samsara | samsara's | samsaras
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Samsara"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Tapa-traya. Tapa means painful condition. Tapa. Just like if you touch fire, it creates a painful condition by burning the part, similarly, this world is also a blazing fire, samsara-davanala
- The conditioned soul thus situated must take birth in different species and work in various types of consciousness, thus creating new bodies. This continued material life is called samsara
- The intricacies in the material world of the relationship of the prakrti and purusa, or the enjoyed and the enjoyer, is called samsara, or material entanglement
- This continued material life is called samsara. Birth, death, lamentation, foolishness and anxiety are due to such material considerations. Thus we sometimes come to a proper understanding and sometimes fall again to a wrong conception of life
- This samsara, this material existence, is just like davanala. Davanala means forest fire. Forest, in the forest nobody goes to set fire, but it takes place automatically
- To follow the footprints of Prahlada Maharaja, one should be very, very afraid. And the whole process of Vedic civilization, especially devotional service, is how to avoid this samsara-cakra-kadana