Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna's Transcendental Fame
Pages in category "Krsna's Transcendental Fame"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Narada addressed the Lord as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are worshipable by all, and demigods and predominating deities of all fourteen planetary systems are completely aware of Your transcendental fame"
- Narada said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are the symbol of everything auspicious. Your transcendental name and fame have spread all over the universe, including the higher, middle and lower planetary systems"
- Simply by the association of pure devotees one can understand the transcendental name, fame, quality and activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: O King, after thus discussing with Vidura the transcendental name, fame, qualities, etc, on the bank of the Yamuna, Uddhava was overwhelmed with great affliction. He passed the night as if it were a moment & thereafter he went away
- The Personality of Godhead and His transcendental name, fame, glory, etc., are all nondifferent from Him
- The transcendental name, fame, attributes, pastimes, and entourage of the Personality of Godhead tastes bitter to those who are suffering from the infection of material consciousness, but it is very sweet to those who have recovered from this infection