Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Sending Money"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Gargamuni Swami is collecting for Mayapur. Is he sending you any money? How is the money being utilized?
- Gurukrpa Maharaja has taken charge of the collecting for Mayapur now. You can simply send his food relief collection money to Mayapur. When the Bombay project is finished and Mayapur begins, the Mayapur project should be financed in the same way
- I am negotiating with one Mr. Javarali for purchasing a piece of land priced near about 13,000 Rs. Now, if I send you the equivalent in American dollars, whether it will be possible for you to pay him the above approximate price?
- I am pleased to know that you have fully distributed your money to my Book Fund and BTG, and as you are experiencing, Krishna will send you more
- I cannot continue to send so much money if there is no clear idea how to save
- I do not wish to put your wife into trouble for the money which she faithfully loaned to the Society. So kindly let me know that you are going to repay her loan. Otherwise I shall send her the money
- I may inform you that in Bombay they have received the sanction for constructing the temple in Juhu. Until further order whatever money you collect should be sent to Bombay
- I think you should send United Shipping Corporation the price in advance of the sitar, and for the balance they can make their invoice. The balance may be deposited in the Hawaii bank, and ask the United Shipping Corporation to send the documents
- If someone has a sentiment for getting the blessings of Ganesa in order to get large amounts of money for Krishna's service, then it is alright, but anyone who takes up this kind of worship must send me at least 100,000 dollars monthly—not less
- It has proven to be very troublesome to send money from America to India, but you can get books as many as you like, sell them there to the public at large
- It is a bad policy to send good money after bad money as in the matter of paying some past debts. That is not good business proposal
- It is for Your sake that Raghunatha dasa gave up all his family relationships. His father sent money and men here to serve him
- Jagannatha Misra was a brahmana; therefore people would send him all bodily necessities - money, cloth, grain and so on
- Just like Gurukrpa Maharaja. If you say if he's taking by this way or that way, but what he is doing? He is not smoking with that money. He is not drinking. He is sending to Krsna. Therefore he is giving the best service
- Since leaving India, I have not heard from you. Gurudas has written that the work has stopped in Vrndaban for want of finances. What is the position of your collections in Delhi? I am arranging to collect and send money from here for the Vrindaban project
- So what I can do? Brahmananda Maharaja informs me that Jayatirtha told him on the telephone that the money was sent. So you have to check with the bank why it is not yet received. But why the work should be stopped?
- Stay where you are and continue to send him rent money. If he refuses to accept it, then lodge the money with the rent court. Even if he tries to take us to court it will take years, so there is no immediate danger