Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
send | sender | sending | sent | sends
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Dispatch (2 C, 28 P)
- ► God-sent (6 P)
- ► Krsna's Sending (89 P)
- ► My Sending (Prabhupada) (79 P)
- ► Our Sending (Disciples of SP) (1 C, 107 P)
- ► Radharani's Sending (3 P)
Pages in category "Send"
The following 230 pages are in this category, out of 230 total.
- A student is sent to gurukula for practicing brahmacarya. This is tapasya, not comfortable life. Lying down on the floor, going door-to-door for begging alms for guru. But they are not tired
- According to Ayur-vedic sastra, we understand that there is a fire in the stomach which digests all food sent there. When the fire is not blazing there is no hunger, and when the fire is in order we become hungry
- Actually we have need of many men in India, at least another 50 or 60. But they need not be important men. Assistant men will do nicely. So if you can arrange to send 50 or 60 men here for propaganda work in Calcutta and Bombay, that will be very nice
- After bringing them within his jurisdiction, he (Yamaraja) properly judges them according to their specific sinful activities and sends them to one of the many hellish planets for suitable punishments
- After calming down, the Muslim secretary offered his respects and informed the representative of the Orissan government, "The Muslim governor has sent me here"
- After due chanting I am sending both your beads by separate first class post parcel. Receive it and chant without any offense. The 10 kinds of offenses are like this...
- After hearing about his death, which will be caused by the bite of a snake-bird sent by a son of a brahmana, he will get himself freed from all material attachment and surrender unto the Personality of Godhead, taking shelter of Him
- After prolonged life there (the higher planets), one (the yogi who falls after a short period of practice) is sent back again to this planet, to take birth in the family of a righteous brahmana vaisnava or of aristocratic merchants
- After sending a confidential account to the government treasury, the caudhuri brought the minister in charge. The caudhuri came, wanting to arrest Hiranya dasa, but Hiranya dasa had left home. Therefore the caudhuri arrested Raghunatha dasa
- After sending Acaryaratna to the house of Advaita Acarya, Sri Nityananda Prabhu went before Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and gave notice of His coming
- After sending Sanatana Gosvami back to Vrndavana, the Lord privately consulted with Sri Nityananda Prabhu. He then sent Him to Bengal to preach love of Godhead
- Always check with me first before sending out any literature to persons who have not been specifically approved by me
- Another important thing is our theistic school in New Vrindaban. If you can establish a nice educational center, I know many parents of your country will be glad to send their children in New Vrindaban
- Anyone who is in this material world, he is supposed to be atheist. Just like the government gets together all the criminals in the prison house, similarly, those who are disobedient to the laws of the Supreme Lord, they are sent into this material world
- Apply ISKCON. Life Member can send any member of his family for being trained up as qualified Brahmin who can preach Bhagavad-gita as it is all over the world
- As soon as Ravana arrived before Sita, she disappeared. Then just to cheat Ravana she sent an illusory, material form
- As soon as the children are a little grown up, they are sent to our Gurukula school, where they are trained to become fully Krsna conscious devotees
- As you have asked for my suggestion, I would request you to formulate a scheme so that our Indian brothers interested in Krsna consciousness may join this movement and send many preachers all over the world
- At that time the whole tract of land in Vrndavana was being disturbed by the rains sent by Indra, as described elsewhere above
- At the time of the coronation of Prince Ramacandra, Kaikeyi requested her husband to enthrone her son Bharata and send Ramacandra to the forest
- Balarama & Krsna were so engrossed in playing with Their friends that They did not wish to go back; They just engaged Themselves in playing more & more. When Rohini was unable to take Them back home, she went home & sent mother Yasoda to call Them again
- Because everyone who has come to this material world, that is for sense gratification. Those who deny to satisfy Krsna, they are sent here, "All right, you satisfy your sense by your labor here"
- Because of constant rain sent by the demigod Indra, the River Yamuna was filled with deep water, foaming about with fiercely whirling waves
- Because you are rascal, your government is rascal. Democracy. What is the government? Government means your replica. So why do you blame the government? You are fools, rascals; you send other fools and rascals and suffer consequence
- By your letters, I could understand your heart. Therefore, in order to teach you, I sent you one verse, which reads as follows
- Education begins, that is the Indian system, from five years. Up to five years, the children are not bothered with any kind of education. They play and become free. But as soon as he is five years old, he's sent to the school
- Even in the material world we accept a great deal of information sent thousands of miles by telephone or radio. In this way we also accept sound as evidence in our daily lives
- Fifty years before in India, in every village there was a small school conducted by the brahmana, and the village children would be trained up there. So he was sent for training. And there was no school fee
- Following a calculated plan, Duryodhana sent Durvasa Muni and his ten thousand disciples to be guests of the Pandavas in the forest
- Following the King's orders, the superintendent of the temple sent large quantities of prasadam every day, and it was carried by many persons
- For the Salagrams, send one to L.A. and you keep one. Simply decorate the salagram and put Him on a sringhasana, apply garland, chandan and tulasi. Salagram Sila bathing means to bathe all the deities
- From authoritative sources it is learned that Jaya and Vijaya were sent to this material world to fulfill the Lord's desire to fight
- From the farms we should get sufficient foodstuffs and these can be sent to be used at our restaurants
- Further, $200.00 may be transferred to my account in the Trade Bank And Trust Co. at 4th street for purchasing some musical instruments for Mr. Jonathan Altman. This month as usual the check may not be sent to him but advice may be sent to him
- George's foreword as it was originally sent can be published with little editorial changes, but in no case can the quotation from Swami Vivekananda be placed in my book
- Gurukula is only for the small children. Preliminary, primary. And when the children are grown up, they should be sent to the varnasrama school or college for further developed training
- Halfway along the path, Raghunatha dasa submitted at the lotus feet of his spiritual master, I shall go to the home of that brahmana, induce him to return, and send him to your home
- Has this civilization enhanced the cause of equality and fraternity by sending thousands of men into a hellish factory and the war fields at the whims of a particular man?
- He (Nanda Maharaja) also sent instructions to the police chief of Vrndavana to tell all the inhabitants about Kamsa’s great Dhanur-yajna function and invite them to join
- He (Yudhisthira) sent Arjuna, accompanied by the soldiers of Kekayadesa, to conquer the kings of the northern side, and he ordered Bhimasena, accompanied by the soldiers of Madradesa (Madras), to conquer the kings on the eastern side
- He admits that the boy who is taking over, Devaprastha has been very unsteady in the past. So whether you want to send someone there who is more steady and will stay there and develop
- He also met Sivananda Sena, who informed him, Your father sent ten men to take you away
- He is so much absorbed in ignorance that he has no time to think that "Repeatedly I am stealing, and repeatedly I am arrested, and I am punished, I sent to jail. Why I am doing this?"
- He wrote me a letter asking me to send you back, but when those ten men received no information about you, they returned home from Jhankara
- Hearing the description of Raghunatha dasa's behavior in the renounced order, his father and mother were very unhappy. Therefore they decided to send Raghunatha some men with goods for his comfort
- Hearing this request, Raghunatha dasa's father agreed. Giving him many servants and materials, the father sent him to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, requesting him to return soon
- How everyone can be military man? Because they are sending sudras to Vietnam they are unnaturally being killed
- I (Agnidhra) desire that you join me to perform austerity and penance, for it may be that the creator of the universe, Lord Brahma, being pleased with me, has sent you to become my wife
- I am asking you personally, along with Tamala Krsna Goswami to whom I am sending a copy of this letter, to bury the hatchet and join together to push on this movement cooperatively
- I am enclosing herewith a letter you may present to the authority and as a Divinity Student you must not be sent to the field. Chant Hare Krishna. Krishna will save you. Present our prospectus and all newspaper cuttings
- I am especially pleased that you have stayed some days and got the tapes of Lalita Prashad Thakura for posterity. If you send them to Syamasundara immediately he has all facilities here to transcribe them, and get them printed immediately
- I am now delivering some lectures every Sunday at the L.A. Temple and the series may be called "Sinful Activities and Their Resultant Reactions.'' They will be transcribed here weekly, and sent to you for editing
- I am so glad to note how nicely you are distributing KRSNA book. Thank you very much. We have got now 10,000 KRSNA book, Vol. one, third edition, already printed in Japan and sent to L.A.
- I beg to inquire whether you have taken possession of the house at 5th Avenue, and if not please let me know why it is delayed. Please send Bali Mardan with detailed information and necessary documents
- I do not wish that Gurukula should be closed down in Dallas. So you kindly arrange to send your child back to Gurukula. One thing is at least for the time being, you must arrange to pay the tuition for your child
- I have adopted the method of sending young married couples for such preaching work, and you will be pleased to know that this system in these countries has proved more effective
- I have already sent copy of the instructions for celebrating my Guru Maharaja's Advent Day, to Syamasundara, as of yesterday, and you can read it to all the devotees at Istagosthi
- I have already sent you my congratulations for improving the get-up of BTG and I am sending news to Gaurasundara for his wonderful service to the cause
- I have appreciated so much your letter that I am making copies of this letter to send to different centers to show them how much potency is this Sankirtana Movement
- I have consulted persons who know the French language, and they do not very much appreciate her translations. So what can I do? The best thing is that she may go on translating and send her articles to Montreal in care of Gopala Krishna Brahmacari
- I have felt the pulse of your country, not of your country, but throughout the whole western world, and younger generation, they are in need of this Krishna Consciousness movement. And I am therefore sending a branch to Europe, beginning from London
- I have looked at the two small pictures you sent, and I approve of both of them. This is called Rajasthan style, and it is very nice
- I have no objection to sending you some men from Los Angeles, but you also should try to recruit some men from amongst the residents of Columbus. That is the best plan
- I have received the cheese you have sent, and although it was nice, there are yet some improvements to be made
- I remember that my Guru Maharaja would often send young boys out to sell literature of Krishna Consciousness, and if they would come back having sold only a few issues, Guru Maharaja was very, very pleased
- I shall be glad to hear from you how much you are interested in this movement. On hearing from you favorably, I shall arrange to send a batch of trained disciples of this country to exhibit in all important cities of India how they are working
- I shall send 25 copies of KRSNA on or before the Rathayatra. I wish that the selling of this important book be begun on this auspicious day
- I thank you very much for the news that many cassette-tapes you have sent for continuing the taping process of my lectures and translating. Otherwise they are either unobtainable or very costly here in India, so it is a very nice service
- I thank you very much for your hard work in sending out the 200,000 Krishna Consciousness is Authorized pamphlet to leading citizens. Please continue with this important work
- I was seriously ill for the last few days, so that I could not attend the meeting, but I sent a message through my disciple, and when the message was read it was received with great applause
- I was very much shocked on hearing of the accidental death of Professor Dosa. I am sending herewith one letter for his wife which please hand over to her and give her all solace
- I would like to have a letter of introduction sent here from Mr. J.B. Patnaik. When we have a positive letter introducing our organization, we can send one man to see Mr. Patnaik in Bhuvanesvara
- I would like to send Indian goods to you for sales to the devotees and others. In the beginning I can have cloth sent, especially saris. So many others are doing it successfully, we also can be successful
- If a man secures some money by killing someone and with that money maintains his family, those who enjoy the black money earned by him are also partially responsible and are also sent to hell, but he who is the leader is especially punished
- If outsiders want to send their children to us, it will not be for their accreditation, but because they will get the best education for relieving them of all anxieties of material life and for this education the government has no idea
- If that is so, the next question is this: Why would Maha-Visnu come to Dvaraka personally if He were not able to see Krsna? Why did He not send some of His associates to take away the sons of the brahmana?
- If the Gaudiya Mission decides to send their representatives in all other parts of the world, I can help them in this matter. Similarly, I would also expect cooperation from all our Godbrothers in the matters where I require their help
- If there is one sincere soul that is sufficient to start a new center. With this expectation I wanted to send Kirtanananda to London but he has proved himself unworthy
- If you are thinking of universal way, how you can give protection to a human being born in America, and send a cow to the slaughterhouse. What is your reason?
- If you kindly try to fulfill my mission for which you have been sent there, that will be our constant association
- If you say yes, then I will send you the dictaphone copies for doing the needful. This will give me great relief, and I am expecting a reply as soon as possible
- If you send such articles of different pilgrimages, that will be also a great service. You have got artistic idea, so please take courage and act enthusiastically
- If you want to donate the profits of your store to the Book Trust, you can do by sending to the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust
- If you will permit me, I shall send some food to a brahmana's house, and there you may take prasadam. If you do so, I shall then live very comfortably
- Immediately I want to send Gitopanisad to Japan for publication. The complete fair copy of Gitopanisad has to be submitted
- In the system of varnasrama-dharma, which is the beginning of actual human life, small boys after five years of age are sent to become brahmacari at the guru's asrama
- In the Western world one atheistic government tried to induce the innocent citizens to embrace atheistic views. The government sent their propagandists to proselytize the people in the villages
- In this age, animals are kept nicely sheltered, completely confident that their masters will protect them, but unfortunately as soon as the animals are fat, they are immediately sent for slaughter
- In this way Kala Krsnadasa was sent to Bengal, and he was given sufficient quantities of Lord Jagannatha's food remnants to distribute there
- Indra was very much afraid of the severe austerities performed by the great sage Kandu, and he sent Pramloca to break his vows and austerities
- Inform your husband that I am seriously compiling one book "Nectar of Devotion'' about 400 pages. Therefore I am little slack in sending tapes of S.B
- It is a bad policy to send good money after bad money as in the matter of paying some past debts. That is not good business proposal
- It is difficult to send things through the mail, so better if you go to our New York temple for getting prasadam. Krishna is absolute so prasadam offered in our temple in New York is as good and the same as the prasadam from here
- It is for Your sake that Raghunatha dasa gave up all his family relationships. His father sent money and men here to serve him
- It is not Gopinatha who sent all those men so that You would release him from his plight. Rather, his friends and servants, seeing his distressed condition, informed You because they all knew that Gopinatha is a soul surrendered unto You
- It is not that we are stopping second initiation, but I want to be sure it does not become a farce and names be sent to me without proper qualification
- It was so kind of you that you have sent me a Birthday cake
- Jagannatha Misra was a brahmana; therefore people would send him all bodily necessities - money, cloth, grain and so on
- Jaya Govinda, your article "Hrshikesa'' is published in Back To Godhead. It has come out very nice. If you send such articles of different pilgrimages, that will be also a great service
- Just after sending you my letter sometimes in the month of May, 1967, I also fell seriously ill by heart stroke, and my disciples here admitted me into the hospital
- Kalakanya was sent by Narada Muni to Yavana-raja so that she might become his wife, but instead of accepting her as his wife, Yavana-raja accepted her as his sister
- Krsna consciousness movement is trying to save them from going back to become cats and dogs. Instead of going back there, they are trying to send him back to God. That is Krsna consciousness movement
- Krsna never says: "Send your children to the universities and make them fools and rascals"
- Later in the Caitanya-caritamrta I shall describe this incident of chastisement in detail. The Lord, being very much satisfied by this chastisement, sent Damodara Pandita to Navadvipa
- Let us therefore send Krsnadasa to Bengal. Saying this, they kept Krsnadasa engaged in the service of the Lord and gave him assurance
- Lord Rama was sent to the forest by His father just when He was going to be enthroned. After Lord Rama's departure, Maharaja Dasaratha, His father, died. In the forest His wife, Sitadevi, was kidnapped by Ravana, and there was a great war
- Maharaja Nanda replied, "We are arranging, therefore, to pacify King Indra, because he has very kindly sent us clouds to pour down a sufficient quantity of rain for successful agricultural activities. Water is very important"
- Make all our temples full with many devotees and after being trained up they should be sent to every town and village in your country so that they will be benefited as well as all others
- Many monkeys in India were caught and sent to Europe so that their sex glands could serve as replacements for those of old people. Those who actually descend from the monkeys are interested in expanding their aristocratic families through sex
- Meanwhile, not hearing any sounds from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Govinda immediately sent for Svarupa Damodara and opened the doors
- My dream is that at least one dozen students shall remain in Vrindaban and trained up nicely, and sent for preaching work all over the world
- My idea is to train up many devotees and as soon as they are ready send them for starting new branches
- My only request to you all is that the two tapes, regularly sent every day must be finished being transcribed, edited, composed, layed out and printed all in one week. In this way two tapes daily must be ready for printing. Then it will be nice
- My point of view is this: whatever money you require I am already sending and will continue without hesitation to send, but I must be satisfied the money is properly spent
- My Spiritual Master knew it that alone I could not do this great work. Therefore He has very kindly sent you all to help me in this task. I accept you therefore as representatives of my Guru Maharaja playing as my affectionate disciples
- My Spiritual Master used to send preachers who were all in the renounced order of life (sannyasis), but I am doing a completely different process - namely, preparing some young couples of husband and wife to take up this job
- Narada Muni continued, 'Every day I shall send sufficient food to you both. You can take as much food as you want'
- Narada Muni continued, ‘Every day I shall send sufficient food to you both (the brahmana and his wife). You can take as much food as you want'
- Narada Muni then asked the hunter, 'My dear Vaisnava, do you have some income for your maintenance?' The hunter replied, 'My dear spiritual master, whoever you send gives me something when he comes to see me'
- New Indian government being independent, they are prohibiting to send some Murtis and mrdangas. So it is all our bad luck that these things are happening
- Nityananda Prabhu was sent to Bengal to preach extensively the cult of Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Not only did Svarupa Damodara Gosvami bring prasadam, but Vaninatha Pattanayaka and Kasi Misra also sent large quantities
- Now as I am going to send the Gitopanisad to India for printing, please see the 1st and 2nd chapters finally if there are any grammatical or spelling mistakes. Also mark the verses with diacritic signs as they are in Dr. Radhakrishnan's book
- Now I am sending them within two or three days. They will take care of the temple and they will preach also. This Krsna consciousness movement is expanding by their help. I am alone, but they are helping me. They are my gurus
- Now I want to send a batch of trained disciples into India, and you will see how they are absorbed in this Sankirtana movement
- Now this Arjunacarya...that's a very nice story. When he was writing commentaries, oh, he thought, "How is that Lord will come Himself and deliver the goods? Oh, it is not possible. He might be sending through some agents"
- Now we are very much enthusiastic to become good nationals. Suppose I am American, a very good national. Now, after death, suppose that if I become a cow. Then even I am national of this country, oh, I am destined to be sent to the slaughterhouse
- Once Maharaja Agnidhra desired to have a son, and therefore he entered a cave of Mandara Mountain to practice austerity. Understanding his desire, Lord Brahma sent a celestial girl named Purvacitti to Agnidhra's hermitage
- One day, Vasudeva sent for Gargamuni, the family priest of the yadu-vamsa, and thus Gargamuni went to the house of Nanda Maharaja, who received him very well and requested him to give names to Krsna and Balarama
- One indirectly embraces the husband by sending the son to embrace him because the son is developed as part of the mother's body
- One of the princes knew how to estimate the price of horses very well. Thus the King sent for him to come with his ministers and friends
- Only Lord Ramacandra has the power to send seven palm trees to the spiritual Vaikuntha planets
- People in general must understand the importance of Krishna Consciousness, and they must in this democratic day send their real representatives who can make right decisions whether there should be war or no war
- Perspiration due to anger was exhibited by Garuda. Once the heavenly king, Indra, was sending torrents of rain over Vrndavana. Garuda was observing the incident from above the clouds, and because of his anger, he began perspiring
- Please accept my humble dandabats. As we are eager to meet, I am sending hereby Sriman Satadhanya das to hand over this message: I can send my personal car at any time you like to come here
- Please do not put me into forgetfulness. Please always remind me to chant, even You send me to hell, it doesn't matter, just so long as I can always chant Hare Krishna
- Probably I (Kamsa) shall be sent to the hell where killers of brahmanas go. I am surprised, however, that the celestial prophecy has not come true. It is not only in human society that false propaganda is found
- Raghunatha dasa did not accept the money and men sent by his father. Therefore the brahmana and one of the servants stayed there with the money
- Raghunatha dasa immediately sent his own men to the village to purchase all kinds of eatables and bring them back
- Raghunatha dasa's father immediately sent four hundred coins, two servants and one brahmana to Sivananda Sena
- Ramacandra Khan, who was envious of Haridasa Thakura, sent a professional prostitute to attempt to defame him, but by the mercy of Haridasa Thakura, even the prostitute was delivered
- Sethji wants to contribute two Pair of Deities provided the freight is paid by somebody else. So I agree to this proposal. Kindly arrange to send at least two Pairs of Radha Krishna Deities, brass, as per specification given to you before
- Skanda Purana said, "Simply by offering obeisances to and pouring water on the tulasi tree, one can become freed from the fear of being sent to the court of Yamaraj"
- So far your daughter's marriage is concerned, I have no business. I cannot negotiate marriage. That is impossible. Neither there is any need for her to be sent to India
- Some of the dead animals that were fit to be offered in sacrifices were carried by servants and sent to King Yudhisthira. The ferocious animals, such as tigers and rhinoceroses, were killed only to stop disturbances in the forest
- Sri Advaita Acarya sent four persons - Nityananda Gosani, Jagadananda Pandita, Damodara Pandita and Mukunda Datta - to accompany the Lord. After pacifying His mother, Sacimata, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu submitted prayers to her lotus feet
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "My spiritual master, Isvara Puri, always favors Me with paternal affection. Therefore, out of his causeless mercy, he has sent you here"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu very carefully brought first-class prasadam from Lord Jagannatha and sent it in separate packages to His mother (Sacimata) and the devotees at Nadia
- Sri Rupa Gosvami sent two people to Jagannatha Puri to find out when Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu would depart for Vrndavana
- Srimad-Bhagavatam refers to man-made dharma as kaitava-dharma, cheating religion. The Supreme Lord sends an avatara (incarnation) to teach human society the proper way to execute religious principles. Such religious principles are bhakti-marga
- Sriman Brahmacari Mangalaniloy has already agreed to come here to assist me fully, but I wish that each and every one of the different Gaudiya Math organizations may kindly send one person respectively to work under my direction in these foreign countries
- Stay where you are and continue to send him rent money. If he refuses to accept it, then lodge the money with the rent court. Even if he tries to take us to court it will take years, so there is no immediate danger
- Such a qualified brahmana is always truthful and is a devotee of Visnu. Without delay, she (Rukmini) sent the brahmana to Dvaraka
- Sutra means codes. Just like they have got code book. One word, it is meaning so many other things. Businessmen, they have got codes. When they send cable to their customer or to their principle, they use some codes
- Take the children to the temple every day and bring them up in Krishna Consciousness, and when they are old enough you may send them to our new school in Dallas. There is no question of losing father, now they shall have dozens of fathers and mothers
- Taking this opportunity, Sri Advaita Acarya Prabhu sent for mother Sacidevi, and she remained at His house for seven days to prepare the meals for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Temple Presidents may henceforward send recommendation for first and second initiation to whichever of these eleven representatives are nearest their temple
- That people are raising cattle to send to the slaughterhouse is a great sin. By this demoniac enterprise, people are ruining their chance for a truly human life
- The Americans, they are throwing tons of food in the water. Why they do not send to India for feeding the skeleton cows?
- The animals, as soon as they are fatty and grown up, they are sent to the slaughterhouse. This business is going on. So why there should not be crisis in food grain and crisis in human...?
- The Apsara (Purvacitti) sent by Lord Brahma began strolling in a beautiful park near the place where the King (Agnidhra) was meditating and worshiping
- The Apsara sent by Lord Brahma began strolling in a beautiful park near the place where the King was meditating and worshiping. The park was beautiful because of its dense green foliage and golden creepers
- The Bhattacarya then sent them all back to see Lord Jagannatha, and he asked his own son, Candanesvara, to accompany them as a guide
- The boy who spat upon the person of Kirtanananda must send a letter of regret and apology
- The cow stands with tears in her eyes, the sudra milkman draws milk from the cow artificially, and when there is no milk the cow is sent to be slaughtered. These greatly sinful acts are responsible for all the troubles in present society
- The cowherd men said, "When angry Indra sent torrents of rain, accompanied by showers of ice blocks and high wind, He immediately took compassion upon us and saved us and our families, cows and valuable possessions"
- The demigod known as Varuna sent his daughter Varuni in the form of liquid honey oozing from the hollows of the trees. Because of this honey the whole forest became aromatic, and the sweet aroma of the liquid honey, Varuni, captivated Balaramaji
- The devotional service is so nice, if you simply take to devotional service, then all good qualities will come. You don't have to educate him, to send some reformatory school or this or that
- The Europeans have invented tractors, and the bull is a problem. Therefore they must be sent to the slaughterhouse. So we can not create that problem. How the bull should be utilized? They should be used for transport and plowing
- The former hunter said, 'Please do not send so much grain. Only send what is sufficient for two people, no more'
- The Fourth Chapter also tells how Sanatana Gosvami was tested in the sunshine of Jyaistha (May-June) and was then empowered and sent back to Vrndavana
- The insuperable ecstasy was so strong that the queens, who were shy, first embraced the Lord in the innermost recesses of their hearts. Then they embraced Him visually, and then they sent their sons to embrace Him (which is equal to personal embracing)
- The King also sent a large quantity of prasadam through Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, Ramananda Raya and Vaninatha Raya
- The King sent a letter from his capital, Kataka, to Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, entreating him to obtain the Lord's permission so that he could go and see Him
- The King then went outside and had orders written down and sent to the government servants within his kingdom
- The living entities are sent into this material world for material enjoyment, to fulfill their desires to be independent individuals, but still they are subject to the supreme will of the Lord
- The Lord (Caitanya) stayed at Sri Advaita Prabhu's house for a few days, and knowing well that the Lord was leaving His hearth and home for good, Sri Advaita Prabhu sent His men to Navadvipa to bring mother Saci to have a last meeting with her son
- The Lord is very kind to the forgetful souls. He therefore comes Himself and leaves behind necessary instructions and also sends His good sons as representatives to call all the conditioned souls back to Godhead
- The Lord said, "Now go to Vrndavana and stay there,You may send here your elder brother, Sanatana"
- The Lord, however, did not reply to their inquisitiveness, but instead immediately sent for the brahmana. An airplane sent from Vaikuntha immediately brought the brahmana into Lord Narayana's presence
- The matter was settled, and to please the newly married couple Lord Balarama arranged to send a dowry consisting of an abundance of riches, including elephants, chariots, horses, menservants and maidservants
- The means of livelihood of those who are trying to advance in Krsna consciousness must be very fair and uncomplicated. Here it is mentioned that he who earns his livelihood by unfair means (kevalena) is sent to the darkest hellish region
- The Nawab said, "I sent my physician to you, and he has reported that you are not diseased. As far as he could see, you are completely healthy"
- The next morning the governor sent his secretary with many nicely decorated boats to bring Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to the other side of the river
- The Pandavas and Draupadi were in exile, after losing their empire in gambling, and Jayadratha thought it wise to send news to Draupadi in an illicit manner through Kotisasya, one of his associates
- The party of the Pandavas was being sent to Varanavata to be killed, and thus he (Vidura) warned Yudhisthira to be very careful in their new residential palace
- The prasadam sent by the King had been offered at the Balagandi festival, included uncooked milk products and fruits. It was all of the finest quality, and there was no end to the variety
- The pure devotee never thinks that he is fit for liberation. Considering his past life and his mischievous activities, he thinks that he is fit to be sent to the lowest region of hell
- The servant informed Lord Nityananda, "My dear Sir, Ramacandra Khan has sent me to accommodate You in some common man's house"
- The statement on Bhavan's Journal has been sent to them. Also a copy of my letter to Smt. Morarji has been sent to you by Harikesa Swami
- The Supreme Lord sends an avatara (incarnation) to teach human society the proper way to execute religious principles. Such religious principles are bhakti-marga
- The Vaisnava-tosani remarks that although the handcart was higher than the child (Krsna), the child could easily touch the wheel of the cart, and this was sufficient to send the demon down to the earth
- The vanaprastha, when the gentleman is completely educated for renouncing this world, then he sends back the wife to grown-up boys and he takes sannyasa. This is sannyasa dress
- The whole economic question can be solved. If you have got excess, then you can trade, you can send to some place where there is scarcity
- The whole system of education is geared to sense gratification, and if a learned man thinks it over, he sees that the children of this age are being intentionally sent to the slaughterhouses of so-called education
- The women who come here to take water saw you, and they supplied Me with this milk and sent Me to you
- Then Ramananda Raya fed the two girls sumptuous prasadam and sent them to their homes unexposed
- There (the prasadam sent by King Patraparudra) were lotus-flower sugar, a kind of bread made from urad dhal, crispy sweetmeats, sugar candy, fried-rice sweets, sesame-seed sweets and cookies made from sesame seeds
- This is nonsense. How everyone can be military man? Because they are sending sudras to Vietnam they are unnaturally being killed. So any country who is very proud of scientific advancement, if he does not know how to organize society, he is a fool
- This is the most exalted qualification, to become well-wisher of all living entities, not that we open hospitals for the human being and we send the cows to the slaughterhouse or poor animals should be slaughtered
- This mountain was called Pravarsana due to constant rain, for the peak was always covered with clouds sent by Indra
- Those who are devotees of Narayana or Krishna, they are not afraid of any planet, even they are sent in the heavenly planets or the hellish planets, because they have Narayana within their heart, they are equally situated
- Thus Nityananda Prabhu delivered the old cloth into the care of Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya sent it to the King
- Varuna is omniscient, and since he punishes sins, he is prayed to for forgiveness. He is also the sender of disease and is often associated with Mitra and Indra
- Vasudeva, the father of Lord Krsna and the maternal uncle of Arjuna, sent his priest representative Kasyapa to purify Arjuna by all the prescribed samskaras, or reformatory processes
- Vietnam, send all the men to fight, and kill them. As soon as there is overpopulation, they declare war so that people may be killed
- We are sending sankirtana parties all over the world, and they are experiencing that even in the remotest part of the world, where there is no knowledge of Krsna, the Hare Krsna maha-mantra attracts thousands of men to our camp
- We should be careful to educate our sons, our boys, with bhagavata-dharma from the very beginning of life. That was the Vedic system. Therefore, in the first twenty-five years of life, the children were sent to gurukula for learning this bhagavata-dharma
- When all the devotees from Bengal returned home after staying at Jagannatha Puri for four months, Raghunatha dasa's father heard about their arrival and therefore sent a man to Sivananda Sena
- When I was there last there was one boy who was for making dolls. I want to know how the samples are coming out, if they are nice. Can he teach our students how to do this art? If so, our men can go there and learn, or should he be sent here to USA?
- When Kamalakanta Visvasa was in Jagannatha Puri, he sent a note through someone to Maharaja Prataparudra
- When such a living entity comes under the jurisdiction of the material energy, he is sent into one of the innumerable material universes created by the material energy to give a chance to conditioned souls to fulfill their desires in the material world
- When the Durga-mandapa and courtyard became filled with crowds of men, Ramacandra Khan, who was inside the house, sent his servant to Lord Nityananda
- When the Muslim governor heard this, his mind changed. He then sent his secretary to the representative of the Orissan government
- When we don't want to serve God, then we are sent to the maya, to serve maya
- When you want to imitate Krsna and want to become enjoyer, then you are sent in this material world. This is material world
- While this turmoil was going on, Kamsa sent a small group of troops to assist the caretakers, but Krsna and Balarama fought with them also and killed them
- While undergoing severe penances in the forest, Agnidhra was captivated by the movements of Purvacitti, the girl sent by Lord Brahma
- Yes, the general principle is that one is sent to the particular type of hell, and when he is practiced to suffer the hellish condition, he is given a similar body as reaction
- You are doing humanitarian work and sending so many animals, thousands of animals, to the slaughterhouse. What is this?
- You are very much anxious to give service to the humanity, but you are sending animals to the slaughterhouse. Why?
- You have taken service from Radharani? Ohhh. You have murdered me. We don't want to take any service from Krsna, and He has taken the opportunity, sent us... We want to simply give our service, not any exchange
- You may love humanity, but because you do not love Krsna, therefore you do not love the cows; you send them to slaughterhouse. So your love will remain defective. It will never be complete. And if you love Krsna, then you will love even the small ant
- You need not send the Murtis by air cargo to London because some devotee here has contributed a Radha-Krishna Murti pair imported from Jaipur. It is 42" high and very nice. So Krishna has saved us in this point