Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"beauty of God" |"God's beauty"|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "God's Beauty"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Kapiladeva has advised His mother, Devahuti, as follows, "My dear Mother, My pure devotees are charmed by seeing My different forms, the beauty of My face, the structure of My body so enchanting"
- Kapiladeva said to Devahuti, "My laughing, My pastimes and My glance appear to them so beautiful that their minds are always absorbed in thoughts of Me, and their lives are dedicated fully unto Me"
- Krsna consciousness movement is propagating God's name, God's glory, God's activities, God's beauty, God's love
- Lord appeared before him (Maharaja Nabhi) not due to his sacrifices but because of his devotional service. It was for this reason that the Lord agreed to appear before him in His beautiful bodily features
- Lord Brahma, along with Lord Siva, saw the crystal-clear personal beauty of the SPG, whose blackish body resembles a marakata gem, whose eyes are reddish like the depths of a lotus, who is dressed with garments that are yellow like molten gold
- One devotee described the personal beauty of Baladeva as follows, "Let me take shelter of the lotus feet of Balarama, whose beauty is enhanced by the earrings touching his cheeks"
- Ordinary living beings work for the improvement of their conditional lives. But the Lord is already full of all opulence, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation. Why should He desire improvement?
- Originally the Lord is full of all opulences, all prowess, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- The beauty of the neck of the Lord enhances the beauty of the Kaustubha gem rather than vice versa
- The beauty of the neck of the Lord enhances the beauty of the Kaustubha gem rather than vice versa. The gem itself becomes more beautiful because it is situated on the neck of the Lord
- The black siliceous stone on which gold is rubbed to test its value always looks very beautiful, being streaked with gold lines. Yet the chest of the Lord excels even such a stone in its beauty
- The body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, blackish in complexion, was free from all inebrieties. His lotus face, decorated with earrings resembling sharks, appeared very beautiful, and on His bosom was the mark of Srivatsa
- The exquisite beauty of Narayana, being many times magnified by the intelligence of His devotees, was so attractive that it defeated the pride of the goddess of fortune in being the most beautiful
- The incarnations of Rama and Dhanvantari displayed His fame, and Balarama, Mohini and Vamana exhibited the Lord's beauty. Dattatreya, Matsya, Kumara and Kapila exhibited His transcendental knowledge
- The Lord is full by His different potencies of wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation, and thus He has no reason for physical exertion like the conditioned soul
- The Lord is the transcendental form of eternity, cognition and beauty. And thus the creation of the energy of the Lord appears to be partially eternal, full of knowledge and beautiful also
- The luster of His beautiful face increased at every moment, and the eyes of hundreds and thousands of devotees drank its honey like bumblebees
- The poet said, "Lord Jagannatha is a most beautiful body, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is exceptionally grave, is the owner of that body"
- The Sanskrit word vibhu means the Supreme Lord who is full of unlimited knowledge, riches, strength, fame, beauty and renunciation. He is always satisfied in Himself, undisturbed by sinful or pious activities
- The sense of sight, when engaged in seeing the beauty of the Lord, is perfected; the power to hear, when engaged in hearing the glories of the Lord, is perfected; the power to taste, when one enjoys by eating prasada, is perfected
- This beauty of the Supreme Lord can be seen by devotees who are in love with Him, devotees whose eyes are anointed with love of Godhead (premanjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena)
- This incarnation as a woman, Mohini-murti, was most pleasing to the mind. Her complexion resembled in color a newly grown blackish lotus, and every part of Her body was beautifully situated
- Thus always merged in devotional service, the yogi visualizes the Lord standing, moving, lying down or sitting within him, for the pastimes of the Supreme Lord are always beautiful and attractive