Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "God's Knowledge"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Although You engage Your energy in matter, You are always situated in Your original form and never fall from that position, for Your knowledge is infallible and always suitable to any situation. You are never bewildered by illusion
- As His energies & activities increase, He also increases His knowledge to understand them. Both are increasing unlimitedly, & there is no end to it. In that sense it can be said that even God Himself does not know the limit of His energies and qualities
- Because both of them (Lord's energies and knowledge) are unlimited, there is no end to the energies and no end to the knowledge with which to understand the energies
- Because the Lord possesses in full the six opulences of wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation, He alone is beyond the spell of material nature
- Being freed from attachment, fear and anger, being fully absorbed in Me and taking refuge in Me, many, many persons in the past became purifled by knowledge of Me-and thus they all attained transcendental love for Me. BG 4.10 - 1972
- By establishment of the eternal relation, pure devotional service to the Lord begins gradually developing into perfect knowledge of the Personality of Godhead beyond the purview of impersonal Brahman and localized Paramatma
- Ordinary living beings work for the improvement of their conditional lives. But the Lord is already full of all opulence, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation. Why should He desire improvement?
- Originally the Lord is full of all opulences, all prowess, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- Supreme Being means everything supreme. In richness He is supreme. In bodily strength He is supreme. His knowledge is supreme. In beauty He is supreme. In renunciation He is supreme. That is the description, definition of God
- Surrounded by His personal expansions and assistants like Visvaksena, the Supreme Personality of Godhead exhibits all His perfect opulences, such as religion and knowledge, and His mystic powers such as anima, laghima and mahima
- The idea is that because God and His knowledge are both unlimited, as soon as God is cognizant of some of His energies, He perceives that He has still more energies. In this way, both His energies and His knowledge increase
- The Lord is full by His different potencies of wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation, and thus He has no reason for physical exertion like the conditioned soul
- The Lord's pastimes with the gopis are all displays of transcendental existence, bliss and knowledge, although these are manifested apparently as sex love. The specific attraction of His pastimes with the gopis should never be misunderstood
- The personified Vedas continued, "Because Your (Lord's) knowledge is also unlimited, there is unlimited competition between Your knowledge and Your expansion of energies"
- The Supreme Lord Personality of Godhead is neither impersonal nor formless, but His body is nondifferent from Him, and therefore He is known as the embodiment of eternity, knowledge and bliss
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is actually the supreme spiritual master. The Supreme Lord knows everything about the suffering of the conditioned soul, and therefore He appears in this material world