Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
transmits | transmit | transmission | transmitted | transmitters | transmitting
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Transmission"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Although we cannot see the informant, we accept his information as valid on the basis of sound. Sound vibration, then, is very important in the transmission of Vedic knowledge
- Although we may not be in touch with the original personality who first imparted the knowledge, we may receive the same knowledge through this process of transmission
- Anything which is beyond the scope of experience by our imperfect senses can be realized fully by the sound representation. A person transmitting sound from a far distant place can be factually experienced
- In both instances the same process was used in transmitting the message to Lord Brahma. In other words, although Lord Visnu was invisible even to Lord Brahma, Lord Brahma could hear Lord Visnu's words through the heart
- In the beginning, Brahma first received the Vedic knowledge from the Supreme Personality of Godhead through the core of the heart. In both instances the same process was used in transmitting the message to Lord Brahma
- Narada Muni received instructions from Lord Brahma and in turn transmitted the instructions to Vyasadeva. Vyasadeva instructed his son Sukadeva Gosvami, who spoke Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Neither Brahmaji nor the demigods like Indra can enter into this island of Svetadvipa, but they can stand on the shore of the ocean of milk and transmit their message to Lord Visnu, known as Ksirodakasayi Visnu
- That subtle forms exist in the ether has been proven by modern science by transmission of television, by which forms or photographs of one place are transmitted to another place by the action of the ethereal element
- The entire material world is situated on the hoods of Lord Sankarsana. From His forehead He transmits to Lord Siva the power to destroy this material world
- The message is transmitted in the bona fide spiritual disciplic succession from bona fide spiritual master to bona fide student
- This process - hearing from higher authorities - is called the deductive, or descending, process of knowledge. It is the only authorized way to learn transcendental knowledge. By this method alone is eternal truth transmitted
- We accept sound as evidence in our daily lives. Although we cannot see the informant, we accept his information as valid on the basis of sound. Sound vibration, then, is very important in the transmission of Vedic knowledge
- When the human being gives up the process of hearing about the all-pervading Personality of Godhead, he becomes victim to hearing rubbish transmitted by man-made machines