Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Beauty (12 C, 334 P)
- ► Fame (10 C, 120 P)
- ► God Gives Fame (1 P)
- ► God Gives Renunciation (1 P)
- ► God Gives Strength (2 P)
- ► God Gives Wealth (2 P)
- ► God's Beauty (3 C, 32 P)
- ► God's Fame (2 C, 22 P)
- ► God's Knowledge (3 C, 24 P)
- ► God's Renunciation (7 P)
- ► God's Six Opulences (7 P)
- ► God's Strength (1 C, 16 P)
- ► God's Wealth (4 P)
- ► Renunciation (18 C, 213 P)
- ► Wealth (132 C, 285 P)
Pages in category "Six Opulences"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Bali Maharaja, along with all the priests, acaryas and members of the assembly, observed the Supreme Personality of Godhead's universal body, which was full of six opulences
- Bhagavan means the Almighty God who is the controller of all opulences, power, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation. He is the protector of His pure devotees
- I therefore take shelter of the lotus feet of the Supreme Lord, who is eternal, all-pervading and as great as the sky and who appears with six opulences in three yugas (Satya, Treta and Dvapara)
- In Brahman realization, the six opulences are not realized in full, nor is there recognition of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- Innumerable Vaikuntha planets, which are just like different rooms of a treasure-house, are all there, filled with all opulences. Those unlimited planets house the Lord's eternal associates, who are also enriched with the six opulences
- Lord Krsna continued: "There is no one in the three worlds of the universe, including the powerful demigods, who can surpass My devotees in any of the six opulences, namely wealth, strength, reputation, beauty, knowledge and renunciation"
- Lord Narayana, who dominates the transcendental world, is full in six opulences. He is the Personality of Godhead, the Lord of the goddess of fortune
- The activities in the spiritual sky are manifested by the internal potency in pure spiritual existence. They expand in six transcendental opulences, which are all manifestations of Maha-sankarsana
- The goddess of fortune, Laksmi, is described in this verse as sriyam, which means that she has six opulences - wealth, strength, influence, beauty, knowledge and renunciation. These opulences are received from the goddess of fortune
- You are the original Personality of Godhead, full with six opulences, and You are eternally the master of the three modes of material nature. Thus, You are always different from the ordinary living entities
- You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, complete in six opulences. You are the supreme person mentioned in the Purusa-sukta prayers. You are the most perfect, self-realized master of all mystic power. Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You
- You have calculated Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, full in six opulences, to be on the level of an ordinary living being. Instead of knowing Him as the supreme fire, you have accepted Him as a spark