broadcast | broadcasted | broadcasting | broadcasts
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Spreading Krsna Consciousness - videos (258 P)
- ► Disseminate (4 C, 26 P)
- ► Spread (17 C, 207 P)
- ► Transmission (8 C, 22 P)
Pages in category "Broadcast"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Especially in this scientific age, when television, radio messages are broadcast thousands and thousands of miles away, and you can hear, now why can you...? Why Krsna cannot hear your prayer, sincere prayer? How can you say it? Nobody can deny it
- Every living entity has a tendency to hear pleasing messages, and as such almost every one of us is inclined to hear news and talks broadcast by the radio stations. But the difficulty is that no one is satisfied at heart by hearing all those messages
- He (Lord Caitanya) made His appearance to taste that conjugal mellow and incidentally to broadcast all the rasas
- He (saint) is always absorbed in glorifying the Supreme Lord because by broadcasting the holy name and fame of the Supreme Lord, the polluted atmosphere of the world will change
- He (Vyasadeva) is a powerful incarnation of Narayana, and he broadcasts the Vedic wisdom to the world. As such, Vyasadeva is offered respects before one chants the Vedic literature, especially the Puranas
- Lord Brahma personally sat in meditation, and there was a message-transmission from Lord Visnu to Brahma. Brahma then broadcast the message to the demigods. That is the system of receiving Vedic knowledge
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu predicted that both His glorious names and the Hare Krsna maha-mantra would be broadcast in all the towns and villages of the world
- Lord Krsna thought: "Taking these pure devotees with Me, I shall descend and sport in various wonderful ways, unknown even in Vaikuntha. I shall broadcast such pastimes by which even I am amazed"
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu preached this system of Bhagavata-dharma, and He recommended that all those who were born in India should take the responsibility of broadcasting the messages of Lord Sri Krsna, primarily the message of Bhagavad-gita
- Naradaji advises Vyasadeva to broadcast the transcendental knowledge of God in terms of the vast Vedic knowledge which he had already attained
- No one is satisfied at heart by hearing all those messages (news and radio broadcasts). The cause of such dissatisfaction is the incompatibility of the message with the innermost stratum of the living soul
- Sankhya philosophy will be broadcast by Kapila Muni for that purpose. His bodily features are also described herein - SB 3.24.17
- Spiritual instructions from scriptures can save the common man from the hellish cinema attractions and rubbish sex-songs broadcast everywhere by radios
- Sri Narada said, "You (Vyasadeva) have not actually broadcast the sublime and spotless glories of the Personality of Godhead. That philosophy which does not satisfy the transcendental senses of the Lord is considered worthless"
- The administrative class is meant for protecting the living beings so that they can serve this purpose - broadcasting the knowledge of our relationship with the Lord
- The glories and pastimes which are broadcast by the instrument of Narada are also transcendental, without a tinge of material inebriety
- The intelligent class of men, the brahmanas, are especially responsible for broadcasting this knowledge of our relationship with the Lord and leading the general mass of people to the right path
- The meaning of those verses was known to Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, but he did not reveal it. However, Sri Rupa Gosvami has broadcast the meaning
- To speak for the Supreme Lord means to glorify the Lord by means of propagating the knowledge of the Lord as it is, broadcasting the factual nature of the Lord and the factual position of all other parts of the whole body
- Whoever hears these narrations attains all good fortune. These narrations are broadcast all over the world and are filled with spiritual power. Those who spread the message of Godhead are certainly the most munificent welfare workers
- With reference to your request of submitting the way of powerful Mantra for broadcasting all over the world, I beg to inform you further that in every Mantra the prefix of Namah is generally added
- Without the gopis, these pastimes between Radha and Krsna cannot be nourished. Only by their cooperation are such pastimes broadcast. It is their business to taste the mellows
- Without transcending these three modes, a person will find himself securely in their clutches, and thus he will think that all his activities are divinely inspired