, life after life
- Narada Muni continued, 'All the animals that you have killed and given unnecessary pain will kill you one after the other in your next life and in life after life'
- Narada Muni got a glimpse of this, but having not seen it again he became perturbed and stood up all of a sudden to search it out. What we desire life after life was obtained by Narada Muni, & losing sight of Him again was certainly a great shock for him
- O Lord of the universe, I (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) do not desire material wealth, materialistic followers, a beautiful wife or fruitive activities described in flowery language. All I want, life after life, is unmotivated devotional service to You
- One who comes to the senses, that "This is simply struggle. Life after life, there is no enjoyment," then he can become a devotee of Krsna. So that requires knowledge, association of sadhu, devotee. That is being explained by Kapiladeva
- One who is in ignorance, without any knowledge of the spirit soul and identifying with this body and trying to enjoy life, he is implicated. Implicated. Life after life we change and enjoy in different ways. What is the enjoyment?
- One's material life begun from this conception, that "I am purusa. I am enjoyer." And because he cannot give up this idea that "I am enjoyer," life after life he is viparyayah, reverse condition
- Only in dream does the misconception of "I" and "mine" persist life after life. This continues life after life, as long as the living entity is not purely conscious of his identity as the subordinate part and parcel of the Lord
- Real goodness lies in the activities of karma-yoga, even if one is only in the preliminary stages. Further, a karma-yogi makes progressive headway life after life
- Rohini said, "My dear Queen, we wish to remain as such life after life, without any other desire"
- Rohini said, "Our only ambition is to bear on our heads life after life the dust particles attached to the lotus feet of Lord Krsna. The goddess of fortune also desires to keep that dust on her breasts, along with fragrant saffron"
- Rukminidevi, replied, "My dear Draupadi, it is my eternal desire that life after life I be engaged in the service of Lord Krsna, who is the reservoir of all pleasure and beauty"
- The beginning is cleansing the heart, because we are impure on account of dirty things within our heart accumulated life after life in the animalistic way of life. So everything, advancement of spiritual life, culture, tapasya means cleansing the heart
- The bona fide spiritual master, by his personal activities, teaches the disciple the principles of devotional service. Without personal service, one would go on speculating like the impersonalists and dry speculators life after life
- The brahmana (Sudama), feeling great obligation to Krsna, thought, “I pray to have the friendship of Lord Krsna and to engage in His service, and to surrender fully unto Him in love and affection, life after life
- The conditioned living entity, bewildered by the illusory energy, considers himself a part of the material creation due to forgetfulness of his spiritual identity, and thus he becomes entangled in material activities life after life
- The difficulty is that due to forgetfulness the living entities create unnecessary demands and entangle themselves in material activities. The result is that there is no end to material activities, life after life
- The eleven senses are the soldiers. Being engrossed in sense enjoyment, the living entity, seated on the chariot, hankers after fulfillment of his false desires and runs after sense enjoyment life after life
- The exalted perfection of seeing the Lord is not exaggerated by Kardama Muni. He gives evidence that those who are actually elevated in yoga aspire in life after life to see this form of the Personality of Godhead
- The human beings, by long material association, life after life, have a natural inclination, by practice, to endeavor to lord it over material energy
- The less intelligent class of men (avipascitah), attracted by the flowery language of the Vedas, engage in fruitive activities to become materially benefited. Thus they continue life after life, in different bodily forms, to search very, very hard
- The living entities all over the universes are enjoying the effects of the respective fruitive results of their own work, life after life
- The living entity is seeking happiness life after life, but he can make a solution to all his problems simply by practicing bhakti-yoga
- The living entity struggles very hard due to the influence of fruitive activity and mental speculation and simply gets a different type of body life after life
- The Lord forces them to take birth in the wombs of demoniac persons. Consequently they will live by demoniac principles life after life without knowing their relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The Lord says in the BG that demoniac persons who deny the existence of the Lord are thrown more & more into the darkness of ignorance, and thus such demoniac persons transmigrate life after life without any knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The nondevotees challenge the authority of the Supreme Lord, and therefore the Lord dictates in such a way that the nondevotees forget the Lord's service, life after life, and are punished by the laws of nature
- The only thing I want is that I may engage life after life in Your service - Lord Caitanya did not pray even for mukti, or liberation
- The personified Vedas continued, "Your Lordship is eternally dear to the living entity, so when the mind is engaged in thought of You one immediately feels the great satisfaction for which he has been hankering life after life"
- The spirit soul is connected with the material energy and must accordingly suffer material conditions and reversals, continually, life after life because of this covering (subtle body)
- The two of you please be merciful to me and order me in such a way that life after life I may serve the lotus feet of Lord Raghunatha
- There are heaps of sinful reaction in our life, for so many life after life in this material world. And as soon as you surrender to Krsna, immediately Krsna takes care of you and He manages how to adjust all the sinful reactions
- There are many desires to perform auspicious and inauspicious activities, but people do not know how life after life they are keeping their hearts unclean
- There is no estimation of our circumambulation and the concomitant distress resulting from such travel life after life for illusory, material happiness, which is compared to the will o' the wisp
- These centers are being opened just to give the opportunity to the people who are suffering not only in this life, life after life
- Those who try to adjust material conditions are said to be chewing the chewed. No one has been able to adjust material conditions, but life after life, generation after generation, people try and repeatedly fail
- To travel all over the universe is to circumambulate the wheel of work. There is no estimation of our circumambulation and the concomitant distress resulting from such travel life after life for illusory, material happiness
- We are giving you your lost relationship, which you are searching out life after life
- We are teaching people that you are suffering life after life. Now the human society has come to such a position that they do not know that there is life after this life. They are so advanced. Exactly the cats and dogs
- We have extended many branches and sub-branches of this philosophy of the belly in various directions, and thus we have hardly any time to understand the philosophy of gaining eternal life - for which we are perpetually struggling life after life
- We have forgotten our relation with Godhead from time immemorial by somehow or other & due to our forgetfulness of the relation, we are roaming life after life in different species of bodies which are 84 lacs in number
- We want to be purusa. So some way or other, this condition has come into existence, a false conception of becoming purusa, enjoyer. Then what is the result? The result is that we are trying to be enjoyer life after life, but we are being enjoyed
- Without knowing the goal of our self-realization, we are aimlessly voyaging on the ocean of material existence, life after life
- Without personal service, one would go on speculating like the impersonalists and dry speculators life after life and would be unable to reach the final conclusion