Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
danger | dangerless | dangerproof | dangers
- VedaBase query: danger or dangerless or dangerproof or dangers not "greatest danger" not "greatest dangers"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Danger"
The following 184 pages are in this category, out of 184 total.
- A devotee does not consider a dangerous position to be dangerous, for in such a dangerous position he can fervently pray to the Lord in great ecstasy. Thus a devotee regards danger as a good opportunity
- A devotee never takes dangerous position as very reverse position or very calamitous position. He welcomes. Because a surrendered soul, he knows either danger or festival, they are all different demonstration of Krsna. Krsna is absolute
- A slight change in the course of God-made law can bring about a massive danger to be faced by the lawbreaker
- Actually, we are seeing, especially in the Western countries, this motorcar civilization, when we run on on the motorcar, especially with high speed, it is always we think that any moment danger can take place
- After hearing him (the brahmana), Arjuna immediately prepared himself by touching sanctified water and uttering holy mantras to protect his bows and arrows from danger
- After Krsna did this (killed Gardabhasura), they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed Mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana Forest. Thus she looked upon the boys with anger
- After Krsna killed Gardabhasura, they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana forest
- After offering good eatables to the Lord, the devotee takes the remnants, called prasadam. Thus everything becomes spiritualized, and there is no danger of a downfall
- After one has been trained in household life and his lusty desires have decreased, he can move anywhere without danger
- All planets in the material world - beginning from Brahmaloka down to the hellish planets - are unfit places for a devotee. padam padam yad vipadam na tesam. A place where there is danger at every step is certainly not a comfortable place
- All the great sages assembled together and, after observing cruel Vena's atrocities, concluded that a great danger and catastrophe was approaching the people of the world. Thus out of compassion they began to talk amongst themselves
- Although a Krsna Conscious person is free of bodily attachment that does not mean that he does not defend for Krsna's purpose. But that you became fearful in the face of danger is not necessarily wrong
- Although Vasudeva saw the imminent danger that his wife Devaki would be killed, he was convinced of his welfare because at his birth the demigods had played drums and kettledrums
- Animal, sometimes facing enemy, close the eyes, as if there is no enemy, so they do like that. Children, when there is danger, they close the eyes. They have no other means to escape. So these people, they close the eyes. "There is no life after death."
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) are the greatest and most powerful of all. It is wonderful for You to protect us from so many dangers, but we are surprised that You are neglecting us at this moment"
- Another gopi told her friends, "Just see! The flames of the forest fire are coming to devour us. Please close your eyes and I shall immediately save you from this imminent danger"
- Arjuna was defeated by Bhismadeva, and Lord Krsna saved him from the danger. This was not an insult for Arjuna because Bhismadeva was far superior to Arjuna in all ways, namely age, respect and strength
- As the dangers of a dream cease when the dreamer awakens, the illusions created by the jugglery of the demons were vanquished by the transcendental prowess of the Supreme Personality of Godhead as soon as He entered the battlefield
- At every step there is danger, but under the strong grip of maya, we forget this. So the task is very great to give real knowledge, Krishna consciousness, to everyone
- At the present moment they're very active, but they're all foolish. Therefore the world is in danger. Active foolishness. Foolish, if he stops, he does not work, it is better. But as soon as he becomes active he becomes more dangerous
- Bhrgu Muni saw the danger and, offering oblations into the southern side of the sacrificial fire, immediately uttered mantric hymns from the Yajur Veda by which the destroyers of yajnic performances could be killed immediately
- Brooklyn. It is difficult to walk due to the Negroes. They immediately: "Whatever you have got, give me." There are so many incidents. In such city as New York there is always danger like that. If somebody kills you, nobody will take care
- By the process of devotional service I (Dhruva Maharaja) shall surely be able to cross the nescient ocean of material existence, which is filled with the waves of blazing, firelike dangers
- Do not give up chanting. Then Krsna will protect you. This is the example. "Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna," you practice. Naturally, when you are in danger, you will say, "Hare Krsna"
- Don't think that: "Because I have become a devotee, there will be no danger, no suffering." Prahlada Maharaja suffered so much. The Pandavas suffered so much. Haridasa Thakura suffered so much. But we should not be disturbed by those sufferings"
- Each and everyone of us, we are thinking, "I am independent, and my wife, my children, my society, they are my soldiers. If I am in danger, they will help me." This is going on. This is called maya
- Especially for the conditioned soul, Narada Muni recommends that one somehow or other be absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, for that will save one from all the dangers of material existence
- Even a boy like Prahlada, who, only five years old, was engaged in the cultivation of spiritual knowledge, was endangered when his father became antagonistic to his devotion
- Even at the last stage of his life, his assistant warned, "Mahatma Gandhi, don't go to the New Delhi meeting. I have some friends, and I have heard there is danger"
- Every moment there is danger. It is not very peaceful living at the present moment. We are running, we are flying in the sky
- Everyone in the material world is engaged in a struggle for existence. Everyone tries to save himself from danger, but when one is unable to save himself, if he is pious, he then takes shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord
- Everyone should be interested in the activities of the spirit soul, not the body. As long as one is activated by the bodily conception of life, there is always the danger of being misled, whether one is a man or a woman
- He (Krsna's older friend) therefore informed the others not to take the trouble of worrying about Krsna, because there was no present danger from Aristasura
- He (Vrkasura) immediately decided to place his hand on the head of Lord Siva. Thus Lord Siva was put into an awkward position because he was endangered by his own benediction to a demon
- He is born dependent because part and parcel of God. His constitutional position is dependent. Just like child. A child declares independence. What is the meaning of that independence? Danger. That's all. Simply inviting dangers
- Human society should be saved from such a risky civilization and the danger of animalism by awakening to God consciousness, Krsna consciousness. The Krsna consciousness movement has been started for this purpose
- I may inform you in this connection about my family life. Actually, I never liked my wife. I was going to marry another, but my father saved me from the danger and he told me that you do not like your wife, that is the grace of Krishna
- If a child sucks the mother’s breast nicely, it is to be understood that he is out of all danger. After this, all the stronger cowherd men put the broken cart in order, and all the scattered things were set up nicely as before
- If from the very beginning we seek shelter of the supreme friend, there will be no cause of danger
- If I sometimes do something against his desire, out of anger he will not talk to Me for three days
- If there is some immediate danger to one’s own person, he first takes care of himself, then others. That's natural. That means he loves his own self more than anything else
- If we practice always thinking of Krsna, naturally, at the time of danger, we shall chant Hare Krsna
- If we try artificially to explain sastra in our own words, there is every danger of interpretation and speculation
- If you go on constructing your big building on a defective foundation, then it will not stay. There will be danger. So modern civilization is based on this defective idea that "I am this body"
- If you see Tusta there you may see also the copy of my letter to get the right idea. These things must be cleared up or there may be danger of split within our ranks
- If you want to stop the danger of death, then you have to understand what is that Absolute Truth. Just like I have given already the example of sunshine. If you come to the sunshine, there is no darkness
- In all kinds of danger, devotees of the Lord should be confident of their protection by the Visnudutas or the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In execution of my devotional service there may be so many dangers, but because I have taken shelter of Krsna's lotus feet, I am safe
- In flattering a woman, in joking, in a marriage ceremony, in earning one's livelihood, when one's life is in danger, in protecting cows and brahminical culture, or in protecting a person from an enemy's hand, falsity is never condemned
- In modern society there is always a great quarrel between the laborers and the capitalists. This quarrel has taken an international shape, and the world is in danger
- In order to be saved from the danger of spoiling the human form of life and being attached to unreal things, one must take warning of death at the age of fifty, if not earlier
- In samadhi there is no longer any danger of becoming engaged in the material conception of life
- In subduing others, in joking, in responding to danger, in acting for the welfare of others, and so on, one could refuse to fulfill one's promise, and there would be no fault. By this philosophy, Sukracarya tried to dissuade Bali Maharaja from giving land
- In the original Vrndavana there is no question of danger. It is blissful, transcendental abode
- In the original Vrndavana there is no such thing as the wrath of Indra, the king of heaven, and danger or torrents of rain overflood, inundation
- It is a Vedic injunction that even if a guest is an enemy he should be received so well that he does not apprehend any danger from the host
- It is therefore confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that even slightly using the body and the material world for the service of the Lord can deliver a person from the gravest danger
- Jarasandha returned to his kingdom, and Mathura City was saved from the danger of imminent attack. The citizens of Mathura organized the combined services of professional singers like sutas and magadhas, along with poets who could compose nice songs
- Jaya Radha Madhava, 1971 Jul 20 - As the Gopi-jana-vallabha, His only business is how to protect gopi-jana. So our Krsna consciousness movement is how to become one of the gopi-jana. Then Krsna will save us from any danger
- Just like a rabbit. Enemy is in his front, and he is going to die, but he thinks, "Let me close my eyes. I am out of danger." This is atheistic view
- Just like fighting soldiers, they are facing danger for the country. They are recognized. Similarly, those who are preachers - on behalf of Krsna preaching people to take to Krsna consciousness - they are great soldiers
- Just like Lord Jesus Christ. He was crucified by the demons. The only fault was that he was God conscious. Just see; such innocent person. The world is like that. So these dangers are there, but don't be afraid of. Krsna will save you. And tolerate
- Just like Prahlada Maharaja always remembered Krishna and that saved Him from the most difficult situations. If we constantly remember to take shelter only at Krishna's Lotus Feet, then we shall always be saved from all sorts of dangers
- Just see, O man with a tiger's strength (Bhima), how many miseries due to celestial influences, earthly reactions and bodily pains - all very dangerous in themselves - are foreboding danger in the near future by deluding our intelligence
- Kamsa refrained from provoking this great danger of a family fight, for it would have caused many persons to lose their lives
- King Puranjana inquired from the household women: Kindly let me know the whereabouts of that beautiful woman who always saves me when I am drowning in the ocean of danger. By giving me good intelligence at every step, she always saves me
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "The members of the Yadu dynasty sense great danger before the soldiers of Jarasandha, and they are very much aggrieved. Just to give them protection, Your chariot is also here, filled with weapons"
- Krsna consciousness movement is the most beneficial welfare activities to the human society because by awakening them to Krsna consciousness, they are saved from this danger of repetition of birth and death
- Krsna is also mentioned as isvara, the supreme controller who is situated in everyone's heart. Therefore, if some way or other we become attached to Krsna, He will make us free from all danger
- Krsna is always famous for relieving His devotee from danger. A devotee who has sacrificed everything for the service of Krsna and whose only source of relief is the Lord is known as akincana
- Krsna said: "Only in order to save them (cows) from the danger of your (Kaliya's) presence have I been obliged to banish you from this place"
- Kunti continued, "Even ordinary devotees who simply think of You (Krsna) are always immune to all kinds of material danger, and what to speak of ourselves, who are personally remembered by You. So, my dear Krsna, there is no question of bad luck"
- Learned scholars do not praise that charity which endangers one's own livelihood. Charity, sacrifice, austerity and fruitive activities are possible for one who is competent to earn his livelihood properly
- Lord Caitanya pointed out to Rupa Gosvami that there was a certain danger to be encountered while watering the root of the devotional plant
- Lord Krsna began to think that while He was staying in Hastinapura with Balarama after the killing of Sisupala, Sisupala's men must have attacked Dvaraka. On reaching Dvaraka, Lord Krsna saw that the whole city was greatly endangered
- Lord Narayana is celebrated as a lover of His devotees, and as soon as He understood that Lord Siva was in great danger, He appeared as a brahmacari and personally approached Lord Siva to receive him from a distant place
- Lord Visnu in the form of a brahmacari released Lord Siva from the impending danger and saved the whole situation
- Material bondage is due only to sexual bondage, and therefore unrestricted association of man and woman is surely a great impediment. Maitreya cited this example on the part of Brahma just to bring to our notice this great danger
- Material life means great risk - at every step there is danger. But, a devotee is not jolted by this
- Material life means great risk-at every step there is danger. But, a devotee is not jolted by this. He simply tries to render whatever service possible and accepts everything as the mercy of Krishna
- Material world means in every step there is danger. That is material world. So therefore we should take guide from guru, from the teacher, from the spiritual master how to make progress
- Material world means step by step, simply danger. That is material world. So we have to find out pratikaram, counteraction, how to save yourself from danger
- Mother Yasoda said, "I see that the child (Krsna) is very fearless, but in spite of His fearlessness, I am becoming more and more afraid of His falling into some danger"
- Nanda and all the other cowherd men, who had dedicated everything, including their lives, to Krsna, were ready to enter the waters of the Yamuna, but Lord Balarama checked them because He was in perfect knowledge that there was no danger
- Nature gives us this human form of body, intelligence, that if there is danger, if there is anxiety, he tries to get out of it. The animals also do, but they cannot do very nicely
- No one can be saved from the imminent danger of death without taking shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Now Gajendra was in danger, and although he was in a body other than that of a human being, he remembered the stotra he had chanted in his previous life
- O my dear devotees of Lord Krsna, may the left hand of Lord Krsna, which has lifted Govardhana Hill like a ball, save you from all dangers
- On hearing the words of Garga Muni, Nanda Maharaja said, "If there is such danger, then it is better not to plan any gorgeous name-giving ceremony. It would be better for you to simply chant the Vedic hymns and perform the purificatory process"
- On reaching Dvaraka, Lord Krsna saw that the whole city was greatly endangered. He placed Balaramaji in a strategic position for the protection of the city, and He Himself asked His charioteer, Daruka, to prepare to start
- One has to rise early in the morning and travel in that car at breakneck speed. There is always the danger of an accident, and one has to take great care. In his automobile, the living entity is full of anxieties, and his struggle is not at all auspicious
- One is transferred to the spiritual world, for them, this nonsense material world, where danger is there in every step, it is not for them
- One should not become father, one should not become mother, if the parents cannot give protection to the children from the danger of birth, death, old age and disease
- One should not strive to become a mother or father if one cannot save one's dependent son from the impending danger of death
- One who has forsaken his material occupations to engage in the devotional service of the Lord may sometimes fall down while in an immature stage, yet there is no danger of his being unsuccessful
- Our endeavor is to save human society from the danger of animalism
- Out of fear, he (Vasudeva) began to take shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. It is quite natural for a devotee in danger to think of Krsna, because he has no other shelter
- Owing to ignorance, one does not know that this material world is a miserable place where there are dangers at every step
- People may take it that Krsna is fond of some gopis, but they do not take care of the Krsna's other business. As soon as the gopis are in danger, he can lift the Govardhana Hill, Giri-vara-dhari. That is Krsna
- Pita na sa syaj janani na sa syad gurur na sa syat sva-jano na sa syat. In this way, the conclusion is, na mocayed yah samupeta-mrtyum. If one is unable to rescue his disciple from the imminent danger of death, he should not become a guru
- Please let me know what are the reports given by the doctor. But it is good that you are keeping even greater amount of faith in Krishna, and are chanting 35 rounds daily. Keep up this good attitude and surely you will be saved from all dangers
- Practically we see that even chanting sixteen rounds becomes difficult. So don't try to imitate, but do it properly, what is advised by your spiritual master, without any offense. That mantra will save you from the dangers of maya
- Prasuti, being a softhearted woman, could immediately understand that the imminent danger approaching was due to the impious activity of hardhearted Prajapati Daksa
- Prasuti, the wife of Daksa, along with the other women assembled, became very anxious and said: This danger has been created by Daksa because of the death of Sati, who, even though completely innocent, quit her body as her sisters looked on
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "They know that the post of the King of heaven is also fearful, whereas for those who are engaged in glorifying Your transcendental qualities there is only joyfulness and freedom from all danger"
- Sanatana Gosvami replied, "If you do not accept these coins, someone else will kill me for them. It is better that you save me from the danger by accepting the coins"
- Sanatana replied, "There is no danger. The Nawab has gone to the south. If he returns, tell him that Sanatana went to pass stool near the bank of the Ganges and that as soon as he saw the Ganges, he jumped in"
- Simply by remembrance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one becomes free from all dangers
- Since his life was in danger, he (Asvatthama) touched water in sanctity and concentrated upon the chanting of the hymns for throwing nuclear weapons, although he did not know how to withdraw such weapons
- So if there is beating of child, that will be difficult for him to accept in loving spirit, and when he is old enough he may want to go away, that is the danger
- So my request to you and all others is to follow the principles of Krishna Consciousness adherently and there is no danger however the Maya may be strong
- Some other unconstitutional symptoms are illusion, forgetfulness, and expectation of danger. In all such circumstances the ecstatic dread is the steady or constant factor
- Sometimes the members of the Krsna Consciousness Society are afraid of the impending danger of world war and ask what would happen to them if a war should occur
- Sometimes, by thinking of Krsna, they became so confident of being out of all danger that they would lie down at night in the courtyards of their houses. This is an instance of dizziness in ecstatic love due to natural affection for Krsna
- Stay where you are and continue to send him rent money. If he refuses to accept it, then lodge the money with the rent court. Even if he tries to take us to court it will take years, so there is no immediate danger
- The best thing is that so long this material body is there, you have got the opportunity to develop your Krsna consciousness, do that. That will save you from all dangers. Otherwise, nothing will save you
- The demigods, although afraid of the demons, were confident of the protection of Krsna. Therefore, even in the midst of danger they were engaged in sportive activities
- The doubts of Nanda Maharaja were certainly based on affection for Krsna. Actually there was no danger from the activities of Putana, despite her powers
- The example of the elephant in danger who was saved by the Supreme Lord is especially cited here because even if one is an animal he can approach the Personality of Godhead in devotional service
- The great example among women was Queen Kunti whose family life was perpetual danger, but because she always thought of Krsna she was saved
- The maya is so strong that as soon as I am sitting in a solitary place, then I'll think of money and women. Therefore we should live always in assembly and chant Hare Krsna and save ourself from the danger of material falldown
- The mind, being controlled by conviction, meditation, and cessation from the senses, should be situated in trance, or samadhi. At that time there is no longer any danger of becoming engaged in the material conception of life
- The Nagapatnis (wives of Kailya) knew that Krsna is the shelter of all surrendered souls, and they desired to release their husband from the impending danger by pleasing the Lord with their prayers
- The predominating deities of other planets, such as Brahma, Indra and Candra, could not find any way to save Lord Siva from the impending danger. Wherever Lord Siva went, they remained silent
- Then Krsna, the supreme mystic, the powerful Personality of Godhead, immediately swallowed up all the flames of the fire. The cows and boys were thus saved from imminent danger
- There are six points of surrender unto Krsna. One point of surrender is to believe that "Krsna will protect me." Just like a small child has got full faith in his mother: "My mother is there. There is no danger." Confident. I have seen it
- There is danger for a preacher when he receives great quantities of money
- There is many dangers between the cup and the lip
- There was a demigoddess named Kotara who was worshiped by Banasura, and their relationship was as mother and son. Mother Kotara was upset that Banasura's life was in danger, so she appeared on the scene (battlefield)
- These godless persons, when they're actually in danger, they think of God. I have seen it. Automatically they think of God. So this godlessness is not our natural life. To love God, that is our natural life
- These things must be cleared up or there may be danger of split within our ranks. Try to keep the whole situation in unified condition, but if Siddha Svarupa and his disciples are living there separately and peacefully, I have no objection
- They (the cows and boys) said, "My dear Krsna! My dear Krsna! You and Balarama are very powerful. We are now burning from the heat of this blazing fire. Let us take shelter of Your lotus feet. We know You can protect us from this great danger"
- This again is an instance of the conjunction of two opposing elements: the child was very fearless, but at the same time Yasoda was becoming fearful of some danger. Here danger is the cause, & Yasoda's feelings are in conjunction of two opposing symptoms
- This great ocean of material existence shortens like the pit-hole created by the foot of a calf and for him the supreme abode of the Lord is quite fit place for living, but not this miserable material world where there is nothing but danger in every step
- This is one instance of apprehending some danger to Krsna in ecstatic love for Him
- This is the absolute nature of the maha-mantra. Either in danger or in happiness, it can be chanted without limitation
- This world is full of dangers in every step. Just like in the ocean there is danger in every step but if we take shelter of boat which is known as the Lotus Feet of Lord Krishna, then this great ocean of danger becomes as harmless as a small pit
- Those who are little advanced in understanding Bhagavad-gita, the A-B-C-D of spiritual knowledge, at least theoretically, one knows that he is not this body. But still, when the body is in danger, we become fearful
- Thus Krsna and Balarama gave some preliminary hints of Their arrival to Kamsa, and he could understand what severe type of danger was awaiting him the next day in the sacrificial arena
- Thus Nanda Maharaja was relieved of the imminent danger of being devoured by the snake
- To install Deities in a moving vehicle is not very good. There is always danger of falling and breaking
- To spread the Krsna consciousness movement, devotees have to face many dangers and impediments all over the world, but a faithful servant who preaches with great devotion to the Lord must know that Lord Nrsimhadeva is always his protector
- We accept Krsna as God. Even by His activities He is not ordinary. He had to meet so many dangers before He was accepted God. From childhood, when He was baby, just three months old, He had to struggle. He had to struggle with His position as God
- We may also take this material world as a Battlefield of Kuruksetra. Everyone is struggling hard for existence on this battlefield, and at every step there is danger
- We may invent so many ways to be happy or to counteract the dangers of this material world, but unless our attempts are sanctioned by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they will never make us happy
- We should always consider that this material world is a dangerous place and therefore we shall chant Lord Nrsimha's Holy Name in order to be protected by Him in all dangers
- We should not be afraid. Because this place is dangerous, we should expect always danger. But if we are faithful to Krsna, if we simply, I mean to say, expect help from Krsna, then Krsna will save you. These are the examples by the fight of Mahabharata
- We too must have performed great sacrifices in our previous lives, worshiping the S. P. of God, giving great wealth in charity & acting philanthropically for the general welfare of men. Because of such pious activities, the child is safe from all danger
- What is difficult to achieve for determined men who have taken refuge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead's lotus feet? His feet are the source of sacred rivers like the Ganges, which put an end to the dangers of mundane life
- When a child is in danger, he takes shelter of his mother or father. Similarly, a devotee is always under the shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but when he specifically sees some danger, he remembers the Lord very rapidly
- When in the sky it is regular speed and balance, it is going nicely. There is no crisis. All crises take place while coming down and going up. Leaving the land and coming the land. I have seen sometimes, they clap as soon as they.... "The danger is over"
- When Krsna had extinguished the fire, the cowherd boys opened their eyes and saw that they had been relieved from the danger and that their cows and calves were all safe
- When Lord Krsna understood that there was great danger in the city of Dvaraka, He took permission from the elder members of the Pandava family, especially from His aunt Kuntidevi, and started immediately for Dvaraka
- When one is undergoing some surgical operation he promises that he will never again act in such a way as to become diseased and have to undergo medical surgery, or when one falls into danger, he promises that he will never again make the same mistake
- When out of ecstatic love friends and well-wishers of Krsna apprehend some danger for Him, that situation becomes the object of their dread
- When Pariksit Maharaja's mother, Uttara, approached Krsna, Krsna, seeing the danger of abortion, entered her womb as the Supersoul and saved Maharaja Pariksit
- When the city was endangered by the soldiers and Kalakanya, King Puranjana, being overly absorbed in affection for his family, was placed in difficulty by the attack of Yavana-raja and Kalakanya
- When there is imminent danger, an intelligent person should try to avoid the dangerous position as far as possible. But if, in spite of endeavoring by all intelligence, one fails to avoid the dangerous position, there is no fault on his part
- When Vasudeva saw that Kamsa was determined to kill his sister Devaki, he thought to himself very deeply. Considering the imminent danger of death, he thought of another plan to stop Kamsa
- Whenever there is some danger or some inauspicious occurrence, it is the custom of Vedic civilization to have qualified brahmanas immediately chant Vedic hymns to counteract it
- While Krsna was talking with Kunti, He simultaneously entered the womb of Uttara, who was in danger due to the atomic weapon of Asvatthama
- While this scene (Kaliya and Krsna) was taking place on the bank of the Yamuna, there were ill omens manifest. The earth trembled, meteors fell from the sky, and the left side of men’s bodies shivered. All these are indications of great immediate danger
- With folded hands she began to bow down to the trees, asking them, "What is the medicinal herb which can check Krsna's dying from this poisonous water?" This is an instance of insanity caused by some great danger