Category:Not the Body
"not the body"|"not your body"|"not body"|"not material body"|"not the body's"|"not their body"|"not their bodies"|"not his body"|"not my body"|"not his material body"|"not their material bodies"|"not this body"|"not this material body"|"not the same body"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► I Am Not This Body (122 P)
Pages in category "Not the Body"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- As soon as the real living entity is out of the body, even the body of the most dear son is no longer attractive. Therefore the living spark, or eternal part of the Supreme, is the real basis of affection, and not the body
- As stated in Brahma-vaivarta Purana, there is a gradual evolutionary process, but it is not the body that is evolving. All the bodily forms are already there
- Bhagavad-gita teaches, in the very beginning, that whether one is a man or a woman, one must know that he or she is not the body but a spiritual soul
- Brahman realization is not very difficult for a intelligent man, because one can understand that he's Brahman, he's not this body. That is the first instruction in the Bhagavad-gita: dehino 'smin yatha dehe kaumaram yauvanam jara
- In Bhagavad-gita (Chapter Two) importance is given to the spiritual consciousness, not the body. The entire cosmic body increased by the same process that we experience in our small bodies
- In other words, He (Rsabhadeva) completely understood that matter and spirit are separate, and He had no bodily conception. Thus, without being angry at anyone, He walked through the whole world alone
- In this way the King criticized Jada Bharata with sarcastic words, yet despite being criticized in this way, Jada Bharata had no bodily conception of the situation. He knew that he was not the body, for he had attained his spiritual identity
- One who is not God-conscious, one who does not know that he is not body, he is animal. That's all. Maybe in different dress… So you have to set up real human society in a small scale so people will see, "Yes." Because man has got intelligence
- One who is spiritually situated does not think that he is the body. Therefore he can transcendentally execute severe penances in the renounced order of life