Category:Krsna and Danger
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna and Danger"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- After Krsna did this (killed Gardabhasura), they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed Mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana Forest. Thus she looked upon the boys with anger
- After Krsna killed Gardabhasura, they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana forest
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) are the greatest and most powerful of all. It is wonderful for You to protect us from so many dangers, but we are surprised that You are neglecting us at this moment"
- Arjuna was defeated by Bhismadeva, and Lord Krsna saved him from the danger. This was not an insult for Arjuna because Bhismadeva was far superior to Arjuna in all ways, namely age, respect and strength
- Kamsa killed all the sons of Devaki who were born before Krsna, but Krsna escaped the danger of child-slaughter because He was transferred to the house of Nanda Maharaja, Lord Krsna's foster father
- Krsna addressed Balarama, "The members of the Yadu dynasty sense great danger before the soldiers of Jarasandha, and they are very much aggrieved. Just to give them protection, Your chariot is also here, filled with weapons"
- Krsna is also mentioned as isvara, the supreme controller who is situated in everyone's heart. Therefore, if some way or other we become attached to Krsna, He will make us free from all danger
- Krsna is always famous for relieving His devotee from danger. A devotee who has sacrificed everything for the service of Krsna and whose only source of relief is the Lord is known as akincana
- Krsna said: "Only in order to save them (cows) from the danger of your (Kaliya's) presence have I been obliged to banish you from this place"
- Kuntidevi, along with her children, was also saved from a series of dangers
- Many obstacles we are facing. Never mind. Still, we are coming out, gradually. Kuntidevi said, "Krsna, all those dangerous days may come again, so that I can always remember You. Now... When we were in dangerous days You were always with us"
- Mother Yasoda said, "I see that the child (Krsna) is very fearless, but in spite of His fearlessness, I am becoming more and more afraid of His falling into some danger"
- Nanda and all the other cowherd men, who had dedicated everything, including their lives, to Krsna, were ready to enter the waters of the Yamuna, but Lord Balarama checked them because He was in perfect knowledge that there was no danger
- Nanda continued, "We simply think of how much we are obliged to Him for giving us protection in many dangerous situations"
- O Hrsikesa, master of the senses and Lord of lords, You (Krsna) have released Your mother, Devaki, who was long imprisoned and distressed by the envious King Kamsa, and me and my children from a series of constant dangers
- On reaching Dvaraka, Lord Krsna saw that the whole city was greatly endangered. He placed Balaramaji in a strategic position for the protection of the city, and He Himself asked His charioteer, Daruka, to prepare to start
- Sometimes He (Krsna) puts His pure devotees in dangers because in that condition of helplessness the devotee becomes more attached to the Lord. The more the attachment is there for the Lord, the more success is there for the devotee
- Sometimes, by thinking of Krsna, they became so confident of being out of all danger that they would lie down at night in the courtyards of their houses. This is an instance of dizziness in ecstatic love due to natural affection for Krsna
- Such persons who claim to be equal with Krsna and indulge in rasa-lila create a dangerous situation for the people in general. Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, was already present as the Supersoul within the bodies of the gopis & their husbands
- The dangerous position that Krsna had accepted by lifting the hill brought tears to her eyes
- The doubts of Nanda Maharaja were certainly based on affection for Krsna. Actually there was no danger from the activities of Putana, despite her powers
- The great example among women was Queen Kunti whose family life was perpetual danger, but because she always thought of Krsna she was saved
- Then Krsna, the supreme mystic, the powerful Personality of Godhead, immediately swallowed up all the flames of the fire. The cows and boys were thus saved from imminent danger
- These are some of the signs of the ecstasy of dread in devotional service, caused by seeing and hearing something that is dangerous to Krsna
- They (the cows and boys) said, "My dear Krsna! My dear Krsna! You and Balarama are very powerful. We are now burning from the heat of this blazing fire. Let us take shelter of Your lotus feet. We know You can protect us from this great danger"
- This is one instance of apprehending some danger to Krsna in ecstatic love for Him
- Thus Krsna and Balarama gave some preliminary hints of Their arrival to Kamsa, and he could understand what severe type of danger was awaiting him the next day in the sacrificial arena
- When Krsna had extinguished the fire, the cowherd boys opened their eyes and saw that they had been relieved from the danger and that their cows and calves were all safe
- When Lord Krsna understood that there was great danger in the city of Dvaraka, He took permission from the elder members of the Pandava family, especially from His aunt Kuntidevi, and started immediately for Dvaraka
- When out of ecstatic love friends and well-wishers of Krsna apprehend some danger for Him, that situation becomes the object of their dread
- When Pariksit Maharaja's mother, Uttara, approached Krsna, Krsna, seeing the danger of abortion, entered her womb as the Supersoul and saved Maharaja Pariksit
- While Krsna was talking with Kunti, He simultaneously entered the womb of Uttara, who was in danger due to the atomic weapon of Asvatthama
- While they were taking rest, a great serpent from the nearby forest appeared before them and hungrily began to swallow up Nanda Maharaja. Nanda cried out helplessly, "My dear son, Krsna, please come and save me from this danger!"
- While this scene (Kaliya and Krsna) was taking place on the bank of the Yamuna, there were ill omens manifest. The earth trembled, meteors fell from the sky, and the left side of men's bodies shivered. All these are indications of great immediate danger
- With folded hands she began to bow down to the trees, asking them, "What is the medicinal herb which can check Krsna's dying from this poisonous water?" This is an instance of insanity caused by some great danger