"greatest danger" |"greatest dangerous" |"greatest dangers"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Krsna and Danger (1 C, 40 P)
Pages in category "Greatest Danger"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- A little love for God can save you from the greatest danger of life. That is real love. So if you love Krsna, then you can love with everyone
- Akrura said, "My dear Krsna & Balarama, it is very kind of You to have killed Kamsa & his associates. You have delivered the whole family of the Yadu dynasty from the greatest calamity. The Yadus will always remember Your saving of their great dynasty"
- Alas! How wonderful it is that the foolish materialist does not heed the great danger of impending death! He knows that death will surely come, yet he is nevertheless callous and neglectful
- Before death overcomes you, you make a solution of the problem. That is intelligence, that "The greatest danger is awaiting me - death." That is sure. "As sure as death." Everyone knows
- Bhagavad-gita says that a little advancement in bhakti-rasa can save the devotee from the greatest danger - that of missing the opportunity for human life
- By the grace of the Matsya avatara, Manu saved himself from the great danger of the flood. May that same fish incarnation save us from the great and fearful danger caused by the son of Tvasta
- Devotees are simply determined to execute the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead or His representative, the spiritual master. In all circumstances, even amidst the greatest dangers, they undeviatingly carry on with the greatest determination
- Dhira means one who is not disturbed. That requires training. In great dangerous position, one is not disturbed, that is not ordinary thing. Therefore the word has been used, dhira. Dhira and adhira
- Even if they are illusioned by some ghastly scene or by any accidental occurrence, devotees never forget Krsna. Even in the greatest danger they can remember Krsna
- Even practicing the Vaisnava principles to a small extent can save one from the greatest danger of material existence. Thus Kasyapa Muni planned to instruct his wife Diti to become a Vaisnava because he wanted to save the life of Indra
- Even you do very little of this process of bhakti-yoga, it can save you from the greatest danger of life
- If at the time of death the devotee can remember his own name, such as Krsnadasa or Govinda dasa, he can be saved from the greatest danger. Therefore the change of names at the time of initiation is essential
- In Bhagavad-gita it is stated that a little execution of devotional service saves one from the greatest danger. The greatest danger is transmigration of the soul from one body to another, and only devotional service to the Lord can stop this process
- It is said in the Bhagavad-gita that even a little effort expended on the path of Krsna consciousness can save one from the greatest danger
- O King Yudhisthira, because of your service to the Supreme Lord, all of you Pandavas defeated the greatest dangers posed by numerous kings and demigods
- O queens of Suyajna, the male kulinga bird, seeing his wife put into the greatest danger in the grip of Providence, became very unhappy. Because of affection, the poor bird, being unable to release her, began to lament for his wife
- Prayer is needed because we are in danger. And actually we pray when we are in great danger. Suppose if immediately there is some earthquake or there is some danger, naturally, spontaneously, we pray. We pray. But we forget
- Pujari should operate entirely under the supervision of temple president and GBC, not independently. The greatest danger to our movement will come when we manufacture and create our own process for worshiping the deities
- The greatest danger is the danger of getting a body lower than that of a human being
- The greatest danger of life is the danger of gliding down again into the evolutionary cycle of birth and death among the 8,400,000 species
- The greatest danger to our movement
- The name of Krsna is as powerful as Lord Krsna Himself. There is no difference at all. Anyone, therefore, can take advantage of the holy names of Lord Sri Krsna even in the midst of greatest dangers
- This was (to chant mantras to give protection to children with the help of cow dung and cow urine) a simple and practical way to give the greatest protection from the greatest dangers
- When Asvatthama destroyed the embryo of Maharaja Pariksit, the Lord, by His own internal potency, entered into the womb of Uttara by His plenary portion just to give audience to the would-be Maharaja Pariksit, who was in great danger
- When the King saw that the brahmana Durvasa had been released from the great danger of being burned, he could understand that by the grace of the Lord he himself was also powerful, but he did not take any credit, for everything had been done by the Lord