This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Renunciation (35 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Renunciation"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Bhagavan indicates that Krsna is the proprietor of six opulences: He possesses all beauty, all wealth, all power, all fame, all knowledge and all renunciation. Living entities partake of these opulences in finite degrees
- Bhagavan Sri Krsna is full of all opulence as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but at the same time He is full of all renunciation
- He (Krsna Caitanya) is full in six opulences: wealth, fame, strength, beauty, knowledge and renunciation. In short, we should know that He is Krsna, God, & that nothing is equal to or greater than Him. There is nothing superior to be conceived - CC Intro
- He (Krsna) is full with all opulences, and as such He possesses all riches, all strength, all reputation, all knowledge, all beauty and all renunciation. He is eternally a person and eternally supreme
- He (Krsna) is full with six opulences - all wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation
- He (Krsna) is the chief of all living entities; no one can surpass Him or be equal to Him in wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge or renunciation
- He (Krsna) is the Lord of the three principal potencies, namely cit-sakti, maya-sakti and tatastha-sakti, and He is the complete master of six kinds of fortune - wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation
- He (Krsna) is the shelter of the Absolute Truth (para-tattva) because He is param brahma. There is nothing material in His opulences and exhibitions of wealth, fame, strength, beauty, knowledge and renunciation
- His (Krsna's) leaving the battlefield is an example of His supermost opulence, renunciation
- If we were to construct a very tall skyscraper, we would be very attached to it, but Krsna is so renounced that although He has created everything, He is not attached to anything - na badhyate
- In order to show them (the gopis) His causeless mercy and to curb their false pride, He (Krsna) immediately disappeared from the scene, exhibiting His opulence of renunciation
- In the material world we find that one who has much opulence is not very much inclined to give it up, but Krsna is not like this. He can renounce everything and remain complete in Himself
- Krsna had 16,108 wives, and in each of them He begot ten sons, all of them equal to their father in the opulences of strength, beauty, wisdom, fame, wealth and renunciation. "Like father, like son"
- Krsna has six opulences: all wealth, all strength, all influence, all knowledge, all renunciation, and all beauty. The nature of Krsna is that He is greater than the greatest and smaller than the smallest - anor aniyan mahato mahiyan
- Krsna is full in all opulences - namely, strength, wealth, fame, beauty, knowledge, and renunciation
- Krsna is full of all opulence. He possesses in totality wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation. He possesses everything in unlimited quantity. If we return to our original father, we can enjoy ourselves with Him unlimitedly
- Krsna is full of all opulences, and renunciation is one of them. There are many instances of such renunciation, for Krsna is also the master of renunciation. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna is the Supreme Brahman because of His unlimited knowledge, unlimited potencies, unlimited strength, unlimited influence, unlimited beauty and unlimited renunciation
- Krsna is the supreme powerful, the supreme wealthy, the supreme famous, the supreme wise and the supreme beautiful; similarly, He is the supreme renouncer
- Krsna is unlimited and has full knowledge, full power, full wealth, full beauty, full fame and full renunciation. Shouldn't we consider ourselves lucky to go to such a father and enjoy His property
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: They (Krsna's bodies) are always full of the transcendental potencies of unlimited opulence, strength, beauty, fame, wisdom and renunciation
- Narada Muni continued: Thereafter, Lord Krsna, by His own personal potency, consisting of religion, knowledge, renunciation, opulence, austerity, education and activities, equipped Lord Siva with all the necessary paraphernalia
- Of Krsna's various opulences, His conjugal love is the summit. He is the master of all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation, and out of these, His perfect beauty is His conjugal attraction
- Only the pure devotees can know, Krsna's omnipotence and opulence, and in His wealth, fame, strength, beauty, knowledge and renunciation, because Krsna is benevolently inclined to His devotees. BG 1972 purports
- Sahadeva said, "No one can be equal to or greater than Krsna in terms of time, space, riches, strength, reputation, wisdom, renunciation or any other consideration. Anything considered an opulence is fully present in Krsna"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "The gopis entered the arena of the rasa dance in ecstasy, but after hearing Krsna's words of negligence and detachment, they understood that He was going to renounce them. Thus they began to chastise Him in anger"
- The conclusion is that if one somehow or other becomes attached to Krsna or attracted to Him, either because of His qualities of beauty, opulence, fame, strength, renunciation or knowledge, through affection or friendship
- The Earth personified continued, "You (Krsna) possess all beauty, strength, fame, property, knowledge and renunciation; You are the shelter of all six opulences. Although You are all-pervading, You have appeared as the son of Vasudeva"
- The lady continued, "Krsna and Balarama are the reservoir of all kinds of opulence - namely wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation"
- The Lord indicates herein (CC Adi 1.53) that before the material creation He existed in fullness with all transcendental opulences, including all strength, all wealth, all beauty, all knowledge, all fame and all renunciation
- The original Personality of Godhead Vasudeva, or Lord Krsna, who is famous as the son of King Vasudeva or King Nanda, is full with all opulences, all potencies, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- The Personality of Godhead is the reservoir of all strength, and His strength rests on the thighs of His transcendental body. His whole body is full of opulences: all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation
- The six opulences are wealth, strength, beauty, fame, knowledge and renunciation. No one is greater than or equal to Krsna in these six opulences
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is always full with six kinds of opulences, and this is an instance of the opulence of renunciation
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna, is always full with six opulences - namely complete wealth, complete strength, complete fame, complete knowledge, complete beauty and complete renunciation
- The word acyutamsam is used because the Supreme Personality of Godhead is Sad-aisvarya-purna, full in the opulences of wealth, strength, fame, knowledge, beauty and renunciation. The Supreme Godhead is never separated from His personal opulences
- The word brahman indicates the greatest in all respects. The Lord is the greatest in all opulences. No one can excel Him in wealth, strength, fame, beauty, knowledge and renunciation. Thus brahman indicates the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- These opulences of the Godhead (wealth, power, fame, beauty, wisdom and renunciation) are delineated by Parasara Muni, a great Vedic authority
- This renunciation confirms Krsna's total nonattachment. He is always self-sufficient and is not dependent on anything. This is the platform on which His transcendental pastimes are enacted
- Total beauty, knowledge, wealth, strength, fame and renunciation are the six opulences of Krsna. He is eternally situated in His opulences