Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
transparence | transparencies | transparency | transparent | transparently
Pages in category "Transparent"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- The pink, transparent toenails on the Lord's lotus feet are exactly like valuable gems polished to a mirror finish
- The spiritual master is the transparent medium, although it is true that the experience is still direct. This is the mystery of the disciplic succession. When the spiritual master is bona fide, then one can hear Bhagavad-gita directly, as Arjuna heard it
- The structure of the building stood on excellent transparent marble, with engravings made of emerald stones. All the women in the palace carried lamps made of valuable jewels
- There is no gain in hearing the Vedic hymns from some mental speculator. When the same is heard from an actual self-realized soul and is properly understood by service and submission, everything becomes transparently clear
- Thus he (devotee of the Lord) was a transparent medium, like a jewel that shows reality in varying colors according to its own nature
- We can have all the transcendental light of the Supreme Brahman, Sri Krsna, from the recitation of Srimad-Bhagavatam, provided it is received through the medium of the transparent spiritual master
- When there is sufficient sunshine, the mind remains clear and transparent - in other words, the sun-god helps the mind of the living entity to become situated on the platform of paramahamsa
- When you surrender to Krsna through his transparent via media, not that immediately your sinful activities are stopped, but because you surrendered to the Supreme, He absorbs your sinful activities. He makes you free
- Whenever we are mature in receiving the transcendental message from books like Bhagavad-gita, and Srimad-Bhagavatam, via media the transparent bona fide Spiritual Master, then we are able to chant or engage our tongue in the service of the Lord
- While passing through the forest of Vrndavana on the bank of the Yamuna, Krsna sat down at a beautiful spot and allowed the cows to drink the cold and transparent water of the Yamuna. Being fatigued, the cowherd boys, Krsna and Balarama also drank