Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► God's Fame (4 C, 27 P)
- ► Krsna's Transcendental Fame (10 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Fame"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- After developing a taste for such things (chanting and remembering Krsna), one should try to live in Vrndavana and pass his time constantly remembering Krsna's name, fame, pastimes and qualities under the direction and protection of an expert devotee
- After discussing with Vidura the transcendental name, fame, qualities, etc., on the bank of the Yamuna, Uddhava was overwhelmed with great affliction. He passed the night as if it were a moment, and thereafter he went away
- As the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is everlastingly famous, so the reputation of Lord Krsna's devotee is also everlasting
- Before the material creation He (Lord Krsna) existed in fullness with all transcendental opulences, including all strength, all wealth, all beauty, all knowledge, all fame and all renunciation
- Being requested by Maharaja Pariksit, Sukadeva Gosvami continued to speak about the transcendental pastimes of Lord Krsna in the matter of His form, qualities, fame and paraphernalia
- In His later pastimes He is known as Lord Sri Krsna Caitanya. He blesses the whole world by teaching about the name and fame of Lord Sri Krsna
- In this way a neophyte can gradually develop attachment for Krsna's name, fame, form, qualities and so forth
- Indra said, "Your (Krsna's) name, fame, form, qualities, paraphernalia and pastimes are all beyond this material nature, and they are never disturbed by the three material modes"
- It is stated that the diffusion of Krsna's fame is like the moonshine which turns darkness into light
- It is the special mercy of the Supreme Lord that as soon as He knows that one is glorifying His name, fame and attributes, He personally helps cleanse the dirt from one's heart
- Krishna means His name, His qualities, His fame, His friends, His paraphernalia, His entourage - everything. Just like when we speak of a king, it is to be understood that he is surrounded by ministers, secretaries, military commanders and many people
- Krsna continued, "I wanted to become a famous prince. Still I could not have any kingdom, nor could I rule as a prince. People are bewildered about My ultimate goal of life"
- Krsna five thousand years ago appeared on this planet, but still He's famous. His worship is going on still. In India there are hundreds and thousands of temples like this. Not only in India, now outside India there are least hundreds of temples like this
- Krsna gave all credit to Bhima for the killing of Jarasandha. From this we can understand that Krsna never cares at all for fame, although no one can be more famous
- Krsna had 16,108 wives, and in each of them He begot ten sons, all of them equal to their father in the opulences of strength, beauty, wisdom, fame, wealth and renunciation. "Like father, like son"
- Krsna is always famous for relieving His devotee from danger. A devotee who has sacrificed everything for the service of Krsna and whose only source of relief is the Lord is known as akincana
- Krsna is full in all opulences - namely, strength, wealth, fame, beauty, knowledge, and renunciation
- Krsna is the supreme powerful, the supreme wealthy, the supreme famous, the supreme wise and the supreme beautiful; similarly, He is the supreme renouncer
- Krsna is very influential and famous, and He is the object of attachment for everyone. He is the shelter of the good and the virtuous. He is attractive to the minds of women, and He is worshiped by everyone. He is very, very rich
- Krsna's conjugal love is the summit of His various opulences. He is the master of all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation, and out of these, His perfect beauty is His conjugal attraction
- Krsna's name is also Krsna. Krsna's fame is also Krsna. Krsna's entourage is also Krsna. Krsna and everything related with Krsna which gives stimulation to love of Krsna are all Krsna, but for our understanding these items can be considered separately
- Lord Krsna answered Mucukunda, "Perhaps you know that My incarnation Anantadeva has unlimited mouths, and for an unlimited time He has been trying to narrate fully about My name, fame, qualities, activities, appearance, disappearance and incarnations"
- Lord Sri Krsna, the Absolute Personality of Godhead, is attractive not only in His personal features, but also in His transcendental activities. It is so because the Absolute is absolute by His name, fame, form, pastimes, entourage, paraphernalia, etc
- On the other hand, that literature which is full of descriptions of the transcendental glories of the name, fame, forms, pastimes, etc., of the unlimited Supreme Lord is a different creation, full of transcendental words
- One must acquire brahminical qualities or be perfectly situated in the quality of goodness in order to chant the Gayatri mantra successfully and then attain to the stage of transcendentally realizing the Lord, His name, His fame, His qualities and so on
- Srimati Radharani's earrings are the holy names of Krsna, as well as the hearing of His name and fame. Her lips are always reddish due to the betel nut of ecstatic affection for Krsna
- Srimati Radharani's earrings are the name, fame and qualities of Lord Krsna. The glories of Lord Krsna's name, fame and qualities are always inundating Her speech
- Sukadeva Gosvami warns them: devaki-janma-vada, which means, although Krsna is famous as the son of Devaki, actually He is the Supersoul, or the all-pervading S.P. of Godhead. The devotees, however, take this word devaki-janma-vada in a different way
- The all-famous Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, entered the great city of Hastinapura, which was opulent in every respect
- The Bhagavad-gita, which was imparted 5,000 years ago, is still being read repeatedly by many, many men, and still new light is always being found in it. Therefore, Krsna & His name, fame, qualities - & everything in relationship with Him - is ever-fresh
- The Brahmana said, "These are the words of Princess Rukmini, 'My dear Krsna, O infallible, most beautiful one, any human being who happens to hear about Your transcendental form, pastimes immediately absorbs through his ears Your name, fame & qualities"
- The chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra, or glorification of the name, fame and pastimes of the Lord, is recommended as the most perfect process of atonement because such chanting eradicates the dirt from one's heart completely
- The conclusion is that if one somehow or other becomes attached to Krsna or attracted to Him, either because of His qualities of beauty, opulence, fame, strength, renunciation or knowledge, through affection or friendship
- The Earth personified continued, "You (Krsna) possess all beauty, strength, fame, property, knowledge and renunciation; You are the shelter of all six opulences. Although You are all-pervading, You have appeared as the son of Vasudeva"
- The kings said, "Dear Lord (Krsna), You are ever famous, for You can put an end to all the miseries of Your devotees. Please, therefore, accept us as Your surrendered servants"
- The krsna-katha, the Lord's name, fame, quality, entourage, all these things are very sweet. To whom? Those who are liberated from this jaundice of materialism. For them it is very sweet
- The lady continued, "Krsna and Balarama are the reservoir of all kinds of opulence - namely wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation"
- The Lord is identical with His name, fame, etc., and therefore to be associated with His name, fame, etc., constantly, means actually to associate with the Lord
- The Lord killed many undesirable kings in His time, and as a ksatriya He fought chivalrously. He is famous as the asamaurdhva, unparalleled. No one is equal to or greater than Him
- The Lord's fame as a butter thief is not reproachable, for by stealing butter the Lord gave pleasure to His pure devotees
- The original Personality of Godhead Vasudeva, or Lord Krsna, who is famous as the son of King Vasudeva or King Nanda, is full with all opulences, all potencies, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- The Personality of Godhead is the reservoir of all strength, and His strength rests on the thighs of His transcendental body. His whole body is full of opulences: all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- The six opulences are wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation. No one is greater than or equal to Krsna in these six opulences
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is full of spiritual potencies. Therefore His body, name, fame and entourage are all spiritual. The Mayavadi philosopher, due to ignorance, says that these are all merely transformations of the material mode of goodness
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, is always full with six opulences - namely complete wealth, complete strength, complete fame, complete knowledge, complete beauty and complete renunciation
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 42) most powerful; 43) all-famous; 44) popular; 45) partial to devotees; 46) very attractive to all women; 47) all-worshipable; 48) all-opulent; 49) all-honorable; 50) the supreme controller
- The women of Mathura said: "That loveliness (the form of Lord Krsna) is the only abode of beauty, fame and opulence. It is self-perfect, ever fresh and extremely rare"
- These opulences of the Godhead (wealth, power, fame, beauty, wisdom and renunciation) are delineated by Parasara Muni, a great Vedic authority
- Total beauty, knowledge, wealth, strength, fame and renunciation are the six opulences of Krsna. He is eternally situated in His opulences
- We have never seen any one person who is unlimitedly and simultaneously wealthy, powerful, famous, beautiful, wise and unattached, like Krsna, in the history of humanity
- Welcoming him with sweet, nectarean words, He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) addressed Narada as bhagavan, or one who is self-sufficient, possessing all knowledge, renunciation, strength, fame, beauty and other, similar opulences
- When the young girls heard that Lord Krsna, the only object worth seeing, was passing on the road, they were very eager to see this all-famous personality. Their hair loosened, & their tightened saris became slack due to their hastily rushing to see Him
- When we speak of Krsna, Krsna is not alone. Krsna means His name, His qualities, His fame, His friends, His paraphernalia, His entourage - all of these are included