Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Knowledge (3 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Knowledge"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- A person who tries to understand Krsna with full knowledge and devotion by following in the footsteps of previous acaryas conversant with scientific knowledge of the Supreme Lord is praiseworthy
- Ananda means the reservoir of all pleasure. The impersonalists are seeking to merge into the Brahman effulgence of eternity and knowledge, but the major portion of the absolute pleasure which is in Krsna is avoided by them
- Ananda-cin-maya-rasa means that His (Krsna's) body is a transcendental form of eternal bliss and knowledge. Krsna is always surrounded by different potencies, and therefore He is perfect and beautiful
- Arjuna might have been a very great warrior, a well-cultured member of the Kuru dynasty, but after all, he was an ordinary human being, whereas Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the possessor of unlimited knowledge
- Arjuna, he loves Krsna, he's a lover of God; therefore he's asking question from Krsna. But whatever question is answered by Krsna, that is perfect, because He is perfect. So our process of receiving knowledge: from the perfect
- As far as the spiritual energy itself is concerned, it is exhibited in three forms because Krsna is a combination of eternity, bliss and knowledge
- Bahulasva said, "Your (Krsna) knowledge is unlimited, and to teach all people how to execute devotional service"
- Bali said, "You, Lord Krsna, are the original Personality of Godhead, with an eternal form that is all-blissful and full of complete knowledge"
- Because He possesses unlimited knowledge, Krsna has a memory that is boundless
- Before the material creation He (Lord Krsna) existed in fullness with all transcendental opulences, including all strength, all wealth, all beauty, all knowledge, all fame and all renunciation
- Brahma said, "The material body is always full of threefold miseries, but Your body is sac-cid-ananda-vigraha: (BS 5.1) full of bliss, knowledge and eternality"
- Brahma said, "This temporary existence of the material world appears to be pleasing and dear on account of its having evolved from Your body, which is eternal and full of bliss and knowledge"
- Even Krsna Himself accepted a spiritual master, for that is the system. In this way the Lord sets the example for men. We should not think, however, that the Lord takes a spiritual master because He is in want of knowledge
- Everyone is poor. Who is rich? Unless one has got knowledge of Krsna, he is poor
- God must be attractive by everyone. That is God. So, Krsna, by His opulences, by His strength, by His beauty, by His knowledge, by His renouncement - everything complete. Therefore He's God
- Govinda, Krsna, is the cause of all causes. He is the primal cause, and He is the very form of eternity, knowledge and bliss
- He (Krsna) can have knowledge merely by glancing over an object, whereas innumerable impediments block the cognition of ordinary living beings
- He (Krsna) is the knower of everything that is happening in this world, and if knowledge has any end, He is the end of all knowledge; therefore He is the known and the knowable
- He is simply stressing the importance of accepting the disciplic succession. The knowledge of that disciplic succession actually comes from the Lord Himself, and if the knowledge descends unbroken, it is perfect
- His (Krsna's) uncommon genius in all fields of endeavor, His exhibition of expert knowledge, His mercy, His chivalry, His behavior as a conjugal lover
- If one associates with Krsna, if one talks with Krsna, he must be very abhijnah, very learned, because he takes lessons from Krsna. Therefore Krsna's knowledge is perfect, therefore, because he takes knowledge from Krsna, his knowledge is also perfect
- If one returns to his original, natural tendency in the human form of life by understanding the perfect knowledge given by Krsna Himself in the Vedic literature, one's life is successful
- If we think that He (Krsna) is a controller like us, that is our misconception. He is controller. There is controller. With unlimited knowledge and unlimited assistants, with unlimited potencies, He is managing
- In Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that Krsna, the Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, transmitted transcendental knowledge into the heart of Brahma. This, then, is one way knowledge is received - through the heart
- In the Fourth Chapter of the BG Krsna tells Arjuna that both He and Arjuna had had many births before and that He (Krsna) could remember all of them but Arjuna could not. This illustrates the difference between the knowledge of Krsna and that of Arjuna
- In the same way, when Krsna was first counted among the incarnations, specific knowledge about Him was still unknown
- Indra said, "He (Krsna) is simply talkative, childish and unaware of the complete cosmic situation, although He is thinking Himself very advanced in knowledge"
- Instead of becoming disinterested in thinking of Krsna and in chanting His holy name, the devotees get newer and newer impetus to continue the process. Therefore Krsna is ever fresh. Not only Krsna Himself, but also Krsna's knowledge
- Krsna also discloses knowledge of the Supersoul. This is also Brahman knowledge, knowledge of Brahman, but it is superior
- Krsna and Balarama, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, are the source of all knowledge, but because They were playing like ordinary human boys, They set the example so that everyone would receive knowledge from the right source
- Krsna has nothing to learn from anyone. He is independently full of all knowledge
- Krsna has unlimited potencies, out of which three are chief - willpower, the power of knowledge and the creative energy
- Krsna is full in all opulences - namely, strength, wealth, fame, beauty, knowledge, and renunciation
- Krsna is the Supreme Brahman because of His unlimited knowledge, unlimited potencies, unlimited strength, unlimited influence, unlimited beauty and unlimited renunciation
- Krsna is the Supreme Person. He knows everything. You take the information, knowledge, from Krsna. Then your life will be successful. That is the propaganda of this Krsna consciousness movement
- Krsna says, "Please hear attentively what I shall speak to you, for transcendental knowledge about Me is not only scientific but also full of mysteries"
- Krsna's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss
- Krsna's conjugal love is the summit of His various opulences. He is the master of all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation, and out of these, His perfect beauty is His conjugal attraction
- Krsna's knowledge is so perfect that He remembers all the incidents of His appearances some millions and billions of years in the past, but Arjuna's memory and knowledge are limited by time and space, for he is an ordinary human being
- Krsna's knowledge of His spiritual identity is never overcome by material action, whereas the minute part-and-parcel living entities are prone to forget their spiritual identity due to material action
- Krsna, the original form of the Personality of Godhead, is the summum bonum of the all-pervading Visnu. He is all-perfect knowledge and all-perfect bliss. He is the Supreme Transcendence
- Krsna, the Parabrahman, or the Supreme Brahman, being always situated in full knowledge, is never overcome by such activities. Therefore Krsna is called Acyuta, meaning "He who never falls down"
- Lamentation, aggrievement and bewilderment are characteristics of conditioned souls, but how can such things affect the person of the Supreme, who is full of knowledge, power and all opulence?
- Lord Krsna and Lord Balarama are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the master of all education and knowledge
- Lord Krsna, however, knows everything in detail. Therefore His knowledge is vijnana-ghana because it does not have any of the defects of material science
- Lord Krsna, who is the possessor of inconceivable potencies & qualities of transcendental knowledge and bliss, is the basic cause of ecstatic love. Krsna also becomes the reservoir (impetus) of ecstatic love by His different incarnations and expansions
- Lord Sri Krsna, Lord Sri Rama and Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, all incarnations of Godhead, accepted formal spiritual masters, although by Their transcendental nature They were cognizant of all knowledge
- My dear Arjuna, because you are never envious of Me (Krsna), I shall impart to you this most confidential knowledge and realization, knowing which you shall be relieved of the miseries of material existence
- My Lord, You are complete knowledge, and there is not a pinch of material contamination in Your personality
- Narada Muni continued: Thereafter, Lord Krsna, by His own personal potency, consisting of religion, knowledge, renunciation, opulence, austerity, education and activities, equipped Lord Siva with all the necessary paraphernalia
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are situated completely in the transcendental position, in perfect knowledge and bliss. You are complete in fulfilling all Your desires. By exhibiting Your internal potency, You have set up the influence of maya"
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) have taken birth in the Yadu dynasty, or the Vrsni dynasty. Your advent on the surface of the earth in Your original form of eternal blissful knowledge is Your own pastime"
- Narada said, "His (Krsna's) knowledge is never subject to the laws of karma regarding pious or impious activities, nor is it influenced by the three modes of material energy"
- Narada said, "His (Krsna) knowledge is not affected by the process of creation, maintenance and annihilation, nor is it ever influenced by any agency beyond Himself, nor is it agitated by the interactions of the material qualities"
- Narada said, "His (Krsna) transcendental form is full of knowledge which never becomes agitated by ignorance, pride, attachment, envy or sense enjoyment"
- Narada said, "There is no need for Vasudeva to ask us for instruction when Lord Krsna is personally present, because His knowledge is never second in any circumstance"
- Sages said, "Our dear Lord (Krsna), there is no end to Your unlimited knowledge. Your form is transcendental, eternally existing in full bliss and knowledge"
- Similarly, Srimad-Bhagavatam explains that Krsna imparted knowledge into the heart of Brahma, the first created being within the universe. Brahma imparted those lessons to his disciple Narada, and Narada imparted that knowledge to his disciple Vyasadeva
- So how His knowledge is so perfect? - the next question, because we become cognizant by taking knowledge or accepting knowledge from spiritual master. But how He has become so cognizant? The answer is svarat, fully independent
- Sri Krsna has His eternal, blissful form that is full of knowledge, and all Vaisnava acaryas accept this. That is the proper understanding of the Absolute Truth
- Sri Krsna, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has full knowledge of everything everywhere, and therefore there are no hindrances to His cognition
- The body is subjected to birth, death. The body is forgetful. The body is suffering old age. So this is not blissful body. But Krsna's body - just opposite. His body is blissful, full of knowledge, and eternal. So how can you compare with Krsna?
- The computer machine is not brain; the man who is pushing the buttons, he has got the brain. So we have to learn like that. Therefore we have to take knowledge from Krsna, and Krsna is giving knowledge directly in the Bhagavad-gita
- The conclusion is that if one somehow or other becomes attached to Krsna or attracted to Him, either because of His qualities of beauty, opulence, fame, strength, renunciation or knowledge, through affection or friendship
- The Earth personified continued, "You (Krsna) possess all beauty, strength, fame, property, knowledge and renunciation; You are the shelter of all six opulences. Although You are all-pervading, You have appeared as the son of Vasudeva"
- The foolish consider Krsna an ordinary human being because they do not know the confidential activities of the Supreme Lord and His different energies. They do not know that Krsna's body is a symbol of complete knowledge and bliss
- The forms which Krsna assumed were each and every one full Visnu. The specific word used in this connection is satya-jnananantananda: satya means truth; jnana, full knowledge; ananta, unlimited; and ananda, full bliss
- The highest standard of education is knowledge of the science of Krsna. The standard of material education is sense gratification, but the highest standard of spiritual education is knowledge of the science of Krsna
- The lady continued, "Krsna and Balarama are the reservoir of all kinds of opulence - namely wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation"
- The Lord is all-pervading. As it is stated by Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita, "Everything is sustained by Me, but at the same time I am not in everything." Since the Lord is all-pervading, there is nothing existing without His knowledge
- The Lord's pastimes with the gopis are all displays of transcendental existence, bliss and knowledge, although these are manifested apparently as sex love. The specific attraction of His pastimes with the gopis should never be misunderstood
- The Nagapatnis said, "Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto You, because You are the origin of all scripture & the source of knowledge. You & the root of all evidences, & You are the Supreme Person who can bestow upon us the supreme knowledge"
- The original Personality of Godhead Vasudeva, or Lord Krsna, who is famous as the son of King Vasudeva or King Nanda, is full with all opulences, all potencies, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- The Personality of Godhead is the reservoir of all strength, and His strength rests on the thighs of His transcendental body. His whole body is full of opulences: all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- The queens said, "Dear kurari bird, now it is very late at night. Everyone is sleeping. The whole world is now calm and peaceful. At this time, the Supreme Personality of Godhead is sleeping, although His knowledge is undisturbed by any circumstances"
- The samvit, sandhini and ahladini potencies - Krsna's potency for existence, His potency for knowledge and His potency for pleasure - are distinct from yogamaya
- The six opulences are wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation. No one is greater than or equal to Krsna in these six opulences
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, is always full with six opulences - namely complete wealth, complete strength, complete fame, complete knowledge, complete beauty and complete renunciation
- The victims of war, namely, the family members of the Kurus, were lamenting the problems of death, and the Lord pacified them on the basis of knowledge
- The words bhaktya kevalaya indicate that simply by executing devotional service one can become full of all knowledge. Krsna is the master of all knowledge
- There are sufficient scriptural proofs to substantiate that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Absolute Truth. Even scriptures like the Bible or the Koran, declare that the Absolute Truth is the all-powerful, all knowing Supreme Person
- Total beauty, knowledge, wealth, strength, fame and renunciation are the six opulences of Krsna. He is eternally situated in His opulences
- We can understand a little piece of His contribution of jnana, Bhagavad-gita. That is a little piece of His stock of knowledge. Five thousand years He spoke, and still it is being continued, not only in India, but also all over the world
- When Lord Krsna, in friendly terms and sweet language, impressed Akrura about the real fact and Akrura understood that nothing could be concealed from the knowledge of Sri Krsna
- When there is full knowledge of Krsna's superiority and yet in dealings with Him on friendly terms respectfulness is completely absent, that stage is called affection
- You are the original consciousness, or knowledge. Without knowledge, or consciousness, nothing can be powerful
- Yudhisthira said, "My dear Krsna, O eternal form of bliss and knowledge, all the exalted directors of the affairs of this material world, including Lord Brahma, Lord Siva and King Indra, are always eager to receive and carry out orders from You"