This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Krsna's Knowledge"
The following 143 pages are in this category, out of 143 total.
- A person who tries to understand Krsna with full knowledge and devotion by following in the footsteps of previous acaryas conversant with scientific knowledge of the Supreme Lord is praiseworthy
- All great souls aspire to be equal in knowledge with Him (Krsna). This means that all other knowledge is ever insufficient, flexible and measurable, whereas the knowledge of the Lord is ever fixed and unfathomable
- Although He (Krsna) exhibited His potencies as the Personality of Godhead in the six opulences of wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation, the foolish persons of the world could not understand that He was the Supreme Lord
- Ananda means the reservoir of all pleasure. The impersonalists are seeking to merge into the Brahman effulgence of eternity and knowledge, but the major portion of the absolute pleasure which is in Krsna is avoided by them
- Ananda-cin-maya-rasa means that His (Krsna's) body is a transcendental form of eternal bliss and knowledge. Krsna is always surrounded by different potencies, and therefore He is perfect and beautiful
- Anyone who takes knowledge from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, or from Bhagavad-gita as it is, knows the purpose of the Vedas (vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyah) - BG 15.15
- Arjuna might have been a very great warrior, a well-cultured member of the Kuru dynasty, but after all, he was an ordinary human being, whereas Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the possessor of unlimited knowledge
- Arjuna, he loves Krsna, he's a lover of God; therefore he's asking question from Krsna. But whatever question is answered by Krsna, that is perfect, because He is perfect. So our process of receiving knowledge: from the perfect
- As far as His (Krsna's) bliss is concerned, His spiritual energy is manifested as the pleasure giving potency. His eternity is manifested as energy, and His knowledge is manifested as spiritual perfection
- As far as spiritual energy itself is concerned, it is exhibited in three forms because Krsna is a combination of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.55), the S.P. of Godhead can only be partially known, and only by the process of devotional service to the Lord. Lord Brahma became aware that the Supreme Lord Krsna has many, many eternal, blissful forms of knowledge
- As we have already explained in the first verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam, He is completely independent to act however He likes, but all His actions are full of bliss, knowledge and eternity
- Bahulasva said, "Your (Krsna) knowledge is unlimited, and to teach all people how to execute devotional service"
- Bali said, "You, Lord Krsna, are the original Personality of Godhead, with an eternal form that is all-blissful and full of complete knowledge"
- Because Krsna's appearance & disappearance are completely different from that of any ordinary, common living entity, it is evident that He is eternal, blissful knowledge by His internal potency & He is never contaminated by material nature. BG 1972 pur
- Bhagavan indicates that Krsna is the proprietor of six opulences: He possesses all beauty, all wealth, all power, all fame, all knowledge and all renunciation. Living entities partake of these opulences in finite degrees
- Brahma said, "The material body is always full of threefold miseries, but Your body is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha: (BS 5.1) full of bliss, knowledge and eternality"
- Brahma said, "This temporary existence of the material world appears to be pleasing and dear on account of its having evolved from Your body, which is eternal and full of bliss and knowledge"
- For instance, Krsna's nice dress, the all-auspicious symptoms on His body, His strongly-built body, His knowledge of different languages, His learned teachings in the Bhagavad-gita
- From the Gita we can clearly understand that the forms of the demigods and the form of the Supreme Lord are simultaneously existing and that Lord Krsna is sac-cid-ananda, eternal blissful knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- God must be attractive by everyone. That is God. So, Krsna, by His opulences, by His strength, by His beauty, by His knowledge, by His renouncement - everything complete. Therefore He's God
- Govinda, Krsna, is the cause of all causes. He is the primal cause, and He is the very form of eternity, knowledge and bliss
- Guna indicates the unlimited transcendental qualities of Krsna, primarily His sac-cid-ananda form. In His transcendental blissful knowledge & eternity, He is fully perfect. His perfection is increased when He is controlled by the attention of His devotee
- He (Krsna) can have knowledge merely by glancing over an object, whereas innumerable impediments block the cognition of ordinary living beings
- He (Krsna) is full with all opulences, and as such He possesses all riches, all strength, all reputation, all knowledge, all beauty and all renunciation. He is eternally a person and eternally supreme
- He (Krsna) is full with six opulences - all wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation
- He (Krsna) is the chief of all living entities; no one can surpass Him or be equal to Him in wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge or renunciation
- He (Krsna) is the knower of everything that is happening in this world, and if knowledge has any end, He is the end of all knowledge; therefore He is the known and the knowable. BG 1972 purports
- He (Krsna) is the Lord of the three principal potencies, namely cit-sakti, maya-sakti and tatastha-sakti, and He is the complete master of six kinds of fortune - wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation
- He (Krsna) is the shelter of the Absolute Truth (para-tattva) because He is param brahma. There is nothing material in His opulences and exhibitions of wealth, fame, strength, beauty, knowledge and renunciation
- His (Krsna's) form is eternal, blissful knowledge. Sac-cid-ananda-vigrahah, ananda-cinmaya-rasa and kaivalya are the same
- His (Krsna's) uncommon genius in all fields of endeavor, His exhibition of expert knowledge, His mercy, His chivalry, His behavior as a conjugal lover
- His (Lord Visnu's) original form of eternal bliss and knowledge is never subordinate to the three qualities of material nature. This is a specific feature of the Supreme Lord's inconceivable potencies
- I have no difficulty in becoming the greatest scientist because I take the knowledge from the greatest scientist (Krsna). - This earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and ego - they are My eight separated energies
- I may be a fool personally, but because I take knowledge from the greatest scientist (Krsna), I am the greatest scientist. I have no difficulty
- I offer my obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, who is the eternal blissful form of knowledge - confirmed in the Vedic language. BG 1972 purports
- If one associates with Krsna, if one talks with Krsna, he must be very abhijnah, very learned, because he takes lessons from Krsna. Therefore Krsna's knowledge is perfect, therefore, because he takes knowledge from Krsna, his knowledge is also perfect
- If one returns to his original, natural tendency in the human form of life by understanding the perfect knowledge given by Krsna Himself in the Vedic literature, one's life is successful
- If we scrutinizingly study the life of Krsna, you will find in the history of the world than Krsna there was no richer person than Krsna, no powerful person than Krsna, more learned and person of knowledge, philosophy, than Krsna
- In Bhagavad-gita Krsna speaks to Arjuna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and as such it is to be understood that He has complete knowledge
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam Krsna imparted knowledge into the heart of Brahma, the first created creature within the universe. Brahma imparted those lessons to his disciple, Narada, and Narada imparted that knowledge to his disciple, Vyasadeva
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam, it is stated that Krsna, the Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, transmitted transcendental knowledge into the heart of Brahma. This then is one way knowledge is received - through the heart
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that the purpose of all the Vedas is to know Him (Lord Krsna), and Srimad-Bhagavatam is Lord Sri Krsna Himself in the form of recorded knowledge
- In the Fourth Chapter of the BG Krsna tells Arjuna that both He and Arjuna had had many births before and that He (Krsna) could remember all of them but Arjuna could not. This illustrates the difference between the knowledge of Krsna and that of Arjuna
- In the same way, when Krsna was first counted among the incarnations, specific knowledge about Him was still unknown
- In the spiritual world, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, has expanded Himself by His spiritual potency. He has His eternal form of bliss and knowledge (sac-cid-ananda-vigraha) - BS 5.1
- In the sruti mantra it is said that the Supreme Brahman has nothing to do. No one is equal to or greater than Him (Krsna). He has manifold energies, and everything is performed by Him perfectly by automatic knowledge, strength and activity
- In this verse (SB 3.4.29) the word tyaksyan is very significant in relation to Lord Sri Krsna's leaving His body. Since He is the eternal form of existence, knowledge and bliss, His body and His Self are identical
- In wealth He (Krsna) was superexcellent. In strength He was superexcellent. And in knowledge . . . now, here is a book, BG. Now, apart from other books, other knowledge which He imparted to other . . . now, here is a book which was imparted to Arjuna
- Indra said, "He (Krsna) is simply talkative, childish and unaware of the complete cosmic situation, although He is thinking Himself very advanced in knowledge"
- Instead of becoming disinterested in thinking of Krsna and in chanting His holy name, the devotees get newer and newer impetus to continue the process. Therefore Krsna is ever fresh. Not only Krsna Himself, but also Krsna's knowledge
- It is not possible to go to Krsna unless one attains a body like Krsna's, a sac-cid-ananda-vigraha body, a body full of eternity, knowledge and bliss
- It is not that He (Krsna) has to undergo penances to acquire knowledge or that He at any time has to receive knowledge or attain knowledge. At all times and in all conditions He is full of knowledge
- It is stated in BG that knowledge of Krsna is received through the parampara, the disciplic succession. Evam parampara-praptam (BG 4.2). The guru offers the same respects to his guru, & his guru offers respects to his, & so it goes all the way to Krsna
- Krsna also discloses knowledge of the Supersoul. This is also Brahman knowledge, knowledge of Brahman, but it is superior. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna and Balarama, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, are the source of all knowledge, but because They were playing like ordinary human boys, They set the example so that everyone would receive knowledge from the right source
- Krsna appeared five thousand years ago, but His knowledge, which He gave in the form of the Srimad Bhagavad-gita, is still worshiped. It is worshiped not only by the Hindus or the Indians, but is read all over the world
- Krsna has nothing to learn from anyone. He is independently full of all knowledge
- Krsna has six opulences: all wealth, all strength, all influence, all knowledge, all renunciation, and all beauty. The nature of Krsna is that He is greater than the greatest and smaller than the smallest - anor aniyan mahato mahiyan
- Krsna has unlimited potencies, out of which three are chief - willpower, the power of knowledge and the creative energy
- Krsna is full in all opulences - namely, strength, wealth, fame, beauty, knowledge, and renunciation
- Krsna is full of all opulence. He possesses in totality wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation. He possesses everything in unlimited quantity. If we return to our original father, we can enjoy ourselves with Him unlimitedly
- Krsna is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (Bs. 5.1), being, knowledge and bliss, with form. Impersonal understanding is understanding of the sat feature. Understanding Krsna in full is understanding all of His features. The ananda feature is realized in Bhagavan
- Krsna is the Supreme Person. He knows everything. You take the information, knowledge, from Krsna. Then your life will be successful. That is the propaganda of this Krsna consciousness movement
- Krsna says, "Please hear attentively what I shall speak to you, for transcendental knowledge about Me is not only scientific but also full of mysteries"
- Krsna's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss
- Krsna's knowledge is so perfect that He remembers all the incidents of His appearances some millions and billions of years in the past, but Arjuna's memory and knowledge are limited by time and space, for he is an ordinary human being
- Krsna's knowledge of His spiritual identity is never overcome by material action, whereas the minute part-and-parcel living entities are prone to forget their spiritual identity due to material action
- Krsna, the original form of the Personality of Godhead, is the summum bonum of the all-pervading Visnu. He is all-perfect knowledge and all-perfect bliss. He is the Supreme Transcendence
- Krsna, the Parabrahman, or the Supreme Brahman, being always situated in full knowledge, is never overcome by such activities. Therefore Krsna is called Acyuta, meaning "He who never falls down"
- Kunti prays: O my Lord, may You kindly remove this glowing effulgence that impedes my seeing Your sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, Your eternal form of bliss and knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- Lamentation, aggrievement and bewilderment are characteristics of conditioned souls, but how can such things affect the person of the Supreme, who is full of knowledge, power and all opulence?
- Lord Caitanya is also the master of all wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation because He is Sri Krsna Himself. He is described as purna, or complete
- Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the master of all education and knowledge
- Lord Krsna incarnated Himself as He is and played very wonderful parts as the Lord Himself, and the Bhagavad-gita concerns such wonderful actions and knowledge. Yet foolish men will not accept Lord Krsna as the Supreme Lord
- Lord Krsna, however, knows everything in detail. Therefore His knowledge is vijnana-ghana because it does not have any of the defects of material science
- Lord Krsna, who is the possessor of inconceivable potencies & qualities of transcendental knowledge and bliss, is the basic cause of ecstatic love. Krsna also becomes the reservoir (impetus) of ecstatic love by His different incarnations and expansions
- Lord Sri Krsna, Lord Sri Rama and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all incarnations of Godhead, accepted formal spiritual masters, although by Their transcendental nature They were cognizant of all knowledge
- My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me (Krsna), I shall impart to you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence
- My Lord, You are complete knowledge, and there is not a pinch of material contamination in Your personality
- Narada Muni continued: Thereafter, Lord Krsna, by His own personal potency, consisting of religion, knowledge, renunciation, opulence, austerity, education and activities, equipped Lord Siva with all the necessary paraphernalia
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are situated completely in the transcendental position, in perfect knowledge and bliss. You are complete in fulfilling all Your desires. By exhibiting Your internal potency, You have set up the influence of maya"
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) have taken birth in the Yadu dynasty, or the Vrsni dynasty. Your advent on the surface of the earth in Your original form of eternal blissful knowledge is Your own pastime"
- Narada said, "His (Krsna's) knowledge is never subject to the laws of karma regarding pious or impious activities, nor is it influenced by the three modes of material energy"
- Narada said, "His (Krsna) knowledge is not affected by the process of creation, maintenance and annihilation, nor is it ever influenced by any agency beyond Himself, nor is it agitated by the interactions of the material qualities"
- Narada said, "His (Krsna) transcendental form is full of knowledge which never becomes agitated by ignorance, pride, attachment, envy or sense enjoyment"
- Narada said, "There is no need for Vasudeva to ask us for instruction when Lord Krsna is personally present, because His knowledge is never second in any circumstance"
- O my Lord, Your eternal Self is never divided by the influence of time, and there is no limitation to Your perfect knowledge
- Of course it is Krishna's knowledge, not mine. But the effect is there. So for wider kirtana book distribution is better. Book distribution is also kirtana
- Of Krsna's various opulences, His conjugal love is the summit. He is the master of all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation, and out of these, His perfect beauty is His conjugal attraction
- Only the foolish mundaners misunderstand Him, unaware of His eternal form of knowledge and bliss, which is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita and Upanisads
- Only the pure devotees can know, Krsna's omnipotence and opulence, and in His wealth, fame, strength, beauty, knowledge and renunciation, because Krsna is benevolently inclined to His devotees. BG 1972 purports
- Sages said, "Our dear Lord (Krsna), there is no end to Your unlimited knowledge. Your form is transcendental, eternally existing in full bliss and knowledge"
- So how His knowledge is so perfect? - the next question, because we become cognizant by taking knowledge or accepting knowledge from spiritual master. But how He has become so cognizant? The answer is svarat, fully independent
- Sri Krsna has His eternal, blissful form that is full of knowledge, and all Vaisnava acaryas accept this. That is the proper understanding of the Absolute Truth
- Sri Krsna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has full knowledge of everything everywhere, and therefore there are no hindrances to His cognition
- The affirmation of the Brahma-samhita: is that, the Supreme Absolute Truth Personality of Godhead is Lord Krsna, who is the primeval Lord, the reservoir of all pleasure, Govinda, and the eternal form of complete bliss and knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- The atheists, who consider Krsna an ordinary man, may in this way (when Krsna Himself speaks about Himself) come to know that Krsna is superhuman, that He is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha - the eternal form of bliss and knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- The body is subjected to birth, death. The body is forgetful. The body is suffering old age. So this is not blissful body. But Krsna's body - just opposite. His body is blissful, full of knowledge, and eternal. So how can you compare with Krsna?
- The computer machine is not brain; the man who is pushing the buttons, he has got the brain. So we have to learn like that. Therefore we have to take knowledge from Krsna, and Krsna is giving knowledge directly in the Bhagavad-gita
- The conclusion is that if one somehow or other becomes attached to Krsna or attracted to Him, either because of His qualities of beauty, opulence, fame, strength, renunciation or knowledge, through affection or friendship
- The Earth personified continued, "You (Krsna) possess all beauty, strength, fame, property, knowledge and renunciation; You are the shelter of all six opulences. Although You are all-pervading, You have appeared as the son of Vasudeva"
- The forms which Krsna assumed were each and every one full Visnu. The specific word used in this connection is satya-jnananantananda: satya means truth; jnana, full knowledge; ananta, unlimited; and ananda, full bliss
- The four Kumaras represent the Supreme Lord's opulence of knowledge. Narada represents the devotional service of the Supreme Lord. Devotional service is also represented by Caitanya, who is considered to be the full representation of devotional service
- The highest standard of education is knowledge of the science of Krsna. The standard of material education is sense gratification, but the highest standard of spiritual education is knowledge of the science of Krsna
- The lady continued, "Krsna and Balarama are the reservoir of all kinds of opulence - namely wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation"
- The Lord (Krsna) also desired that King Yudhisthira be pacified by the words of Bhismadeva so that the world could see that Bhismadeva excelled all in knowledge, including the Lord Himself
- The Lord (Krsna) is the absolute form of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- The Lord indicates herein (CC Adi 1.53) that before the material creation He existed in fullness with all transcendental opulences, including all strength, all wealth, all beauty, all knowledge, all fame and all renunciation
- The Lord is all-pervading. As it is stated by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita, "Everything is sustained by Me, but at the same time I am not in everything." Since the Lord is all-pervading, there is nothing existing without His knowledge
- The Lord's pastimes with the gopis are all displays of transcendental existence, bliss and knowledge, although these are manifested apparently as sex love. The specific attraction of His pastimes with the gopis should never be misunderstood
- The Nagapatnis said, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You, because You are the origin of all scripture & the source of knowledge. You & the root of all evidences, & You are the Supreme Person who can bestow upon us the supreme knowledge"
- The nondevotee class cannot understand the dynamic nature of His knowledge because they are satisfied to reach up to His eternal form of knowledge
- The original Personality of Godhead Vasudeva, or Lord Krsna, who is famous as the son of King Vasudeva or King Nanda, is full with all opulences, all potencies, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- The quality of Krsna - knowledge, can be further extended into five subheadings, namely intelligence, gratefulness, power of understanding the circumstantial environments of place, object & time, perfect knowledge of everything, & knowledge of the self
- The queens said, "Dear kurari bird, now it is very late at night. Everyone is sleeping. The whole world is now calm and peaceful. At this time, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is sleeping, although His knowledge is undisturbed by any circumstances"
- The samvit, sandhini and ahladini potencies - Krsna's potency for existence, His potency for knowledge and His potency for pleasure - are distinct from yogamaya
- The six opulences are wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation. No one is greater than or equal to Krsna in these six opulences
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead in His transcendental form of bliss and knowledge is covered by the eternal potency of brahmajyoti and the less intelligent impersonalists cannot see the Supreme on this account. BG 1972 purports
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1); His form is completely spiritual, full of bliss and knowledge, and it is eternal
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, has a spiritual body which is full of knowledge, eternity and bliss.” In this material world everyone’s body is just the opposite - temporary, full of ignorance and full of misery - BS 5.1
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is the highest authority in explaining this knowledge. Still, as a matter of course, learned scholars and standard authorities always give evidence from previous authorities. BG 1972 purports
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, is always full with six opulences - namely complete wealth, complete strength, complete fame, complete knowledge, complete beauty and complete renunciation
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, is not only unborn, but He is avyaya, inexhaustible. His eternal form is bliss and knowledge, and His energies are all inexhaustible. BG 1972 purports
- The victims of war, namely, the family members of the Kurus, were lamenting the problems of death, and the Lord pacified them on the basis of knowledge
- The word acyutamsam is used because the Supreme Personality of Godhead is Sad-aisvarya-purna, full in the opulences of wealth, strength, fame, knowledge, beauty and renunciation. The Supreme Godhead is never separated from His personal opulences
- The words bhaktya kevalaya indicate that simply by executing devotional service one can become full of all knowledge. Krsna is the master of all knowledge
- There are sufficient scriptural proofs to substantiate that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. Even scriptures like the Bible or the Koran, declare that the Absolute Truth is the all-powerful, all knowing Supreme Person
- This prayer (Bs. 5.37) says that Krsna expands His internal energy of bliss and knowledge, ananda-cinmaya. Ananda means bliss, happiness. Ananda
- Total beauty, knowledge, wealth, strength, fame and renunciation are the six opulences of Krsna. He is eternally situated in His opulences
- Transcendental knowledge has to be accepted by the descending process of disciplic succession as Brahma presents the knowledge of Krsna in the Brahma-samhita
- We can understand a little piece of His contribution of jnana, Bhagavad-gita. That is a little piece of His stock of knowledge. Five thousand years He spoke, and still it is being continued, not only in India, but also all over the world
- We have to take this knowledge from authority. Here is Krsna speaking. He's authority. We accept Krsna: the Supreme Personality of Godhead. His knowledge is perfect
- We should not think that Krsna is required to descend upon this material world and engage in so many activities. No one is equal to or greater than Krsna, and He has all knowledge naturally
- When Lord Krsna, in friendly terms and sweet language, impressed Akrura about the real fact and Akrura understood that nothing could be concealed from the knowledge of Sri Krsna
- When there is full knowledge of Krsna's superiority and yet in dealings with Him on friendly terms respectfulness is completely absent, that stage is called affection
- You are the original consciousness, or knowledge. Without knowledge, or consciousness, nothing can be powerful
- Yudhisthira said, "My dear Krsna, O eternal form of bliss and knowledge, all the exalted directors of the affairs of this material world, including Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and King Indra, are always eager to receive and carry out orders from You"