Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cast | casted | casting | castings | casts
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Cast"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- He was struck by a forefoot of the Lord, whom yogis, seeking freedom from their unreal material bodies, meditate upon in seclusion in mystic trance. While gazing on His countenance, this crest jewel of Diti's sons has cast off his mortal coil
- Her breasts projected upward because of their clinging to each other, and they were too contiguous to admit any intervening space. She had a shapely nose and beautiful teeth; a lovely smile played on her lips, and she cast a sportful glance at the asuras
- His body shone most brilliantly; though he had engaged in austere penance for a long time, he was not emaciated, for the Lord had cast His affectionate sidelong glance upon him and he had also heard the nectar flowing from the moonlike words of the Lord
- That banyan tree was eight hundred miles high, and its branches spread over six hundred miles around. The tree cast a fine shade which permanently cooled the temperature, yet there was no noise of birds
- The acarya replied, "When the activities of the four castes and the four asramas are dedicated to Krsna, they constitute the best means whereby one can attain the highest goal of life"
- The art of affection is His set of teeth, and the most alluring illusory material energy is His smile. This great ocean of material creation is but the casting of His glance over us
- The conditioned living entity is satisfied in his own particular species of life; while deluded by the covering influence of the illusory energy, he feels little inclined to cast off his body, even when in hell, for he takes delight in hellish enjoyment
- The first purusa casts His glance at maya from a distance, and thus He impregnates her with the seed of life in the form of the living entities
- The fisherman replied, "I have not seen a single person here, but while casting my net in the water, I captured a dead body"
- The Lord, who can distinctly see the minds of others, perceived Brahma's distress and said to him: "Cast off this impure body of yours." Thus commanded by the Lord, Brahma cast off his body
- The part of Hastinapura which slopes toward the Yamuna becomes inundated during the rainy season and reminds everyone of Lord Balarama's threatening to cast the city into the Ganges
- The yogis should contemplate with full devotion the compassionate glances frequently cast by the Lord's eyes, for they soothe the most fearful threefold agonies of His devotees. His glances, accompanied by loving smiles, are full of abundant grace
- There is no question of cast, creed, nationality, color, richness. No. Everyone has got the tongue, by the grace of God. Everyone can chant Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare/ Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare
- This is another instance of casting dishonorable words against Krsna and Radha, pouting over the good fortune of Srimati Radharani
- This is another instance of dishonorable words cast upon Krsna in ecstatic love
- This material creation is the result of the Lord's casting a glance over the material energy